Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    Why say anything at all then? Causing confusion in run-up to lynch?

to try to add some info to a village that was being nudged seriously off track from their best strategy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Guffy wrote: »
    Im cersei, man im pissed i flipped from mick. Ffs with that reveal gnr

Thank you.

Stu there is literally no reason not to reveal.

Also can somebody remote turn off my phone?

Necro wrote: »
    Ok Skunk's posts are being ignored but she's clearly open-wolfing to try and draw a lynch.

Do not be distracted from Mick tomorrow irregardless of what I say post 10am

They aren't.

Can you give a quick rundown as to why Mick is definite?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tusk wrote: »
    They aren't.

Can you give a quick rundown as to why Mick is definite?

The lynch was won by 3 votes today.

Now the village was indecisive but there was a clear push onto the unclaimed in the last hour.

I need to read the thread again when I'm not working to be absolutely sure but the panic started then.

It's either Mick or Stu tbh, but given the voting I think Mick as there was concentrated effort to save him without exposing him

I also think sKeith is one of the converts along with Skunk and one other

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

We have two unclaimed roles. Jamie and john

We have 3 players not yet to claim

Mick, stu and tri.

Stu and trit have claimed houses that leaves mick the odd one out. Im ok with stu and trit keeping stum and just lynching mick

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    to try to add some info to a village that was being nudged seriously off track from their best strategy

I missed a lot of the shenanigans this afternoon/evening. But I've time tomorrow morning so I'll be combing through that whole ordeal then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Ok Skunk's posts are being ignored but she's clearly open-wolfing to try and draw a lynch.

Do not be distracted from Mick tomorrow irregardless of what I say post 10am

Ughhhhhhhhhhh

I don’t even know why everyone is on mick in the first place, clearly didn’t do a very good job though considering he’s still alive. I asked on thread who we were voting for and nobody said Mick.

I’m not trying to draw anything but that’s a nice narrative you’re creating there, I don’t care what order it goes in. Win a prize? Off me? Lynch Mick? Sounds great to me. I mean look at the likelihood a villager is going to get killed anyway, at least use my rotting carcus to save a useful villager down the line

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Ughhhhhhhhhhh

I don’t even know why everyone is on mick in the first place, clearly didn’t do a very good job though considering he’s still alive. I asked on thread who we were voting for and nobody said Mick.

I’m not trying to draw anything but that’s a nice narrative you’re creating there, I don’t care what order it goes in. Win a prize? Off me? Lynch Mick? Sounds great to me. I mean look at the likelihood a villager is going to get killed anyway, at least use my rotting carcus to save a useful villager down the line

Imo its lynch mick unless he role claims then we can narrow it down to 2

Now the village was indecisive but there was a clear push onto the unclaimed in the last hour.

I need to read the thread again when I'm not working to be absolutely sure but the panic started then.

It's either Mick or Stu tbh, but given the voting I think Mick as there was concentrated effort to save him without exposing him

I think fixer could be a convert and skunk.

I'll be reading back tomorrow and will come with my take on the whole shebang

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Ughhhhhhhhhhh

You're not even trying to solve the game, you're just spouting words.

I had you and Mick from the beginning, are you his right hand?

You're better off converting me if so cos otherwise I'm not going to stop this tomorrow. And I'm not working till 10pm so I'm bringing the pain of ISOs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

day 2 lynch votes

voted for|# of votes|vote by
    Green&Red| 8 |Ectoplasm, Lord TSC, Tusk, sKeith, choc chip, tritium, Ladyskunk, Guffy
    MicksJaguar|5| fixxxer, Stu Redman, Necro, GNR, qb
    Beakerjoe|1| Drumpot
    Guffy|1| Bounty Hunter
    Tritium|1| Hello 2D Person Below
    sKeith|1| Micksjaguar
    Hello 2D Person Below|1| Beakerjoe

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Guffy wrote: »
    We have two unclaimed roles. Jamie and john

We have 3 players not yet to claim

Mick, stu and tri.

Stu and trit have claimed houses that leaves mick the odd one out. Im ok with stu and trit keeping stum and just lynching mick

Cercei too, unless you know something we don't.

So the NK has a dragon now (likely a kill) as well as his conversions?

Wipeout of a day for us in the land of the living, and if it goes that way tomorrow this game is done.

Early on in the game we were presuming that if the NK didn't start out alone, he would maybe have one follower with him. Then they attempt to pick up conversions each morning.

The longer this goes on though, I'm wondering if the NK starting out had the same number in his Army of the Dead as the other named factions in the OP - so 3.

If so, in the worst case we could be looking at 1 NK, 2 original members plus 2 conversions (5) at the moment going into Day 3.

If so, another conversion, a munch (dragon) and a mislynch tomorrow leaves us hanging by the skin of our teeth. Never mind prize kills which get used on villagers.

day 1 lynch votes

voted for | # of votes | voted by
    Ted_YNWA | 4 | tritium, Choc chip, sKeith, Necro
    Hello 2D Person Below | 3 | Ted_YNWA, Tusk, DublinAndy2
    Tusk | 2 | Stu Redman, fixxxer
    Guffy | 2 | Quickbeam, Bounty Hunter
    Bounty Hunter | 2 | Beakerjoe, Guffy
    sKeith | 2 | Micksjaguar, Lord TSC
    Lord TSC | 2 | gnr, Drumpot
    Choc Chip | 1 | Hello 2D Person Below
    Necro | 1 | Ladyskunk
    Beakerjoe | 1 | Ectoplasm

day 2 lynch votes

voted for|# of votes|vote by
    Green&Red| 8 |Ectoplasm, Lord TSC, Tusk, sKeith, choc chip, tritium, Ladyskunk, Guffy
    MicksJaguar|5| fixxxer, Stu Redman, Necro, GNR, qb
    Beakerjoe|1| Drumpot
    Guffy|1| Bounty Hunter
    Tritium|1| Hello 2D Person Below
    sKeith|1| Micksjaguar
    Hello 2D Person Below|1| Beakerjoe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

State of play as far as I can tell. Can someone double check this?

