Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Wendy whats a speed day?
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Trying to get things moving along here Regan.

Sorry Regan, I misread your question. A Speed Day is when the clock speeds up. We have 2 days in one if you know what I mean. A lynch around lunchtime and another at 9. It gets the game moving fasted when thinks are dragging along and nobody is doing anything constructive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Mary PLEASE don't do a Brendan if you are reading back. :D

But howcan she get her post count up stealthily while looking like contributing.

I get what your saying about Lucy and it makes more sense now but still think she can only be bad if Derry is so im tempted to look there first especially with him being cured by someone who does not want to come forward about their action.

The Speed day thing though. Can't see why a villager would want one of them at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    But howcan she get her post count up stealthily while looking like contributing.

I get what your saying about Lucy and it makes more sense now but still think she can only be bad if Derry is so im tempted to look there first especially with him being cured by someone who does not want to come forward about their action.

The Speed day thing though. Can't see why a villager would want one of them at this stage.

Doubt it's needed but typing does not always convey tone in this game. The first sentence should probably have a :pac: at the end of it above

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Morning folks.

I’m going to make a big push for a Lucy Lynch tonight.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e858521a267ee1bbe608b05a19c067b680efbdad&rid=giphy.gif

The whole situation is doggy. We don’t know that Derry is village. Still 50% chance she’s wolf and this game has a lot more wolves than normal. Derry was poisoned but now all of a sudden she’s fine and we don’t know how?? Like wtf - sounds like black magic to me. A villager would definitely say they had cured her (and liam obvs).
    So let’s stop fluteing around and start winning the game.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290deb9423c5176226bc2f13434e3d22e55d869da3&rid=giphy.gif

How do people feel about a speed day?

Wendy, how do you know Derry was poisoned and not fake poisoned?
    How do to you know there are more wolves than normal?

M

That's it. There's my vote. Speed days only. ONLY. Ever ever ever ever help team wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

You have 33 posts. Not in the lowest group of posters but I'd say the average is around 50 posts.

Thought I had made more than that.

Oh well. Onwards and upwards

@regan. Using rl to justify non posting as a wolf tactic works best when someones posting slows down as the game goes on, not speeds up

Vernon WW wrote: »

“Wendy, how do you know Derry was poisoned and not fake poisoned?”
    I don’t but we didn’t hear anything about it so it’s possible she was poisoned and healed by another wolf who’s afraid to say they did it in case she’s killed today and shows up as a wolf.

“How do to you know there are more wolves than normal?”
    I don’t know it for sure but from all the doggy stuff going on I think it’s pretty obvious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Good. Have you read what has happened so far? If so do you have any opinions?

I have read up on the des, derry, lucy thing yesterday. Tbh I dont see a reason to push derry and lucy for lynch or kill right now. Actually who had the idea to pick derry?

Last nights lynch, looks like the votes were changed, so what did we learn from that, not much.

Wendy asking for a speed day on tuesday seems strange with so many still in the game.

We've said a number of times that in the last few pages people could be scared to come out with roles because they get killed.
    What if it's not a one time role and they want to survive.
    What if they administrated the poison when the village was saying Derry was village and more there is doubt there'll be doubt all over the person who healed.

I wouldn't be revealing if I were them

• Advertisement

I forget. Is it okay to leave fake seer peeks out on this forum ?

If so, I have Mary villager and eva villager so far

But of course, I'm not the seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Good morning folks. That was a **** lynch then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Not being funny lads but if there's a speed day this early on then someone's probably gonna need to sub in for me, I'm struggling to keep up.as it is! . :o

Frank WW wrote: »
    I forget. Is it okay to leave fake seer peeks out on this forum ?

If so, I have Mary villager and eva villager so far

But of course, I'm not the seer

That's not how it works. You're not meant to say they fake ;)

Just noticed that Gabriel was first to vote yesterday (and ended up dead). Who’s going to vote first today?

I was asked if i knew anything about the vote manipulator role. Beyond whats in the OP, i dont know anything about it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

That's like daring someone to walk under a ladder to see how superstitious they are, well I'm not superstitious so if I'm alive I'll cast early.........touch wood :)

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That's like daring someone to walk under a ladder to see how superstitious they are, well I'm not superstitious so if I'm alive I'll cast early.........touch wood :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    @ Wendy

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Fair play to ya.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Just noticed that Gabriel was first to vote yesterday (and ended up dead). Who’s going to vote first today?

We didn’t get the actual voting results as far as I can tell? We can work them out but there was nothing published.

My guess is a baddy used a power either because Regan is bad or the baddies thought she was the Jester. I wasn’t sure why a bandwagon was forming on Regan but I did think somebody said something close to lynch about how quiet it was and that wolves have probably left their team mates off. Well maybe they just decided to use a power to save her?

