Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    Drumpot was the one talking sense this evening and you killed him :(

Well you could save him instead if you feel that certain :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah well I'm not dying, sorry Drummer, I'd have saved you 100% if I hadn't been targeted

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Necro wrote: »
    Why was Drumpot targeted JESUS CHRIST

Why was that a particularly bad idea?

He was who I was voting for until I finally got out of Ecto that we were lynching in the unclaimed?

His Melisandre seems like the most fake of the 7 to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

latest?cb=20131003205803

Green & Red heard the mob before he saw them, he knew they were coming for her/him. For a split second he wondered if he should try to make a run for it, but they were close now, and was it worth the risk of coming up against the beasts that came from the darkness. Since he was a child he'd heard the stories for the long night tales of White Walkers, frozen giants and ice spiders as big as hounds was that really a better option than the baying mob that would soon arrive at the door?

In the end he didn't have time to contemplate further, from the time he heard them breach the door to the time he was marched out it, bound as all the others had been, was he barely had time to catch her/his breath. As they marched her/him through the streets, he thought of all the times he had been part of this mob, had they all been guilty? surely some were innocent too, he wondered what the fire would feel like, would he feel the pain and die screaming, or would she be overwhelmed by the pain and lose consciousness before that happened. He didn't have to wait long to find out, the pit was in sight. How long would it be from the time s/he was thrown in until they set it alight? he'd seen the others soil themselves he didn't want that. They picked her up and tossed her in, as he fell he braced herself to hit the ground, instead he felt a stabbing pain first in her shoulder then in her hip, then a third time and then he felt nothing, where are the flames he wondered before she lost consciousness.

Green & Red was impaled in a pit of dragon-glass spikes, having been pushed in by the mob. Amazingly, he survived.

Green&Red was viciously attacked, his throat slit. Having survived the lynch, his injuries from this attack were too much to bear, and he died (like dead dead). He was....

Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain

latest?cb=20190513100430

• Advertisement

Necro was attacked as he strolled down the street. He nimbly sidestepped a sweep of a broadsword before throwing himself over a nearby wall to safety, thereby saving himself.

Necro survived the attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

000c738e-572.jpg

Drumpot was killed in a Dragon Attack

They were Melissandre, The Red Woman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

tumblr_ovdribdWMS1uxyidco3_250.gif

Choc Chip was killed in an Ice Dragon Attack

They were Sandor Clegane, The Hound

tritium wrote: »
    funny, I thought the plan all along was to kill where the anomaly was

Then somehow it changed

funny that.....

Not going through it again. The point is, it wasn't clear. Despite multiple askings. In 6 hours, it was never made clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Can somebody please take back their bullet and shoot me?

Whoever gets a prize tomorrow please put me out of my misery. Please!

• Advertisement

We're still in the ha'penny place as the mods haven't come back with anything...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Baggly wrote: »
    Necro was attacked as he strolled down the street. He nimbly sidestepped a sweep of a broadsword before throwing himself over a nearby wall to safety, thereby saving himself.

Necro survived the attack.

I don't mean to say I told you all so, but like... I did

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Right well that was a total sheetshow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

How many converted are there? I’m thinking it SKs plan to vote together but he said if there’s too many of them they can sway the vote? Felt a bit all over the place tonight and like something was being manipulated anyway. I don’t have the brain nor will power to figure it out though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guffy wrote: »
    Why not share?

My thinking is he was saved by necro and 2d has picked the nk but obvs that'll be blown to smithereens in the morn

Didnt have to wait till morn :(

What fcuking purpose did it serve in targeting the one person who could have saved another.

Jeez Louise

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The mountain needing to die twice is actually an amazing bit of character work, lol.

Chip targeted by baddies, yeah?

We're back to powers being character specific though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i'll do up the lynch votes with colour in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

This is not the time or the place.

But

Imagine winning a prize to survive being killed then being killed twice by accident.

Sorry, back to business.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    How many converted are there? I’m thinking it SKs plan to vote together but he said if there’s too many of them they can sway the vote? Felt a bit all over the place tonight and like something was being manipulated anyway. I don’t have the brain nor will power to figure it out though

Yeah so we lynch Mick.

