Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Ok, fair enough I accept your POV. But the thing is that what I look for in posts is inconsistencies and I found that to be contradictory.

I get where you're coming from but she revealed her role on thread and openly admitted to doing so.

I don't agree with people fishing for information on roles looking for someone to slip up, I have been consistent with that line of thinking even today questioning Phil and Doris talking about the NRV PM.

I wasn't looking for Wendy to confirm or deny anything and even said in my next post to Frank that I don't think Batman or if someone else got the protection should reveal that information on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Bit of a long post coming although probably not too long. Mostly just my ramblings thoughts but said I'd share. I got up earlier today to get on for the competiton as I thought I might have cracked the code of this. I could be way off also but wanted to share in case the wolfs have cracked it.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    35b8fefc140874a096ae61aa_rw_600.gif?h=22296ba0101a1a11d34602d1fe03b3b9

Mondays answer if we believe Doris and we don't have much reason not to for winning the prize at least was 17

So monday 31 - 16 = 15 . Then 32 the main number at the top - 15 = 17

Following that pattern the answers would be 4, 12, 11, 4, 14

I choose 4 today with the correct answer but didn't win the prize, so I'm either wrong about this (quite possible) or the wolfs know this and outnumbered me on the number.

I've been catching up since and I was hoping someone else would ask Jake what number he picked.

But wanted to get this out in case i'm shot. and in case its right it probably isn't :D

I'm also suspicious of people who pushed the spread number voting especially ones who said it but didn't say to share the correct answer. Surely the most optimal would be all correct answers also

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What exactly are you saying Orla?
    In plain English please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    More pressing matters ? We are trying to see who we should shoot, surely working out if Orla should be a target is worth exploring ?

Its the way she announced it thats so cryptic, the reasoning and the timing. Of course Batman or whoever can confirm it prob wont come out on thread, but on its own its a very weird reveal. What about this is remotely normal to you ?

It's not normal but as I said if she's lying then two people on thread know that she is and can push for her later. She's one person out of how many that we have left to discuss and we have just over an hour left for one of the bullets. If we chose to believe her too then we're wasting one of the bullets on someone who is protected

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

If ur saying you got Btmans protection, I don’t see why you’d have to say who u were? Or that you had a BR

Am I missing something?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Bit of a long post coming although probably not too long. Mostly just my ramblings thoughts but said I'd share. I got up earlier today to get on for the competiton as I thought I might have cracked the code of this. I could be way off also but wanted to share in case the wolfs have cracked it.

Mondays answer if we believe Doris and we don't have much reason not to for winning the prize at least was 17

I choose 4 today with the correct answer but didn't win the prize, so I'm either wrong about this (quite possible) or the wolfs know this and outnumbered me on the number.

I've been catching up since and I was hoping someone else would ask Jake what number he picked.

But wanted to get this out in case i'm shot. and in case its right it probably isn't :D

I'm also suspicious of people who pushed the spread number voting especially ones who said it but didn't say to share the correct answer. Surely the most optimal would be all correct answers also

It's actually interesting that Jake hasn't said what number he picked yet and I just checked his posts too.

He also was online (obviously), as per his posts:
    Jake WW wrote: »
    How do I pm the werewolfgm account. On mobile.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Guys I’m NRV & it would be great if you could save myself and Phil to keep village numbers up. I understand if Alfred wants to use a bullet instead of medicine that’s up to him.

We’re a few villagers down already, let’s not get rid of any more.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ah lads my day off was supposed to be spent playing here but I've just had one thing after the other come up to keep me away. I'm here now for a bit and caught up and FWIW I think Des is a good choice for one of the bullets going by the 'healed from poison' theory.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    In plain English please

fhym8a9coertxiqxzpxk.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

He's one of the top candidates for me too. But I'd rather gather consensus before making any rash decisions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Out of curiosity, who entered the Riddler competition ?

Orla, did you enter it ?

• Advertisement

Orla, did you enter it ?

I did :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Nice theory.

I said to spread out over all the numbers as to cover them ll or as many as possible, expecting a random number generator to choose number.

What do you think of Tegan picking 7 and dying?

I picked black batmobile, so if i had shared my answer, more people would have guessed wrong.

I got the riddler answer right, but with hindsight I am glad i didn't share that.,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla, did you enter it ?

I did.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Nice theory.

I said to spread out over all the numbers as to cover them ll or as many as possible, expecting a random number generator to choose number.

What do you think of Tegan picking 7 and dying?

I picked black batmobile, so if i had shared my answer, more people would have guessed wrong.

I got the riddler answer right, but with hindsight I am glad i didn't share that.,

OK you got the question wrong so if you are a villager would it not have been better to share it.

Can't take anyones word on the riddler competition but no wolves entered it you can be sure.

Number picked by the riddler just a random kill for us silly enough to enter :(

Orla WW wrote: »
    fhym8a9coertxiqxzpxk.jpg

Who is that ? So you are not Rachel Dawes ?

tenor.gif

Riddler - Edward Nygma has a compulsive need for attention and just can't help himself when it comes to dropping complex riddles and puzzles for Batman and friends to solve. Will you be able to solve the Puzzle of The Riddler to help the citizens of Gotham? Or will the Rogues reap the rewards of his antics?

I'm mean look at this, this is the riddlers sign more or less and the questions in this post are just plain wierd.

Its my belief the riddler loving attention would be set to do tasks and him posting something like this would be something that it could be
    Noticed you posting and was like “has Phil actually posted yet?” So decided to do a quick ISO. Not an awful lot in that Phil.

