Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

morning folks

why did no else vote for Orla? She had a backroom slip yesterday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Isla WW 73
    Doris WW 69
    Derry WW 57
    Brendan WW 55
    Riona WW 46
    Orla WW 45
    Conor WW 39
    Clodagh WW 29
    Angus WW 29
    Vernon WW 28
    Gertrude WW 27
    Barbara WW 27
    Jake WW 26
    Winifred WW 23
    Steve WW 22
    Holly WW 16
    Eva WW 14
    Wendy WW 14
    Necro 13
    Katie WW 8
    Liam WW 7
    Mollyb60 6
    Phil WW 5
    Desmond WW 3
    Hello 2D Person Below 3
    Uriel. 3
    duffman13 2
    Strawberry Milkshake 1
    Drumpot 1

Can someone explain to me, in baby steps preferably, where the Phil wagon comes from? The guy has like 5 posts!! And there’s nothing in those 5 posts!!

Angus, Jake, Derry, Conor, can we hear your reasons for your vote please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    why did no else vote for Orla? She had a backroom slip yesterday

I was engrossed in my own battle. Where’s the slip?

#FFA1
    14:43 ISLA WW Riona Clodagh Doris
    15:52 DORIS WW Isla Brendan Holly
    16:01 GERTRUDE WW Isla Brendan Derry
    16:22 ANGUS WW Phil Holly Isla Doris
    16:49 VERNON WW Brendan Gertrude Orla
    18:43 CONOR WW Brendan Phil Derry
    19:20 HOLLY WW Brendan Derry
    19:22 CLODAGH WW Brendan Eva Liam
    19:34 BRENDAN WW Doris Derry Orla

Brendan 6

Derry 4

Isla 3

Doris 3

Riona 1

Phil 2

Holly 2

Clodagh 1

Gertrude 1

Orla 2

Eva 1

Liam 1

Amended Riona number.

• Advertisement

Amended Riona number.

So Conor and angus has phill as an ffa choice (based on 5 posts no less)

Jake and Derry, what’s your reason?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Ok, so Orla is messing (thanks Babs - I had something rather less PC in mind. I can't change my name love so I'm afraid you'll have to get over your aversion to it.

I believed Doris for quite a while today but I think she's just on a wind-up now too.

I likely won't get back before 9pm but vote is in on Phil cos he's the one I got the most wolfy vibes from on ISOs.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Currently have my vote on Isla as I believed Dorris had reason to know she was bad, less certain now reading over what I’ve missed.

Might switch to Phil based on his 180 in his posts earlier
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Am on Brendan might switch to Phil or Derry

Fyi

Derry WW wrote: »
    Neither did I, that’s why I voted for him. Didn’t want anybody killed as I didn’t have a target. Had Brendan most of the day and when it looked like he might go I just wasn’t sure so I switched to Phil around 8.45. Thought he would be safe but it might also drag him onto the thread to get more involved.

Derry’s explanation after results were in.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Brendan Phil or Derry will be getting my vote tonight tbh

Actually Conor, you didn’t really give a reason for 5 posts Phil being in you ffa. Can you explain now how they’re in there?

I was certain I'd be the first to get caught out haha

this here is surely a backroom slip

• Advertisement

Fyi

Thanks isla

Umm @angus, what were the wolfy posts in a 5 post iso?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I thought that was in relation to showing up naked?

this here is surely a backroom slip

Nah. They can’t post in backroom using their real name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Yeah Des mixed you and Bren up in that post above

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Is it fair to assume Doris would have thought she had a real role. If she did then why wouldn’t she try to shoot isla? Dunno maybe she did and got fobbed off or something but she didn’t seem too frustrated

If it's like a Drunk Seer (not deer ha) then yeah she would think it was real but maybe didn't want to use her bullet and wanted to see it she could get Isla kille without it / or was just getting a reaction from her. Or she tried to use it and just got told in her BR that it failed.

I don't really know the Charlatan role though, could have shot the wrong person or something for all I know

Derry WW wrote: »
    Neither did I, that’s why I voted for him. Didn’t want anybody killed as I didn’t have a target. Had Brendan most of the day and when it looked like he might go I just wasn’t sure so I switched to Phil around 8.45. Thought he would be safe but it might also drag him onto the thread to get more involved.

Rather convenient that your vote ended up in a wagon then isn’t it

She did keep saying “vig shot Isla” not “vig shoot Isla”. But what’s done is done and I’m glad we can move on from the chaos today.

Nah. They can’t post in backroom using their real name.

the same way they posted here by mistake, maybe they thought they were posting in the backroom. what else could that post be in relation to?

