Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Oh my god, I actually wrote the wrong post! ****

Nah I'm lying there! The rest of the time I was honest though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Go on then. What post.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Go on then. What post.

Woof woof wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

tenor.gif

Liam set a trap so I can walk into! What a waste of a day all round

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I can be peeked too if ye want. But I'm nrv so it's not going to help beyond confirming that.

Well, a wolf with any kind of seer immunity would say that. In fact, it would be generally considered wolfy in any game of WW for a player to say to the village that they don't want to be peeked. In this specific game though, it seems that being peeked as NRV won't confirm someone as villager because of wolf seer protection - A peek on a protected wolf will likely return NRV or some kind of good alias. So you showing up NRV (or anyone) doesn't tell us anything for sure about true allegiance.

I don't want you peeked yet Henry anyway, the line seems to be getting too long as it is.

Also...I'm starting to notice what seem like quite a few people claiming NRV by now, the most convenient and safe claim to make as it can't be countered.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Well, a wolf with any kind of seer immunity would say that. In fact, it would be generally considered wolfy in any game of WW for a player to say to the village that they don't want to be peeked. In this specific game though, it seems that being peeked as NRV won't confirm someone as villager because of wolf seer protection - A peek on a protected wolf will likely return NRV or some kind of good alias. So you showing up NRV (or anyone) doesn't tell us anything for sure about true allegiance.

I don't want you peeked yet Henry anyway, the line seems to be getting too long as it is.

Also...I'm starting to notice what seem like quite a few people claiming NRV by now, the most convenient and safe claim to make as it can't be countered.

Also, there's the SK Brendan....

Immune to powerblocks (not applicable anymore as both priests confirm SK tagged Blocky Mc Blockerson)

And immune to seer checks.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Evas lack of reveal last night, then following nothing before 959am, whether a boards issue or not havent helped her.

While Frank didnt hesitate to counter helps him. It would be very rash and wreckless for a wolf to counter claim so fast. Not impossible but unlikely in my eyes.

Thats what guides me to vote Eva.

I agree, but just wondering...

Which did Frank do first...counter-claim priest, or reveal that he needed healing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Doris and Riona are conspicuous by their absence today, just don't want people to forget about them.

RL intervening when I hadn't thought it would this week. Speed reading through thread, likely to vote EVA at the moment.

Also, there's the SK Brendan....

Immune to powerblocks (not applicable anymore as both priests confirm SK tagged Blocky Mc Blockerson)

And immune to seer checks.

So our seer in this game isn't as powerful as they traditionally are.

We really need to get this priest thing right, priest is very important to us.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    RL intervening when I hadn't thought it would this week. Speed reading through thread, likely to vote EVA at the moment.

Join the wagon Ri

Brendan WW wrote:

Well I suggested frank be peeked and I suggested I be peeked. We can't both block the peek and show as good or whatever if we are wolves, can we?
    Brendan WW wrote:

Well the fact I cant prove it without dying is actually very inconvenient Brendan.

I agree, but just wondering...

Which did Frank do first...counter-claim priest, or reveal that he needed healing?

Here ya go Brendan. Both in the same post
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Ha. Eva is definitely a wolf.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    I've been trapped and I'm your priest and she is lying.

Sk is you or Frank IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

My diner out somehow so far has me sat outside of h and m, luckily i brought my phone.

@conor well i am noe haopy to admit I may be etong about everything I said. What I haven't done this game is to look st my arguement from my opposition which is what I like to do at all times, even in life.

When I did that earlier I reslised i might be so deep in a tunnel i could appear on the american border patrol show soon.

Therefore I went with gut instinct, Henry, for my vote and will do a proper amount of research tonight and see if I can still be confident.

It doesn't matter if Eva will be dead because believing her or mot determines who to kill next.

Sk is you or Frank IMO

Is that what the wolves think in the backroom yeah?

game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

Sk is you or Frank IMO

Be sensible. Gabe can be read like a book, you'd know if he was sk.

