Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    |Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Eva WW | Gertrude |
    |Did not vote | Liam |

|Lynch Results Day 2 |
    |Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla |
    |Abigail WW | Phil, Jake |
    |Isla WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail & Liam |

|Lynch results |
    |Ewan WW | Isla, Holly, Orla, Gertrude, Angus, Steve, Conor, Eva, Phil |
    |Desmond WW | Ewan |
    |Holly WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail |

Makes you feel pretty crappy looking at the last box and that green name, sorry Ewan :( I’m not really sure I fully understand wagonomics or if they’re still useful with all the wolves dead. My thinking is maybe we could see a pattern for the SK. Would they be more likely to go with the village consensus and vote in wagons? Or would they stray on the sidelines or a mix of both? Realise I voted in three wagons too but thems the facts. Maybe someone skilled in wagonomics could look at this and give their thoughts?

Looking back at this I think if I was SK I would be on at least one of the wagons. that looks like Me, Eva, Steve or Angus.

I know I'm good. Steve is semi clear, so that leaves Eva and Angus.

I'm voting Eva for this lynch. Angus, I'm sorry old pal, but looks like you might have to be next!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Right Im back. Caught up on mains bits

Firstly apologies to Conor whoopsie.(rip)

But why the hell did you push Ewan to his death when you knew the bullet situation, wolves would always use the bullets asap.

Ive no clue who to vote for although I quick peruse of the thread it looks like I'm up.

I'm not Sk if it helps,

Eva WW wrote: »
    Right Im back. Caught up on mains bits

Firstly apologies to Conor whoopsie.(rip)

But why the hell did you push Ewan to his death when you knew the bullet situation, wolves would always use the bullets asap.

Ive no clue who to vote for although I quick peruse of the thread it looks like I'm up.

I'm not Sk if it helps,

Give us a reads list there Eva, the more the merrier

Also, how can we be sure you'r not sk.

Why have you been so absent :(

Also, I just realised I'm nearly at 500 posts and none of them are going towards my boards total. #RAGERS

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Looking back at this I think if I was SK I would be on at least one of the wagons. that looks like Me, Eva, Steve or Angus.

I know I'm good. Steve is semi clear, so that leaves Eva and Angus.

I'm voting Eva for this lynch. Angus, I'm sorry old pal, but looks like you might have to be next!

Can somebody do the math, can we afford to lynch me AND Eva? Looks like people are going with Eva this time. I’ll fight to the death if it means we’ll lose but if it needs to be done to help the village I’ll take the hit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Half an hour to lynch, can everyone make sure they get a vote in - don't want to upset Mr Baggly

I've had no time for this game tbh. I did try in parts but most of the people I think are bad turn out goo so meh

I would say never in a million goes would I play SK like this.

I did keep a bit of a spreadsheet and Angus is the last one alive on my suss list

Holly orla and des unkown so they would be next the rest I kind of trust

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    giphy-tumblr.gif

Lookit we'll all be friends after the game and that's what matters. But I appreciate the thought.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    What makes you think he's not a dumb player?
    I don't think he's fibbing about the new player thing but he's acted all innocent a few times about a new player not being given a role and it just rings fake to me. Also he's just hanging around, popping up every now and then.

And then to be totally honest he's been on me like a fly on **** for the last few days for no good reason. I've said a few times now that I can't prove my role but he has no other reason for going after me. But even at that he's just lowkey prodding at me, not making a genuine effort to get me lynched as if he knows well I'm not the SK but has just picked a target and wants to keep focus on that.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Can somebody do the math, can we afford to lynch me AND Eva? Looks like people are going with Eva this time. I’ll fight to the death if it means we’ll lose but if it needs to be done to help the village I’ll take the hit

I did it a few posts back. though i can't verify it's legitimacy

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Lookit we'll all be friends after the game and that's what matters. But I appreciate the thought.

I don't think he's fibbing about the new player thing but he's acted all innocent a few times about a new player not being given a role and it just rings fake to me. Also he's just hanging around, popping up every now and then.

And then to be totally honest he's been on me like a fly on **** for the last few days for no good reason. I've said a few times now that I can't prove my role but he has no other reason for going after me. But even at that he's just lowkey prodding at me, not making a genuine effort to get me lynched as if he knows well I'm not the SK but has just picked a target and wants to keep focus on that.

You know what, I had des as baddy before he came out with the new player stuff. And now that you bring it up again, it does seem kinda like how a new player would play SK having not played any other games.

Hmmmm.....

Des, what have you got to say for yourself.

My main suspects currently are Eva, Angus, Des

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So I had a cup of tea at the meeting earlier and i never drink tea or coffee. So between that and the nerves about this game I am bouncing off the walls in the office here. People probably think I'm jonesing for a fix or something.

can someone post the table of the last lynch in normal form

can someone post the table of the last lynch in normal form

Baggly's timeline?

How would you like it?

the normal way with names first in a row

So holly, Orla and Angus all had last minute votes were any of them in the running for the lynch

So holly, Orla and Angus all had last minute votes were any of them in the running for the lynch

I don't think so.

Phil, how is your body?

Votee | count | Voters
    Isla| 2 | Orla, Angus
    Steve| 2 | Dessie, Isla
    Des| 1 | Steve
    Holly| 1 | Phil
    Orla| 1 | Holly
    Eva| 1 | Conor
    Conor| 1 | Eva

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Lookit we'll all be friends after the game and that's what matters.

100% agree.
    (Although I’m still voting for you.)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

10 mins to go and still missing two votes. Don't make me have to fight you!!

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Why is Steve likley to be the Sk I thought he was confirmed.

I’d just like to point out if I was SK why would I make deciding vote on someone I was strongly suspicious of when I could have went back to that and used it to throw shade on them and theoretically Holly. I could have went with Des or Eva who I would have had no use for further down the line. It doesn’t fit but I’d urge you all to do your digging on me if we can’t afford the mislynch on me.

I don’t think Eva is SK. I’m not sure on anyone to be honest but I’m going between Steve and Phil with a dash of Desmond at the minute after looking back.

Why is Steve likley to be the Sk I thought he was confirmed.

Isla didn't believe his story afaik and des is well, des...

kitten_k wrote: »

tenor.gif

Sorry Kitten! I’m torn :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

kitten_k wrote: »

tenor.gif

I'm gonna vote now

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna vote now

for who?

I dont think it matters but ive no idea so dont be reading into my vote after ye lynch me

God sake I can't handle this pressure!

I've changed my vote.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I don't have info. ThisFeels terrible

Advertisement