Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Screw it I'm completely overthinking everything and as a result I'm getting nothing done. Putting my case on Holly on hold for right now. Won't be pushing for her until I do it as that would be crap and I want to be right on it.

I'm going to put out my reads. Put holes in my theories. I'll welcome it.

Eva - TWTBW - Would be madness to come out with what she did on night1 as SK. Had made such random claims throughout the game. Isn't around today. Only person to vote Conor then SK kills him. Either SK having as much fun as possible trying to mess with people or just an odd villager. My thinking is odd villager.

Desmond - Desmond is a new player, I'm not sure if he would be this tactical to stay mostly unnoticed being so new. He would have to let something slip surely? Can't guarantee but unlikely.

Phil - I think was bamboozled by Jake and the other wolves. Highly unlikely the wolves got access to SK but not impossible. Seems to be helpful the last few days. Think he was cleared because of walkie talkie thing. Would suck if he turned out to be SK but I don't think that he is.

Steve - His role that's not in the OP. He's essentially cleared by Gabriel dying but how can we be sure he knew and didn't just take a risk? Or that he didn't get a different perk or prize that let him check another player. I feel like if I guess his story in a game and accused him of something like that it would be a major rabbit hole. That's what it feels like. I'm afraid we're overlooking him but then the OP states the mods have secrets. Could apply to him having the role or him as SK getting a peak.

Orla - I think now my read on her was definitely my ego talking. I'm agreeing with a lot of what she's saying to now I have a somewhat clearer head and she does seem to have the villages best interest at heart. I had a null read before yesterday thinking she's good today.

Holly - I suspected then liked then suspected then liked then suspected again. I have bloody whiplash on this one. I feel like when I look into her and she calmly says no don't for me that makes me think she's a villager and that makes me more paranoid because I've been burned by that before. She has been heavily active and would fit my theory of SK working with the village. Being secretive today gave me more doubts but I understand why she did it. She didn't want Chandler to come out until after he ran out of bullets. Feel like everything she says I'm judging and I'm in major fear of tunnelling here. I've been fairly good at moving on this game but I'm losing my mind and rationality. Can somebody else tell me if they think I'm tunnelling here?

Who am I missing??

Quickly looking into Desmond, feel like top of my head read on him was just that he's new. Thinking it would be very sneaky as SK to pretend you're new. That ever happen before?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Phil - I think was bamboozled by Jake and the other wolves. Highly unlikely the wolves got access to SK but not impossible. Seems to be helpful the last few days. Think he was cleared because of walkie talkie thing. Would suck if he turned out to be SK but I don't think that he is.

Why is highly unlikely? What would stop them getting access to the SK?

Eva - TWTBW - Would be madness to come out with what she did on night1 as SK. Had made such random claims throughout the game. Isn't around today. Only person to vote Conor then SK kills him. Either SK having as much fun as possible trying to mess with people or just an odd villager. My thinking is odd villager.

Eva has skated by in this game by people saying 'ah she's too nuts to be the SK or a wolf. They wouldn't play like that. If she actually is the SK it will be the greatest play of all time. That said, I can't shake the suspicion on her and it's why she's second on my suss list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Screw it I'm completely overthinking everything and as a result I'm getting nothing done. Putting my case on Holly on hold for right now. Won't be pushing for her until I do it as that would be crap and I want to be right on it.

I'm going to put out my reads. Put holes in my theories. I'll welcome it.

Desmond - Desmond is a new player, I'm not sure if he would be this tactical to stay mostly unnoticed being so new. He would have to let something slip surely? Can't guarantee but unlikely.

Steve - His role that's not in the OP. He's essentially cleared by Gabriel dying but how can we be sure he knew and didn't just take a risk? Or that he didn't get a different perk or prize that let him check another player. I feel like if I guess his story in a game and accused him of something like that it would be a major rabbit hole. That's what it feels like. I'm afraid we're overlooking him but then the OP states the mods have secrets. Could apply to him having the role or him as SK getting a peak.

Orla - I think now my read on her was definitely my ego talking. I'm agreeing with a lot of what she's saying to now I have a somewhat clearer head and she does seem to have the villages best interest at heart. I had a null read before yesterday thinking she's good today.

Holly - I suspected then liked then suspected then liked then suspected again. I have bloody whiplash on this one. I feel like when I look into her and she calmly says no don't for me that makes me think she's a villager and that makes me more paranoid because I've been burned by that before. She has been heavily active and would fit my theory of SK working with the village. Being secretive today gave me more doubts but I understand why she did it. She didn't want Chandler to come out until after he ran out of bullets. Feel like everything she says I'm judging and I'm in major fear of tunnelling here. I've been fairly good at moving on this game but I'm losing my mind and rationality. Can somebody else tell me if they think I'm tunnelling here?

Who am I missing??

You are bang on with your assessment of me there Angus.

I am village, and subconciously you know it. You are getting dodgy feelings about some of the things i'm saying and how i'm up and down and not necessarily on top of my game, which is exactly what you should be doing. That's what this game does to you.