Well I suggested frank be peeked and I suggested I be peeked. We can't both block the peek and show as good or whatever if we are wolves, can we?

Well the fact I cant prove it without dying is actually very inconvenient Brendan.

The seer can only peek one of you per day, just like the wolf protector can only protect one wolf per day. So yes, you can both block a peek and show as good or whatever if you are wolves.

Thanks Gabs.

In that case, going back to what Steve said about Frank counter-claiming being too desperate/quick for a wolf...Claiming village priest in a post where you need to ask for healing would be a good way to up your chances of getting healed.

By the time Frank claimed priest, Eva was all over the place with how she handled the previous 12 hours or so. She was there to be counter-claimed by a wolf if needs be, whereas Frank/Wolves wouldn't claim seer or BG incase that player made a much better job of setting out their stall/claim.

So, I'm still voting Eva at the moment and as someone else said earlier, it seems like she's just trying to push her death day further down the road and buy more time, plus she's been lying. That said, I could see a plausible scenario where this could be a wolf team move via Frank who needed healing.

@eva fighting fire with fire won't work. Your only hope is to find logic and reason to sway the masses, which I don't think you have time for.

You're not helping yourself though. Do an iso or teo of your suspects, see who they interwct with, compare the posts, look for similar words. You're far better at tgis game than me, you know what you need to do you're letting frustration rule. Leave your emotions outside and bring forth the kraken

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Guys, some very interesting stuff from last night. I will try and continue on seeing if I can piece things together but this is important.

I am calling where the suspicion lies in this information - Henry, Gabriel and possibly Frank doing a CFD on Eva. I was trying to work out why Eva left it so late to come out and there is an explanation for it, which doesn't clear Eva but would explain why she has been so paranoid and why she has been slow to give information out.

Henry and Gabriel in particular seem to be at each others throats a lot on thread but then ganging up on targets. In short saying one thing "we hate each other" but doing the opposite when it matters. This is only part of my research (that I would be further into if I wasn't left arguing with Gabriel for half the day about us focusing on tonight!)

The information is between Posts 782 to 838. I cant copy and paste my notes (on Excel) but I can summarise as follows:

- Up to 8.41 not much talk of Eva leading up to this time - she had mentioned Henry as suspicious copying my post to him asking why he posted some stuff twice in succession
    - 8.41 Henry advocates a vote for Oisin
    - 8.43 Gab votes for Eva
    - 8.44 Henry agrees and votes for Eva
    - 8.44 Frank agrees and votes for Eva
    - 8.46 Eva questions why oisin (she prob didn't see these votes before posting)
    - 8.46 - Phil asks why Eva and is concerned with bandwagoning
    - 8.47 Henry confirms Eva but suggests hes played bad and posts like he thinks he might die ? Why, nobody has really mentioned him much.
    - 8.49 Henry accuses Gab of being quite and says he should be peaked (who peeks good ?) and yet hes following Gabs recommendation completely ?!!!
    - 8.53 Henry says Gab and Conor is ok . . But said a few mins ago he wants Gab peaked ?

In terms of Frank, who has he confirmed dead ? Does it make Henry and Gab look more villagey ? Somebody could be pocketing somebody but its definitely worth exploring further. I am not sure I will get to the bottom of this before 9 !!!

I put this up in the hope that others look into it. I cant do this on my own. I am not saying all above are guilty but like I said earlier, when we have had a chance to reflect on the information, things aren't as obvious as they might appear.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @eva fighting fire with fire won't work. Your only hope is to find logic and reason to sway the masses, which I don't think you have time for.

You're not helping yourself though. Do an iso or teo of your suspects, see who they interwct with, compare the posts, look for similar words. You're far better at tgis game than me, you know what you need to do you're letting frustration rule. Leave your emotions outside and bring forth the kraken

Clodagh, I hate to break it to you but I've found Henry in a lie, he got a knife last night! Frank has claimed he's me, so I've now got two people who are blatantly lying, I'm done! Lynch me is the only option at this stage, partially my own fault but I KNOW two people to blatantly lying! After that, well you've to find a third! Liam and his lack of trap are stinking at this stage, Gabriel possivly dodge too! Caused chaos really but sure he's always right!

