Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I also should add that my own personal opinion would be wolves tend to vote later, rather than earlier too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    This is my FFA for Monday

Regan - after a recent conversation with him regarding Steve, Regan said he doesn’t think he has chatted to Steve. I was going back over Steve the ultimate power givers posts and there’s a full blown conversation between them. Blatant lie from Regan. Villagers need not lie.

Wendy - could Wendy be a wolf pretending to be the jester in order to not get voted? But then Wendy could just be the jester. Something wrong here regardless.

Liam - yesterday Liam came into thread asking why 2 people had bolded their posts. His next post right after was about wishes. I went back over the posts where wishes were requested and there had been 10. I raised this with Liam but he has ignored my question so far.

Or I just dont remember as theres over 600 posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Have to go off line for a while, might be back before 9.00 but just in case have cast same as yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Not everyone gets shot Wendigo

Ah sorry, forgot you could munch also.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Or I just dont remember as theres over 600 posts

But you only have 40 odd and a decent portion of them were with Steve

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ah sorry, forgot you could munch also.

Wendy the Wendigo,

I think the following

1) you're a wolf committed to killing me as you're in it too far to back out now

2) you're a villager but are in to deep to back down now, even if you know you're wrong about me.

3) you're a hysterw villager with no idea what you're doing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Wendy the Wendigo,

I think the following

1) you're a wolf committed to killing me as you're in it too far to back out now

2) you're a villager but are in to deep to back down now, even if you know you're wrong about me.

3) you're a hysterw villager with no idea what you're doing.

4) she’s the jester and knows exactly what she’s doing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    4) she’s the jester and knows exactly what she’s doing

Well it's why we won't lynch her, but shoot her when the opportunity arises.

How about Vernon. Thoughts on him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok #ffa1

Wendy: so much accusations, just rubbing people up the wrong way! Though I’d guess she’s the jester since a Lucy push if successful would have made her an obvious lynch target

Gabriel: rattles in this morning, gets a postcount up.accuses a few people, gets defensive, disappears

Henry: over 70 posts but doesn’t really say anything. Everything feels like either/or consensus. No pissing people off. 70 posts is a village leader so where is the substance?

Honourable mention

Regan: thought he was the jester initially. 39 posts but not really sure what to make of it beyond he wants to get high (is this a shoe reference)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

This is my FFA for Monday

Regan - after a recent conversation with him regarding Steve, Regan said he doesn’t think he has chatted to Steve. I was going back over Steve the ultimate power givers posts and there’s a full blown conversation between them. Blatant lie from Regan. Villagers need not lie.

Wendy - could Wendy be a wolf pretending to be the jester in order to not get voted? But then Wendy could just be the jester. Something wrong here regardless.

Liam - yesterday Liam came into thread asking why 2 people had bolded their posts. His next post right after was about wishes. I went back over the posts where wishes were requested and there had been 10. I raised this with Liam but he has ignored my question so far.

Can you (and everyone else) #FFA1 in your post as it makes it much easier for someone to compile them.

Let's just say this is #FFA1 as no one did an FFA yesterday.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Ok #ffa1

Henry: over 70 posts but doesn’t really say anything. Everything feels like either/or consensus. No pissing people off. 70 posts is a village leader so where is the substance?

Lol. I've done an FFA before you which called people out.

I tend to outline the possible scenarios, cos i feel it's important to consider them all, but I'm given opinions on everything I've suggested (i.e. I pointed out the various scenarios on the peek but then gave an opinion on what I felt was the best route). If you've not seen this, you've not been paying attention.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

The steve wagon is interesting. All three jumped on him in quick succession. At most I would say there is 1 wolf there. Likely? I'm not sure

Well it's why we won't lynch her, but shoot her when the opportunity arises.

How about Vernon. Thoughts on him?

I don’t really have any thoughts on Vernon at the moment. My only reads so far are

Wendy Jester
    Regan likely wolf
    Liam likely wolf
    Lucy village depending on Derrys flip
    Derry likely village as knew he’d be likely to not get cured if he was the one to peek Lucy

#FFA1
    Wendy: I like the effort of putting together the read list but there was no justification for any of it. I think this could be a move to appear helpful to the village. Also all of the Orla and Lucy stuff yesterday just added clutter to the game IMO. Now you still wont believe Lucy to be good despite Derry has peaked her good. Whilst that doesn’t clear her to have her as Wolf/Jester I just don’t understand.

