Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Morning all.

Two things to mention after a quipping k skim this morning.

The crossbow bolt phrase was more trying to remain somewhat within the realms of the world we all inhabit. “Bullets” are a bit rare in Westeros, so I went with a more infamous projectile.

The most significant observation from Keith’s ISOs was Trit’s failures to do the meme task. If I was the NK, I’d want to 100% nab a prize, if only to block the village getting all three. I’d put money on the NK being someone who successfully got the two posted up yesterday.

Don’t suppose anyone has a list of which posters were active and put up two successful attempts yet?

Fair point on trit, that's a good observation. Those who posted the memes:

Lord
    Necro
    fixxxer
    Quickbeam
    Guffy
    sKeith
    Ectoplasm
    Green&Red
    LadySkunk
    Dublinandy2
    Ted_YNWA
    Drumpot
    tusk
    Choc Chip
    beakerjoe
    Bounty Hunter

I think that's right

2D Person posted one.
    Clarabel also posted one.

So that leaves
    trit (failed attempts)
    Mick
    Stu (posted one but not with the #courtjester tag)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

For what it’s worth Skunk is in my top 3 potential nk at the moment. All 3 are just a hunch though so could be totally wrong.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

For what it’s worth Skunk is in my top 3 potential nk at the moment. All 3 are just a hunch though so could be totally wrong.

Well reading back she's not really engaging with the thread just kind of hopping in and out.

Which is fine, it's day 0 but most of the questions she asks are ones that have been answered already.

I'm just scared of being burned a second time running :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Who are the other two?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Did you have something to reveal before the 10am munch/conversion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm asking because as the only out prize winner you have a target on your head.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who are the other two?

Gnr
    Bounty hunter

But I’m happy to accept all 3 could be way off so no one should follow me. Just initial hunch to watch more.

fixxxer wrote: »
    I'm asking because as the only out prize winner you have a target on your head.

I should be safe until I reveal then I will need protection probably from the other prize winners, or I will die. So won’t reveal until it’s useful to the group.

I am here for the people, not a faction, I said that already more than once yesterday. I should be protected once I reveal until the nk is dead or I am useless

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

I should be safe until I reveal then I will need protection probably from the other prize winners, or I will die. So won’t reveal until it’s useful to the group.

I am here for the people, not a faction, I said that already more than once yesterday. I should be protected once I reveal until the nk is dead or I am useless

This is odd- why would other players kill you when we need to find the NK? I’m assuming it will become clear once you reveal?

tritium wrote: »
    This is odd- why would other players kill you when we need to find the NK? I’m assuming it will become clear once you reveal?

I mean the nk, if I say kill it kill or conversion. Same thing to me, evil.

• Advertisement

For those not familiar with conversions, you do realise you stay in the game just swap teams right?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, I was hoping that meme list would be a bit shorter....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Dear Mr. Night King, sir.

Please don't convert me. I do not playing an evil role.

Yours,

quickbeam

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, I was hoping that meme list would be a bit shorter....

Me too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    For those not familiar with conversions, you do realise you stay in the game just swap teams right?

It's why I'm not a fan of conversions but if you have to swap, swapping early is probably better. I'm hoping your whole NK dies, converts die too theory is right.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    It's why I'm not a fan of conversions but if you have to swap, swapping early is probably better. I'm hoping your whole NK dies, converts die too theory is right.

trit's thoughts on that make me think it's most likely, if there are still white walkers running around the backroom mechanic gets kinda fcuky when/if the NK gets killed

Yeah but I just don’t want to be bad, start of bad, fine, but turn bad, no thanks

Yeah but I just don’t want to be bad, start of bad, fine, but turn bad, no thanks

Agreed with that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Feels like the first game in yonks I've been good, so I'd really like to stay that way kthxbye

4 minutes to the big unreveal lol

• Advertisement

I really should catch up on the last few seasons. Pretty sure I only made it to season 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

As the sun set the Night King rose, soon he would bring the night to the whole Kingdom but for now he needed to add another general to his army. He didn't need stealth for the selection had already been made by the only man in the realm who did not need to fear him. On the signal he strode into the house and while the resident was held down by his right hand man he took a dragonglass dagger and plunged it into the heart of the one he had chosen. He would live eternally now as one of the White Walkers, and they would bring fear and the night to all together.

A conversion has taken place.

GIF_SHURG_3.0.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA8aR7SpjgLRDBPnFn6cgOor1-Jyg-AxcFo5Kn6lfPu0cO5OI1

Baggly wrote: »
    As the sun set the Night King rose, soon he would bring the night to the whole Kingdom but for now he needed to add another general to his army. He didn't need stealth for the selection had already been made by the only man in the realm who did not need to fear him. On the signal he strode into the house and while the resident was held down by his right hand man he took a dragonglass dagger and plunged it into the heart of the one he had chosen. He would live eternally now as one of the White Walkers, and they would bring fear and the night to all together.

A conversion has taken place.

Ok, so two starting now becomes 3

Someone else made the selection. Who wouldn’t fear the nk?

Ok, so two starting now becomes 3

I knew it. Wording in the OP made it sound distinctly like NK was adding to his army rather than building it from scratch.

000c738e-572.jpg

CLARABEL was killed by dragon fire. Valar Morghulis.

She was...... Thoros of Myr, of The Brotherhood without banners

Someone else made the selection. Who wouldn’t fear the nk?

Three eyed raven/Bran?

Wow, Clara whacked. Was that a prize I wonder?

• Advertisement

Three eyed raven/Bran?

It said his right hand man...is that Bran?

Advertisement