In terms of Lucy and Derry, I hope our seed has peaked Derry as that’s two birds with one stone.

Why was Dessie killed when he was killed? The timing seems weird, why wait until his power is used? Unless this was a major cock up by a goody I’m trying to think what the timing is telling us.

My “Isla” theory has holes but it would explain how somebody could shoot Gertie. Maybe the wolves have the even night gun/VIG and that explains yesterday’s kill?

I don’t keep notes and in times like this that are hard to keep up. Also had a migraine last night and it knocks me out and makes it hard to concentrate for a few days.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Just back now. What a sh*t show.

Has anyone totted all the votes? If so, can you let me know and I'll check your posts and use your work. If not, I'll do it now.

If anyone hasn't voted for a second time, we have to have them high as potential Jester.

Regan, I think you need to tell us what your role is when we hit day 3 at 10am or I'm going to be convinced you're a cub.

Brendan - those posts doing a commentary from the beginning just screamed posting for the sake of posting for me. I feel all hairy about you this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Sorry Regan, I misread your question. A Speed Day is when the clock speeds up. We have 2 days in one if you know what I mean. A lynch around lunchtime and another at 9. It gets the game moving fasted when thinks are dragging along and nobody is doing anything constructive.

And you think rushing things is a solution?

Some clowns just want to watch the world burn

A thought on number of wolves plus jester, what if there's only a low number of wolves plus jester with the mods aiming for a paranoid village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So Dessie is the wish granter, once a person (Derry) makes a wish on thread he could grant a wish to tell Derry Lucy’s allignment.

Dessie was good and the power was real. So at least one of Derry/Lucy are good if the poison came from a baddy. However if the poison came from a goody they could both theoretically be bad.

On the balance of probabilities I think two baddies being poisoned by a goody is highly unlikely. As such, for now I think it’s reasonable to take Derry and Lucy we good but seer should peak Derry. The caveat of course is whether or not the person giving the poison can choose who gets which one. No point in baddies 50/50ing one of their own unless they had an antidote, but would they waste a kill power to buy credibility? Maybe but that’s a big gamble that could just as easily bring unwanted attention to their players.

Right reading back over post-lynch, and two scenarios seem likely to me.

Regan is Jester and the role manipulator (could be either alignment) switched to Gabe as they suspected Regan was looking to be lynched.

Regan is the vote manipulator and saved themselves.

I cant tell if Regans reaction is genuine or not. They seem to have accepted they were gonna get lynched and seemed surprised they had survived. Could be theatre, but seems genuine to me. Would lend itself to scenario 1.

I think we need to make a call on this (what to do with Regan) because if the wolves dont munch Regan (which really they should), we could end up doing the same dance as yesterday with the same results.

Conor WW wrote: »
    So Dessie is the wish granter, once a person (Derry) makes a wish on thread he could grant a wish to tell Derry Lucy’s allignment.

Dessie was good and the power was real. So at least one of Derry/Lucy are good if the poison came from a baddy. However if the poison came from a goody they could both theoretically be bad.

On the balance of probabilities I think two baddies being poisoned by a goody is highly unlikely. As such, for now I think it’s reasonable to take Derry and Lucy we good but seer should peak Derry. The caveat of course is whether or not the person giving the poison can choose who gets which one. No point in baddies 50/50ing one of their own unless they had an antidote, but would they waste a kill power to buy credibility? Maybe but that’s a big gamble that could just as easily bring unwanted attention to their players.

Sorry coffee hasnt kicked in yet. What cant both be good?

If the seer hasnt done so already to potentially give us an either way 2for, i think this is a good plan for today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Don't even go there, RE: Speed Days. No no no no no no no!!!!

NO!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Not jester not bad, genuine reaction to being saved think its hilarious as I had my goodbye playlist done

Why are you telegraphing moves to wolves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Morning folks.

I’m going to make a big push for a Lucy Lynch tonight.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e858521a267ee1bbe608b05a19c067b680efbdad&rid=giphy.gif

The whole situation is doggy. We don’t know that Derry is village. Still 50% chance she’s wolf and this game has a lot more wolves than normal. Derry was poisoned but now all of a sudden she’s fine and we don’t know how?? Like wtf - sounds like black magic to me. A villager would definitely say they had cured her (and liam obvs).
    So let’s stop fluteing around and start winning the game.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290deb9423c5176226bc2f13434e3d22e55d869da3&rid=giphy.gif

Why would a villager claim that? It's possible that the poison isn't a once off thing and if the person who did the saving on day one is dead then no one else will be saved, assuming there aren't two people who could cure the poison.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

Add these questions to my own please

Advertisement