Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Not deliberately obtuse. D) according to glossary of terms stands for DAY zero which according to glossary doesnt exist so if it is used it is generally by a wolf adn after pouring over posts last night Vernon used it so maybe he is a wolf and Riona used N0 which is short for Night zero re Sunday and not sure of that term ok but if not could indicate she is a wolf

As a beginner I poured over glossary last night and this stood out

Are we really having a serious discussion about the existential meaning of n0?

As part of the actual game solving piece?

Seriously?

Isla WW wrote: »
    What time’s this comp at today?

1 I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'll be reviewing the Phil voters

Someone makes a great point this morning about the heat being on Brendan and then all of a sudden Phil comes up.

I'm surprised by Phil's very defensive post last night about not being a mind reader. It's not how is act if I had nearly been killed out of no where

That was me. I'd appreciate if you could dig into that alright. It seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much.

Gonna have to head now. I wont be able to enter the comp, but we should try as hard as possible to have as many village available so the wolfs don't get it!

Catch ye later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Are we really having a serious discussion about the existential meaning of n0?

As part of the actual game solving piece?

Seriously?

Des, Brendan is new, ( well he says he is) give him a break!

@barbara: fair enough

@brendan: this is werewolf, don’t believe everything you read (even in the glossary) :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    hahah

"It can't hurt, but it could tho". You on drugs or what?

maybe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

th?id=OIP.E85OJfEhjberlcS1yesuQgAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    maybe

hope it's the good kind :pac:

Where is everyone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Where is everyone?

working :(:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Where is everyone?

Well I'm waiting for Clodagh to answer the below
    The above makes me wonder whether they are on the wolf team with Orla but probably wouldn't want to associate yourself with her this early if you both were wolves so I'm not sure.

Why would Phil voting for Gertrude be a wolfie slip though?

Also, why is it definitely not a good look for Derry?

But I am also ...

You're not working in a backroom are you? :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Vernon uses firefox on both his phone and laptop but only when playing WW. Easy way to avoid being naked on thread

I'm definitely lynching you tonight. You're getting munched too.

Orla WW wrote: »

care to elaborate?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Where is everyone?

I’m going over posts by Desmond and Gertrude as they voted for me. So far, Gertrude is leaning slightly to wolf and I’m interested in looking into Steve next based off their interactions. But it’s a work in progress.

Isla WW wrote: »
    I’m going over posts by Desmond and Gertrude as they voted for me. So far, Gertrude is leaning slightly to wolf and I’m interested in looking into Steve next based off their interactions. But it’s a work in progress.

If you think they might be wolves throw your work up as far as you get before munch time

Orla WW wrote: »

ignore my last post asking for elaboration just saw what post you actually replied to :cool: What can I say, thought that tip might be helpful given all the nudity.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

The above makes me wonder whether they are on the wolf team with Orla but probably wouldn't want to associate yourself with her this early if you both were wolves so I'm not sure.

Why would Phil voting for Gertrude be a wolfie slip though?

Also, why is it definitely not a good look for Derry?

Sorry, I wasn’t talking about Phil voting for Gertie, I was talking about wolves being on Phil, they mightn’t have known they were on a bandwagon, Phil didn’t seem in danger.

Not a good look for Conor - if Conor and Brendan are a wolf team Conor moves off him to save him at 8.45 - why else move so late?
    These are all just theories until we find one wolf.
    It’s why I’ve advocated the executioner to come out, it can help shape vote analysis. If brendan was the executioner then Conor moving is harmless

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Modulator Announcement:

Riona WW was a Hero Today

But now she is Dead Forever.

Semper Fight.

She was Gunner Jensen, an Expendables member (NRV)

latest?cb=20140714222347

slice_expendables_01.jpg

Competition at 1pm this afternoon, Lynch at 9pm.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch form Open

• Advertisement

Riona taking one for the team. Cya on the other side

RIP Riona, right time to look over her posts, she must have spooked a wolf or 2.

Riona voted for Brendan. He is already one of my prime suspects but I wonder could this have been done to set him up further

Riona WW wrote: »
    That's not up to any people to decide.
    Whats up to the people to decide is whether to lynch orla over this 2d denial or not.

#338 was posted due to rule 6.
    Orla is 2d.

If you are villager, cop the **** on and move on from this i am not 2d crap.
    if you are wolf or sk, keep it up, people won't suffer it much longer and lynch or vig you.

as villager, you do not want to be on the end of a village kp. that minus village play.

This seems significant. Riona came at Orla hard and was rightly trying to focus the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

If think the wolves could have thought Riona was the jail keeper and that she had jailed herself nite one?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This seems significant. Riona came at Orla hard and was rightly trying to focus the village.

Id be leaning Orla to be a silly villager rather than wolfy.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Id be leaning Orla to be a silly villager rather than wolfy.

Was there anyone pushing the wagon on you on thread? I didn't expect you to get so many votes yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Clodagh WW wrote:
    If think the wolves could have thought Riona was the jail keeper and that she had jailed herself nite one?

What makes you think that clodagh

Riona was the target of the first failed munch so wolves took the second bite at her when they knew she would probably not be protected again.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Was there anyone pushing the wagon on you on thread? I didn't expect you to get so many votes yesterday.

Nothing overly strong in my opinion.

Advertisement