Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I would really like a neutral to look at that post in the backroom, it actually seems like a slip from someone! Who is Gabrielle in backroom, Clodagh it was at 19:36 for reference

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I would really like a neutral to look at that post in the backroom, it actually seems like a slip from someone! Who is Gabrielle in backroom, Clodagh it was at 19:36 for reference

Gabrielle is Brendan I think. He was just jesting with me imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    I wanted a wagon to save Conor! I stated as much from the offset! Oisin didn't seem to be a winner on that score so I went with Eva!

I wasn't talking like I expected to die, but i was talking like I was playing bad. I was. That cfd was a disaster. And actually, I was potentially 1 vote away from dying as it turned out.

And yes I want gabe peeked. If he survives much longer we need to know he is good. And I need to know I'm following him for the right reasons.

I am keeping my vote on you tonight, you are either a villager all over the place (thus not reliable) or a wolf. Your interactions and comments on Gab are contradictory as I said, trying to look like you don't like him but voting and supporting his directions. Brendan confirmed you suggested we peak Frank and I confirmed you suggested the seer peak Gab and the baddies have somebody who can help with that . . Be nice to get the good seer to clear a baddy...

If you guys want to lynch Eva that's on you, but I am not convinced yet. She has made mistakes but the more I investigate the more I can see them from a POV that isn't necessarily a wolf.

I don't think your explanations add up and am happy for others to review the posts I highlighted. Perhaps your posts do read as you say, I'm not convinced. I will keep digging if I have the time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Guys, some very interesting stuff from last night. I will try and continue on seeing if I can piece things together but this is important.

I am calling where the suspicion lies in this information - Henry, Gabriel and possibly Frank doing a CFD on Eva. I was trying to work out why Eva left it so late to come out and there is an explanation for it, which doesn't clear Eva but would explain why she has been so paranoid and why she has been slow to give information out.

Henry and Gabriel in particular seem to be at each others throats a lot on thread but then ganging up on targets. In short saying one thing "we hate each other" but doing the opposite when it matters. This is only part of my research (that I would be further into if I wasn't left arguing with Gabriel for half the day about us focusing on tonight!)

The information is between Posts 782 to 838. I cant copy and paste my notes (on Excel) but I can summarise as follows:

- Up to 8.41 not much talk of Eva leading up to this time - she had mentioned Henry as suspicious copying my post to him asking why he posted some stuff twice in succession
    - 8.41 Henry advocates a vote for Oisin
    - 8.43 Gab votes for Eva
    - 8.44 Henry agrees and votes for Eva
    - 8.44 Frank agrees and votes for Eva
    - 8.46 Eva questions why oisin (she prob didn't see these votes before posting)
    - 8.46 - Phil asks why Eva and is concerned with bandwagoning
    - 8.47 Henry confirms Eva but suggests hes played bad and posts like he thinks he might die ? Why, nobody has really mentioned him much.
    - 8.49 Henry accuses Gab of being quite and says he should be peaked (who peeks good ?) and yet hes following Gabs recommendation completely ?!!!
    - 8.53 Henry says Gab and Conor is ok . . But said a few mins ago he wants Gab peaked ?

In terms of Frank, who has he confirmed dead ? Does it make Henry and Gab look more villagey ? Somebody could be pocketing somebody but its definitely worth exploring further. I am not sure I will get to the bottom of this before 9 !!!

I put this up in the hope that others look into it. I cant do this on my own. I am not saying all above are guilty but like I said earlier, when we have had a chance to reflect on the information, things aren't as obvious as they might appear.

Very risky move for these to pull if they are all wolves.not impossible but very risky

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Really digging in with regards to your rep for tunneling drummer (referencing digging :pac:)

• Advertisement

Gertie your timeline is off on my vote, I voted for her ages and ages before that and stayed there till 8.59.something (13 I think)

I don't hate gabe. I just think he is running away with his posts and needed to be challenged. I'm not going to ignore his work if I agree with it though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Gabrielle is Brendan I think. He was just jesting with me imo.

Ah right, never mind

Hang on now, if Eva is a wolf can you not see my point? She damn well knows there's four districts as she's probably got ears in all of them.

When Frank called her as a wolf I deliberately went looking for spew, it wouldn't work if she was the SK.

