Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I am open to being lynched. I can't really give as much time to this anymore.

One thing I thought interesting...

Eva WW wrote: »
    Okey Doke!

Here goes please bow down to the drunkard that is Haymitch Abernathy!

Was full sure I had been peeked early and actually thought Gabriel was going hard to keep me out of the wolves eyes till I realised he wasnt.

List of deaths so far!
    Abigail Wolf - Caesar Flickerman
    Mary - NRV
    Desmond - NRV
    Oisin - NRV
    Holly - RV (Not saying which one for now!)
    Tegan - Wolf - Cato
    Fiona NRV

I was trying to work out a way to see if I should stay another day but I cant as I think I was protected last night so I might aswell reveal now! Me and Henry are intrinsically linked now, he is evil, needs to die IMO. He was given a knife last night which he denies! I gave everyone ample opportunity to reveal the knife this morning and no one stepped forward! My reveal post was obviously a bit more detailed with the knife accusations etc which have since played out on thread!

Right folks, questions on a post card, I will be back shortly

Frank WW wrote: »
    I've been trapped and I'm your priest and she is lying.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Mary - NRV

Abigail - Caesar Flickerman

Desmond - ROLED VILLAGER (I'm not sharing who with the wolves)

Oisin - Cinna - Stylist

Holly - NRV

Tegan - NRV

Fiona - NRV

Eva specifically mentions drunkard haymtch. Frank purely says priest. Could be nothing, could be eva doing her research. Could be frank spitballing and not thinking of saying his name.

Also, think it's important to keep an eye on their call outs of dead roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gabs, whenever I die, if its before you will you follow up on this, its a great theory.

What did you wagonomics say about Wendy?

Yeah sure.

Ok so if Eva is a wolf I don't think its with Wendy as she's last on Eva (as she said above).

I mean, one wolf is confirmed dead. By both priests.

So does Wendy swing for a bus when people are yelling at each other to unvote Eva???

It's not impossible, but highly unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Evening all. Between a hectic day in work and you lot posting an awful lot today I’ve just caught up.

In the priest battle I would believe Frank - he hasn’t seen much in here or in our backroom that would have me think he was lying. Whereas Eva behaved oddly all game - not revealing when she thought she was dying, taken a long time to eventually reveal, using the knife without asking the village (the same can be said for the people who have laid traps).

Wendy WW wrote: »
    yeah, I saw your wgonomics post and it was good imo. highly likely there are wolves on the middle wagon. the non-oisin and non-eva wagon. I think that was Conor. So Liam and the other person are a good shout for wolves

Yeah one thing I actually missed is that Tegan got munched from the Oisin wagon.

Unlikely Steve's a wolf as he'd be exposing himself too easily (vice versa for me)

Doris what district is htat?

• Advertisement

Eva you are 13 or 12?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Eva you are 13 or 12?

She's in the loony bin with me.

D13

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I don't mind them putting forward their theories, it's no harm to consider other worlds. But I tend to subscribe to Occam's Razor, the most simple and logical conclusion is usually the most correct.

I mean there's been times I've gotten burned before from this, but most of the time it's actually proven to be the case.

That's exactly what I've done, and have pointed out how there could be a case for Frank to be bad, and maybe by extension Henry. However, these are theories.

I've said that my vote was on Eva, and since about this time last night she just hasn't been solid enough in here or in our District BR to convince me of her stories.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Doris what district is htat?

Capitol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I was gonna mention the potential priest of earlier but it doesnt work in reality! It's been fun, you've got two wolves, you just gotta find the SK or you've one wolf and one sk, either way, there is two wolves and an SK to be found and Henry and Frank are lock evils

• Advertisement

I don't feel comfortable voting for Eva lads. There's not enough on the line for me yet. Sorry.

Also, the plan wont work for me to be lynched because I've already told my backroom who I am...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Which of the priests gave Abigail as a wolf first ?

That would be Eva

Eva, she also gave Tegan as a wolf meaning the SK has been 100% accurate at wolf killing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Eva,

Franks list was an hour later and very similar. Good guesses from Eva

Vote placed for Steve. Sorry Steve, I actually don't think you're as bad as I did initially, but I can't make my mind up on anyone else so it seems like the best option.

Go Serial Killer!

I was thinking of a theory, but actually it makes no sense with the way Frank claimed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vote lodged for Frank, Henry also evil!

I'm legit, Frank's gotta go next

Eva,

Franks list was an hour later and very similar. Good guesses from Eva

How do we know that the second wolf is a good guess ?

Eva, if you're good, sorry we couldn't get to the bottom of it. Looks like you may be on the way out :/

• Advertisement

I am going to propose that Frank may have to reveal on thread who the dead goody is . . IT means at least that we have another RV who can, at their discretion, call him out....

Whats the counter to this ? How bad is it that the wolves know who was killed ?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Vote lodged for Frank, Henry also evil!

I'm legit, Frank's gotta go next

But if you're legit, Frank will lie to us and tell us that you were a wolf and then feed us false information for the rest of the game

I am going to propose that Frank may have to reveal on thread who the dead goody is . . IT means at least that we have another RV who can, at their discretion, call him out....

At the very least, it means they can't claim that role.

Wolf objective is to eliminate all non wolves.

As long as villagers are dying and wolves aren't, they don't really give a ****

I agree with Gertie on this, gonna need the full info on Dessie from Frank. It will help legitimise his claim

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

Another day, another beating from hell. The players made their way to the Cornucopia, hoping their name would not shine bright in the sky. As they looked up, the name Eva WW was revealed.

Eva WW has fallen

Vote results to follow...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch results:

Eva WW (13) - Gabriel WW, Henry WW, Angus WW, Jake WW, Liam WW, Frank WW, Steve WW, Barbara WW, Doris WW, Riona WW, Conor WW, Wendy WW, Brendan WW

Henry WW (2) - Clodagh WW, Gertrude WW

Frank WW (1) - Eva WW

Steve WW (1) - Phil WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    At the very least, it means they can't claim that role.
    Shame I didn't suggest it earlier . . Feck . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch results:

Eva WW (13) - Gabriel WW, Henry WW, Angus WW, Jake WW, Liam WW, Frank WW, Steve WW, Barbara WW, Doris WW, Riona WW, Conor WW, Wendy WW, Brendan WW

Henry WW (2) - Clodagh WW, Gertrude WW

Frank WW (1) - Eva WW

Steve WW (1) - Phil WW

Thanks Phil

• Advertisement

And now we play the waiting game for Frank.

Advertisement