Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I got to say Orla I hate this post, why would you think you would be more likely munched then say Steve, or Angus who ended up being munched

Because I thought I had holly sussed as SK and she'd kill me to avoid me spending 3 hours tearing her posts apart.

Obviously, the fact i'm still here may indicate that i'm just sitting here talking absolute nonsense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Can we come to a consensus and stick to it, rather than people being lynched with 2 votes?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, the day has been all over the place.

Mainly with people flipping their vote at the last min. Steve is one of them.
    Excuse me now but I've voted for you pretty consistently today and haven't flipped once. I think you mean Angus or Holly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Excuse me now but I've voted for you pretty consistently today and haven't flipped once. I think you mean Angus or Holly.

I’ve checked and you might just be right sir.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’ve checked and you might just be right sir.

Joke, I didn’t check and you’re still my #1 suspect. Just tell us the truth man. We all need a rest & I’ve bedtime stories to read.

Today's Voting 1

Isla WW- (2) – Orla WW, Angus WW,
    Steve WW (2) – Isla WW, Desmond WW
    Desmond WW (1) – Steve WW
    Conor WW (1) - Eva WW
    Eva WW (1) - Conor WW
    Holly WW (1) - Phil WW
    Orla WW (1) - Holly WW

Next munch: Conor

Today's Voting 2:

Phil WW- (2) – Angus WW, Holly WW
    Desmond WW (2) – Steve WW, Eva WW
    Eva WW (2) – Orla WW, Phil WW
    Steve WW (1) – Desmond WW

Next munch: Angus

Steve - what do you think of my theory that it's unlikley to be Des, as if it was then he would likely have munched you or Eva - he was a bit too close for comfort in the last munch?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Can you see steve's post 3066 at 08.41 today? If I quote it I won't get the post that he is quoting.

Essentially, day 1 there were 2 main bandwagons that people voted for; Tegan and Gabriel. Day 2 is less useful as Jake had revealed and we all piled on that vote. Scenario B in Steve's post is the one I think more likely: that the SK would hide in the middle of a large group so that they didn't find themselves alone voting on someone and calling attention to themselves.

If you look at Day 1, you'll see that there are 3 people still alive who voted on Tegan and Gabriel: Eva, Steve and Holly.

These are my 3 prime candidates for SK.

On the last 2 lynches, Holly has (i) had a secret reveal which turned out to be an illogical accusation based on me not copy and pasting my character name; (ii) lynched phil last minute for no reason I can see.

She's also changed her vote last minute on both occasions so that if there was a bandwagon, she wouldn't be on it. Now, we're so scattered anyway that it barely matters.

The above 2 things have made me highly suspicious, so i'm having a look at EVERYONE (not just holly) to see what their voting patterns were like on previous lynches and see if there's anything I think is suspicious.

BUT the above is all entirely subjective and the SK could be doing something totally different and I could be totally wrong and it could be you, or Des, or Steve after all.
    Scenario B

You are wrong

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

This is a head melt

OK Angus was under no suspicion today so wasn't likely to be lynched so munching her makes sense foreveryone left

But if the Sk was worried about the wagonomics list then munching someone off the list makes more sense.

One of Angus last posts was saying he would vote Steve and given Des is voting Steve every turn and 2 votes have done the job both times today he could have been worried.

But this could also all be a double bluff to stitch steve up

Steve was a likely munch for a wagonnomiced SK so he should have been most likely munched but wasn't

Orla sits no where on any of this stuff really..

And des is des

Actual lynch results (last lynch):

Phil WW- (2) – Angus WW, Holly WW
    Eva WW (2) – Orla WW, Phil WW
    Steve WW (1) – Desmond WW

Lynch results omitting Holly's last minute jump and Angus following:

Eva WW (2) – Orla WW, Phil WW Holly ???
    Steve WW (1) – Desmond WW, Angus

Holly, I assumed that you were on Eva before you jumped to Phil, but can you confirm?

I was

Look this is the first munch the Sk had to do that wasn't scripted for him we have to work it out

Holly WW wrote: »
    You are wrong

which part?

the part where I suggested you were hopping or the part where I suggested I could be wrong?

"You are wrong" doesn't help me here.

• Advertisement

Day 1:

10.09: Holly FFA'd Henry, Derry and Tegan
    19.42: Holly FFA'd Gabriel, Phil and Tegan - this wasn't tagged #ffa1
    19.48: Holly commented on Isla's post collating FFAs. FFAs showed that Holly appeared on most (5) with Katie second on 4. Holly had 2 votes in first place on FFAs but that was enough to make her top.
    Her comment: "Guys this is bad news. Is any holly/katie voter willing to reconsider?"
    19.50: Holly said that she'd changed her vote to Tegan to save herself.
    19.51: Holly says to Steve:"I want gabs out, but i have to stay on tegan unless more jump on gabriel"
    20.16: Holly declared that her vote was on Tegan, but that she would move to anyone on her FFA to stay alive.
    20.58: Changes back to Gabriel

Holly - Gabs was on your second FFA1, but I can't find a reason why? I'm going through the posts and you refute him calling you wolfy, but I can't see you saying why he is wolfy? Am I blind or can you send me a link to a comment/ comment number?

