Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning folks.

I’m going to make a big push for a Lucy Lynch tonight.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e858521a267ee1bbe608b05a19c067b680efbdad&rid=giphy.gif

The whole situation is doggy. We don’t know that Derry is village. Still 50% chance she’s wolf and this game has a lot more wolves than normal. Derry was poisoned but now all of a sudden she’s fine and we don’t know how?? Like wtf - sounds like black magic to me. A villager would definitely say they had cured her (and liam obvs).
    So let’s stop fluteing around and start winning the game.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290deb9423c5176226bc2f13434e3d22e55d869da3&rid=giphy.gif

How do people feel about a speed day?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Not as vocal as most so far Holly, who are you suspecting atm? be it as wolf or as Jester?

Do you think either of the poisoned people could be bad?

What of Regan surviving the lynch?

Do you think the people who used powers to save them are more likely bad if they stay silent about their actions?

I haven't had as much time unlike as others but I'm trying to keep up. I think if one of the poisoned was bad then they likely got the fake poison. If the wolves had the ability to cure then they may have healed the real victim in order to cast doubt on them in which case I'd say Derry was real victim. It's also possible they are both evil and the poison was a goodie.

Regan surviving the lynch was bizarre but actually makes me think they could be good, especially as we lost a good role in exchange. Regan saying they've no power until today may mean if a wolf did the saving they were hoping for a cub role and also throwing a bit of shade on Regan. I don't know if a wolf team is so blatant about saving one of their own as Regan has a big target as a result.

As for people staying silent about their powers if they have used them...honestly I don't know if it indicates good or bad. In previous existences I've seen people being lynched for even admitting having powers so staying quiet might be sensible if people want to live.

All that said, I haven't played in a game like this where everyone has some kind of role and the roles aren't necessarily good/evil. Using powers as a goodie is probably just as likely to hurt the village given the total lack of info that we have.

Maybe today we might gain some information that will help people use their powers better but maybe not - if we have a good seer they may have peeked only goodies or have chosen someone who is already dead. Any info we do get will also need to be taken with a pinch of salt as seer could just as easily be evil.

Well I've just cheered myself right up with that post :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Read back to page 29
    lot happening
    Stand outs are Wendy trying a few times to get votes for Lucy
    Senan last minute vote change
    Doris and phil appearing fluffing early evening
    Few people using rl to justify low posting which is wolf move in past Frank being one
    Angus ffa fiona thinks she fluff talks
    Brendan thinking Senan seasoned one minute the question to obvious the next
    Patrick Senan annoyed by Wendy trying to get votes for Lucy want to shoot her
    Vernon scared by eva as he thinks she is wolf. what if he wolf she village
    Barabra on a few people interesting sum up #1330
    was wendy looking for a lynch is the jester playing a long game

What happened re healing? anything? if one fake poisoned and one poisoned and healed no change so unless we know which is which

So my questions

what happened re healing? Why didnt anyone anounce they healed. I think Derry said he was healed but nothing further Liam didnt anounce anything so far

Wendy sure Lucy off. If Lucy off is Derry off? Ive always mistrusted the peek just because it could be manipulated by wolves

Senans last minute vote change weird as I had 8 votes and he deffo wasnt going anywhere so self preservation odd

Vernon and Eva odd interactions since page 29 agreeing love in then disagreeing maybe Im wrong but one is wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Morning folks.

The whole situation is doggy. We don’t know that Derry is village. Still 50% chance she’s wolf and this game has a lot more wolves than normal. Derry was poisoned but now all of a sudden she’s fine and we don’t know how?? Like wtf - sounds like black magic to me. A villager would definitely say they had cured her (and liam obvs).

If you think Lucy could be bad if Derry is bad but otherwise is good wouldn't it make sense to go after Derry first not someone who is only bad if Derry is. Why Lucy (peeked good) before Derry?

Wendy whats a speed day?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Morning folks.

Why Lucy over Derry? If Derry is good and got a good alignment for Lucy then that's 2 good.

If Derry is evil and Lucy is evil then that's 2 evil so that would be a decent outcome of her alignment being confirmed.

If Derry is evil and Lucy is good, her flip wont tell us anything other than Derry told the truth but he could do that as evil for village credit.

Wolves, if your looking for a Jester and Wendy isn't on your team, sort it out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Morning folks.

Well Wendigo. I say we all just ingore you, as in nobody even acknowledges your posts or existence until we can get a bullet or posion to kill you.

Regan WW wrote: »
    Wendy whats a speed day?