Angus: Only 8 posts. Whilst he was busy yesterday there isn’t anything of use of substance in any of his posts. Could be a wolf trying to sneak through the first couple of days.

Only doing 2. Regan, Senan and Gabriel all peaked my interest but nothing more. Having said that Angus is pure gut feel

Actually guys, on the poison front, if I’m poisoned I’m going to try and convince someone to heal me. Derry pretty much accepted his faith for the sake of the village when he agreed to peek Lucy. Cheers Derry, if you are village. Why hasn’t Liam made any attempt to get himself cured?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Afternoon all.

Very slow start.

Only thing that stands out is the wishes. Im going to have a proper read of the game pack today and see what it says.

I don’t like Steve fishing for roles. But would a wolf be that open about it? Doubt it. But still don’t like it

So for the Steve wagon, I believe this was the start of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    If it was right, we got a wolf
    If it was wrong, we got information
    With no lynch, we got precisely the square root of sweet **** all

This is very odd. If Lucy is good as the peak suggested we get information on a lynch that nearly, but didn’t kill a villager. It’s like you want to make the no lynch voters imperative to whatever narrative you want to explore. Had we voted to lynch Lucy we would be none the wiser, a dead villager (assuming the peak is legit). What exactly would you deduce from that if a few more of the non lynch voters had voted for her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Actually guys, on the poison front, if I’m poisoned I’m going to try and convince someone to heal me. Derry pretty much accepted his faith for the sake of the village when he agreed to peek Lucy. Cheers Derry, if you are village. Why hasn’t Liam made any attempt to get himself cured?

Ah hang on, Derry is male?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Sorry folks, just catching up

Derry I think is someone who needs further enquiries but he's been poisoned so gets off tonight. Liams genie earlier was also notable, extremely notable. Has been ghosting since, also been poisoned so he will need further looking into but not a good like whatsoever

My FFA
    Wendy - think Jester so not voting here I dont think. But want to note she's dodge!

Frank - 5 or 6 posts of no substance. At least admitting his lack of involvement openly.

Brendan - I found him to be a bit all over the place last night and this morning, how people are placing him in there good pile I dont know. He voted Phil, thought it was strange people where on Lucy and Steve cause they could be jester but voted for Phil. Never differentiated why. My saving grace is that both Steve and Lucy (allegedly) are good.

Vernon - One post stood out this morning, Vernon seemed fairly engaged but didn't know why it would be better to shoot (Lucy I think) who we thought was the jester than lynch her.

Flimsy but it is all I've to go on really

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Name |Posts| Status| Read
    Lucy WW| 83|Peeked as good by Derry| happy to park for now
    Senan WW| 73||Don't have a great read on Senan, but there's something that's making me uneasy
    Henry WW| 69||Henry has come out as a sort of village leader. good ideas, clear and logical thoughts. He's my safest villager right now, which scares me. Must not forget about him.
    Wendy WW| 62||Wendy is a wacko. I'd love to hear her reasons for her initial list because it seemed thought out, rather than just thrown together.
    Isla WW| 60||Seems fine. Not much of a read
    Patrick WW| 41||Seems ok.
    Orla WW| 41||No read really.
    Desmond WW| 41|Dead Goody|
    Steve WW| 40|Dead Goody|
    Winifred WW| 38||Me, goody
    Eva WW| 32||no read
    Regan WW| 31||the whole steve thing was a bit weird. and then coming out with a 3 day survival role? If you're not a wolf, you're bound to get munched. Mods would only do a postponed role reveal for something quite powerful.
    Derry WW| 31||Seems legit, will know more when poison takes effect.
    Vernon WW| 30||I don't like Vernon, I think he's a baddy
    Conor WW| 30||no real read
    Doris WW| 29||not much here either
    Clodagh WW| 24||meh
    Holly WW| 20||meh
    Phil WW| 19||meh
    Ewan WW| 19||Ewan gives me the hibbie jibbies. He's my number 1 suspect. He's not done anything to allay my fears.
    Emily WW| 18||First one on steve. Seems fair enough. Not much on her
    Gertrude WW |17|Dead Goody|
    Liam WW| 15||I don't like liam showing up right when we're talking about giving the peek to a poisoned person
    Brendan WW |13||nothin
    Gabriel WW| 13||nothin
    Fiona WW| 10||nothin
    Frank WW |9||who?
    Oisin WW| 8||Oisin seems to be talking sense. I'm ok leaving him for now
    Barbara WW| 8||meh
    Abigail WW| 7||who
    Angus WW |7||who
    Mary WW| 1||what?