I honestly can't remember what the first thing was. I'm walking home now so in the phone so basically useless til I'm homew

Can we come to a consensus and stick to it, rather than people being lynched with 2 votes?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, the day has been all over the place.

I'm sticking in Des. I've caused too much confusion by hopping

Ok im down the rabbit hole this is never good but

Is Jack Geller a match for an inquisitor role

Most of the roles in OP match the characters fairly well, does jack match his one.

Would it be more suited to Janice?

I might be going insane

Next voting (assuming steve and des stay static as per last 2 lynches):

Desmond WW (?) – Steve WW, Holly declared
    Steve WW (?) – Desmond WW

Changeable:
    Orla WW
    Eva WW

So unless Eva and I agree on Holly, or Steve, Des dies.

See post #3486 - I don't think it's Des or he would have taken either Steve or Eva out after the last lynch.

Steve - what do you think of my theory that it's unlikley to be Des, as if it was then he would likely have munched you or Eva - he was a bit too close for comfort in the last munch?

Des and I have pretty much consistently voted each other all day. If Des is the sk like I think it's nice for him to have someone to focus on for each lunch so he doesn't have to explain himself much (of course the exact same thing could be said of me though)

If Des was the SK, he had the perfect excuse to take out Steve as Steve is semi-clear with Jack Geller role claim (not 100% clear, but enough that it wouldn't look suspicious for Des to kill him if he was the SK).

Steve not being killed has me clearing Des in my own head.

But then at least I've been giving reads on everyone else and trying to figure this out. Des......has just been tunnelled too hard on me

At last, someone seeing the light. Thanks Oreo.

But then at least I've been giving reads on everyone else and trying to figure this out. Des......has just been tunnelled too hard on me

Let's just try not to tunnel (I'm trying very hard not to tunnel holly right now).

If Des was the SK, he had the perfect excuse to take out Steve as Steve is semi-clear with Jack Geller role claim (not 100% clear, but enough that it wouldn't look suspicious for Des to kill him if he was the SK).

Yeh but there's obviously enough doubt there that he feels it's better to have me around. It would be easy enough then for him to push suspicion onto me. It's a good move.

• Advertisement

Let's just try not to tunnel (I'm trying very hard not to tunnel holly right now).
    Do you think I'm tunnelling Des?? Actually yeah I probably am.

Yeh but there's obviously enough doubt there that he feels it's better to have me around. It would be easy enough then for him to push suspicion onto me. It's a good move.

How? He's dead this lynch unless Eva and I agree and coordinate our votes.

How? He's dead this lynch unless Eva and I agree and coordinate our votes.
    I meant up to now. We're almost at lylo, he just has to hang on for a bit longer.
    Look maybe I'm totally wrong on this but I really don't think I am. It's either him or Holly for me.

Ok so there's what, 6 of us left? All he needs to do is vote for me and get one other person on me. Then he just votes last and he has me.

I meant up to now. We're almost at lylo, he just has to hang on for a bit longer.
    Look maybe I'm totally wrong on this but I really don't think I am. It's either him or Holly for me.

Next voting (assuming steve and des stay static as per last 2 lynches):

Desmond WW (?) – Steve WW, Holly declared
    Steve WW (?) – Desmond WW

Changeable:
    Orla WW
    Eva WW

So unless Eva and I agree on Holly, or Steve, Des dies.

Ok last munch

If Des was Sk he would have taken out Steve (most likely)

If Me or Holly were SK we would have gone for orla or Steve (most likely)

If Orla was Sk given she was pushing the wagonomics lynchings (she would have gone for Steve (again i think most likely) Although I'm not sure about this

If Steve was Sk, given Angus last comments Angus is likely as is Orla

Thoughts?

which part?

the part where I suggested you were hopping or the part where I suggested I could be wrong?

"You are wrong" doesn't help me here.

Obviously the part where you think i'm the SK.

i would really like you to get out of your tunnel and put your work in on someone else, because you're wasting your energy on me and it's not helping the village.

I've let it go on now for a while because it wouldn't have been fair for me to try and stop you, but you've exhausted your avenues. I'm not the sk.

Obviously the part where you think i'm the SK.

i would really like you to get out of your tunnel and put your work in on someone else, because you're wasting your energy on me and it's not helping the village.

I've let it go on now for a while because it wouldn't have been fair for me to try and stop you, but you've exhausted your avenues. I'm not the sk.

Either help or don't.

But if he killed on his wagon then we'd peg it.

Also, if des is new, he's play sk completely inexperienced and could be just doing things randomly that an experienced sk wouldn't do.

• Advertisement

But if he killed on his wagon then we'd peg it.

Also, if des is new, he's play sk completely inexperienced and could be just doing things randomly that an experienced sk wouldn't do.

But Steve mentioned that he was likely dead a few times as a semi-cleared player, I'm sure he did. I'll check.

Advertisement