Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Can anyone do an ISO on Orla? I'll do one on Des when I'm home

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'll do one on Des when I'm home

Easy tiger.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Oops! This doesn’t look good!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Can anyone do an ISO on Orla? I'll do one on Des when I'm home

Genuine question: what would we be looking for in an ISO?

The SK could have been genuinely wolfy-hunting, they didn't have a team or a backroom to avoid or force interactions. I don't know what to look for in an ISO. Voting analysis is the only thing I think that could possibly save us.

Potential slips could be in their posts I suppose, but is it likely?

(i) Was Eva looking for the vig as Conor suspected?
    (ii) Did Steve know about lists as Isla suspected.
    (iii) Did Katy know something about win conditions from her PM?

I know at least 2 of the above 3 are wrong, I'm just trying to point out that I've no idea what to look for in an ISO of a SK.

Where’s Kate when we need her!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d14ee59415750537366d129&rid=giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Genuine question: what would we be looking for in an ISO?

The SK could have been genuinely wolfy-hunting, they didn't have a team or a backroom to avoid or force interactions. I don't know what to look for in an ISO. Voting analysis is the only thing I think that could possibly save us.

Potential slips could be in their posts I suppose, but is it likely?

(i) Was Eva looking for the vig as Conor suspected?
    (ii) Did Steve know about lists as Isla suspected.
    (iii) Did Katy know something about win conditions from her PM?

I know at least 2 of the above 3 are wrong, I'm just trying to point out that I've no idea what to look for in an ISO of a SK.

I honestly haven't got a clue, but I feel like I'm running in empty, information wise and I think more info could help

I was just thinking...
    How am I still alive hahahaha
    If I wasn't me I would have lynched me ages ago

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

She also knows we're looking for a sk in bandwagons from day 1 and 2 and she's hopping off the bandwagon at the last minute today so that we cant identify her on a bandwagon

We're crazy if she doesnt get lynched next.

Explain to mt looking for Sk in bandwagons and what she is doing to circumvent it, when you have a chance

Holls this is the best way:

Desperate Des: Steve
    Holly the Wally:
    Isla Fishface:
    Ola Orla: Isla
    Eva I’ll BoreYa:
    Please Leave Steve:

Final 6. Let’s get rid of Steve and finish tonight. Your all voting mostly wrong so far so why not give crazy a chance.

I don't want to b derail your conversation on me but Des is super quiet.

Don't forget about him

• Advertisement

Holls this is the best way:

Desperate Des: Steve
    Holly the Wally:
    Isla Fishface:
    Ola Orla: Isla
    Eva I’ll BoreYa:
    Please Leave Steve:

Final 6. Let’s get rid of Steve and finish tonight. Your all voting mostly wrong so far so why not give crazy a chance.

Don't know what happened there. I'm voting you des

Please use the template !!!

I don't want to b derail your conversation on me but Des is super quiet.

Don't forget about him

Eh driving home from work like.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Explain to mt looking for Sk in bandwagons and what she is doing to circumvent it, when you have a chance

Can you see steve's post 3066 at 08.41 today? If I quote it I won't get the post that he is quoting.

Essentially, day 1 there were 2 main bandwagons that people voted for; Tegan and Gabriel. Day 2 is less useful as Jake had revealed and we all piled on that vote. Scenario B in Steve's post is the one I think more likely: that the SK would hide in the middle of a large group so that they didn't find themselves alone voting on someone and calling attention to themselves.

If you look at Day 1, you'll see that there are 3 people still alive who voted on Tegan and Gabriel: Eva, Steve and Holly.

These are my 3 prime candidates for SK.

On the last 2 lynches, Holly has (i) had a secret reveal which turned out to be an illogical accusation based on me not copy and pasting my character name; (ii) lynched phil last minute for no reason I can see.

She's also changed her vote last minute on both occasions so that if there was a bandwagon, she wouldn't be on it. Now, we're so scattered anyway that it barely matters.

The above 2 things have made me highly suspicious, so i'm having a look at EVERYONE (not just holly) to see what their voting patterns were like on previous lynches and see if there's anything I think is suspicious.

