Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I might be offline for a few hours soon. Still here for a little bit but should be able to trap someone else then.

This trap imo is wolf confusion to distract from a lack of an Eva reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

So, I’m off on a hike around Wicklow for my sins, or wedding anniversary, whichever is the more accurate description so I can add little to this evening.

I can make a quick info graphic if anyone wishes with my thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I have not used a trap. Someone else may have trapped Eva or someone else but I should still be able to use one to prove myself.

Still don't want to be rushed into doing so though?

Anyone able to admit they were trapped?

Do you get a PM? Gabriel? Can you confirm?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I think it's as simple as you asked in the BR who to vote for cos you couldn't catch up he told you who and you thought he set you up.

thats all. I did not think I was involved

You weren't involved till the notes this morning, I didn't know who you were at that stage but called you out for District 12 and low and behold here you are as you painted me in the worst light.

Look I know I can't proove ****, but I know when I am being played and you and Henry are trying to screw me over as ye thought I was just some new player

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ok so I'm gonna come out with what I thought last night.

I thought Eva was Katniss based off these posts...

Eva WW wrote: »
    I've selected a target, hoping for the best! Good luck village
    Whether I live or die, I've got my shot off so hopefully village will still benefit
    By 10am tomorrow, sorry folks, I only had on person on me, Gab till ****e kicked off at 10 before lynch

Now reading back this does not look like someone who got a prize, it looks like they planned a vig hit on someone.

• Advertisement

Confirm what? I've not been trapped, or stabbed, or anything.

This time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Barbara, we didnt know who you were until you arrived late into our BR. If you had read the backroom you would have seen that the idea was for me to come out and reveal for our BR, to protect the rest of ye until such time as it because necessary for ye to reveal.

If you want to lay blame at my feet for you choosing to let someone pick your vote, you can, but its just rediculous to blame someone else for you CHOOSING TO LET SOMEONE PICK YOUR VOTE.

You didnt have to follow my advice. And come to think of it, you didnt know i was a villager, so why did you follow my advice. What if we HAD all lumped onto Gabe and gotten him killed. Would you have then said 'oh the others told me to do it'? Its a total cop out.

I can confirm but you realize you have been posting since 9.59 and still haven't reposted your error post right? maybe you should focus on that first and allow the village to move forward better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Things are definitely not adding up here. There have been six gifts right? Phil got trapped and healed, I'm assuming that's 2. Gabriel got stabbed and healed, that makes 4. Liam claims to have a trap, making 5. Mods announce a player has been trapped - that would make 6 if Liam is telling the truth about not trapping someone. Then Des must have been shot by Katniss - somebody suggested it was SK but munches this morning make that unlikely. WTF is going on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

This trap imo is wolf confusion to distract from a lack of an Eva reveal

100%

There's no way a village uses a trap like that in the midst of us talking about traps. Liam, you will need to absolutely confirm your trap BEFORE you do it later. Otherwise this is on you.

• Advertisement

Also Eva why did you not ask the village for consensus on who to give the knife to?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok so I'm gonna come out with what I thought last night.

I thought Eva was Katniss based off these posts...

Now reading back this does not look like someone who got a prize, it looks like they planned a vig hit on someone.

They say thats the case in a believable way (like you just did for them), I don't trap them, maybe a BG can protect them and they can shoot again. No need for the big delay here

Phil WW wrote: »
    100%

There's no way a village uses a trap like that in the midst of us talking about traps. Liam, you will need to absolutely confirm your trap BEFORE you do it later. Otherwise this is on you.

I will.

I am out for a bit now though. Make Eva reveal asap or lynch. Can a wolf slip up while I'm away too so I can trap it please

Frank WW wrote: »
    Things are definitely not adding up here. There have been six gifts right? Phil got trapped and healed, I'm assuming that's 2. Gabriel got stabbed and healed, that makes 4. Liam claims to have a trap, making 5. Mods announce a player has been trapped - that would make 6 if Liam is telling the truth about not trapping someone. Then Des must have been shot by Katniss - somebody suggested it was SK but munches this morning make that unlikely. WTF is going on?

Would it tally if trapping wasn't a gift and was a power instead?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Barbara, we didnt know who you were until you arrived late into our BR. If you had read the backroom you would have seen that the idea was for me to come out and reveal for our BR, to protect the rest of ye until such time as it because necessary for ye to reveal.

If you want to lay blame at my feet for you choosing to let someone pick your vote, you can, but its just rediculous to blame someone else for you CHOOSING TO LET SOMEONE PICK YOUR VOTE.

You didnt have to follow my advice. And come to think of it, you didnt know i was a villager, so why did you follow my advice. What if we HAD all lumped onto Gabe and gotten him killed. Would you have then said 'oh the others told me to do it'? Its a total cop out.