I’d love to get to know the real Phil, what are your aspirations? what music do you like? Who does he want to kill? Those kind of things..... So many questions.

batman.jpg

Phil actually answered these questions and I repeat again from last night, he Frank flips, Phil could too.

But Frank warned us about the trap today, yes but very late on and also could very likely have been his task today, set the trap and warn the village about it like an attention seeker would

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Riddle me this Riddle me that who have we Sussed out as being a bad Cat

Orla you soft claimed a different role early on. Why did you do that if you’re Rachel?

OK you got the question wrong so if you are a villager would it not have been better to share it.

Can't take anyones word on the riddler competition but no wolves entered it you can be sure.

Number picked by the riddler just a random kill for us silly enough to enter
    :(

I definitely agree with this part

Orla, did you enter it ?

Yes

I'm mean look at this, this is the riddlers sign more or less and the questions in this post are just plain wierd.

Its my belief the riddler loving attention would be set to do tasks and him posting something like this would be something that it could be

Phil actually answered these questions and I repeat again from last night, he Frank flips, Phil could too.

But Frank warned us about the trap today, yes but very late on and also could very likely have been his task today, set the trap and warn the village about it like an attention seeker would

So you think Frank is the Riddler, to TLDR then yes?

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    So you think Frank is the Riddler, to TLDR then yes?

Yes.

Very late ?
    Maybe I’m being super paranoid but these look like separate “competitions”. Why in two different posts? Could this be a riddler trick and maybe one person of whoever enters may be chosen by riddler for a nasty demise.

Competition... Singular , not competitions.

13:28, with more then half the competition to run ? Would call that very late but each to their own I guess.

So your theory is I am riddler and I sabotaged one of my own teams competitions, limiting who might die, to curry flavour with the village ?

Possible I guess, but very unlikely in my opinion.

And again here goes

I am Rachel and am protected

I propose Angus or Conor for a bullet hence the gif picture for Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Also the mods latest death post about Tegan has cleared up my confusion on the NRV PM. So I assume everyone was told they were NRV - Citizen of Gotham but some may also be an extra hidden role. That makes sense to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Orla, did you enter it ?

I entered too, distracted with RL work. Never copped significance of answer to it until much later.

Need to take a step back with any future comps

Who is that ? So you are not Rachel Dawes ?

tenor.gif

It is a bullet for Conor

I am Rachel Dawes

Ok once again I have to get my sleep on. More late night ramblings. Will be back about 7 or so though.

Fwiw I advocate a shot on Des.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

It is a bullet for Conor

I am Rachel Dawes

Again orla, why did you soft claim a different role earlier?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why Conor?

I had Angus on my FFA last night, I'll have to go back to that.

It's gone too quiet :(
    In plain English please
    I’d be very surprised at Dent having a BR with the other wolves. He could never be good in that scenario. The wolves could also kill him at the end of his bad phase

I'm leaning bad wolf for Conor

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    I was working on my read on Fiona this morning and then the poisoning and competition started. Would like hers and anybody elses input on it. I'd like to go through a few people like this today so I can get a better read on them.

Fiona
    Questioned Gabriel about Harvey Quinn.
    Spoke about getting her gun and shooting Gabriel.
    Spoke again about not shooting Wendy just yet.
    Claims Gabriel and Wendy are locked back and Barbara is semi locked.
    Weird post including 50/50.
    Claims Wendy is a wolf if Gabriel flips bad. Says she was joking about the seer. Doesn’t agree with spartacus theory as puts real seer at risk.
    Claims computer detected Harley joining the game.
    Questioned Tegan on posting about a bandwagon forming on me, claiming Tegan is certain I’m not a wolf.
    Suspects Des of being Dent. Suspects Frank as the Riddler.
    Questions Jake over “let the games begin” post and gif.
    Questions Wendy on role reveal to help me.
    Last vote with Phil on Ewan, possibly moving to save Orla who she herself says was one of the know wagons forming?

Overall first couple of days were just bizarre with the gun talk and lock wolfing people. She accused both Tegan and Wendy of being too sure I wasn’t a wolf, I may be biased but I could see exactly where both were coming from. They read my posts as genuine and went against what a lot of people were saying so that makes them suspicious? They both could have easily piled on last night but they didn’t and they’re getting accused of being wolfy because of it. It felt like Fiona was just flinging out accusations last night and to me read like she was seeing what one would stick. The last vote on Ewan with Phil, now I was third last I think so I can of course be included in this but is that not normally what wolves do, get the last votes in and save their wolf buddy? She was poking holes in wagonomics last night also which I didn’t like, yes we’re not going to have loads of information to work with but we have to start somewhere after the first lynch otherwise we’re just shooting in the dark.

The connection between Fiona and Phil voting together also made me doubt Phils genuinity today, that’s where it gets rabbit holey though. Phil has kind of squashed my doubts on him somewhat with his responses to my earlier posts.

If we are to believe Wendy they was right about her and Gabriel, except they were good not bad :(

I was reading through the thread last night I'm able to read it better when no one is posting for some reason and I was pointing out things I thought where suspicious, its not much different to an iso except you cut out all the this is fluff tat fluff etc.

I also wanted to post them, as I'd forget about them myself as I've the attention span of a goldfish.

it was you or Ewan last night, have you looked into all the Ewan voters or are you just shading me as an easy target

Advertisement