Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm glad I didn't get a scroll as I wouldn't be able to decipher it. I'm flummoxed enough as it is trying to keep abreast of this thread haha.

Stick with it, tough going for a first play but keep talking and ask questions on stuff you ain't sure on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I’m lost with the hand and his chicken, what’s that about lol. Some strange minds out there in internet land

22b3c816-467c-429c-aad6-9ada5c6212f1_text.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I'm glad I didn't get a scroll as I wouldn't be able to decipher it. I'm flummoxed enough as it is trying to keep abreast of this thread haha.

This is great for you. Master this game as your first game and the rest will be a walk in the park.

Plus newbies tend to last a long time in their first game so you’ve time. Ask questions if you don’t understand.

If you’re NK tell us and we’ll help you with that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

This is only my 2nd game based on a topic. I am still finding my feet in what is going on. Doesn't help when I have only a vague knowledge of the show & character names.

Stick it out & ask questions if unsure.

If you are the NK, be sure & ask even more of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

You reaction was to assume that as you was playing the game. My interpretation of your reaction is me playing the game.

My reaction was excitement to very likly being able to narrow the NK down from 1in20 to 1in4-5. Its moot now.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    My reaction was excitement to very likly being able to narrow the NK down from 1in20 to 1in4-5. Its moot now.

But what if I was to tell you that you was right and my prize was being able to post as a mod?

(Just joking)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

3 with the most thanks get prizes.

Dandy makes one, so 2 left.

None of the 4 on 7 thanks are saying they have a prize.

I is confuzzled.

But maybe keep schtum at least until post 10am?

Actually, if you're village, I think staying quiet is the optimum strategy. 2 out the 4 don't have prizes so better to keep that level of doubt?

I’m posting gifs of the hound eating chicken because I haven’t the foggiest of what’s going on! :pac:

I didn’t get a scroll either but it was prob some power that was spelled out for the recipient and you can always PM a mod if you get something you don’t really know what to do with. Like Necro said just ask if you are struggling...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m posting gifs of the hound eating chicken because I haven’t the foggiest of what’s going on! :pac:

I thought that was russell crowe and I was REALLY confused...

I'm not wearing my glasses in fairness.

• Advertisement

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I thought that was russell crowe and I was REALLY confused...

I'm not wearing my glasses in fairness.

Russel Crowe you say

tumblr_mw5rzfqTMm1qbzahao1_r2_500.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Drumpot wrote: »
    Russel Crowe you say

tumblr_mw5rzfqTMm1qbzahao1_r2_500.gif

Still looks like the same person to me. :o

I'll be proper-working tomorrow so will wear glasses and be able to see and EVERYTHING.

The update in the OP makes me think that Ecto might be right about there being multiple evils.

If so there may be a munch with the conversion and I'm probably gonna get got lol.

Either by evil QB or someone trying to make people think QB is evil.

Dandy's claiming of the prize troubles me a little bit, keep an eye on what he says it is, hopefully it's just me being skeptical but if it's something not provable then he needs further scrutiny.

I've also reservations about QB, I think her whole thing with me supposedly lying was bizarre, an argument out of nowhere over something not provable either way.

fixxxer also. Like he says he's working for the good of his house but is it not in the house's interest to eliminate the Night King above anything else.

Houses need to work together to kill the Night King or they are going to lose to him, it's that simple.

Game is straight up at the moment, wolves vs village, ignore the other game state as it hasn't and won't happen until we get the Night King.

There isn't much else I can really get despite all the posts today. That's me out for tonight anyways.

peace-up-atown-down-gif.gif

Necro wrote: »
    The update in the OP makes me think that Ecto might be right about there being multiple evils.

If so there may be a munch with the conversion and I'm probably gonna get got lol.

Either by evil QB or someone trying to make people think QB is evil.

Dandy's claiming of the prize troubles me a little bit, keep an eye on what he says it is, hopefully it's just me being skeptical but if it's something not provable then he needs further scrutiny.

I've also reservations about QB, I think her whole thing with me supposedly lying was bizarre, an argument out of nowhere over something not provable either way.

fixxxer also. Like he says he's working for the good of his house but is it not in the house's interest to eliminate the Night King above anything else.

Houses need to work together to kill the Night King or they are going to lose to him, it's that simple.

Game is straight up at the moment, wolves vs village, ignore the other game state as it hasn't and won't happen until we get the Night King.

There isn't much else I can really get despite all the posts today. That's me out for tonight anyways.

peace-up-atown-down-gif.gif

My prize will be provable but you will need patience and I will need protection after I reveal it. I’m fine before.

post count.

who posts percentage
    Necro 142 24.70%
    quickbeam 75 13.04%
    sKeith 38 6.61%
    Dublinandy2 38 6.61%
    fixxxer 34 5.91%
    Guffy 28 4.87%
    Drumpot 25 4.35%
    Lord TSC 24 4.17%
    Ectoplasm 23 4.00%
    Green&Red 23 4.00%
    Ted_YNWA 22 3.83%
    beakerjoe 21 3.65%
    Bounty Hunter 17 2.96%
    Clarabel 17 2.96%
    Choc Chip 17 2.96%
    LadySkunk 8 1.39%
    tritium 7 1.22%
    tusk 6 1.04%
    Stu Redman 4 0.70%
    MicksJaguar 4 0.70%
    Hello 2D Person Below 2 0.35%

post count.

who posts percentage
    Necro 142 24.70%
    quickbeam 75 13.04%
    sKeith 38 6.61%
    Dublinandy2 38 6.61%
    fixxxer 34 5.91%
    Guffy 28 4.87%
    Drumpot 25 4.35%
    Lord TSC 24 4.17%
    Ectoplasm 23 4.00%
    Green&Red 23 4.00%
    Ted_YNWA 22 3.83%
    beakerjoe 21 3.65%
    Bounty Hunter 17 2.96%
    Clarabel 17 2.96%
    Choc Chip 17 2.96%
    LadySkunk 8 1.39%
    tritium 7 1.22%
    tusk 6 1.04%
    Stu Redman 4 0.70%
    MicksJaguar 4 0.70%
    Hello 2D Person Below 2 0.35%

This surprises me. Anything jump out to you SKeith?