I'm not lumping him in with you, I predicted this this morning where Liam would end up after reading his notes post and I was right.

There was no time yesterday, i had none i had to do something and if we had all voted as a district then fine yea I ****ed up there no doubt about that but it was time pressure related.

You on the other hand were well up to date and decided you would joke around with a new player over the lynch vote. I even thanked you for it and you didn't think to tell me then it was a joke or quote one of the posts.

Even though I said I had no time you waited 20 minutes or more to say it was a joke, all while thinking I was a new player. It really doesn't look very villagery for an experienced player

sullivlo wrote: »
    tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A sponsor has delivered two gifts.
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

A player has been trapped.

But didn't you just say Liam had received a trap as a gift?

Things are not adding up here.

I think Eva is a wolf, or the SK who stabbed me.

Why else would she not mention the prize on thread, it could have avoided the end of day chaos.

Voting Eva.

Claim or die.

Sorry...the multi-quote was something I was working on trying to figure out the timings.

So far we've had
    2 medicines
    3 (alleged) Traps
    An Arrow
    A Knife

My guess is the knife and arrow aren't gifts. And the gifts are used to cancel each other out. Meaning that because Gabes was saved with medicine, someone will have to die from a trap.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'm not lumping him in with you, I predicted this this morning where Liam would end up after reading his notes post and I was right.

There was no time yesterday, i had none i had to do something and if we had all voted as a district then fine yea I ****ed up there no doubt about that but it was time pressure related.

You on the other hand were well up to date and decided you would joke around with a new player over the lynch vote. I even thanked you for it and you didn't think to tell me then it was a joke or quote one of the posts.

Even though I said I had no time you waited 20 minutes or more to say it was a joke, all while thinking I was a new player. It really doesn't look very villagery for an experienced player

Nor does letting someone else pick your vote, whether they told you it was a joke suggestion or not.

I said 'Liam' told me that he had received a trap. I have no confirmation beyond that that he did AND i have no confirmation beyond that that the person in my BR is actually Liam.

I can confirm but you realize you have been posting since 9.59 and still haven't reposted your error post right? maybe you should focus on that first and allow the village to move forward better

Okey Doke!

Here goes please bow down to the drunkard that is Haymitch Abernathy!

Was full sure I had been peeked early and actually thought Gabriel was going hard to keep me out of the wolves eyes till I realised he wasnt.

List of deaths so far!
    Abigail Wolf - Caesar Flickerman
    Mary - NRV
    Desmond - NRV
    Oisin - NRV
    Holly - RV (Not saying which one for now!)
    Tegan - Wolf - Cato
    Fiona NRV

I was trying to work out a way to see if I should stay another day but I cant as I think I was protected last night so I might aswell reveal now! Me and Henry are intrinsically linked now, he is evil, needs to die IMO. He was given a knife last night which he denies! I gave everyone ample opportunity to reveal the knife this morning and no one stepped forward! My reveal post was obviously a bit more detailed with the knife accusations etc which have since played out on thread!

Right folks, questions on a post card, I will be back shortly

Phil WW wrote: »
    So far we've had
    2 medicines
    3 (alleged) Traps
    An Arrow
    A Knife

My guess is the knife and arrow aren't gifts. And the gifts are used to cancel each other out. Meaning that because Gabes was saved with medicine, someone will have to die from a trap.

To clarify. 2 traps have been sprung, with one (liam's alleged trap) yet to be sprung.

only one has been escaped. by me (whoever healed me, i'm sure you are safe to declare). and two medicines have been used meaning that there's only one left for 2 potential traps.

Unless I'm way off the mark. And gifts don't dole out the way I think.

Voting Eva.

Claim or die.

Gis a minute! You really do get tunnel vision sometimes dont ya

Ha. Eva is definitely a wolf.

I've been trapped and I'm your priest and she is lying.

Nor does letting someone else pick your vote, whether they told you it was a joke suggestion or not.

I thought a think tank of 4 people was better then my random vote, O how wrong I was.

But sure deflect away from how you played it given you have admitted you thought I was a new player

I've been trapped and I'm your priest and she is lying.

Ah jaysus

Things are not adding up here.

I think Eva is a wolf, or the SK who stabbed me.

Why else would she not mention the prize on thread, it could have avoided the end of day chaos.

Go back and read the thread at the time! Everyone was everywhere, I only got the knife shortly before when I logged back in! I was trying to think of a way of giving it to someone I trusted by selecting a post count but just picked a random one when I thought I was for the chop

• Advertisement

Go back and read the thread at the time! Everyone was everywhere, I only got the knife shortly before when I logged back in! I was trying to think of a way of giving it to someone I trusted by selecting a post count but just picked a random one when I thought I was for the chop

Nope. You are a lying, lying wolf.

Advertisement