Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote:
    Also, Henry you are being far too 'strong opinion>back off' a few times now in the game for my liking. Last night with your CFD and 'but what do I know' attitude. You also claimed an hour or so ago that both you and Frank couldn't be peeked as NRV if you were wolves, and thanks for agreeing when I pointed out how you could, but it was also a case of 'strong opinion>back off'.

I'm allowed to believe in what I'm saying and I'm allowed to take new info on board. I don't see how you can hold it against me that I'm strong willed and then a paragraph later acknowledge I take new info on board from other people.
    Brendan WW wrote:
    I'm not saying you are wolf Henry, but if you are turning out to be wrong on a few occasions maybe you shouldn't be so vocal about village plans, or even lolling at someone else for their tunneling/ideas.

I wasn't lolling at him. I was lolling at the fact he used the term digging, which is how you make a tunnel. His ideas are wrong so I refuted them, but he is a big enough boy to make up his own mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Guys, go back to the main question, you're the priest, about to be lynched, you spew the info you have, no questions, you can always be protected.
    Instead she's dragged it out over another 24hrs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Is there not simply a chance just want there to be a more dramatic scenario happening than there atctually is?

With all due respect, these tunnels have a habit of being damaging rather than helpful.

I am not looking for drama, did you not see me asking people to calm down so we could all come to terms with what was going on ? If there was no posting after 1 we would have much less to go through and would be none the worse off if nobody had of spoken this afternoon. Its not that I am saying people should shut up, but it benefits the wolves for us to have to look through more information when trying to weigh up a persons guilt.

I don't mind being challenged for tunnelling, but I have been supplying evidence to back up my sentiments. I am not just throwing out random accusations. I am going through the information and trying to peace it together. If I am a villager and this is our potential Priest being killed, isn't it worth at least looking at what I say and seeing for yourself ?

You don't see anything fishy at all at how this is playing out ?

Gabriel WW wrote:
    Yeah but we'd likely have to lynch you to be certain. I'm not there yet - I'm in the realm where Frank is the priest, Eva is a wolf, and you're either NRV as you claim or the SK (less likely, but not ruling it out).

I've said if I need to be killed for info I'll accept it. I just don't see what info is gleamed right now from my death. If Frank is lying and we don't have a village priest, no one will find out anything from my death.

A few people will have an easier ride, for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

MOD NOTE

Less than half an hour until lynch voting closes

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

You always think everything is fishy! It may be sometimes but everything can't be all the time !

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I've said if I need to be killed for info I'll accept it. I just don't see what info is gleamed right now from my death. If Frank is lying and we don't have a village priest, no one will find out anything from my death.

:pac: Back to this again are we

maxresdefault.jpg

You ain't lock until you are lock gabe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gertrude and Brendan, your investigations call to me.

You ain't lock until you are lock gabe.

I don't wanna be lock, being lock doesn't interest me. Gets me killed earlier :P

• Advertisement

Sure you thought the wolves would munch you this morning. This is all bonus by your own expectations.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

And im back

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I am not looking for drama, did you not see me asking people to calm down so we could all come to terms with what was going on ? If there was no posting after 1 we would have much less to go through and would be none the worse off if nobody had of spoken this afternoon. Its not that I am saying people should shut up, but it benefits the wolves for us to have to look through more information when trying to weigh up a persons guilt.

I don't mind being challenged for tunnelling, but I have been supplying evidence to back up my sentiments. I am not just throwing out random accusations. I am going through the information and trying to peace it together. If I am a villager and this is our potential Priest being killed, isn't it worth at least looking at what I say and seeing for yourself ?

I’ve openly said today I’ve seen issues with both claims. I just feel one has more issue than the other. I feel franks issues are easier explained than Eva’s.

I don’t suppose there’s any chance you, Frank and are a are all in separate districts, is there? No way we could run a test whereby someone says who they are in their back room, hidden from the two priests, and see which gets it right?

(I hate the discussion, mind, of not taking a swing at a caught wolf...)

Sure you thought the wolves would munch you this morning. This is all bonus by your own expectations.

I thought I'd be gone night 0, can never stay quiet me!

