Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Is there more claimants than there are possible non alligned? I thought that was balanced out?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

has anyone an uptodate ffa2 results please.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Where is the lynch link?

Haven’t a clue TBH

Page 49

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Second time today :(

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Is there more claimants than there are possible non alligned? I thought that was balanced out?

We've scared people away from claiming now! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    No, that's not what I said.

I mean, we've known we've had 4 deaths since 3pm. How have we not coordinated this better?

I'm saying, you could decide to shoot in to group A, and let us lynch in group B and avoid a crossover.

What's *most likely*? You said yourself there's probably at least a convert in the House-claimants.

Yes I did say that. Based on my sums house claimants and non claimants are now accounted for the named in OP roles...ie those that haven't claimed must be members of houses named in OP. I think it is highly likely there are converts in there BUT I think the NK & General have to be in the not-named group. NK himself is a priority to prevent village loss so taking 3 shots into the group he is in is FAR better than taking 1 shot via lynch imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm gonna come back at half to check. If no consensus is made I'm voting guffy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Okay, so this is ridiculous! How do we know who to lynch? Can we at least say we lynch from the non-House claimants and leave the House claimants and non-claimants to the 3 with kills? So there's no crossover. I don't want to lynch someone that one of the 3 have put the kill order in for, only for them not to be able to change it after 9pm?

Who's top of the FFAs from the 7 non-House claimants?

for now we should only kill or lynch from the non-op claims

its most likely that we only get a wight, in which case we'll need to see how they flip. either theyre flipping as a role claimed by someone else or an unclaimed op role. in the second case weve a light enough pool of suspects still

NK can bluff and counter bluff on that but the basic idea seems sound

we also need consensus on the lynch so we don't waste a kill on them

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Yes I did say that. Based on my sums house claimants and non claimants are now accounted for the named in OP roles...ie those that haven't claimed must be members of houses named in OP. I think it is highly likely there are converts in there BUT I think the NK & General have to be in the not-named group. NK himself is a priority to prevent village loss so taking 3 shots into the group he is in is FAR better than taking 1 shot via lynch imo.

Not sure what the groups are but I'm on board with this reasoning bbl

But there's probably only 1 evil in the non-House claimants, yet we're pouring all four kills in there?????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Given 2 of my ffa have claimed roles im flipping a coin between gnr and mj.

Also QB you DID suggest lynching rather than using the 3 kills on the non House claimants.

[quote="quickbeam;111031773" Can we at least say we lynch from the non-House claimants and leave the House claimants and non-claimants to the 3 with kills? So there's no crossover. [/quote]

Right there.

4/7 will die by 10am? That's fvcking stupid!!

Unless there's cross-kills. In which case it's a missed opportunity.

Also QB you DID suggest lynching rather than using the 3 kills on the non House claimants.

Right there.

Yes. I'm happy IF WE HAD CONSENSUS to do that, and ensure that the 3 kills went elsewhere. Where is this consensus?

But there's probably only 1 evil in the non-House claimants, yet we're pouring all four kills in there?????

No I think dividing is a plan but actually I think there is 2 evils in that group. What I am concerned about is the way you suggested dividing the kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

we need to actually hit that evil to give us a start point

either the evil there is NK/ NK friend or they flip as a different role than they claimed. Either way we have something to work with. We need to agree the lynch though so that we don't waste a kill on them also

Yes. I'm happy IF WE HAD CONSENSUS to do that, and ensure that the 3 kills went elsewhere. Where is this consensus?

But why would you be happy to divide it in a way that makes it less likely to hit the NK. 1 in 7 vs 3 in 7?

No I think dividing is a plan but actually I think there is 2 evils in that group. What I am concerned about is the way you suggested dividing the kills.

Explain in plain English what the plan is then?

Where are we lynching?

Where are the 3 kills going?

I don't mean to name names, of course. But which grouping?

We've 3 groupings - the House claimants (6), the non-House claimants (7), the non-claimants (5).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

so nobody has been keeping track of ffas since 6:30?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

What is all the panic about QB, it makes me antsy you're being this aggressive about it

But why would you be happy to divide it in a way that makes it less likely to hit the NK. 1 in 7 vs 3 in 7?

So as not to waste kills.

You go for me, I end up lynched, you've wasted your shot. You can't change it after 9pm when I'm already dead.

As an example.

sKeith wrote: »
    so nobody has been keeping track of ffas since 6:30?

I haven't. Thought choc was.

Necro wrote: »
    What is all the panic about QB, it makes me antsy you're being this aggressive about it

I want to know what the plan is. I think hitting 4 out of 7 is bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Necro wrote: »
    No...

beakerjoe
    bounty hunter
    hello 2d person below
    Drumpot
    necro
    quickbeam
    skeith

That's now correct

Why are guffy and mick not on that list.

Ecto, I want to avoid crossing you. Will we say that you take the top half and I'll take the bottom of the list. I'll put my order in before 9pm to try and avoid crossing with you.

And people are being contrary and confusing me! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Why are guffy and mick not on that list.

Ecto, I want to avoid crossing you. Will we say that you take the top half and I'll take the bottom of the list. I'll put my order in before 9pm to try and avoid crossing with you.

Can people just read the thread before commenting please...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I haven't. Thought choc was.

I have until 7.15. Haven't seen any in the past hour but I'm back now and just checking.

• Advertisement

Choc said they won't be back until just before 9, I think. So their FFA list won't be much use.

Advertisement