38afqu.jpg

#CourtJester
    Got 7 thanks. so possible prize winner.
    But says didn't recieve any prize.

hi below.

welcome to ww.

this is a game of interactions, please say stuff, anything. get in the map.

Got 7 thanks. so possible prize winner.

But says didn't recieve any prize.

hi below.

welcome to ww.

this is a game of interactions, please say stuff, anything. get in the map.

Did it say a scroll specifically? I’ll have to go back to look.

Afternoon lords and ladies, Stu of House Redman checking in.

300+ posts already, I'm gonna regret this aren't I?
    F**k yeah it will!

I haven't played non-anon in ages, was half considering throwing these on...

p6gk1vl.jpg
    True!

Quickbeam usually knows me after 3 posts :pac:

Speaking of QB, I'm still catching up here and I'm at around 1:30pm, but I'm not mad about her 'I'm not looking at my game PM until 2pm' statements so far. I know that could be an interesting/fun element for the person doing it, but I'm trying to think of the benefits of that to the wider village.
    gqyyA7b.png
    please be more verbose, your short post are worrying me. QB finds you in anon because you are verbose, but you are not in this game so far.

It did show a scroll.

• Advertisement

This surprises me. Anything jump out to you SKeith?
    we are equal posters, thats all so far, how about you?

we are equal posters, thats all so far, how about you?

There are some I would expect higher up the list, that concerns me.

Some higher up the list surprises me due to content.

Tomorrow morning will be interesting to see who goes and the reactions we get.

tusk wrote: »
    9 PAGES!!!!!

Jesus Christ.

I'm out for most of the day, birthday shopping and eating ridiculous amounts of food.

I haven't even read the op. Will try catch up later, if not it will be tomorrow morning before I can get involved properly.

happy birthsay, that excuse dont hold tomorrow.

Meme game?
    tenor.gif

#courtjester

:pac:
    meme

tenor.gif

#courtjester

GOT-ta catch em all :pac:
    meme

I'm the same dandy. Just saw skunk mention meme game. So I got in on that. Speed scanned the op but I don't have time to fully go into it. Will have to catch up tomorrow.

Hopefully I don't get munched/ converted before I can even start playing :(

Catch you all tomorrow morning, if the old God's and the new deem it right.
    will be looking forward to your promise of improvement tomorrow.

I don't understand it.

But I like it :D

whats not to understand, can you expand on what you dont understand.

There are some I would expect higher up the list, that concerns me.

Some higher up the list surprises me due to content.

Tomorrow morning will be interesting to see who goes and the reactions we get.
    what do you mean, 'who goes', are you expecting a death in the morning, i'm not.

what do you mean, 'who goes', are you expecting a death in the morning, i'm not.

I’m expecting one of each. The op mentions munch, you die in a munch but it also mentions conversion. If it was just conversion they’d have nothing to announce other than someone was, they couldn’t say who.

Maybe I’m wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Aw man, i saw the request in the dead room thread and was all like "ooo, ****s gone dowwwn." But nah, just people arguing over the op :(

I’m expecting one of each. The op mentions munch, you die in a munch but it also mentions conversion. If it was just conversion they’d have nothing to announce other than someone was, they couldn’t say who.

Maybe I’m wrong.
    5. Voting rules: The lynch form will be opened following the munch and players can vote until 08:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. Do not share your vote form password with anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.
    This is the only mention of munch, which could just signify dawn. It may be a teminology slip, but we'll see in the morning. As I said already, I'm not expecting a death in the morning, as i don't believe thats how the mechanics of this game are setup, but as with you, i'm not definete about it, but find it more stastically likely that we have no munch death.

Guffy wrote: »
    Aw man, i saw the request in the dead room thread and was all like "ooo, ****s gone dowwwn." But nah, just people arguing over the op :(

kitten is an observer who wanted into the deadroom, not an active player.

Roster:

Beakerjoe
    BH
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Dandy
    Drumpot
    Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer
    GNR
    Guffy
    Hello 2D Person Below
    LadySkunk
    Lord TSC
    Micksjaguar
    Necro
    QB
    sKeith
    Stu Redman
    Ted_YNWA
    Tritium
    Tusk

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

kitten is an observer who wanted into the deadroom, not an active player.

Roster:

Beakerjoe
    BH
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Dandy
    Drumpot
    Ectoplasm
    Fixxxer
    GNR
    Guffy
    Hello 2D Person Below
    LadySkunk
    Lord TSC
    Micksjaguar
    Necro
    QB
    sKeith
    Stu Redman
    Ted_YNWA
    Tritium
    Tusk

Is this just an attempt at midnight post boosting? Obviously i know this now that i have read the thread and looked at who posted in the other thread. And you know, cause no one died here.

But thanks for clarifying that a non player requested dr access in a game where no player yet died. Oh and posting the roll call was really helpful too :P

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    Is this just an attempt at midnight post boosting? Obviously i know this now that i have read the thread and looked at who posted in the other thread. And you know, cause no one died here.

But thanks for clarifying that a non player requested dr access in a game where no player yet died. Oh and posting the roll call was really helpful too :P
    Yes, that is exactly waht this is, midnight post boosting, by an already highish posting player. :rolleyes:

Advertisement