Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Maybe. One bonus-ish is that neither Phil nor Jake are claiming power roles. So Alfred should just take a punt, heal one and we see what happens with the other post lynch

Alfred could definitely use his heal today anyway with Liam having a bullet to be used instead, that's my thinking on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Abigail for that 14:01 post.

I only managed to get back online to post then.
    Phone reception is dodgy as fcuk here. Posts failing all the time

Frank had already raised doubts about the riddle.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Tegan was a doctor, who was not activated yet.
    Dr. Chase Meridian is Bruce Wayne/Batman's love interest. She starts off obsessed with Batman but then falls for Bruce. When The Riddler and Two-Face discover that Bruce is Batman she is kidnapped and used as bait to lure him to their lair. He rescues her and she keeps his identity secret.[/b]

Angus WW wrote: »
    Dr. Chase Meridian is Bruce Wayne/Batman's love interest. She starts off obsessed with Batman but then falls for Bruce. When The Riddler and Two-Face discover that Bruce is Batman she is kidnapped and used as bait to lure him to their lair. He rescues her and she keeps his identity secret.[/b]

Ohhh do you think Batman had a task of protecting her hence the mod notification but he picked the wrong person and so she died? Had she of been protected her role would have been activated maybe?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Maybe. One bonus-ish is that neither Phil nor Jake are claiming power roles. So Alfred should just take a punt, heal one and we see what happens with the other post lynch
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Alfred could definitely use his heal today anyway with Liam having a bullet to be used instead, that's my thinking on it

Lets not put Alfred under any pressure yet.

We should give the poisoned players a chance to discuss it and reveal their potential roles before Alfred does anything . . Right ?

What are your thoughts if one of our poisoned are rolled, what should they do ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Frank WW wrote: »

We should give the poisoned players a chance to discuss it and reveal their potential roles before Alfred does anything . . Right ?

They've already both said they are NRV

They've already both said they are NRV

If one of them was lieing do you think its a gamble worth taking (risk death)? Just curious what would you do ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Batman's protection has been earned

giphy.gif

A Citizen of Gotham has earned themselves the Dark Nights protection

I confirm Rachel Dawes protected

c95a0rnwrm501.jpg

Ok so.....

Ewan WW: Angus WW, Wendy WW, Henry WW, Abigail WW, Desmond WW, Eva ww, Phil WW, Fiona ww
    Orla WW: steve ww, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Frank WW, Jake WW
    Desmond WW: Liam WW, Clodagh WW, Brendan WW
    Eva WW: Doris WW, Conor WW
    Frank WW: Orla WW
    Liam WW: Riona ww
    Conor WW: Barbara WW
    Wendy WW: Ewan WW
    Fiona WW: Tegan WW

Did not vote: Isla WW

Since this morning we have had three deaths.

Isla, who did not vote.
    Steve, who voted Orla.

And Tegan, who voted Fiona (though killed by the riddler competition)

Joker killed Steve so I don't think he cares about the Orla wagon (or he is Orla).

Wolves munched Isla leaving both top wagons intact so my thinking is the wolves are on board there.

Problem is it's 13 players.

Another thing of note is that they are targeting players who did not have any votes on them last night. Definitely role hunting anyways.

Orla WW wrote: »

c95a0rnwrm501.jpg

Why did you post this ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Babs, where you at lean-wise at the moment? Any changes from yesterday?

village
    babs
    liam
    doris
    henry
    phil
    wendy

Good leans
    Riona
    Abigail
    Angus

Null
    Brendan
    Eva
    Frank
    Holly

More wolf than null
    Gertrude
    Jake
    Fiona

Most wolf equity
    Orla
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond

isla dead
    Tegan dead nrv
    Steve dead NRV
    Ewan dead NRV, Lucius Fox
    Gabriel dead thomas wayne

Ohhh do you think Batman had a task of protecting her hence the mod notification but he picked the wrong person and so she died? Had she of been protected her role would have been activated maybe?

Tegan didn’t know who she was. She’d only knew she was NRV. Very difficult for Batman to find one particular NRV out of 24 players.

Babs I'll respond to your leans in a minute, just doing something else regarding the poisoned parties atm.

I get you. See that's where it gets difficult. They would be putting themselves in danger if they reveal their role but they're in danger anyway, it's a tough call to make and I'm not sure what one I'd make.

I think Jake is a wolf and slipped in his 'ah save me and Phil' btw.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I get you. See that's where it gets difficult. They would be putting themselves in danger if they reveal their role but they're in danger anyway, it's a tough call to make and I'm not sure what one I'd make.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Great news fellow villagers. I won the prize!

I’ve to pick someone to shoot in the next 2.25 hrs. (Was 3hrs but I didn’t notice the PM!)

So who will I shoot?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3710076c4233676f18639b&rid=giphy.gif

Why did you post this ?

I was wagoned last night after Ewan for lynching now I am safe so perhaps a wolf will be lynched

I thought by revealing I was doing a good thing

If one of them was lieing do you think its a gamble worth taking (risk death)? Just curious what would you do ?

Well let's examine that shall we Frank :)

So here are the reactions.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Ah come on now lads, no need for that.

For whoever has the power to potentially save me. I wouldn't bother.

Defeatist from Phil. Not sure I agree with his sentiments. If he's a villager then we need every single one we can get.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Well I reckon by saving the other person you've a better chance of keeping a role alive. By all means save me if you think Jake is a baddy, but if you don't then he's the better play.

Elaborates and it's fair enough. I don't mind this post it's how I'd react as NRV tbh.

On the other hand....
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Guys I’m NRV & it would be great if you could save myself and Phil to keep village numbers up. I understand if Alfred wants to use a bullet instead of medicine that’s up to him.

We’re a few villagers down already, let’s not get rid of any more.

First line of Jake's post: Guys I'm NRV.... but how do you know Phil is a villager?

You're so definitive about keeping village numbers up?

I think this is a bit of that extra wolfy knowledge slipping out tbh.

But please, someone sanity check my theory

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

So we currently have two bullets to use? We know Jakes has a time limit, still waiting on confirmation if there is a time limit on the second bullet so best deciding about Jakes one first.

Wiki fandom is now iconed on my phone cos I’ve used it so much.

Great news fellow villagers. I won the prize!

I’ve to pick someone to shoot in the next 2.25 hrs. (Was 3hrs but I didn’t notice the PM!)

So who will I shoot?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3710076c4233676f18639b&rid=giphy.gif

Liam or Angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Defeatist from Phil. Not sure I agree with his sentiments. If he's a villager then we need every single one we can get.

Elaborates and it's fair enough. I don't mind this post it's how I'd react as NRV tbh.

On the other hand....

First line of Jake's post: Guys I'm NRV.... but how do you know Phil is a villager?

I just believe phil’s good. Do you want me to shoot him to check!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Whats the timeline on this?

8pm.

I just believe phil’s good. Do you want me to shoot him to check!!

No need for that sort of thing Jake. Sure there's a 50% chance I'll be brown bread whenever this poison kicks in.

Why are there so many bullets knocking around...

On the other hand....

Thats a fair read. Unless our poisoned parties have anything they would like to add?

Liam or Angus

:(

• Advertisement

On the other hand....

I think you might be right about the Jake thing there. Although maybe he just thinks I'm a villager, and would be right to think so.

However, I think you're doing a bit of a disservice leaving out my next few posts where I go further into why I was forceful early on without a long winded explanation early.

Advertisement