Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm lynching Conor. Gonna munch him tomorrow too.

Cretin.

Love you too hun, I dont care what you say, your getting my lynch vote tonight for this, even if you are just a **** villager, your sowing nothing but ****e

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I don't mind people like Doris poking others and looking for a response but if you are worried about a landslide why are you placing Isla no.1 on an FFA? Is there anything actually wolfy about her in your opinion?

I worry we could easily kill a villager and then another villager who was just rustling jimmies (is that actually a phrase or did I imagine that) by following this logic and don't really like people putting people on FFAs if they don't personally think they are more likely to be wolves than others.
    I'd worry about it, sure. Which is why I made sure to put two other names on my FFA as well, and would be thrilled to see everyone do similar. At least if everyone has three names FFA'd, we'd have info. Isla hasn't done much to defend themselves today, despite being pushed out as an early front runner. No one has done much I'd massively consider overtly wolfy though. But Doris is providing the possibility of a data point for tomorrow. A random lynch possibly leaves us with no further information after it.

If Isla flipped villager though, I'd be seriously wondering why Doris went in so hard on Isla. Like, on Day One, I'd usually not have huge reads on people, and by evening, maybe have suspicions. Doris was 100% set from the off.

Doris, if you are rustling jimmies, fair enough but my take is you aren't?

(I'm also noting down that if Isla flips good, then it was Vernon that possibly started the backtracking on Doris' behalf.)

Vernon, what’s your take on Gertrude’s final paragraph looking to implicate you?

You're a sheep, you've contributed **** all since you arrived.

Actually, for the pure removal of the distraction, the vig should pop this one ASAP

I originally thought Orla might be going through some mind control ****e but a second day and I've realised she's literally useless to the village with her line of posting/thought

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

here's a wild suggestion thats not fully thought through. lynch one of these:

Phil WW Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW 4
    Brendan WW Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, 4
    Isla WW Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW 3

might give us some good info if 1 is a wolf. if not, then this is a terrible suggestion

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Actually, for the pure removal of the distraction, the vig should pop this one ASAP

Agreed, the vig made a mistake not taking Doris out early in the day, distractions are detrimental to the village, the wolves can sit back and lap it up while Orla and Doris get to play stroke their egos. :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Vernon, what’s your take on Gertrude’s final paragraph looking to implicate you?

Think I responded to that at the time and tbh Gertie was one of only 2 people I was strongly on so no surprise that she would cast shade my way as I question why she was so ready to kill you based of no opinion of their own just what Doris was saying.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Brendan was top of the FFAs...... who had brendan in their FFA but didnt vote for him.

I did, I voted you instead, you were also on my FFA. It's funny how much more engaged and active you've become since almost being hung.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

might give us some good info if 1 is a wolf. if not, then this is a terrible suggestion

Ummmm nope :D

Might give us some info is not good enough. I know I’m good which is why I’m looking at the 2 who voted for me. If Brendan is good he should do the same. Phil too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Love you too hun, I dont care what you say, your getting my lynch vote tonight for this, even if you are just a **** villager, your sowing nothing but ****e

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I did, I voted you instead, you were also on my FFA. It's funny how much more engaged and active you've become since almost being hung.

Trumplistening.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Just ignore Orla.

Goodbye Conor.

I'm lynching Conor. Gonna munch him tomorrow too.

Cretin.

Are people activity ignoring this ****e now, maybe you are the one being blocked Orla, wolfiest wolf ever

Just ignore Orla.

Don't try distract from you.

Just ignore Orla.

She's the only thing stopping me voting you in the lynch tonight

Thats nice.

She may be a distraction but lets not waste a vig kill or lynch one her.

Also why me over others?

Also why me over others?

You were floating under the radar, your response to the lynch was muted somewhat and you've spiked massively from 5 post Phil to a lot more than 5 posts, only thing that changed is you were almost lynched

I'm the wolfiest wolf ever but you're considering lynching Phil.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Thats nice.

She may be a distraction but lets not waste a vig kill or lynch one her.

Why? Her posting that's she's gonna munch me isn't village behaviour and you don't know she's not a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Well, if I was a wolf I wound the bother posting for the day as there is plenty of distractions going on to hide behind. I hope a couple of the prizes being handed out are Xanax , I think they might help some people calm down :pac:

Incidentally, anybody who thinks that there was a bandwagon on somebody to protect another simply needs go after whoever they think was protected. If your theory is that loads of us moved off Brendan to Phil to protect Brendan then he’s your target. Wolves are hardly all going to bail into one random unknown quantity like Phil , I would of thought Isla was more obvious choice if the strategy was to save Brendan.

Rememeber aswell there could be 2 deaths at any stage as the SK must be building up his kills for a massacre masterpiece. Wonder if he died before detonating would they go off or just deactivate?!!

Also, whatever is going on, I’d advise us to decide how we are going to play the game at lunch. If it’s a straight forward questions and answer PM do we all share on thread the answers and then submit? If it’s a pick a number after your answer, will we do what we did before and make sure we all choose a number? Wolves can block enter so I think it’s important we at least gather our sh*t together until 2pm and work as a team.

You were floating under the radar, your response to the lynch was muted somewhat and you've spiked massively from 5 post Phil to a lot more than 5 posts, only thing that changed is you were almost lynched

Judge me on my posts rather than my activity.

The above behaviour doenst line up with a wolf necessarily.

giphy.gif

Why wouldnt I consider lynching Phil? Wanna expand on it a bit

Judge me on my posts rather than my activity.

The above behaviour doenst line up with a wolf necessarily.

Does it not? Floating by, thinking your walking the first lynch, then upping your participation does line up wolfy to me tbh. I'll judge you on both your activity and your posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Think I responded to that at the time and tbh Gertie was one of only 2 people I was strongly on so no surprise that she would cast shade my way as I question why she was so ready to kill you based of no opinion of their own just what Doris was saying.

*Shrug*

I've been quite clear in my reasonings behind my votes and FFAs. Isla/Doris dominated a huge chunk of yesterday, and I made a call to follow Doris. Doris was so absolutely certain that I figured there was a strong chance she was a ballsy seer who had peeked Doris. I don't get where the Phil votes came from, and I didn't believe Doris' was playing like a wolf. For all Doris' "joke" about switching to you worried me, I still opted to back her confidence.

I made a note about how I felt you were starting to backtrack on behalf of Doris. It wasn't a strong accusation; I tend to like to make notes about anyone and everyone I can. That doesn't mean they are concrete opinions that will never change (and it's obviously a note that a line went through when Doris cleared good). Pretty much everyone will have a red flag beside them by the end game.

Isla's stance against me thus far is basically that she doesn't like that I voted for her and backed Doris. Not much I can do with that, is there?

Why wouldnt I consider lynching Phil? Wanna expand on it a bit

You said I'm the wolfiest wolf ever. Surely you'd wanna get rid of such a player.

Is that enough of an expansion?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

I can see where you're going with this, but lynching someone just for potential info seems icky to me. Plus they could all be village. I know I voted Phil as I thought that he was wolfy, but do you think any of the three are wolves?

You've also picked 3 candidates that don't give any info on you Wendy IF they flip red...

Just ignore Orla.

giphy.gif
    You said I'm the wolfiest wolf ever. Surely you'd wanna get rid of such a player.

Yeah not really, read the post there again kid, I said YOU were the only person stopping me voting for Phil tonight with your ****e talk :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You worry me. Hard to see people not suspecting you but I'm getting Derp vibes (the role not name calling)

Advertisement