Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tusk wrote: »
    yeah I get what you're trying to put across, but I don't see where you'd get that from the thread...

My brain hurts. I can't detective anymore today. will need to revisit tomorrow if i'm not munched.

Her ‘sorry’ gif made me think she was a wolf conceding. I got excited thinking we’d won. We might have yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Yep, I get it. I also think it's a wolf move.

Hopefully she's a wolf and my paranoia is just reaching peak, but if not. A sneaky QB may need checkin'.

Also, whoever said about making the day shorter... Trying to leave the village with less time to gather info aye? I'm on to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

yeah I get what you're trying to put across, but I don't see where you'd get that from the thread...

My brain hurts. I can't detective anymore today. will need to revisit tomorrow if i'm not munched.

Nah you’re good I thought that too when I first read it but think she just got excited to be fair.

G&R we’re definitely all losing the will to live, I would say the deadroom are reading us the last two days saying “Jesus would you look at these sad miserable sacks of sh!t”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Nah you’re good I thought that too when I first read it but think she just got excited to be fair.

G&R we’re definitely all losing the will to live, I would say the deadroom are reading us the last two days saying “Jesus would you look at these sad miserable sacks of sh!t”
    It was deliberate....for reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Find the wolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

If Clara isn’t the wolf, Necro can you write us up or better yet get Andy to write a story from the grave where the remaining villagers lost their minds with paranoia over not finding the last cannibal and decided to drink cyanide together to end it all and not give them the pleasure of getting any more of us. Thanks :o

/Clara real quick... why is it qb? aside from that?

TheSkunk wrote: »
    If Clara isn’t the wolf, Necro can you write us up or better yet get Andy to write a story from the grave where the remaining villagers lost their minds with paranoia over not finding the last cannibal and decided to drink cyanide together to end it all and not give them the pleasure of getting any more of us. Thanks :o

to be honest, i'm thinkin of switching sides at this point...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tenor.gif?itemid=9608337

guys, it's been real. thanks for the bants. and the grey hairs. peace be with you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

The village were up in arms at the senseless death of Strawberry Milkshake this morning. All day arguments had raged and by the time the official town meeting was called, the remaining villagers were worked up in a frenzy.

giphy.gif

All stood up and made their case about who they deemed responsible for the murder of many of their own, but some were more convincing than others.

Clarabel was hauled up in front of the remaining mob, most convinced of their guilt.

They were bound and gagged and led out to the edge of the town. A bag was placed over their head and they were shot in the head.

tenor.gif?itemid=8295627

Clarabel has been lynched.

She was.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5336647

FBI Trainee (NRV)

Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Clarabel 5 tusk, quickbeam, Bounty Hunter, TheSkunk, Green&Red
    Green&Red 1 Clarabel

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Usually I'd have something more ready after lynch/munch but I'm a little stumped here after the green flip. Not to say I was sure it was Clara and not G&R (I know I'm good) but now im left where I don't expect anyone to be voting for the Dig/TB 3 and they no doubt will choose between myself and G&R who himself has noted as much as I that almost anything said about one of us can be said about the other. Hell im pretty sure we both said we may have pocketed each other too.

The only thing that has me not sure it's G&R is that if I was in his position and I am as far as the village knows I would never munch Strawbs, that move just makes no sense. That move herded me and him into a 50/50 and even that was only if people suspected Clara despite her voting TB last time. Does not sound like a wolf giving himself great odds.

**** Sorry Won't edit but I'm happy to be killed for the mistake

TheSkunk has been killed.

She was an FBI Trainee (NRV).

Maybe we can pretend what I posted was 2 minutes later. The Skunk was not mentioned so I can't claim I knew anything and was showing it off. If you want I can be modkilled as the village still gets the same amount of kills going forward.

Right, RIP Skunk :(

I'm not ruling anyone out. It's gong to be a long day!!

RIP skunky! I think it was gonna be either you or me. You got lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So not completely unexpected last nite, I wish it had been her

I’ve been thinking about Clarabel’s, and to a lesser extent Strawbs, insistence that we look at the Digi5. I’ll go back and review what actually happened with Digi’s lynch again but my initial thoughts are that my timeline yesterday is accurate and I just don’t see what they would bus one of their own when there were options and enough smoke to hide behind. Maybe I’m being naïve

So instead I considered myself and looking at it there is no good case for me not being suspected. I’ve done literally nothing to help the village, I’ve been p!ss poor. So would I expect the village to pick someone with zero kills over someone with none? Of course not, it would make no sense, like I find it impossible to make any case for myself. You literally can’t argue with facts

But of course the stinger in this is that when I talk about myself I mean BH as well. We’ve played a very similar game.

I’d ask the two left to consider that I went hard after Strawbs, very hard. BH will say he did too so I guess you need to decide which of us you think is more believable. I did mean to vote for TBallet on Saturday, I posted up here that I had, it would make no sense for me to do that if I didn’t believe I had, its was going to be disproved so immediately

• Advertisement

Why not me?

(Linda Martin's lesser known song!)

I am open to any vote.

Beacuse you're a potential wolf now.

Wanna continue what we started last night Skunk? I genuinely though Clara was a wolf conceding. I don't know how you'd get wolf out of that?

I expected tusk to go, Skunk had it bad for me since the start

I stand by what I said above, I think thats a move by BH to make it look like I killed off the person I think would vote against me

quickbeam wrote: »
    Wanna continue what we started last night Skunk? I genuinely though Clara was a wolf conceding. I don't know how you'd get wolf out of that?

Tusk, I mean.

Can we do a straw-poll on where people are first?

G&R - BH

Beacuse you're a potential wolf now.

But so was Skunk up until munch?

Well I assumed a wolf would leave me and G&R as options anyway.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    So not completely unexpected last nite, I wish it had been her

I’ve been thinking about Clarabel’s, and to a lesser extent Strawbs, insistence that we look at the Digi5. I’ll go back and review what actually happened with Digi’s lynch again but my initial thoughts are that my timeline yesterday is accurate and I just don’t see what they would bus one of their own when there were options and enough smoke to hide behind. Maybe I’m being naïve

So instead I considered myself and looking at it there is no good case for me not being suspected. I’ve done literally nothing to help the village, I’ve been p!ss poor. So would I expect the village to pick someone with zero kills over someone with none? Of course not, it would make no sense, like I find it impossible to make any case for myself. You literally can’t argue with facts

But of course the stinger in this is that when I talk about myself I mean BH as well. We’ve played a very similar game.

I’d ask the two left to consider that I went hard after Strawbs, very hard. BH will say he did too so I guess you need to decide which of us you think is more believable. I did mean to vote for TBallet on Saturday, I posted up here that I had, it would make no sense for me to do that if I didn’t believe I had, its was going to be disproved so immediately

TBH I am finding it hard to find things to argue against you. I admit you went hard on Strawbs as you say, I regret doing the same too because I wasted too many votes on her and SK. You also didn't help lynch any wolves although yes you claimed you would. That's a catch 22 if someone suspects you it's dodgy you said one thing and did another, if they don't well you came close to making yourself more certified than I. TB voted for you and Digi me.

Apparently Clara thought it was you though, that's one difference. If this was earlier in the game i'd be happy to be killed to clear this up but it's crunch time now.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Can we do a straw-poll on where people are first?

G&R - BH

I have no idea :(

I'd have said 13 hours ago that Tusk was good as gold, but his weird attack on me makes me wonder. You and Bounty are like siamese twins and I don't know how to separate you. I am really stumped.

Advertisement