Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If poison is a bad power, they wouldn't have poisoned a baddie. Fake poison might be to a baddie if they can choose.

Scenario 1
    Liam is good - real poison - would have been left to die
    Derry is good - fake poison - lives and leaves doubt in our minds over peek

Doesn't make sense - no use of cure.

Scenario 2
    Liam is good - fake poison - lives
    Derry is good - real poison - cured to leave doubt in our minds over peek

Scenario 3
    Liam is bad - fake poison - lives

Scenario 3
    Liam is good - real poison - left to die
    Derry is bad - fake poison - lives and leaves doubt in our minds over peek

Unless the wolves are playing a long game and sacrificed the chance to kill liam in order to sew doubt in our minds, I don't see Derry being bad. Which means that I have to trust the Lucy peek for now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I really think the most likely thing is that Regan was saved by the wolves. If a goodie did that, I think they'd tell us by now. Not a hope a wolf would tell us. Why would a villager even bother that early in the game saving a random person

Thats fair. There is another scenario where the wolves saved her either because she is a wolf or so that she is our problem again today.

Copied and pasted this from someone else

that's first lynch results and I think you copied and pasted from me. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    If poison is a bad power, they wouldn't have poisoned a baddie. Fake poison might be to a baddie if they can choose.

Scenario 1
    Liam is good - real poison - would have been left to die
    Derry is good - fake poison - lives and leaves doubt in our minds over peek

Scenario 2
    Liam is good - fake poison - lives

Scenario 3
    Liam is bad - fake poison - lives

Scenario 3
    Liam is good - real poison - left to die
    Derry is bad - fake poison - lives and leaves doubt in our minds over peek

Unless the wolves are playing a long game and sacrificed the chance to kill liam in order to sew doubt in our minds, I don't see Derry being bad. Which means that I have to trust the Lucy peek for now.

Your scenarios 2 and 3 are the same here...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Conor, Derry and LIAM were poisoned, Lucy was just the person Derry chose to peek.

Sorry remind me... what was the result of that peek?

• Advertisement

Your scenarios 2 and 3 are the same here...

Sorry scenario 3 and 3 :)

Sorry remind me... what was the result of that peek?

Des said it was an alignment peek and Lucy is aligned good according to Derry

Vernon WW wrote: »
    The village requested Derry be healed over Liam yesterday afternoon. I don't think we can tell alignment of anything off those facts

Did we request he be healed? I missed a good bit of yesterday evening but didn't see that in my catch up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    5 minutes after this post they voted for gabriel.
    Is gabriel a female name ?
    It does seem strange that they wouldn't remember who they interacted with over a sustained period in thread. I'd usually remember that myself. In particular, I'd
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    Wendy the Wendigo,

I think the following

1) you're a wolf committed to killing me as you're in it too far to back out now

2) you're a villager but are in to deep to back down now, even if you know you're wrong about me.

3) you're a hysterw villager with no idea what you're doing.

Which of these options do you feel Wendy is?

Id be surprised Wendy is a wolf. Shes been ruffling feathers a plenty, no showing much fear in posting or accusing folk.

Id say shes none of the above.

Shes D , a villager ruffling feathers fearlessly. She may have been wrong about you, doesnt mean shes a wolf.

Sorry scenario 3 and 3 :)

no they're not - derry and liam are switched bad and good.

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Thats fair. There is another scenario where the wolves saved her either because she is a wolf or so that she is our problem again today.

Why was Regan rail-roaded in the first place?

I have a suspicion that the Mary we met this morning is brand new to Southpark.

Me too, but no notification of sub and she does not have a number of self-votes to use...

Did we request he be healed? I missed a good bit of yesterday evening but didn't see that in my catch up.

Looking at his posts, he said he would leave it up to the healers judgement.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I dont think we have sweet f all, we are a villager higher in numbers as we were certainly going to Lynch Steve or Lucy, both seemingly villagers in hindsight

I still think No Lynch is the cowards way to play. Id rather risk lynching someone. More reward

What would we of learned if we lynched Lucy now that we sort of know she’s good?

