Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Good luck village!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Damn it I’m voting Steve, I have to know! I can’t make it work in my head but I’m a mess. If he flips good I’ll 100% get voted next lynch but I can’t pick anyone else right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I dont think it matters but ive no idea so dont be reading into my vote after ye lynch me

Doode that is EXACTLY what we will be doing! it's the nature of the game.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I don't have info. ThisFeels terrible

Phil you are starting to worry me

Vote Phil!

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Vote Phil!

Changed to Phil at :59 when I saw this. I didn’t have time to look into what he said that made you say that but knew I could have been lynching a confirmed villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Phil WW has been lynched, he was - Tag Jones - NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Phil you are starting to worry me

Vote if you have to. I'm not SK.

Put it this way I'm going to be making unexpected ham sandwiches for the rest of the day. I was not expecting to be away today at all

kitten_k wrote: »
    Phil WW has been lynched, he was - Tag Jones - NRV

Damn it I need to stop changing my votes! Lynch me next it’s the only way i look dodge as f**k

Jesus Holly what did you do? Why would you go for Phil?

• Advertisement

Lynch results

Phil WW- (2) – Angus WW, Holly WW
    Desmond WW (2) – Steve WW, Eva WW
    Eva WW (2) – Orla WW, Phil WW
    Steve WW (1) – Desmond WW

Munch at 5pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Vote if you have to. I'm not SK.

Put it this way I'm going to be making unexpected ham sandwiches for the rest of the day. I was not expecting to be away today at all

Eh.. we know now Philipop.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Damn it I need to stop changing my votes! Lynch me next it’s the only way i look dodge as f**k

giphy.gif

I just have to say I’m sorry guys, I’m not helping what so ever. I genuinely have no idea anymore who the SK is and can’t even trust my own judgement anymore. I don’t know what else to say :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I've been wrong a lot but I can't see an Sk bouncing around like Holly and Angus, I know I'm good and if we believe Steve that leaves

Des And Orla

Is there a theory on Steve that I've missed, I had him as cert but as ye know I'm not exactly paying close attention

Eva WW wrote: »
    I've been wrong a lot but I can't see an Sk bouncing around like Holly and Angus, I know I'm good and if we believe Steve that leaves

Des And Orla

Is there a theory on Steve that I've missed, I had him as cert but as ye know I'm not exactly paying close attention

My thinking on Steve was that his role wasn’t in the OP, he did get us Gabriel though so I questioned how he knew that or did he gamble. Really wish I left the vote on Steve, it made the most sense for me but I freaked when I saw the vote Phil!

That’s twice my vote has been deciding factor who goes and both we’re village so I wouldn’t trust my judgement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Eva. You're wrong about me. I'll be driving so might miss munch. I managed to log on at 4pm and saw holly's "lynch Phil " cry just before lynch.

I might have missed something as am out for last 2 hrs, but the way i see it is this:

Today lynch 1 holly tried to have me lynched on a crazy illogical "reveal" and lynch 2 she tried to have phil lynched (and succeeded - I've not seen the reason yet).

She also knows we're looking for a sk in bandwagons from day 1 and 2 and she's hopping off the bandwagon at the last minute today so that we cant identify her on a bandwagon

We're crazy if she doesnt get lynched next.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

O i dont know so

What I will say is, I don't think an Sk would jump into a wagon for the sake of it on day 1, I'm not saying they can't be in them organically through their ffa etc

Wagonomics on a sk is very hard especially since we have had 2 run away lynches early doors

Orla WW wrote: »
    Eva. You're wrong about me. I'll be driving so might miss munch. I managed to log on at 4pm and saw holly's "lynch Phil " cry just before lynch.

I might have missed something as am out for last 2 hrs, but the way i see it is this:

Today lynch 1 holly tried to have me lynched on a crazy illogical "reveal" and lynch 2 she tried to have phil lynched (and succeeded - I've not seen the reason yet).