BUT the above is all entirely subjective and the SK could be doing something totally different and I could be totally wrong and it could be you, or Des, or Steve after all.
    Scenario B

Actual lynch results (last lynch):

Phil WW- (2) – Angus WW, Holly WW
    Desmond WW (2) – Steve WW, Eva WW
    Eva WW (2) – Orla WW, Phil WW
    Steve WW (1) – Desmond WW

Lynch results omitting Holly's last minute jump and Angus following:

Desmond WW (2) – Steve WW, Eva WW
    Eva WW (2) – Orla WW, Phil WW Holly ???
    Steve WW (1) – Desmond WW, Angus

Holly, I assumed that you were on Eva before you jumped to Phil, but can you confirm?

Day 1:

10.09: Holly FFA'd Henry, Derry and Tegan
    19.42: Holly FFA'd Gabriel, Phil and Tegan - this wasn't tagged #ffa1
    19.48: Holly commented on Isla's post collating FFAs. FFAs showed that Holly appeared on most (5) with Katie second on 4. Holly had 2 votes in first place on FFAs but that was enough to make her top.
    Her comment: "Guys this is bad news. Is any holly/katie voter willing to reconsider?"
    19.50: Holly said that she'd changed her vote to Tegan to save herself.
    19.51: Holly says to Steve:"I want gabs out, but i have to stay on tegan unless more jump on gabriel"
    20.16: Holly declared that her vote was on Tegan, but that she would move to anyone on her FFA to stay alive.
    20.58: Changes back to Gabriel

Holly - Gabs was on your second FFA1, but I can't find a reason why? I'm going through the posts and you refute him calling you wolfy, but I can't see you saying why he is wolfy? Am I blind or can you send me a link to a comment/ comment number?

I am literally talking to myself.

I don't know whether to go with Conor's idea (who's a more experienced player), or go with my gut.

I wish this was the hunger games and someone would gift me a bullet to go along with the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Sorry guys I'm only just in the door and have to get the dinner on. I'll be voting for Des or Holly. Probably (yet again) des

I am literally talking to myself.

Most honest thing you’ve said all day.

• Advertisement

Most honest thing you’ve said all day.

that's not particularly village-like Des.

that's not particularly village-like Des.

Soz. Couldn’t think of anything else to say.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Sorry guys I'm only just in the door and have to get the dinner on. I'll be voting for Des or Holly. Probably (yet again) des

Can we come to a consensus and stick to it, rather than people being lynched with 2 votes?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, the day has been all over the place.

Can we come to a consensus and stick to it, rather than people being lynched with 2 votes?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, the day has been all over the place.

Mainly with people flipping their vote at the last min. Steve is one of them.

This will help me also but if the SK was on the list of people the village was looking at for wagonomics would they really kill off Angus who was on the list?

Soz. Couldn’t think of anything else to say.

in that case, i'm choosing to believe our conversation went like this:

"Evening Orla, how's the weather?"

"Lovely Des. I was going to go outside but I've been in here trying to figure our which of you 4 is lying to me"

"That sounds terrible Orla, how can I help?"

"If you could just be a doll and look at Eva's voting patterns, that would be great"

"No problem, Orla"

"Thanks Des, you're the best".

Mainly with people flipping their vote at the last min. Steve is one of them.

Is he? Genuine question. I'd noticed Holly and Angus, but not Steve.

I'm here and I'm going to try and see what happened while I was gone in case by some miracle I make it through this munch.

Honestly, in case something major happened, I think we have to lynch Holly - that last minute bandwagon both times is just too suspect for me.

I got to say Orla I hate this post, why would you think you would be more likely munched then say Steve, or Angus who ended up being munched

Eva WW wrote: »
    This will help me also but if the SK was on the list of people the village was looking at for wagonomics would they really kill off Angus who was on the list?

Sigh. That is a very valid point Eva.

I am beginning to think that the SK hates me and is keeping me alive just to mess with me.

• Advertisement

in that case, i'm choosing to believe our conversation went like this:

"Evening Orla, how's the weather?"

"Lovely Des. I was going to go outside but I've been in here trying to figure our which of you 4 is lying to me"

"That sounds terrible Orla, how can I help?"

"If you could just be a doll and look at Eva's voting patterns, that would be great"

"No problem, Orla"

"Thanks Des, you're the best".
    That would have been better alright. Noted for future interactions.
    How’s things in anyways? Did you have dinner yet? I’m having a glass of wine with mine tonight.

Advertisement