I’m getting really annoyed with the likes of you and frank making noises about what you think we might of gotten from killing Lucy. There is information on the first lynch, there are plenty of different types of votes you can analyse. It’s easier to just whinge about “no lynch” but I think you can get as much from that and non voters (an awful lot in comparison to normal games) as you can by killing a villager.

You guys are making way too much out of it for my liking , particularly when you are not bothering to see if there is anything you can take from the votes. 8 people didn’t vote, that’s 25% of the village, how often does that happen? You can explain one or two or maybe even half that away with it being an unusual Sunday night lynch but surely not all 8 were accidents? Why don’t you look into that instead of making a statement that just looks like you are trying to look outraged.

Me too, but no notification of sub and she does not have a number of self-votes to use...

Some games subs arent flagged. Thinking is its unfair on the person coming in.

no they're not - derry and liam are switched bad and good.

Meant the numbers...so you are thinking based on that that the wolves have both poison and the cure?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Can vouch for this first hand

Unless something changes, I'm voting for Regan already. I can't get my head around a wolf being saved early on. Perfect opportunity to use such a power and fly under the radar.

Unless something changes, I'm voting for Regan already. I can't get my head around a wolf being saved early on. Perfect opportunity to use such a power and fly under the radar.

Not sure what you mean here?

Can't get my mind off a wolf being saved early on*

• Advertisement

true, but without a notification I have to think mary might be jester as she has a big fat pile of self votes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Still catching up on yesterdays posts. Forgive me.

Eva, giving Regan a pass for saying he has a role that wont activate until day 3.

My thoughts on this claim a different.

Hypothetically, lets say Regans a wolf, he could claim this as an attempt to get himself to day 3 9n order to use his power hoping others wont lynch him yet out of curiosity.

He may be bluffing about the 3 day thing completely.

That being said he could be obviously telling the truth too.

Point is I can see a wolf making this claim, esp since theres heat on Regan.

If ues good and claiming that, I would imagine the wolves will kill him as he could be potentially a powerful player at day 3.

All fair. I've never claimed to be a good read of people. But when there's so many people to consider, it was something that stood out. His initial reveal of his delayed power read more like a slip than a ploy to me.

Meant the numbers...so you are thinking based on that that the wolves have both poison and the cure?

Oh yeah, thanks!

I'm thinking that wolves must have the cure as if a villager had the cure then they spoiled the entire point of using the poisoned folk to give more certainty on the peek.

Not sure what you mean here?

Regan was going to be lynched on day 2. Vote was somehow changed to Gabriel instead. I think the most likely reason for this is wolves saving their own especially since no village has claimed responsibility, also I think its a crazy move to change a vote so early on as a villager.

Regan was going to be lynched on day 2. Vote was somehow changed to Gabriel instead. I think the most likely reason for this is wolves saving their own especially since no village has claimed responsibility, also I think its a crazy move to change a vote so early on as a villager.

Ahhh Ok sorry it was the bit about it being a perfect time to use it and fly under the radar that confused me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

And, onto a villager who has no chance to prove themselves, and who wasn't village consensous at all.

If it passed onto whoever came second, fair enough. But Gabby could have been seer or such. And just blindly got hit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Looking at his posts, he said he would leave it up to the healers judgement.

Not him requesting

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Not him requesting

Yeah, you said the village requested he be healed. Who requested it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Moderator Morning Announcements:

south-park-s17e09c01-previously-on-south-park-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

Abigail WW was found dead, mostly eaten.

In a surprising turn of events, Derry WW was also found dead at the scene

Their soul still hangs by a thread for up to an hour though

Wendy WW and Winifred WW have been poisoned.

One is fake, one is real.

They have until lynch to be cured, or....

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Necromancer role, there is a necromancer I think we have to assume one of two things

1 they are good but have only limited uses of power, other wise why not save Steve?
    2 they are bad, in which case they wouldn't save anyone but a wolf

Advertisement