Began w/ 21 2 Evil, 19 Good
    20 Conversion + Death = 3 Evil, 17 Good Thoros of Myr Clarabel Dead by prize
    19 Lynch Ted = 3 Evil, 16 Good Tyrion Lannister Ted Dead by lynch
    18 Conversion + Death = 4 Evil, 14 Good Confirmed Varys Dandy/Eva Dead by munch
    15 Lynch + Prize Deaths = 4 Evil, 11 Good Sandor Clegane, The Hound Choc Chip Dead by prize
    The Mountain Green & Red Dead by prize
    Confirmed Melisandre Drumpot Dead by prize

REMAINING PLAYERS, ROLES & ACTIVE PRIZE CLAIMS
    Cersei  Guffy
    Jamie Lannister Unclaimed 2
    Jon Snow Unclaimed 3
    Sansa Stark Tusk
    Arya Stark Fixxxer
    Daenerys Targaryen Ectoplasm
    Jorah Mormont LordTSC
    Beric Dondarrion LadySkunk
    Claimed Gendry. beakerjoe
    Claimed Greyworm. Bounty Hunter
    Claimed Bronn Necro
    Claimed Brienne + prize quickbeam
    Claimed Caitlyn Hello 2D Person Below
    Claimed Qyburn sKeith

No claim Mick
    Claimed an OP role Stu
    Claimed an OP role + prize Tritium

Guffy claimed Cersei

Well i do, but you should too. I claimed her a few posts up :D

tusk wrote: »
    I think fixer could be a convert and skunk.

I'll be reading back tomorrow and will come with my take on the whole shebang

You're not even trying to solve the game, you're just spouting words.

I had you and Mick from the beginning, are you his right hand?

You're better off converting me if so cos otherwise I'm not going to stop this tomorrow. And I'm not working till 10pm so I'm bringing the pain of ISOs

Oh my god you Guys I just can’t, do what you gotta do

[IMG][/img]giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ac881e9370cedfa605caba2d34d3f8f3fd3b34716&rid=giphy.gif

Oh, I missed it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    State of play as far as I can tell. Can someone double check this?

Began w/ 21 2 Evil, 19 Good
    20 Conversion + Death = 3 Evil, 17 Good Thoros of Myr Clarabel Dead by prize
    19 Lynch Ted = 3 Evil, 16 Good Tyrion Lannister Ted Dead by lynch
    18 Conversion + Death = 4 Evil, 14 Good Confirmed Varys Dandy/Eva Dead by munch
    15 Lynch + Prize Deaths = 4 Evil, 11 Good Sandor Clegane, The Hound Choc Chip Dead by prize
    The Mountain Green & Red Dead by prize
    Confirmed Melisandre Drumpot Dead by prize

(Minor note that I'd usually list good - bad, rather than bad - good, but ok...).

11-4, probably 10-5 tomorrow, presuming there's not a kill too. 9-5 feels like it would be verging on endgame too?

• Advertisement

I'm not a convert.

So skunk and two others.

sKeith wrote: »
    I'm not a convert.

So skunk and two others.

You at least agree Skunk is clearly open-wolfing here right

You at least agree Skunk is clearly open-wolfing here right
    i do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm off to bed. Evils don't need to convert me as I'm already an asset to their side with my pet dragon. :(

Sorry Drumpot. I need to learn not to panic.

Stop it

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ac881e9370cedfa605caba2d34d3f8f3fd3b34716&rid=giphy.gif

So, still one liar in the non OP claimants. Can we look at these again tomorrow with a critical eye, eg time and means of the reveals. Not just a mad 1/5 (or whatever it is) shot with whatever prizes we might earn.

sKeith wrote: »
    i do.

The reason I think you're a convert btw is that I thought we had an accord about Mick earlier but you went off kilter. I know GnR was top of FFAs but i figured you'd switch to Mick when he started claiming :/

But i dont really care about the converts. Skunk and whoever dont matter we have to get the Night King tomorrow

And the Night King is Mick

So, still one liar in the non OP claimants. Can we look at these again tomorrow with a critical eye, eg time and means of the reveals. Not just a mad 1/5 (or whatever it is) shot with whatever prizes we might earn.

No. I dont care about the converts.

We lynch Mick

I'm gonna do some wagonomics later as Skunk is probably an early convert based off her play this game or the right hand man.

I'm coming for you Night King.

I'm not stopping.

• Advertisement

Awh look I’m going to feel bad when you do eventually kill me(much to my relief) because yall are going to be pissed with me for my game.

I just think it’s damn hilarious that my literal wanting to die and get the hell out of dodge is being used as a narrative to save Mick who I haven’t even been paying attention to the whole game. Sorry dude to drag you down with me if you’re good.

I’m not well in RL and finding this game **** hard, with SK and Necro both playing when I’m gone for a few hours there’s about 40 pages to catch up on, not even an over exaggeration. I’m super tired all the time and trying to work around work.

So my begging for death has been completely genuine because I know I haven’t been any bit useful nor will I be in the future because I just don’t have it in me. There’s too much to catch up on and I’m just posting at this point for the interaction than anything else. No Necro I’m not trying to solve anything because I don’t understand this game one bit and haven’t been around properly so wouldn’t even know where to begin looking.

So yeah there you have it folks, do with that information what you will and hopefully someone(NK I’m looking at you) who has a kill tomorrow, do me and everyone else a huge favour so I can shut the f**k up moaning already and let you all move on with your lives.

Peace out homies

Advertisement