Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tusk wrote: »
    I didn't lead anyone!

You gave us zero time to react and basically no information.

You had loads of time just to stubborn to admit you were wrong again.

I won my prize today, it was 24 hours where I’m immune to lynching, munching, any shots or conversion

Basically untouchable for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Guffy wrote: »
    Nah there are 2 on day 0 from which you got your suspicion

Yes there are several at THIS stage.

There were two when the game began.

What's your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ugh, I really hate this Drummer. Goes back to my issues with you making excuses for not having to post, and now not having to justify voting...

You won’t have to worry soon....

tenor.gif?itemid=8316632

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red - lynched
    Necro - killed by Choccy via prize
    Choc Chip - killed by H2D via prize
    Drumpot - killed by Ecto via prize

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Yes there are several at THIS stage.

There were two when the game began.

What's your point?

You had me pegged for the nk, now im just a converted?

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok. I'm going to throw this out there. Is Green & Red a target because of lynch or did we have an extra prize? I didn't target G&R but I had my suspicions that H2D did.

Was there not a lunch and three kills?

I went for Drumpot. I would actually have gone QB or sKeith myself but ChocChip said she'd do bottom half of list and I decided I had to trust someone.

That'd be the second time you shot me as an innocent.

tritium wrote: »
    whats your role Drumpot?

No role. Just that lady with the ghost in her fanny. But I haven’t been given any fanny ghost prize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I put the list up earlier - look back. Out of the list of 7 names I was to shoot into, necro had the highest votes with 4.
    GNR: 7
    Mick: 6
    Trit: 7
    Lord: 5
    Necro / Guffy: 4
    Drumpot / Beaker: 3
    BH / Stu / SK: 2
    Choc Chip / Fixxxer / 2D / QB / Tusk: 1

Updated for Mick and Guffy's revision
    True

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I did you Necro. I went by the list of 7 and you had the most votes on FFAs. Sorry. :(

Fool. Could have saved you

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »

I won my prize today, it was 24 hours where I’m immune to lynching, munching, any shots or conversion

I believe this quicker than I believe Trit's. We knew there were more than 3 prizes on offer today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I'm actually a bit ticked off that 2D didn't say she was killing me - I asked to make sure that i'd get my shot off. I'd have been raging if I had got a prize and couldn't use it.

Kill her - kill her til she dies.

Ecto - I completely lost the plot at the end so if I took the wrong half of the list, i'm sorry. Kill 2D when I'm gone. :)

I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Doesn't change the fact that you could have helped the village not waste a Lynch on you by giving us better and clearer info.

Coming out saying you're untouchable and shouldn't be lynched 10 minutes before the vote closed is not giving the village any time to react and try to coordinate and you know it.

Necro wrote: »

If you are good, save yourself. Village has a better chance with you then me anyways.

Necro wrote: »

At least you'll learn something from my death, so I'm ok with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    That'd be the second time you shot me as an innocent.

It was like 50/50 Anyway I didn't so there :p Not actually too happy with my choice but if I didn't submit a name dragon would be unleashed randomly so...

Drumpot wrote: »
    No role. Just that lady with the ghost in her fanny. But I haven’t been given any fanny ghost prize

Best post of the game.

Thanks for that :)

Ok. I'm going to throw this out there. Is Green & Red a target because of lynch or did we have an extra prize? I didn't target G&R but I had my suspicions that H2D did.
    You're spot on.

They're two separate posts from mods.

One Lynch, the other Prizes.

There were four prizes because I used my prize on Green & Red. GnR was lynched and also picked by me to be killed.

So someone didn't reveal that a fourth prize had been won.

I went for Drumpot. I would actually have gone QB or sKeith myself but ChocChip said she'd do bottom half of list and I decided I had to trust someone.

Bad bad call there Ecto....

I have to go feed my dogs as they are staring at me and can't understand why I'm glued to the computer.

Avenge my death village.

Sorry Necro, I went by the numbers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

having trouble finding this, will have proper look later.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Bad bad call there Ecto....

I came up with the idea of lynching those in my own group. What baddy does that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

You keep saying you're gonna be back later and contribute. But you haven't yet. Then you show up right at Lynch time.

You're dodgy.

Nah actually I said it last night and never did respond to Necro because it was irrelevant by the time I got on. I haven’t said it since so don’t put words in my mouth. I said I was falling asleep earlier because I was and was going to pass out. I set an alarm closer to lynch time so I could put in a vote by consensus which was a **** show anyway.

Funny that the minute Green is out of the way you move onto me when I wasn’t on your suspect list before. I’ve been playing a **** game but I haven’t only started playing **** tonight, is it just convenient now for you or???

I'm happy to admit when I'm wrong.

Doesn't change the fact that you could have helped the village not waste a Lynch on you by giving us better and clearer info.

Coming out saying you're untouchable and shouldn't be lynched 10 minutes before the vote closed is not giving the village any time to react and try to coordinate and you know it.

YOU can only look after YOU

YOU had that information, with loads of time to change, 10 whole minutes, what did YOU do?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Dude you had all night to go after me, no point jumping on it now. You’re going to waste your time, I’ve offered myself up as tastey dragon meat enough times.

Cursed humans, nobody has taken me up on it :(

Are you /not/ human?

I'm actually a bit ticked off that 2D didn't say she was killing me - I asked to make sure that i'd get my shot off. I'd have been raging if I had got a prize and couldn't use it.

Kill her - kill her til she dies.

Ecto - I completely lost the plot at the end so if I took the wrong half of the list, i'm sorry. Kill 2D when I'm gone. :)

I didn't kill you.

You're spot on.

They're two separate posts from mods.

One Lynch, the other Prizes.

There were four prizes because I used my prize on Green & Red. GnR was lynched and also picked by me to be killed.

So someone didn't reveal that a fourth prize had been won.

So I could be lynched and shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sKeith wrote: »
    having trouble finding this, will have proper look later.

This is it
    Why are guffy and mick not on that list.

Ecto, I want to avoid crossing you. Will we say that you take the top half and I'll take the bottom of the list. I'll put my order in before 9pm to try and avoid crossing with you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

So I could be lynched and shot?

Is your power that you survive ALL attacks, or just one? i.e. you survive a lynch, but die at a gunshot?

I'm not sure I buy shooting someone who was also lynched. Might be a handy way to cover tracks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Does this not make you untouchable for morning kill... ya know 24 hours and what not?

Advertisement