Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    I believe this quicker than I believe Trit's. We knew there were more than 3 prizes on offer today.

well try to work the math on this later. All I know is I have a prize

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Green&Red wrote: »
    So I could be lynched and shot?

That would be amazing.

Guffy wrote: »
    Does this not make you untouchable for morning kill... ya know 24 hours and what not?

good point actually. I also think ive figured out who G&R is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Nah actually I said it last night and never did respond to Necro because it was irrelevant by the time I got on. I haven’t said it since so don’t put words in my mouth. I said I was falling asleep earlier because I was and was going to pass out. I set an alarm closer to lynch time so I could put in a vote by consensus which was a **** show anyway.

Funny that the minute Green is out of the way you move onto me when I wasn’t on your suspect list before. I’ve been playing a **** game but I haven’t only started playing **** tonight, is it just convenient now for you or???

You said you'd be back on after work at 4 with some input...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

You're spot on.

They're two separate posts from mods.

One Lynch, the other Prizes.

There were four prizes because I used my prize on Green & Red. GnR was lynched and also picked by me to be killed.

So someone didn't reveal that a fourth prize had been won.
    gin & tonic ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Making a note that this feels like gloating....

Jeeze lord what kind of monster do you take me for? I’m sad for his kid because he just wanted to play Lego and was waiting outside :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This is it

I didn't you see me agreeing with me Ecto so I went by the numbers (and I was hugely confused with the movement).

I'll be dead in 8 minutes anyway though so there's not much point arguing about it. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tusk wrote: »
    Necro I implore you not to save GnR

Good one

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Good luck Village. Stick to the plan. Full role reveal and pick off the people not in the OP. Very straight forward....

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It was like 50/50 Anyway I didn't so there :p Not actually too happy with my choice but if I didn't submit a name dragon would be unleashed randomly so...

I'll give you a hand. For the next 12.5 hours at least, I am good. I'm not for the village to be killing.

• Advertisement

YOU can only look after YOU

YOU had that information, with loads of time to change, 10 whole minutes, what did YOU do?

I tried to get you to reveal and give more useful information so I could make an informed decision. You gave nothing if the sort so my decision didn't change.

You're spot on.

There were four prizes because I used my prize on Green & Red. GnR was lynched and also picked by me to be killed.

why did you pick GnR to kill?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So I could be lynched and shot?

Is your power that you survive ALL attacks, or just one? i.e. you survive a lynch, but die at a gunshot?

I'm not sure I buy shooting someone who was also lynched. Might be a handy way to cover tracks.
    Read my post from earlier. I'll be having Gin & Tonic later in reply to Choc Chip. G&T(R).

I'd quote it meself but I'm on mobile and it's a nuisance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I didn't you see me agreeing with me Ecto so I went by the numbers (and I was hugely confused with the movement).

I'll be dead in 8 minutes anyway though so there's not much point arguing about it. Sorry!

I think you did stick to plan? I was saying that I made my choice based off your post.

tritium wrote: »
    well try to work the math on this later. All I know is I have a prize

I look forward to it.

I'm off lads. Catch you in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Gnr seen as your resigned to death... what's your role?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I think you did stick to plan? I was saying that I made my choice based off your post.

Ah grand, as long as I didn't stuff up. :)

Well, like I did if Necro is good, but hey. It was a collaborative stuffing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tusk wrote: »
    I'm off lads. Catch you in the morning

Is that the 10th time you’ve said that tonite?

sKeith wrote: »
    You're spot on.

gin & tonic ;)

Haha indeed.

In reality, it's a glass of stone cold milk :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Why would you kill the one person who could potentially revive himself.

Choccy I don't understand this crazy decision

Choc Chip wrote: »

I was trying to get some clarity. It's atrocious that between 3pm and 9pm no plan could actually be formulated here!

tritium wrote: »
    good point actually. I also think ive figured out who G&R is

Why not share?

My thinking is he was saved by necro and 2d has picked the nk but obvs that'll be blown to smithereens in the morn

Is that the 10th time you’ve said that tonite?

Yeah same as I do every bloody time.

Can't get away from this virus of a game unless I turn my phone off

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Why was Drumpot targeted JESUS CHRIST

Necro wrote: »
    Why would you kill the one person who could potentially revive himself.

Choccy I don't understand this crazy decision

Because you can also potentially revive the nk.... simple really

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    Why was Drumpot targeted JESUS CHRIST

BECAUSE I PANICKED

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Only getting on after a long long day, tried catching up on my lunch but there were too many pages ha. I’m wrecked already :o

I’m going to try work through today’s posts but I’m not even going to lie and pretend I’ve any f**king clue what’s going on :eek:

Are we doing a mass reveal? I always thought they were frowned upon so early because they take away from the game the mods set up no??

*cough* Tusk *cough*

I said I’d try work through today’s but hadnt a clue what was going on. Also said last night that I was off at 4 today and off tomorrow and was going to wreck your heads. At least if you’re going to quote me go back and read what I said. It’s not like I have a lot of posts to trawl through

Drumpot was the one talking sense this evening and you killed him :(

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    I was trying to get some clarity. It's atrocious that between 3pm and 9pm no plan could actually be formulated here!

funny, I thought the plan all along was to kill where the anomaly was

Then somehow it changed

funny that.....

Advertisement