It's TMI, hinting about the Capitol, why not just come out and say it...

I don't read it that way at all. Again, there is plenty of other stuff to throw at Eva, but that really felt ambiguous and not necessarily a confirmation that she knew exactly what other Districts were available.

Here ya go Brendan. Both in the same post

So if a wolf was given a death sentence and needed somebody to heal them, coming out as a Rolled villager isn't a good strategy ?

• Advertisement

@Gertie, here's the posts - voted Eva ages before that - your narrative is off as you claim I vote Eva late when I don't.

Note the middle post, I'm still on Eva at point until the very last moment after the claim

Vote submitted for Eva, for now at least.

Plenty of time for you to convince me otherwise yet.
    Ok, I will if no one wants to vote Eva :(

I'm happier on Eva, nothing she has said today has changed my mind.
    Switched to Oisin. The claim is self resolving

I don't read it that way at all. Again, there is plenty of other stuff to throw at Eva, but that really felt ambiguous and not necessarily a confirmation that she knew exactly what other Districts were available.

Yeah well maybe you see the good in people when really they're just bad to the bone.

I've been steadfast since yesterday that Eva was a wolf.

It wavered when she claimed, but she's made a complete balls up of that (and claiming Henry stabbed me).

@Gertie, here's the posts - voted Eva ages before that - your narrative is off as you claim I vote Eva late when I don't.

Note the middle post, I'm still on Eva at point until the very last moment after the claim

That's fair Gabriel, but your post at 8.45 prompted Frank and Henry to immediately jump on your recommendation. Is there any chance they are the wolves we are looking for ?

Do you see why a RV might panic when they see their name 3 times in the space of 2 minutes less then 15 mins from lynch when there is no clear lynch target ?

Really digging in with regards to your rep for tunneling drummer (referencing digging :pac:)

I would of started much sooner but had to get work done today . . That's why I wanted Gab to stop posting, so I would have less dirt to dig up ! ! !:pac:

That's fair Gabriel, but your post at 8.45 prompted Frank and Henry to immediately jump on your recommendation. Is there any chance they are the wolves we are looking for ?

Do you see why a RV might panic when they see their name 3 times in the space of 2 minutes less then 15 mins from lynch when there is no clear lynch target ?

Maybe. I mean we're talking a deep wolf plot here to overthrow the land involving a double bus on Eva, and somehow having knowledge the priest is dead.

I'm not there with the tinfoil yet Gertie, but if they're still alive in a few days then definitely saddle up

giphy.gif

Tell you what Gab . . Challenge your own opinion on this and imagine you think Eva is good , what evidence would you use to back it up ?

Henry keeps giving out about you and says he doesn't trust you yet follows pretty much everything you say (pocketing?). The main reason I think you might be in cahoots is because you wont acknowledge this very dysfunctional relationship you guys appear to have.

Henry keeps giving out about you and says he doesn't trust you yet follows pretty much everything you say (pocketing?). The main reason I think you might be in cahoots is because you wont acknowledge this very dysfunctional relationship you guys appear to have.

Its werewolf. Until someone is lock clear I don't trust anyone but myself.

Tell you what Gab . . Challenge your own opinion on this and imagine you think Eva is good , what evidence would you use to back it up ?

If Eva is good then as far as I'm concerned the game is locked.

Frank and Henry are strung up as the wolves, and we've got loads of time to figure out the SK.

But it doesn't match up with her actions regarding the knife, forget the priest stuff. I just don't buy the story at all about the knife

Its werewolf. Until someone is lock clear I don't trust anyone but myself.

All I can say is that Im up front about why I am voting for you. I might be tunnelling but I am least trying to explain my position and give others the information and links to do their own research...

If Eva is good then as far as I'm concerned the game is locked.

Frank and Henry are strung up as the wolves, and we've got loads of time to figure out the SK.

But it doesn't match up with her actions regarding the knife, forget the priest stuff. I just don't buy the story at all about the knife

But how do we confirm Eva is good ?

• Advertisement

But how do we confirm Eva is good ?

We can't I don't think, but here's the thing:

Do you really think that the village is going to let Henry and Frank waltz into endgame?

It doesn't happen. Frank should be a priority target for the wolves, if he isn't he's giving us info that he'll eventually slip up on.

