Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    No need for that sort of thing Jake. Sure there's a 50% chance I'll be brown bread whenever this poison kicks in.

I know the feeling!
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3712066242312f450c6374&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I was wagoned last night after Ewan for lynching now I am safe so perhaps a wolf will be lynched

I thought by revealing I was doing a good thing

Sorry I don't get this reasoning. You were nearly lynched last night, now you are safe and perhaps a wolf will be lynched ?

Asides from the timing, which is extremely odd, you have (if villager) narrowed down the list of places for Rolled villagers to hide.

What prompted you to post that at that time?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I know the feeling!
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3712066242312f450c6374&rid=giphy.gif

No you don't. You've not been potentially poisoned and then been threatened with a gun. As if my time on this mortal coil wasn't short enough you're planning on shortening it with a bullet.

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    village
    babs
    liam
    doris
    henry
    phil
    wendy

Good leans
    Riona
    Abigail
    Angus

Null
    Brendan
    Eva
    Frank
    Holly

More wolf than null
    Gertrude
    Jake
    Fiona

Most wolf equity
    Orla
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond

isla dead
    Tegan dead nrv
    Steve dead NRV
    Ewan dead NRV, Lucius Fox
    Gabriel dead thomas wayne

Ok first list:

babs
    liam
    doris
    henry
    phil
    wendy

I like this one, bar maybe Henry. Not sure I'd towncore him just yet tbh.
    Liam well... let's see how this bullet pans out.

Good leans
    Riona
    Abigail
    Angus

I'll be honest I have no idea on this cluster so it's good someone is trying to sort them. I keep going back and forth on Riona and she was a single voter yesterday too so she'd be more null for me.

Abigail and Angus... I really should ISO them.

Null
    Brendan
    Eva
    Frank
    Holly

Eva moving up your list a lot from yesterday, wanna explain why?
    Holly and Brendan I agree with.
    I'd throw Frank in the village lean pile atm.

More wolf than null
    Gertrude
    Jake
    Fiona

Gertrude is more null for me. Jake would be lower in my list.
    Agreed re: Fiona.

Most wolf equity
    Orla
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond

Orla I'm torn on. The votes point to her not being a wolf, but I guess she could have took a gamble. Could still be SK though, and Steve was riding that wagon and Joker killed him so....

Clodagh isn't helping themselves, agreed. Would be in my more wolf than null.
    Conor I'd actually have a lot higher after I ISOed him yesterday.
    Des... pfft. Can you explain why? His wolfy posts yesterday presumably?

No you don't. You've not been potentially poisoned and then been threatened with a gun. As if my time on this mortal coil wasn't short enough you're planning on shortening it with a bullet.

source.gif

Ah philipo, obviously I was only joking about shooting you!

Now I’m suspicious of you.

• Advertisement

I thought the use of the gif and the phrases brown bread and mortal coil would make the response show that I thought you were joking. Obviously not. Oh well.

Like what power do we think wolfy Two-Face would have today?

He's a fan of guns. But would he claim to have a 50/50 shot on thread?

Ugh.

Too many frickin bullets.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Sorry I don't get this reasoning. You were nearly lynched last night, now you are safe and perhaps a wolf will be lynched ?

Asides from the timing, which is extremely odd, you have (if villager) narrowed down the list of places for Rolled villagers to hide.

What prompted you to post that at that time?

You could waste a lynch tonight on another NRV hence my reveal

Barbara WW wrote: »
    village
    babs
    liam
    doris
    henry
    phil
    wendy

Good leans
    Riona
    Abigail
    Angus

Null
    Brendan
    Eva
    Frank
    Holly

More wolf than null
    Gertrude
    Jake
    Fiona

Most wolf equity
    Orla
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond

isla dead
    Tegan dead nrv
    Steve dead NRV

I dont know why I feel like you and Wendy are on the same team, maybe somebody is pocketing somebody or maybe you just get each other ... . . Maybe you are team village, but I do get the feeling you are working together quite cohesively on thread to build a certain narrative . Maybe Im well surrounded by wolves in the higher post counts and , like Wendy actually said, wolves are running the show?

Ah, I digress, its Just an observation . .

I am interested to hear what your "Village" to "good leans" have done to warrant your trust and what I have done to be on a null list ? I am paranoid , but I do like to try and work out who i can trust by how they decide to judge me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

Ugh.

Perhaps he had to toss a coin to get a gun?

Ugh.

That would potentially explain why we've so many bullets. Maybe Two Face would come out and say he has a bullet. If it works then great he's shot someone and he's told us he's going to do it rather than it being a surprise - village points. And if it fails people would say why would two face tell us he has a shot if it might fail.

The thing I dislike about this theory is that they told us last time that Dent had intervened.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

You could waste a lynch tonight on another NRV hence my reveal

But at the moment there is no sign of you being in danger, why reveal now? Why not wait until nearer lynch and reveal if you are in trouble?

That would potentially explain why we've so many bullets. Maybe Two Face would come out and say he has a bullet. If it works then great he's shot someone and he's told us he's going to do it rather than it being a surprise - village points. And if it fails people would say why would two face tell us he has a shot if it might fail.