Like I've been saying since this morning

• Advertisement

tumblr_ovdribdWMS1uxyidco3_250.gif

Choc Chip was killed in an Ice Dragon Attack

They were Sandor Clegane, The Hound

Lol so she was targeted by NK, did anyone claim that hit no?

I'm out till later. Cant deal with this now

Necro surviving only proves that he did have the power. It doesn't mean that he wasn't converted, or might not be converted in the morning. It's a good power to have off the table with no chance of the NK getting it. I'm okay with him being targeted tbh.

fixxxer wrote: »
    This is not the time or the place.

But

Imagine winning a prize to survive being killed then being killed twice by accident.

Sorry, back to business.

And some of us can’t even get killed once around here! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Lol so she was targeted by NK, did anyone claim that hit no?

Has to be one of our prize winners, no?

Okay, so:
    Necro - targeted by Choccy via prize, but was saved from death by using his own prize
    Green&Red - lynched by Village, saved by being The Mountain (prize?), killed by H2D via prize
    Drumpot - killed by Ecto via prize
    Choc Chip - killed by NK (via prize?)

Is that right?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Necro surviving only proves that he did have the power. It doesn't mean that he wasn't converted, or might not be converted in the morning. It's a good power to have off the table with no chance of the NK getting it. I'm okay with him being targeted tbh.

That's a ridiculous line to take tbh. But it's grand.

I'm almost certain those on the GnR wagon include the 3 wights and Mick the Dread Lord Night King is off voting sKeith

fixxxer wrote: »
    Has to be one of our prize winners, no?

See this is where I’m rusty. Have all prizes been accounted for? If anyone got any sneaky side prizes I’d say just come forward. If all are accounted for then we have somewhere to start

Baggly wrote: »
    The village has decided to lynch Green&Red.

Whose demise would you like to see this evening? Who are you? Timestamp Total
    Green&Red tritium 8/20/2019 20:52:10 1
    sKeith 8/20/2019 20:46:34 1
    Ladyskunk 8/20/2019 20:55:38 1
    Lord TSC 8/20/2019 19:59:17 1
    choc chip 8/20/2019 20:51:27 1
    Ectoplasm 8/20/2019 19:13:35 1
    Tusk 8/20/2019 20:43:19 1
    Guffy 8/20/2019 20:58:27 1
    Green&Red Total 8
    MicksJaguar fixxxer 8/20/2019 20:42:42 1
    Necro 8/20/2019 20:56:54 1
    GNR 8/20/2019 20:58:25 1
    qb 8/20/2019 20:58:34 1
    Stu Redman 8/20/2019 20:54:34 1
    MicksJaguar Total 5
    Beakerjoe Drumpot 8/20/2019 20:52:42 1
    Beakerjoe Total 1
    Guffy Bounty Hunter 8/20/2019 17:48:56 1
    Guffy Total 1
    Tritium Hello 2D Person Below 8/20/2019 20:29:54 1
    Tritium Total 1
    sKeith Micksjaguar 8/20/2019 20:11:13 1
    sKeith Total 1
    Hello 2D Person Below Beakerjoe 8/20/2019 19:46:06 1
    Hello 2D Person Below Total 1

Well well would you look at that NOT ONE of the GnR voters targeted.

*Waves at the wights*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Not going through it again. The point is, it wasn't clear. Despite multiple askings. In 6 hours, it was never made clear.

was that maybe because of posts like this?

But there's probably only 1 evil in the non-House claimants, yet we're pouring all four kills in there?????

The math says there is GUARANTEED to be an evil (at least 1) there

or this one
    4/7 will die by 10am? That's fvcking stupid!!

Unless there's cross-kills. In which case it's a missed opportunity.

You pushed away AT LEAST a 4 in 7 chance to kill a baddie. End result of that is that we lost 4 village players - the worst possible outcome

your whole posting for the last few hours has been to nudge the village away from consensus. Anyone who doesn't believe me should ISO back on you this evening

I don't think you're the NK so the question in my head is when were you converted?

Advertisement