Not a good thing for the village. moves up the days schedule time wise, deadline for lynch etc and leads to people making decisions without a chance to go over it, make mistakes and can lead to confusion.

Usually only requested later in games with less players and stuff going on

Not a good thing for the village. moves up the days schedule time wise, deadline for lynch etc and leads to people making decisions without a chance to go over it, make mistakes and can lead to confusion.

Usually only requested later in games with less players and stuff going on

ahhh interesting

Is it done to deliberately cause confusion? If so why would Wendy if village want to cause confusion?

• Advertisement

ahhh interesting

Is it done to deliberately cause confusion? If so why would Wendy if village want to cause confusion?

Usually its done by mods to speed things up when they have slowed down. If a lynch is inevitable because a wolf has been caught or cos were at the end of the week and need a few more day cycles quicker to end the game.

A player asking for one at this stage, screams Jester to me which is very odd considering we are not in the build up to a lynch but a munch where I assume a Jester would not want to die

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Speed days are the worst

Regan still a wolf imo. Acted like a jester hoping to avoid the lynch

If you think Lucy could be bad if Derry is bad but otherwise is good wouldn't it make sense to go after Derry first not someone who is only bad if Derry is. Why Lucy (peeked good) before Derry?

Have you read Lucy’s posts about shooting people and having a hit list?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why Lucy over Derry? If Derry is good and got a good alignment for Lucy then that's 2 good.

If Derry is evil and Lucy is evil then that's 2 evil so that would be a decent outcome of her alignment being confirmed.

If Derry is evil and Lucy is good, her flip wont tell us anything other than Derry told the truth but he could do that as evil for village credit.

Still not a wolf. though with low post count you could be as youre hardly here

Wendy whats a speed day?

Trying to get things moving along here Regan.

Wolves, if your looking for a Jester and Wendy isn't on your team, sort it out.

So you’re working with the wolves now Isla? Yikes that’s gonna look bad for you.

She can only be bad if Derry is. So Derry is at the very least as good an option as her.

roles don't equal good/bad, she could have a hit list and be an odd night vig for example (we have seen the even night one) but that would not equal good or bad.

btw I'm not saying Lucy is good. I'm saying she is tied to Derry. If Derry is good so is she, if he's bad I'd assume so is she.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Well Wendigo. I say we all just ingore you, as in nobody even acknowledges your posts or existence until we can get a bullet or posion to kill you.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d635c0cdc001090c36f0a25f8af7f2eb42de1344&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement

So you’re working with the wolves now Isla? Yikes that’s gonna look bad for you.

Everyone, except the Jester, should want the wolves to kill the Jester.

We dont want to lynch the Jester and I think you are the Jester. Why would you be suggesting a speed day ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning all, Im rather new around these parts

Mary WW wrote: »

This is your 2nd post and the game started on Saturday. Do you think you will be around and able to play ? I think you have self voted at least once due to your absence now.

Well morning and welcome Mary, Id agree seeing as this is your second post. You staying or going again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I will be sticking around. Sorry for the late start

Still not a wolf. though with low post count you could be as youre hardly here

I doubt my post count is still low. I thought I posted quite a bit yesterday. Cant check though as it's all phone posting

Frank WW wrote: »
    I doubt my post count is still low. I thought I posted quite a bit yesterday. Cant check though as it's all phone posting

You have 33 posts. Not in the lowest group of posters but I'd say the average is around 50 posts.

I will be sticking around. Sorry for the late start

Good. Have you read what has happened so far? If so do you have any opinions?

Ok for all those asking "Why Lucy" " What Reasons do you have" "Why do you think shes a wolf"

A few snippets from yesterday:

"Not everyone gets shot Wendigo"

Well it's why we won't lynch her, but shoot her when the opportunity arises.
    No, your just miffed that your absolute brain fart of an idea did not turn out to be true. I'm totally shooting you when I get a chance. Number one on my hitlist. Now, I'm firmly on the village, if your peeked good, then obviously I'll move onto someone else.

Wendy wont let it go for some reason, probably because her theory has been shot down. If I was able to use a bullet right, she'd be gone. If I do get a bullet and any stage, unless proof emerges she is good, then I'll shoot her.

It's Southpark. The entire village is filled with simple folk...
    You know,
    Morons

Now let's kill Wendy.

You and Wendy (wolves trying to kill me)
    Time to die.

So, let's shoot Wendy and Lynch Orla

Also, to the people voting for me. You're going on my list!

• Advertisement

Good. Have you read what has happened so far? If so do you have any opinions?

Mary PLEASE don't do a Brendan if you are reading back. :D

Advertisement