While I'm currently leaning towards Eva for my vote, there's an interaction from this morning which sticks out to me...

If Frank and Henry are wolves, and the wolves have seer protection and even the possibility of one wolf having seer immunity (Seneca Crane and his 'new identity'), drawing a seer peek on Frank would be a great way of getting him into a village core. That's something which occurred to me while thinking about this Priest dilemma.

It really is a dilemma, and tbh I don't think either Eva or Frank have done a great job at making their cases.

Have a look at my previous post Brendan . . I started on last night and hadn't read your post when I posted it. .

Brendan WW wrote:
    The seer can only peek one of you per day, just like the wolf protector can only protect one wolf per day. So yes, you can both block a peek and show as good or whatever if you are wolves.

I wrote up a response about 5050 being decent odds but do you know what, you are right. Any seer green peek has to be taken with a pinch of salt for now. They are wolf and sk hunters for now. Not core builders per se

Clodagh, I hate to break it to you but I've found Henry in a lie, he got a knife last night! Frank has claimed he's me, so I've now got two people who are blatantly lying, I'm done! Lynch me is the only option at this stage, partially my own fault but I KNOW two people to blatantly lying! After that, well you've to find a third! Liam and his lack of trap are stinking at this stage, Gabriel possivly dodge too! Caused chaos really but sure he's always right!

I haven't given up yet Eva . . Read my post and Brendans at top of page . .

Help us find some more clues that you are being setup . . Try and take how you feel out of it and help us get some facts and show that there are odd patterns . . Imagine you were an NRV and wanted to believe you, help us get the evidence..

Too many evils Eva, you've already said two wolves are dead there's only three left in the entire game...

But you know this

Also Clodagh, there is someone in the backroom complimenting Gab for excellently planting the see off Brendan being sk in the backroom, wanna explain how planting a seed like that is good and worth complimenting! Strange goings on

Too many evils Eva, you've already said two wolves are dead there's only three left in the entire game...

But you know this

Ironically coming from you when posting a list of wolves, I didn't say both are dodgy either! I can't believe your all falling for this!

- Up to 8.41 not much talk of Eva leading up to this time - she had mentioned Henry as suspicious copying my post to him asking why he posted some stuff twice in succession - 8.41 Henry advocates a vote for Oisin - 8.43 Gab votes for Eva - 8.44 Henry agrees and votes for Eva - 8.44 Frank agrees and votes for Eva - 8.46 Eva questions why oisin (she prob didn't see these votes before posting) - 8.46 - Phil asks why Eva and is concerned with bandwagoning - 8.47 Henry confirms Eva but suggests hes played bad and posts like he thinks he might die ? Why, nobody has really mentioned him much. - 8.49 Henry accuses Gab of being quite and says he should be peaked (who peeks good ?) and yet hes following Gabs recommendation completely ?!!! - 8.53 Henry says Gab and Conor is ok . . But said a few mins ago he wants Gab peaked ?

I wanted a wagon to save Conor! I stated as much from the offset! Oisin didn't seem to be a winner on that score so I went with Eva!

I wasn't talking like I expected to die, but i was talking like I was playing bad. I was. That cfd was a disaster. And actually, I was potentially 1 vote away from dying as it turned out.

And yes I want gabe peeked. If he survives much longer we need to know he is good. And I need to know I'm following him for the right reasons.

Also Clodagh, there is someone in the backroom complimenting Gab for excellently planting the see off Brendan being sk in the backroom, wanna explain how planting a seed like that is good and worth complimenting! Strange goings on

I'm on my mobile in dundrum ehile the mrs shoe shops, the bacjroom is a step too far on yhis machine. Repky with the oist number and will look tonight

• Advertisement

I even say youve to find a third, Gab excellently twisting my words again!

Advertisement