The thing I dislike about this theory is that they told us last time that Dent had intervened.

Yeh I agree, we have received notifications of most powers as far as I can tell. I would be ok to accept this was a prize.

Yeh I agree, we have received notifications of most powers as far as I can tell. I would be ok to accept this was a prize.

And Liam's?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I have to say I'm enjoying the gif-off between Jake and Phil to be honest :pac:

My brain is turning to brown bread to be honest, my head has been glued to the laptop since 11am and there's way too much going on right now to keep up!

Actually coming around to Phil as the day goes on. Jake I had written off as newbie, still not sure where I stand on him but I do think it's a good sign he came out on thread with winning the prize.

I have no idea where to use the two bullets! To be honest my gut would say Fiona but she hasn't been on to respond to my post about her so I don't think that would be fair.

Holly WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I won protection

I accept Jake's as a prize but that does not explain Liam's bullet

So Babs my list would look something like this....

village
    wendy
    babs
    doris
    phil
    Frank
    Eva

Good leans
    henry
    Angus
    Abigail
    Conor

Null
    Brendan
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Riona

More wolf than null
    Liam
    Fiona
    Orla

Most wolf equity
    Clodagh
    Jake

isla dead
    Tegan dead nrv
    Steve dead NRV

I know that I don't have enough wolves, that's why I need to sort the nulls I think.

I thought the use of the gif and the phrases brown bread and mortal coil would make the response show that I thought you were joking. Obviously not. Oh well.

My bad!

• Advertisement

And Liam's?

Not sure . . But whats the theory on Dent getting it ?

He tossed a coin and won a bullet or what ? and yesterdays coin toss was announced on thread because but todays wasnt ? And pretty much any power used by baddies looks like its been announced on thread (unless I am missing something )?

Did Liam say where he got the bullet ?

I won protection

Yes I get that but I do not get the need to come out on thread :confused::confused:

He tossed a coin and won a bullet or what ? and yesterdays coin toss was announced on thread because but todays wasnt ? And pretty much any power used by baddies looks like its been announced on thread (unless I am missing something )?

No Liam hasn't said.

In relation to the Dent theory floating around - we must remember he is evil today so would that tie in with Liam getting a bullet when it could possible take him out?

Here Frank, this is all we got from Liam
    Liam WW wrote: »
    I didn't win the prize, but I do have a bullet. I am not Alfred. I will explain more later, but for now, please suggest who I shoot.

I won protection

Orla, can you put one post together that explains what happened. Your explanation is not making any sense, maybe you are confused but you may end up getting killed (even shot) and it could simply be that like Ewan, you were coming across very strange and unconvincing . .

Ok suggestions so far:
    Liam
    Angus
    Fiona
    Phil (joke)

Holly WW wrote: »
    But at the moment there is no sign of you being in danger, why reveal now? Why not wait until nearer lynch and reveal if you are in trouble?

I thought I was doing good by revealing :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I didn't win the prize, but I do have a bullet. I am not Alfred. I will explain more later, but for now, please suggest who I shoot.

Liam’s post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

No but he said that he would explain. To be fair it could be an NRV+ power and Dent hasn't used his power today yet. Just thinking actually would it not be tomorrow that Harvey gets to use a power again?

• Advertisement

I dont know why I feel like you and Wendy are on the same team, maybe somebody is pocketing somebody or maybe you just get each other ... . . Maybe you are team village, but I do get the feeling you are working together quite cohesively on thread to build a certain narrative . Maybe Im well surrounded by wolves in the higher post counts and , like Wendy actually said, wolves are running the show?

Ah, I digress, its Just an observation . .

I am interested to hear what your "Village" to "good leans" have done to warrant your trust and what I have done to be on a null list ? I am paranoid , but I do like to try and work out who i can trust by how they decide to judge me.

I know you saw the list but you didn't mention my response, pourquoi?

Ok first list:

babs
    liam
    doris
    henry
    phil
    wendy

I like this one, bar maybe Henry. Not sure I'd towncore him just yet tbh.
    Liam well... let's see how this bullet pans out.

Good leans
    Riona
    Abigail
    Angus

I'll be honest I have no idea on this cluster so it's good someone is trying to sort them. I keep going back and forth on Riona and she was a single voter yesterday too so she'd be more null for me.

Abigail and Angus... I really should ISO them.

Null
    Brendan
    Eva
    Frank
    Holly

Eva moving up your list a lot from yesterday, wanna explain why?
    Holly and Brendan I agree with.
    I'd throw Frank in the village lean pile atm.

More wolf than null
    Gertrude
    Jake
    Fiona

Gertrude is more null for me. Jake would be lower in my list.
    Agreed re: Fiona.

Most wolf equity
    Orla
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Desmond

Orla I'm torn on. The votes point to her not being a wolf, but I guess she could have took a gamble. Could still be SK though, and Steve was riding that wagon and Joker killed him so....

Clodagh isn't helping themselves, agreed. Would be in my more wolf than null.
    Conor I'd actually have a lot higher after I ISOed him yesterday.
    Des... pfft. Can you explain why? His wolfy posts yesterday presumably?

Advertisement