Just adding this in for my own sake.

Name |Posts |Status
    Isla WW |88|
    Brendan WW |74|
    Doris WW| 69 |Dead Charlatan Vigilante - Executionered
    Orla WW| 68|
    Riona WW |59|
    Derry WW| 57|
    Conor WW |39|
    Vernon WW |30|
    Clodagh WW |29|
    Angus WW |29|
    Gertrude WW |27|
    Barbara WW |27|
    Jake WW |26|
    Winifred WW |23|
    Steve WW| 22|
    Eva WW |17|
    Wendy WW |17|
    Holly WW| 16|
    Necro |15|
    Katie WW |15|
    Phil WW |12|
    Desmond WW| 10|
    Liam WW |7|
    Mollyb60 |6|
    Uriel. |4|
    Hello 2D Person Below |3|
    duffman13 |2|
    Strawberry Milkshake |1|
    Drumpot |1|

Rather convenient that your vote ended up in a wagon then isn’t it

This is a very good point actually!

It was very clear that Brendan was getting a lot of heat, then magically a Phil wagon appears unbeknownst to everyone..... Something fishy there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Thanks isla

Umm @angus, what were the wolfy posts in a 5 post iso?

What's the point in me doing an iso if I'm then going to be asked to make the same point over and over.

I'm on my phone but I'll find the post number later and you can read the post.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Choc Chip it's not very nice to come into the thread naked. Someone think of the children!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning all

What’s the Orla slip?

The Orla/2D is a side show, an annoying one, pointless and is getting us nowhere. I think it probably clears Orla from being a wolf because it’s so ridiculous
    It also makes me doubt whether she’s just blowing smoke about Vernon too. I’m inclined to mute her for the time being, there’s always one headbanger in a game, Orla seems to have stepped up to the plate this time

I would have thought Brendan and Isla were the two in danger yesterday, I’d be looking at their voters for at least one wolf, probably one in each. Phil seemed to come out of nowhere, that could be a wolfie slip, it’s definitely not a good look for Derry. If one of Brendan or Isla flipped red then that’s where I’d look after.

I’d disagree with Vernon, I think the executioner should come out, it will help with vote analysis.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Choc Chip wrote: »
    What's the point in me doing an iso if I'm then going to be asked to make the same point over and over.

I'm on my phone but I'll find the post number later and you can read the post.

Sorry, that's me.

Haven't had my coffee yet, hence the nakedness and probably my crankiness at being asked to repeat myself.

Jesus, this is turning into a bleedin orgy up in here!

FYI training starts at 9, so I'll be gone from then. Will try snap a quick pic for the proof I promised :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

the same way they posted here by mistake, maybe they thought they were posting in the backroom. what else could that post be in relation to?

It was in relation to another poster being the first to take their clothes off. She posted naked about it which was hilarious. I've just done the same thing and don't feel as funny.

I'm just doing an ISO on Orla - thoughts up shortly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Sorry I see the Orla “slip” now, I wouldn’t consider that a slip, nothing to see in that, half the village have streaked at this stage

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Morning all

What’s the Orla slip?

The Orla/2D is a side show, an annoying one, pointless and is getting us nowhere. I think it probably clears Orla from being a wolf because it’s so ridiculous
    It also makes me doubt whether she’s just blowing smoke about Vernon too. I’m inclined to mute her for the time being, there’s always one headbanger in a game, Orla seems to have stepped up to the plate this time

I would have thought Brendan and Isla were the two in danger yesterday, I’d be looking at their voters for at least one wolf, probably one in each. Phil seemed to come out of nowhere, that could be a wolfie slip, it’s definitely not a good look for Derry. If one of Brendan or Isla flipped red then that’s where I’d look after.

I’d disagree with Vernon, I think the executioner should come out, it will help with vote analysis.

Not a hill im going to die on but I never think a NRV (which the Ex essentially is now) coming out helps anyone more than the wolves role hunting.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Sorry I see the Orla “slip” now, I wouldn’t consider that a slip, nothing to see in that, half the village have streaked at this stage

iirc it lead to Necro saying Orla was 2d which he objects to but that does not really matter as being 2d is not a crime, unless we find out 2d is a wolf.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Not a hill im going to die on but I never think a NRV (which the Ex essentially is now) coming out helps anyone more than the wolves role hunting.

I'm with you on this, however I would be willing to die on said hill for it haha. I'd be pushing for the RVs to stay hidden as much as possible unless they feel like their openness can help the village! The village should not be in any way pointing to people they think are RVs or trying to find them on-thread.

Advertisement