You're trying your hardest to find why I'm the SK because I'm wrecking your head haha, I know the feeling, but I'm not SK and you'll keep coming back to the same conclusion.

Everything i've done I've done for the village. i was very careful about coming out NRV when I did (Though it was an excitement thing) It was only when i was certain chandler was out of bullets. (not realising that there were potentialy 5 bullets instead of my expected 4).

The SK is playing us for fools. We will Get them. We Will WIN. I'm not going out without a fight!

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Eva has skated by in this game by people saying 'ah she's too nuts to be the SK or a wolf. They wouldn't play like that. If she actually is the SK it will be the greatest play of all time. That said, I can't shake the suspicion on her and it's why she's second on my suss list.

Can somebody do lynch munch analysis to see how much weve got left?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Can somebody do lynch munch analysis to see how much weve got left?

Not me anyway. I consistently **** those things up. :o

You are bang on with your assessment of me there Angus.

I am village, and subconciously you know it. You are getting dodgy feelings about some of the things i'm saying and how i'm up and down and not necessarily on top of my game, which is exactly what you should be doing. That's what this game does to you.

You're trying your hardest to find why I'm the SK because I'm wrecking your head haha, I know the feeling, but I'm not SK and you'll keep coming back to the same conclusion.

Everything i've done I've done for the village. i was very careful about coming out NRV when I did (Though it was an excitement thing) It was only when i was certain chandler was out of bullets. (not realising that there were potentialy 5 bullets instead of my expected 4).

The SK is playing us for fools. We will Get them. We Will WIN. I'm not going out without a fight!

Do you know what Holly I’m backing off you. I really like that as a response and if you do end up being the SK then I tip my hat to you. I’ll bloody hate myself and I’ll never trust anyone again but I can’t keep going after you especially when there’s others that I haven’t looked into more. I’m going to mark it the same as Orla in that my ego got in the way after you raised your suspicions of me.

What if Steve killed Conor because he had him cleared? I’m going to look back on Conor’s possibilities of Steve telling the truth. Need to look back at how the events unfolded when he revealed.

Just keep thinking he’s claiming a role that’s not in the OP.

We kept saying that we’d have an extra NRV if everyone declared by could it be that we’d have an extra RV thus making the NRV list smaller. I’ll have to check the OP on whether it stated how many NRVs

Did anyone clarify what the decision on first impressions was btw?

• Advertisement

Did anyone clarify what the decision on first impressions was btw?

what do you mean

Doesn’t say anything about NRVs.

Also can’t see where it says mods have their secrets. I feel like somebody posted that somewhere or maybe I’m just blind.

I've a vote in for Des anyway.

5. Mods for this game are Kitten_k, Duffman13 and Baggly. All questions can be sent directly to the mods and we will try answer you as soon as we can. Please be patient. Mods may have secrets not revealed in this OP.

It's in rule #5

what do you mean

“Friendship is important and as such each of our heroes will have an important choice to make based on first impressions”

From the OP. What does that mean?

It's in rule #5

Awh so I am blind :pac:

“Friendship is important and as such each of our heroes will have an important choice to make based on first impressions”

Each 'friend' had to pick someone pre 10am on the first day to get their backroom when they died.

It doesn't help us in any way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This is the Access to the roled Villagers backroom once they gone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

giphy-tumblr.gif

What makes you think he's not a dumb player?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    giphy-tumblr.gif

That's not nice

giphy-tumblr.gif

Genieing again. Literally no input other than throwing shade whenever your name is mentioned!

If you're a villager why are you being less than useless?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I wont have a chance to get on again i dont think. My vote's on eva. Could be conor was right - its not something i would have looked for as i wasnt vig...

Orla WW wrote: »
    I wont have a chance to get on again i dont think. My vote's on eva. Could be conor was right - its not something i would have looked for as i wasnt vig...

I'm sticking with Eva for now.

Afterwards Everyone is fair game! And I'm gonna go MENTAL!

Phil WW wrote: »
    What makes you think he's not a dumb player?

Steve be like:
    giphy-tumblr.gif

Eh... less of the "dumb player" Philipop. Inexperienced.

I'm not sure if this is right, I've never tried to do the maths before:

Currently: 6 v 1
    Mislynch: 5 v1
    Munch: 4v1
    Mislynch: 3v1
    Munch: 2v1
    LAST LYNCH

So we've two mislynches before we absolutely have to get it right as 2v1

Genieing again. Literally no input other than throwing shade whenever your name is mentioned!

If you're a villager why are you being less than useless?

Useless?? I've told ye 100 times Steve is the SK.
    Our friendship has now expired.

We can do it! I know we can. I can feel success in my loins!

Useless?? I've told ye 100 times Steve is the SK.
    Our friendship has now expired.

I said less than useless

• Advertisement

Steve be like:
    giphy-tumblr.gif

Eh... less of the "dumb player" Philipop. Inexperienced.

Sorry sorry I meant new

Advertisement