Funny you should mention that cause I had a theoretical suggestion. A Villager (preferably non rolled) puts their name forward for tonights lynch. They say, in their district who they are and we let our priests give their answers and people in the district confirm who was said after priests give their on thread result.

Only thing is that the person has to not be from the district that our priests are in.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    And im back

Yo Wendy I did some wagonomics earlier, take a look at my posts and see what you think :/

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’ve openly said today I’ve seen issues with both claims. I just feel one has more issue than the other. I feel franks issues are easier explained than Eva’s.

I don’t suppose there’s any chance you, Frank and are a are all in separate districts, is there? No way we could run a test whereby someone says who they are in their back room, hidden from the two priests, and see which gets it right?

(I hate the discussion, mind, of not taking a swing at a caught wolf...)
    Funny you should mention that cause I had a theoretical suggestion. A Villager (preferably non rolled) puts their name forward for tonights lynch. They say, in their district who they are and we let our priests give their answers and people in the district confirm who was said after priests give their on thread result.

Only thing is that the person has to not be from the district that our priests are in.

Oh snap . . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Hahaha, great minds.

You want to lynch a villager :eek:

giphy.gif

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    You want to lynch a villager :eek:

giphy.gif

An NRV for a RV and a confirmed wolf ? Yes . .

• Advertisement

Seriously, Jake and Gertie what sort of crack are you smoking?

Jake WW wrote:

That's interesting. However I know Eva is lying already. It's all the proof I need. If you cant believe me when I say that can you believe me about anything else?

I don't know if Frank is in D12. Not everyone has revealed.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Back on a laptop and I checked up this theory, three players were flat out posting consecutively after the lynch, myself, Eva and Wendy.

So I'm going to place Wendy firmly in the super-suspicious pile for now. She disappeared after a bit. So I think Eva picked a post # and her and Wendy went after it.
    I was sh!teing on about how I had been a martyr

I think Wendy could be Eva's accomplish, I'd nearly lynch her before Eva to see what both Eva and Frank have to say about her flip. Just an idea
    Yo Wendy I did some wagonomics earlier, take a look at my posts and see what you think :/

Did you look at this above??

@conor, that's a nice theory except I was the last person to vote Eva. So if we're w/w, I put her into a tie vote to be lynched.

ergo, I am not a wolf if you think Eva is

Conor WW wrote: »
    Back on a laptop and I checked up this theory, three players were flat out posting consecutively after the lynch, myself, Eva and Wendy.

So I'm going to place Wendy firmly in the super-suspicious pile for now. She disappeared after a bit. So I think Eva picked a post # and her and Wendy went after it.
    I was sh!teing on about how I had been a martyr

I think Wendy could be Eva's accomplish, I'd nearly lynch her before Eva to see what both Eva and Frank have to say about her flip. Just an idea

:( Why is everyone talking about not lynching Eva all of a sudden

I'm getting deja fcuking vu

Gabs, whenever I die, if its before you will you follow up on this, its a great theory.

What did you wagonomics say about Wendy?

Seriously, Jake and Gertie what sort of crack are you smoking?

Its quite genius if not borderline psychotic, but it does confirm who is the real priest and saves our priest for maybe another 2 days .

In fairness, I didn't suggest it earlier because its unfair to ask anybody to die for it. I was hoping we might get a Fiona , an NRV not really interested in playing but who doesn't want to be modkilled.

yeah, I saw your wgonomics post and it was good imo. highly likely there are wolves on the middle wagon. the non-oisin and non-eva wagon. I think that was Conor. So Liam and the other person are a good shout for wolves

:( Why is everyone talking about not lynching Eva all of a sudden

I'm getting deja fcuking vu

Relax, I've voted Eva!

Off now til the morning

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Is it because she didn't reveal on thread ?

Eva, why didn't you reveal on thread ? Why did you even use the power when you didn't know who would get it ? That is not very villagey in all fairness, particularly for a RV.

But no matter what, I'd never know who got it! Think for a minute, I pick a post, that's it! If i was a wolf, I'd say right lads post 854 has a knife on it! Get it

Advertisement