Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

In the toilets ffs. Here ye are.

Eva WW - Seneca Crane - Gamemaker

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

As 'sure' as people can be that we found a wolf, it just doesn't feel right sending someone to the gallows who is protesting their innocence in the end. Even in the D13 BR, Eva's last words were similar.

Maybe Eva did just make a hames of her reveal since last night, or maybe we got a wolf. I was really starting to warm to auto-priest games lately, but the paranoia I'm experiencing now is a fun part of WW too.

Whatever happens now, I think we need more info from Frank. If he's the priest, that cat is out of the bag now so I reckon we need death info from Frank after each death as soon as he is online to provide it. At the very least, he should be giving that info to his District BR.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

If Frank doesn't get munched he has to die. No proof existed about Eva other than opinion. I'm not saying she was good but the logical and safe move would be to make sure Frank died, munch, sk or lynch.

When I LOOKed at Eva she looked priestly to me but I could be fooled.

But even after my deep dive tonight I come back with Eva as evil it's still only opinion so Frank needs to die.

It is the most logical move.

Frank WW wrote: »
    In the toilets ffs. Here ye are.

Eva WW - Seneca Crane - Gamemaker

Great, but...

He is the wolf I surmised you would be if you actually were a wolf.

Fúck this game, my head is melted :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

What about the bg

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    As 'sure' as people can be that we found a wolf, it just doesn't feel right sending someone to the gallows who is protesting their innocence in the end. Even in the D13 BR, Eva's last words were similar.

Maybe Eva did just make a hames of her reveal since last night, or maybe we got a wolf. I was really starting to warm to auto-priest games lately, but the paranoia I'm experiencing now is a fun part of WW too.

Whatever happens now, I think we need more info from Frank. If he's the priest, that cat is out of the bag now so I reckon we need death info from Frank after each death as soon as he is online to provide it. At the very least, he should be giving that info to his District BR.

Despite me thinking Frank is more reliable than Eva, Im still uneasy about trusting him. Ive been hurt before, trust is an issue.

I guess i have to trust him. I picked my side

Lads, best case scenario is that the BG protects me and I live to give you 2 more names tomorrow post munch. Then you probably have to lynch me.

Why in the name of God would we have to lynch you. We leave you to the next munch after that, no? You escape an unprotected munch, then we lynch you.

Brendan WW wrote: »

If you're a goody, you can feel all warm and fuzzy about her lynch afterwards. I'm the priest and I'm done for. As for giving info to my district rather than here, well I don't know wtf people are trusting the backrooms any more than they are here.

Can someone explain that to me?

Also I'm getting in trouble for not leaving this game alone.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why in the name of God would we have to lynch you. We leave you to the next munch after that, no? You escape an unprotected munch, then we lynch you.

Grand so. Do that. What I'm saying is, I don't have long left.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lads, best case scenario is that the BG protects me and I live to give you 2 more names tomorrow post munch. Then you probably have to lynch me.

I’d say we spent most of the day relying on the story of you vs Eva, but I think it would be rather damaging if we decide to lynch you tomorrow right now. It was already hard enough to generate some motivation today when tonight’s result was such a lock....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I agree with Henry, Frank will eventually be munched if telling the truth. If this doesn’t happen we can then lynch him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ok, work in the morrow. NN folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Why would we lynch you?

And who was the goody?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Why would we lynch you?

And who was the goody?

Oh I'm waiting around for this.

Frank, name of the RV now please

Planning tomorrow's lynch now is madness. Let the morning kill(s) come and then we see how we're set.

We overwhelmingly made our decision to lynch Eva and side with Frank as priest, so we lie in that bed for now. Hopefully one of the 13 who voted for Eva was also BG and they protected Frank. It would be great to get the info for at least 1 or 2 more kills from him.

As a villager, I would vote towards Frank giving us that RV name too.

As I said, Priest Cat is out of the bag now, as a village we need the info.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I agree with Henry, Frank will eventually be munched if telling the truth. If this doesn’t happen we can then lynch him

I dunno, the wolves might gamble if they know we are lynching him.

Im not lynching Frank.

Why would we lynch you?

And who was the goody?

Frank I think you need to give us Des role now in case you are munched!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975ced9af666467361514818fa&rid=giphy.gif

Des reveal plz

• Advertisement

Frank can give us the role at 959am.

Lads I'm kinda tipsy here but you must be sozzled. I'm not giving that info out now. Will do a 9.59 post.

Frank WW wrote:
    Lads I'm kinda tipsy here but you must be sozzled. I'm not giving that info out now. Will do a 9.59 post.

That's fair. Beware any 503s though.

That's fair. Beware any 503s though.

Ha. That was likely nonsense. But fair point.

Priest drunk on a school night...... its Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

The sheep reveal is taking place over at our sister channel.

May the mods be never in your favour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Huh?

It's not sheep. It's peehs.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Huh?

It’s not game related, it’s another game we play on here. You should check it out, does be fun

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

We absolutely need that role frank! Happy to wait until just before Munch, but not happy if we don't get the role!

Advertisement