Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Brendan. I was taking the piss. Necro said I was Hello 2D. I'm not. The OP even says that there are surprises ahead.

Ignore Mods.

I know yeah just thinking aloud really

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Seriously though necro didnt say it was or wasnt 2 people

The first description says the EE uses C4 they plant each night causing much death and destruction

While the SK-EE plant explosives on a person killing only that person

Seems like two different MOs two one based on mass destruction other individual downfall

Another threat, possibly even more disturbing is the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'. This maniac takes great pleasure in causing as much death and destruction as possible, through the use of C4 explosives which they plant each night. The charges can go off at any time during the day....

SK - Explosives Expert: The serial killer who can plant explosives on a player and subsequently detonate them to kill the player. Plants the explosives during the night phase. Can subsequently detonate the charge at any stage during the next day phase, or store the detonate action for future (and explosive) use.

First paragraph is flavor some, 2nd is role description.
    flavor describes the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'

role description
    SK - Explosives Expert: blah blah

Necro didn't say it was two people because its plainly obvious that its not two people.
    Its English, not braille.

No game mod ever wants to spoon feed players, especially over the mundanely obvious.

Riona WW wrote: »
    First paragraph is flavor some, 2nd is role description.
    flavor describes the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'

role description
    SK - Explosives Expert: blah blah

Necro didn't say it was two people because its plainly obvious that its not two people.
    Its English, not braille.

No game mod ever wants to spoon feed players, especially over the mundanely obvious.

Beautifully put thank you, not insulting at all, just curious not done for roleblocker no flourish and description just one line

Beautifully put thank you, not insulting at all, just curious not done for roleblocker no flourish and description just one line

roleblockers are boring. whats to write?

oh you could wax lyrically about the role

• Advertisement

oh you could wax lyrically about the role

about a roleblocker, get outta town.

Roleblocker - Can target a player and block any powers they may have that night phase.

that's about as verbose as you can get for that role.

oh there is definitely room for expansion

oh there is definitely room for expansion

Please, so me how it could be expanded.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Lads, Necro has said I'm Hello 2D.

Stop discounting anything. Necro is brilliant at this game and has had weeks to arrange it.

Stay awake. They even told us in the OP.

Stop discounting anything. Necro is brilliant at this game and has had weeks to arrange it.

Well I believe in questioning everything

• Advertisement

Thank ****. That's two of us at least.

2D or not 2D,
    is that even a question?

2D or not 2D,
    is that even a question?

That's up for people to decide but everything is a cluster **** and I'm not 2D.

That's up for people to decide but everything is a cluster **** and I'm not 2D.

That's not up to any people to decide.
    Whats up to the people to decide is whether to lynch orla over this 2d denial or not.

#338 was posted due to rule 6.
    Orla is 2d.

If you are villager, cop the **** on and move on from this i am not 2d crap.
    if you are wolf or sk, keep it up, people won't suffer it much longer and lynch or vig you.

as villager, you do not want to be on the end of a village kp. that minus village play.

I've said a million times, I'm not 2D. Others have agreed with this. It goes with the OP.

That's not up to any people to decide.
    Whats up to the people to decide is whether to lynch orla over this 2d denial or not.

#338 was posted due to rule 6.
    Orla is 2d.

If you are villager, cop the **** on and move on from this i am not 2d crap.
    if you are wolf or sk, keep it up, people won't suffer it much longer and lynch or vig you.

as villager, you do not want to be on the end of a village kp. that minus village play.

**** off. I'm telling ye to keep away from me. The OP says to expect surprises.

****ing see me and alay any fears.

Christ above.

Good. You should.

There may or may not be other roles present in the game. Always remember - the mods have secrets

Read the OP.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

The thing with Orla is weird. I didn’t block her (on my phone at this ungodly hour so I’ll check if a previous Vern did when I’m home but seemingly she can see my posts now as she saw one someone pointed out to her anyway. Also no idea why she is going on about not being 2D so much, not like being 2D = being a wolf

Voted Des myself as he was telling porkies about something, not sure why though. Was next most suss of Gertie then for just rolling in behind Doris and going after Isla despite at no point highlighting anything Wolfy about her, phrasing posts to make it sound like Isla was a clear front runner based of Doris alone and not changing her vote despite Doris seeming less sure later.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Charlaton only thinks they are the vig I assume like a drunk deer so hopefully our vig is still in play. Doris kept telling the Vig to act on Isla but that was probably to stop people thinking she was the vig (which she would have believed). The executioner is essentially just a nrv now but should not come out, let RVs have more places to hide.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    The thing with Orla is weird. I didn’t block her (on my phone at this ungodly hour so I’ll check if a previous Vern did when I’m home but seemingly she can see my posts now as she saw one someone pointed out to her anyway. Also no idea why she is going on about not being 2D so much, not like being 2D = being a wolf

Voted Des myself as he was telling porkies about something, not sure why though. Was next most suss of Gertie then for just rolling in behind Doris and going after Isla despite at no point highlighting anything Wolfy about her, phrasing posts to make it sound like Isla was a clear front runner based of Doris alone and not changing her vote despite Doris seeming less sure later.

I'm still waiting from Mods if one person can block another.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Maybe, but a village loop.

Her behaviour was not wolfy behaviour. That much was obvious.

I hate this so much. It's very easy to come out saying this after someone flips. ' oh yeah it was completely obviously this person was good what were you thinking'. Utter bollox.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm in training all day again today so won't be on much. Until I'm home. I'll try to check in at lunch time at least.

Morning all could do with a triple strength coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Charlaton only thinks they are the vig I assume like a drunk deer so hopefully our vig is still in play. Doris kept telling the Vig to act on Isla but that was probably to stop people thinking she was the vig (which she would have believed). The executioner is essentially just a nrv now but should not come out, let RVs have more places to hide.

Modulators frown at wasting booze on animals. Please stop trying to score with deers.

I'm just wondering about a couple of mentions of D0 that have appeared in the thread as apparently "D0 does not exist. Anybody who uses it is a wolf and trying to sow confusion on the thread, lynch them first. Thats from the glossary which is outside the game so could be trusted?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning all

With a bit of luck I should be around a bit more today. Afraid I don’t have much of a read on the game so far but I’ll try to shape up today

I’m pretty sure you’re mixing me up with Brendan Vern

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Morning all

Is it fair to assume Doris would have thought she had a real role. If she did then why wouldn’t she try to shoot isla? Dunno maybe she did and got fobbed off or something but she didn’t seem too frustrated

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Morning all

Morning isla

Advertisement