She also knows we're looking for a sk in bandwagons from day 1 and 2 and she's hopping off the bandwagon at the last minute today so that we cant identify her on a bandwagon

We're crazy if she doesnt get lynched next.

I had Holly bottom of my list for most likely to be SK but I can't overlook this. I cannot understand why she flipped to Phil all of a sudden there.

I reckon I'll be munched next and I'm just about to head out of the office now in a bit so I'll leave my revised list of SK leads here for whoever wants it:
    I still think Des is most likely SK.
    I have to put Eva and Holly next. Holly I hope I wasn't wrong on you but I just can't overlook the lynches today.
    Angus is flipflopping too much for me to get a read on but I don't think an SK would be so changeable. Could be wrong though.
    Orla

Jesus is that all that's left? I can't believe this.

I'm here and I'm going to try and see what happened while I was gone in case by some miracle I make it through this munch.

Honestly, in case something major happened, I think we have to lynch Holly - that last minute bandwagon both times is just too suspect for me.

• Advertisement

Who are you killing next Steve?

Angus WW has been killed - he was Richard Burke - NRV

Next action is lynch at 9pm. Lynch form is now open

Good. Sorry Angus, but you were contributing to the last minute chaos with your following of Holly. I'm 85% sure now that Holly is SK.

I'm looking at night 1 voting and she was last minute hop onto Gabs too. Admittedly, he was a wolf but I think she was just looking for a wagon to hide in.

Ah no - that comes across as insensitive. Sorry Angus, I'm sorry you're gone but it was muddying the waters a bit. I'm fairly convinced SK is Holly now.

Sorry lads. Just out of another meeting. I honestly don't know what i'm doing.

Phil jumping in last minute with his ' i have no information' seemed so dodgy to me.

Angus, You'll find out soon that you weren't wrong about me, so that's my one saving grace.

If you gusy need to lynch me i get it, but it's the wrong move. I'm going back to des Like i should have since I started targeting him. i wont be changing my vote.

Good. Sorry Angus, but you were contributing to the last minute chaos with your following of Holly. I'm 85% sure now that Holly is SK.

I'm looking at night 1 voting and she was last minute hop onto Gabs too. Admittedly, he was a wolf but I think she was just looking for a wagon to hide in.

How could I be looking for a wagon to hide in when I was the one who started on Teggan! and then jumped off cos I found a wolfy move from Gabs.

That reasoning is pure garbage my dear.

Ah no - that comes across as insensitive. Sorry Angus, I'm sorry you're gone but it was muddying the waters a bit. I'm fairly convinced SK is Holly now.

You are wrong. I wish you would see that. Though you're probably the SK yourself so you don't care.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I had Holly bottom of my list for most likely to be SK but I can't overlook this. I cannot understand why she flipped to Phil all of a sudden there.

I reckon I'll be munched next and I'm just about to head out of the office now in a bit so I'll leave my revised list of SK leads here for whoever wants it:
    I still think Des is most likely SK.
    I have to put Eva and Holly next. Holly I hope I wasn't wrong on you but I just can't overlook the lynches today.
    Angus is flipflopping too much for me to get a read on but I don't think an SK would be so changeable. Could be wrong though.
    Orla

Jesus is that all that's left? I can't believe this.

I'm not the SK. I'm glad you still see me a little less bad than Dessie, but I'm zero bad. I'm just going mad with these lynches I don't want to get it wrong, so I keep changing my mind las minute.

Sorry lads, I'm doing my best for the village.

I'm not sk. I think we should all slow down. We have 4 hours.

I'm going to look at Holly's FFA's and voting patterns. Someone should do mine.Lets see what has happened elsewhere before we rush in, but i think today's decisions from Holly have been highly suspect.

• Advertisement

I'm not sk. I think we should all slow down. We have 4 hours.

I'm going to look at Holly's FFA's and voting patterns. Someone should do mine.Lets see what has happened elsewhere before we rush in, but i think today's decisions from Holly have been highly suspect.

Four hours. That's not too bad.

My actions are mental. but not suspect.

Advertisement