If he slips, then we know we've been had, and we lynch Henry and Frank in whatever order you like.

Is it because she didn't reveal on thread ?

Eva, why didn't you reveal on thread ? Why did you even use the power when you didn't know who would get it ? That is not very villagey in all fairness, particularly for a RV.

We can't I don't think, but here's the thing:

Do you really think that the village is going to let Henry and Frank waltz into endgame?

It doesn't happen. Frank should be a priority target for the wolves, if he isn't he's giving us info that he'll eventually slip up on.

If he slips, then we know we've been had, and we lynch Henry and Frank in whatever order you like.

Ok . . That's a reasonable strategy . .

Did we confirm or even discuss whether or not the wolves have a priest role ? (I know if it was discussed or considered, you will have the answer :D )

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Maybe. I mean we're talking a deep wolf plot here to overthrow the land involving a double bus on Eva, and somehow having knowledge the priest is dead.

I'm not there with the tinfoil yet Gertie, but if they're still alive in a few days then definitely saddle up

giphy.gif

You say it's a deep plot, but we sort of saw that in the April game. Steve says it's risky, but we've seen that in a game I will not even mention because it could open a can of worms. Henry goes meta and says that Drumpot is tunneling...

Well I mustn't be far behind him in the tunnel, because I really get the feeling that all is not what it seems here with Eva v Frank.

Also, Henry you are being far too 'strong opinion>back off' a few times now in the game for my liking. Last night with your CFD and 'but what do I know' attitude. You also claimed an hour or so ago that both you and Frank couldn't be peeked as NRV if you were wolves, and thanks for agreeing when I pointed out how you could, but it was also a case of 'strong opinion>back off'.

I'm not saying you are wolf Henry, but if you are turning out to be wrong on a few occasions maybe you shouldn't be so vocal about village plans, or even lolling at someone else for their tunneling/ideas.

Ok . . That's a reasonable strategy . .

Did we confirm or even discuss whether or not the wolves have a priest role ? (I know if it was discussed or considered, you will have the answer :D )

I don't think they do tbh. I can't be certain on that as there are some parts of the OP regarding the wolves that are ambiguous but I don't see anything referring to roles.

They've got a BG and (had) a roleblocker.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Brendan WW wrote: »

Well I mustn't be far behind him in the tunnel, because I really get the feeling that all is not what it seems here with Eva v Frank.

Is there not simply a chance just want there to be a more dramatic scenario happening than there atctually is?

With all due respect, these tunnels have a habit of being damaging rather than helpful.

Gabriel WW wrote:

Eh hold on a second. Frank being bad doesn't mean I'm bad. The only thing we have in common is Eva's lies.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Is there not simply a chance just want there to be a more dramatic scenario happening than there atctually is?

With all due respect, these tunnels have a habit of being damaging rather than helpful.

I don't mind them putting forward their theories, it's no harm to consider other worlds. But I tend to subscribe to Occam's Razor, the most simple and logical conclusion is usually the most correct.

I mean there's been times I've gotten burned before from this, but most of the time it's actually proven to be the case.

Eh hold on a second. Frank being bad doesn't mean I'm bad. The only thing we have in common is Eva's lies.

Yeah but we'd likely have to lynch you to be certain. I'm not there yet - I'm in the realm where Frank is the priest, Eva is a wolf, and you're either NRV as you claim or the SK (less likely, but not ruling it out).

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Here’s a theory

Wolf Eva has a prize of a knife, the only person picking up that knife is another wolf. If it is given out by a random post (and I don’t necessarily believe it is) we should be looking for someone who posted consecutively between lynch and Gabs being stabbed. If it was a random post then Eva would have dropped it if she thought she was about to be lynched so as not to waste it.

I’m on my phone now so can’t check but it could give us another wolf?

Back on a laptop and I checked up this theory, three players were flat out posting consecutively after the lynch, myself, Eva and Wendy.

So I'm going to place Wendy firmly in the super-suspicious pile for now. She disappeared after a bit. So I think Eva picked a post # and her and Wendy went after it.
    I was sh!teing on about how I had been a martyr

I think Wendy could be Eva's accomplish, I'd nearly lynch her before Eva to see what both Eva and Frank have to say about her flip. Just an idea

Advertisement