#ffa1

Ewan
    Liam
    vernon

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    So for the Steve wagon, I believe this was the start of it.

I appreciate the fact you volunteered this information. I'd also lean towards if a wolf did jump on it as a possible wagon, they wouldn't be the ones to start it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Mary (1 post!), Abigail, Babs would be great if you gals start posting and not end up self voting today. Angus and more too, speaking of which Angus if you read this, do you have a penis eating pony? :pac:

?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ah hang on, Derry is male?!

Surely Derry is a male name?
    Does it really matter anyway?

Eva WW wrote: »
    No lynch - Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Oisin / Conor / Phil / Liam / Lucy
    Lucy - Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry
    Steve - Emily / Gertrude / Patrick

Crossing out people on my current "Trust" list....

Crossing off Emily and Wini based on their posts so far tonight.

Full read lists get you automatically struck through ;)

Anyone free to collate FFAs?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Lol. I've done an FFA before you which called people out.

I tend to outline the possible scenarios, cos i feel it's important to consider them all, but I'm given opinions on everything I've suggested (i.e. I pointed out the various scenarios on the peek but then gave an opinion on what I felt was the best route). If you've not seen this, you've not been paying attention.

You mean this one

Thoughts so far

Vote No Lynch
    Barbara 8 posts - mostly about being lost. I'm leaning new player and so pushing the first decision off
    Regan Keeps talking about getting high. Tasky or flavour? It's all VERY fluffy. Would lean more wolfy than babs.
    Ewan Nothing, nada, nope. Fluff. Could be low-flying wolfy too.
    Oisin Never came back to my rebuttal of his "disparity" comment. Despite that, he's contributed over the past couple of hours, so I'm leaning away from him right now.
    Conor I liked him yesterday - felt like he was also trying to work stuff out. Contributing the gertie killer theory. Leaning village for now.
    Phil Not much today but felt like he was working on things yesterday. I'd pop him in my "more village" pile for now.

Voted Lucy

Winifred Feel more villagey than wolfy for now.
    Wendy I don't know, the Orla = Lucy thing is maybe a bit high-profile for a wolf.
    Orla I'm persuaded for now about her argument re. going so hard for Lucy if good. Popping her on my village pile for now.
    Vernon Pushing a bit more than others which I liked. However, I hate the comment to Lucy re. "confirmed village core". It's so pockety. Would almost vote here just for that and the "who shot desmond" post.
    Henry Moi. I'm good.

Top wolves #FFA1

Vernon
    Regan
    Ewan

I mean, no offense but it’s a bit wishy washy. It’s actually a fine big example of what got you on my ffa, more a love in for the ones who don’t make the ffa than an ffa

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Regan said they have a role that won’t activate until day three.

I don’t believe a wolf admits that. If anything, it’s probably slapped a massive target on Regans back now. The wolves will be wondering if they have to hit Regan quickly now, or risk whatever power that is activating.

The wolves would have clarified to Regan in the backroom what such a power entails.

It’s either a relatively new player possibly making a mistake, or a really intelligent wolf trying to buy themselves a few days. A jester certainly doesn’t create a story that encourages the village to leave the, alive.
    Or a sleeper wolf, wolf cub etc.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Im still a bit lost but did our gift giver gift derry a perk to peek lucy or whomever. But then got shot after the perk, but they werent out on thread where they?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Errrrr Regan. You had a full on chat with Steve so why say you didn’t? If it were one or two posts I could maybe understand you forgetting but the above isn’t one or two posts.

You’ve been saying all day you have no role yet but when Steve asked you, you avoided the question.

Easy I didnt remember as theres a load if ye on here and I thought that chat was with Senan anyhow vote away you're losing a villager. But if its wagonomics at least I will have flushed out some wolves jumping on said wagon. And re anything strange I've said, well we are all supposed to he in character. Hope my role was a good one if I'm out tonight am out in South park exploring south west side will list my suspects when I return

• Advertisement

Anyone free to collate FFAs?

Im free the next 30 minutes but never done it before.

Do I just search the thread for #FFA1 ?

Advertisement