Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    When he died.

so you had no role when you were resurrected?

Btw, where is Fiona - anyone seen her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I would be able to kill someone on the third day, but the roids would have a terrible come down, according to the mods. What that means I don't know.

You have taken the roids then? When does the 2 days later come into effect exactly if so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I got a bit excited Conor.

But truthfully I haven't been completely honest with you all. I am a role inheritor but I didn't quite inherit Holly's role. I inherited Senan's role of Jimmy. I can inject myself with roids and then I get roid rage two days later. (inject night one, rage day 3). I haven't got clarification as to what this rage would entail. Just to be clear I'm still good, I didn't inherit alignment.

Also, I wanted to see what role I would inherit before the wolves killed me again, which they probably would have done. It could have been very useful for the village. Jimmy's roid rage doesn't seem that useful.

Again, Vernon got lynched for lieing and I felt he gave a completely understandable reason why he lied.

Sigh......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    But if we're basing no second wolf team on it not being in the win conditions, does that not apply here too?

source.gif

Issue is, I didn't particularly trust Lucy going into her whole "Shoot me, trust me" plan. Especially given my fears surrounding her, Senan and Derry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    No. I cannot. Trust me on this.

Have to make the assumption that character is likely Kenny, as in

"Oh, my God! They killed Kenny!"

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Again, Vernon got lynched for lieing and I felt he gave a completely understandable reason why he lied.

Sigh......

There's the point to be made that Vernon got caught lying. Abi just seems to be changing her story voluntarily.

Sigh......

He was a wolf Conor!

Why are you so hung up on this? He's not going to change alignment now. If we kill everyone that lied we're taking Abi (fake role), Frank (fake seer), Oisin (fake bullet), Wini (Ewan is poisoner), and god knows who else out right now.

Vernon didn't just lie, he was inconsistent with the whole reason behind why he'd healed. He didn't put a cure in for an entire day, not even a placeholder. He accused me of misrepresenting his posts when I hadn't.

Also, he's dead. Let it go.

not if oisin has been telling the truth - his were apparently daytime bullets and he's out (hence no bullet yesterday)

Angus is odd day night time vig. Due tomorrow.
    Gabs was even night vig. Hence nothing this morning.

Derry’s flavour was very very different. He died
    In a surprising turn of events, Derry WW was also found dead at the scene

No other person has had that flavour. Most kill notes follow a pattern to suggest different ways of being killed, even if by gun or billets.

That’s why I feel like this may be related to Abigails revival.

The only other explanation I have read is somebody (Ewan?) who said they tried to shoot Derry but he didn’t die immediately.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

I think I'd trust her on the basis of I can't see any reason a wolf would beg to be shot but the stress of picking another villager each night could be a cross she doesn't want to bear.

Eva WW wrote: »
    source.gif

Issue is, I didn't particularly trust Lucy going into her whole "Shoot me, trust me" plan. Especially given my fears surrounding her, Senan and Derry.

Sigh. Me neither. And for some reason, I want to see what happens. Maybe I'm just tired.

• Advertisement

Derry’s flavour was very very different. He died

No other person has had that flavour. Most kill notes follow a pattern to suggest different ways of being killed, even if by gun or billets.

That’s why I feel like this may be related to Abigails revival.

The only other explanation I have read is somebody (Ewan?) who said they tried to shoot Derry but he didn’t die immediately.

Derry had nothing to do with the bullets. I'm sure I set all of this out in a post yesterday.

Ewan is claiming drunk seer. Oisin is drunk vig.

If you hadn't given us Senan I'd be feeling so wolfy about how little you are following all of this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

so you had no role when you were resurrected?

Btw, where is Fiona - anyone seen her?

I had my role until Senan died.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

CloudyPassionateLadybird-size_restricted.gif

Clodagh WW wrote: »

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Ewan:
    Votes no lynch on Day 1 which I am strongly against but he said its because he couldn’t keep up with the thread.

