Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I meant up to now. We're almost at lylo, he just has to hang on for a bit longer.
    Look maybe I'm totally wrong on this but I really don't think I am. It's either him or Holly for me.

Here steve!!! do not rule out Eva and Orla. That's all we need now, people being bloody cleared when they're not! everyone is a target. ESPECIALLY if you think they aren't. That's what they're trying to do.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Ok last munch

If Des was Sk he would have taken out Steve (most likely)

If Me or Holly were SK we would have gone for orla or Steve (most likely)

If Orla was Sk given she was pushing the wagonomics lynchings (she would have gone for Steve (again i think most likely) Although I'm not sure about this

If Steve was Sk, given Angus last comments Angus is likely as is Orla

Thoughts?

I think you're focussing too much on wagonomics now. If i was playing sk i would be killing randomly now to avoid any tracking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Here steve!!! do not rule out Eva and Orla. That's all we need now, people being bloody cleared when they're not! everyone is a target. ESPECIALLY if you think they aren't. That's what they're trying to do.

"they're" not trying to do anything - there is one SK left.

Orla WW wrote: »
    But Steve mentioned that he was likely dead a few times as a semi-cleared player, I'm sure he did. I'll check.

What's that prove? Genuine q

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ok ive cracked, but god I hate you using the word target there holly instead of suspect

• Advertisement

"they're" not trying to do anything - there is one SK left.

You know what I meant, you're just being pedantic now for the sake of it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

But if he killed on his wagon then we'd peg it.

Also, if des is new, he's play sk completely inexperienced and could be just doing things randomly that an experienced sk wouldn't do.

But Steve mentioned that he was likely dead a few times as a semi-cleared player, I'm sure he did. I'll check.
    Yes I did and the only reason I think I'm still alive is to cause the sort of chaos that it's causing right now.

Ok last munch

If Des was Sk he would have taken out Steve (most likely)

If Me or Holly were SK we would have gone for orla or Steve (most likely)

If Orla was Sk given she was pushing the wagonomics lynchings (she would have gone for Steve (again i think most likely) Although I'm not sure about this

If Steve was Sk, given Angus last comments Angus is likely as is Orla

Thoughts?

Killing Angus doesn't say Holly to me - he was masking her role hopping, and it reduces the number of people on-wagon that I'd be looking to vote for.

I'm leaning more Steve with Angus' death. But Holly's actions today make me guess her.

Ok ive cracked, but god I hate you using the word target there holly instead of suspect

More symantics. For JAYSUS sake

What's that prove? Genuine q

You're suggesting Des wouldn't think that he could just off Steve if he was SK. I'm saying that if Steve said he was likely dead, why wouldn't the SK off him. He did with Conor.

• Advertisement

You're suggesting Des wouldn't think that he could just off Steve if he was SK. I'm saying that if Steve said he was likely dead, why wouldn't the SK off him. He did with Conor.

Steve isn't cleared. He's still sowing doubt.

I'm not saying a Des SK wouldn't think he could. I'm saying he's probably not thinking...

I'm not saying a Des SK wouldn't think he could. I'm saying he's probably not thinking...

Why would you say the SK is not thinking? They're close to winning this. If we don't lynch SK on this lynch or the next lynch then the SK wins.

I agree, I don't think he's cleared, but the SK had a nice handy excuse to kill Steve. And since Steve has voted Des all day and Des nearly died last lynch, if Des was SK he'd have killed him.

Both you and Steve can't both be bad. Is my argument that thin?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

**NEWS FLASH**

So I’m thinking to myself..
    ‘’’’why would Steve want me dead in this Lynch if it would prove I’m NRV. He’d definitely be taken down next’’’’

Sooooo....I’m switching to holly who I was after a few days ago but I think she pocketed me and I got side tracked onto someone else.

This might be my smartest move yet!

****ITS HOLLYBOPS****
    Well played H. Game Over.

Why would you say the SK is not thinking? They're close to winning this. If we don't lynch SK on this lynch or the next lynch then the SK wins.

I'm theorising.

I'm done for the day now lads, can't hack much more of this.

Lynch me if you need to. It's the wrong decision. But I'll chat to you all tomorrow either way.

Good luck village.

I agree, I don't think he's cleared, but the SK had a nice handy excuse to kill Steve. And since Steve has voted Des all day and Des nearly died last lynch, if Des was SK he'd have killed him.

Both you and Steve can't both be bad. Is my argument that thin?

Everyone can be bad. Except me, because I know i'm good.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    **NEWS FLASH**

So I’m thinking to myself..
    ‘’’’why would Steve want me dead in this Lynch if it would prove I’m NRV. He’d definitely be taken down next’’’’

Sooooo....I’m switching to holly who I was after a few days ago but I think she pocketed me and I got side tracked onto someone else.

This might be my smartest move yet!

****ITS HOLLYBOPS****
    Well played H. Game Over.

I pocketed you. That is the most hilarious thing i've heard all game. I've basically been on you the most of everyone left...

You're a nutcase. Vote Des

Now stop bringing me back into the game. I'm going for a break!

If i die at lynch. so be it, sorry i couldn't help more.

Cya on the flip

Jesus my head is melted

I pocketed you. That is the most hilarious thing i've heard all game. I've basically been on you the most of everyone left.

Maybe, but I picked up pocketing to mean I liked you not the other way round? Obvs it my first game so may be wrong.

• Advertisement

Ok Holly does use the word target a bit so I can cross that off my list

Steve - likely voting Des
    Holly - declared Des
    Des - declared Holly
    Eva
    Orla -

I'm going to take a break for a little while. Any thoughts on who it might be (other than people you've been tunnelling)?

Come on village, we're near the end - we need to find one tiny serial killer. I currently suspect everyone but right now my head is saying Steve and my heart is saying Holly (that's my tunnel).

Eva, where are you likely putting your vote? Voting Des will likely lynch him and I'm unconvinced.

I still have no idea tbh, and its wrecking my beak.

Like number wise I like Steve.

Des is pretty much unreadable so who fecking knows

You just fall through all the cracks so its hard to get a read on you wangonmoically

I just can't see holly being the Sk and playing like she did today.

ya **** it a quick break sounds good

I just can't see holly being the Sk and playing like she did today.

Aggggggggg.

***BREAKING —— NEWS UPDATE ****
    Ok I’m switching back to Steve. I’ve been saying since yesterday you should stick with your gut so that’s what I’ll do. My head still says hols. This game is freaking nuts.

I haven’t spent this long on the internet since dial up.

The annoying part of all of this is I must have missed out by a second or 2 lynching des and I did trust phil

The annoying part of all of this is I must have missed out by a second or 2 lynching des and I did trust phil
    Then lynch Des now. It HAS to be him!

Then lynch Des now. It HAS to be him!

Cuckoo.

• Advertisement

Ok what just happened? I go to a meeting and come back to Isla being lynched? And I can't even stay coz I'm popping out to lunch now. (it's too nice not to go for a walk)
    Uh that was more a case of me not wanting to believe him. And I was right. Sooooo why is this bad? How does this prove I knew about a list? I'm sure that theory had been floated already at that point and not by me. I could go back and see who originally suggested that evils had a list but it's a long way back.

this is a bit odd, asking a dead person questions

Advertisement