Votes Liam Day 2 because “he was very quiet day one and all of a sudden became the centre of attention Day 2”. Seems flimsy at best

Votes Lucy day 3 and backs it up pretty clearly with Wendy’s arguments. Also reveals today. Now he is where I go back on the fence with him. What use is it to the wolves to have a drunk seer? So if there are 2 wolves teams (which I do not buy) then I get it. Otherwise it is simply to find the jester but then he wouldn’t have even known if he had found him or not! This makes no sense. Any ideas?

Starts going a bit mad on day 4. Either a wolf annoyed they have caught themselves in a lie or a villager who is just p1ssed off. I would think the former.

Today he has said nothing to have me think otherwise. Wolf lean

He was a wolf Conor!

Why are you so hung up on this? He's not going to change alignment now. If we kill everyone that lied we're taking Abi (fake role), Frank (fake seer), Oisin (fake bullet), Wini (Ewan is poisoner), and god knows who else out right now.

Vernon didn't just lie, he was inconsistent with the whole reason behind why he'd healed. He didn't put a cure in for an entire day, not even a placeholder. He accused me of misrepresenting his posts when I hadn't.

Also, he's dead. Let it go.

I’ve been misrepresented plenty of times, like how I “ tried to convince everybody Vernon was innocent”. Like I said before Tegan’s been inconsistent about way more then that, factored in with the rigged vote that we still don’t know was rigged by a goody or baddy, was more suspicious then Vernon.

So Abigails lie stacks up? She couldn’t just be resurrected and say she had lost her powers? She had to say it was a power that’s bulletproof from lynch and munch? And then she comes out when I’ve been pushing for answers?

I can see how they goes either way as a goody or baddy.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    DO you regenerate?

giphy.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    You have taken the roids then? When does the 2 days later come into effect exactly if so?

Nope didn't think it was a good idea, beacuse it'd probably end up with more than one villager dying

Sigh......

I didn't vote for Vernon Conor.

So waiting to see how Frank responds to his power being sotlen not duplicated.

So far can any duplicate power of Doris's be verified as having been used? she dissappeared after the supposed shot and now I feel like we will have to wait like we did with Senan's roid rage before.

Nope didn't think it was a good idea, beacuse it'd probably end up with more than one villager dying

I didn't vote for Vernon Conor.

So your claiming to be a NRV now who just has some Steroids in her pocket?

• Advertisement

I’ve been misrepresented plenty of times, like how I “ tried to convince everybody Vernon was innocent”. Like I said before Tegan’s been inconsistent about way more then that, factored in with the rigged vote that we still don’t know was rigged by a goody or baddy, was more suspicious then Vernon.

So Abigails lie stacks up? She couldn’t just be resurrected and say she had lost her powers? She had to say it was a power that’s bulletproof from lynch and munch? And then she comes out when I’ve been pushing for answers?

I'm sorry, but I can't go back into a rabbit hole with you today. Let's talk about it tomorrow. I honestly just can't face a repeat of yesterday.

I wish for a seer peek

Worth a try.

Isla WW wrote: »
    So your claiming to be a NRV now who just has some Steroids in her pocket?

Precisely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I wish for some antidote.

Precisely.

Hmmm, why wouldn’t you use it to get the village a bullet?

Derry had nothing to do with the bullets. I'm sure I set all of this out in a post yesterday.

Ewan is claiming drunk seer. Oisin is drunk vig.

If you hadn't given us Senan I'd be feeling so wolfy about how little you are following all of this.

I didn’t realize we all had to be cognisant of every post in 4000. The game isn’t revolving around you Henry but if that’s the kind of way you share constructively I’d rather leave the village to you. Seems like You have it all in order, i look forward to your wolf hunting results, work away....

Let's say I came out and said I had lost my powers. Do you think wolves would have believed that? I'd come back from the dead and not used my power to do so, meaning I could still have it. I would be surprised if the wolves didn't kill me then. So I thought I'd aim high and convince the wolves not to go near me again.

Also, don't make this seem like I've cracked under your questioning Conor. A lot of people have asked me questions about this since I came out. Just thought it was time to come out myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ah lads put away the bags of salt and focus.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Hmmm, why wouldn’t you use it to get the village a bullet?

Bullets are good

Advertisement