Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Green&Red wrote: »
    I expected tusk to go, Skunk had it bad for me since the start

I stand by what I said above, I think thats a move by BH to make it look like I killed off the person I think would vote against me

Why was Skunk thought you were bad. Honestly (from what you wrote you won't buy that but still..) hadn't picked up on her having issue with you. Thats something different I didn't not above.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I have no idea :(

I'd have said 13 hours ago that Tusk was good as gold, but his weird attack on me makes me wonder. You and Bounty are like siamese twins and I don't know how to separate you. I am really stumped.

I'm guessing other than us you wouldn't consider anyone else?

im expecting me vs G&R even though there is very little difference but there are still 2 days till lynch right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

We were all potential wolves. I'm the only one I know is absolute village. You and skunk have been niggling in the back of my mind for a while, and with the premature celebration yesterday, it just felt like so wolfy to me.

I was in the exact same boat dying for it to be true, but I didn't get anything like a concession from her gif, like you apparently did.

It's an easy, 'oh look I can't be a wolf, I thought clara conceded and we won, so I couldn't possibly'

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm guessing other than us you wouldn't consider anyone else?

im expecting me vs G&R even though there is very little difference but there are still 2 days till lynch right?

You guess wrong:

I'm not ruling anyone out. It's gong to be a long day!!

tusk wrote: »
    We were all potential wolves. I'm the only one I know is absolute village. You and skunk have been niggling in the back of my mind for a while, and with the premature celebration yesterday, it just felt like so wolfy to me.

I was in the exact same boat dying for it to be true, but I didn't get anything like a concession from her gif, like you apparently did.

It's an easy, 'oh look I can't be a wolf, I thought clara conceded and we won, so I couldn't possibly'

The wolf wouldn't have thought Clara dying was the end game. My post was genuine. How could it not be? She even admitted herself that she posted it to get a reaction.

• Advertisement

BH and Bounty, I need you to fight to the death today. We need to see some serious blood letting here to get any info. No more, we're both the same bullplop. Maul each other so we can get to the bottom of this!

She says it was deliberate for a reaction, then find the wolf...

You were the only one who reacted.

She says it was deliberate for a reaction, then find the wolf...

You were the only one who reacted.

Exactly! So the wolf obviously saw the post and knew it wasn't a conceding post and said nothing. Or maybe just happened not to have seen the post at all until it already came clear it was a ruse.

There's 3 villagers and 1 wolf left. We can't allow 1 person to beat us. Everyone needs to pull some magic out of their asses today and tomorrow so we can get this in the bag!

I'm going to accuse everyone, and I apologise if it's not you, but if you make a mistake or something that looks dodgy to me. I call you out. And we discuss.

Give me your best accusations, your best ISO. What are the biggest things pointing to me being a wolf. Discuss them, and clear me so we can move on with the discussion.

We're looking for 1 in three at the moment. If we can clear at least one person that leaves us with 1 in 2.

BH and Bounty, I need you to fight to the death today. We need to see some serious blood letting here to get any info. No more, we're both the same bullplop. Maul each other so we can get to the bottom of this!

If I find a reason to I will.

Apparently I already have a masterplan in place by killing The Skunk who didn't like him. So there is that oddness aready.

I probably am seeing things too much from his perspective though. Hard not to when it seems like your in the same position but I still don't see why he (or for that matter I obviously) would move to kill strawbs. I get nobody is ruling people out but I think it's a straight shoot out from the cards we have been played just hope someone else hasn't messed with the deck.. analogy too wordy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

The Friday Digi was killed Barney suggested a switch to Clarabel

Barney92 wrote: »
    Any appetite for a late switch to clarabel?

Tusk engaged but didn't jump ship
    Do you have any reasoning to support it?

As I said earlier, I'm not fixed on anyone right now. The variables are too many.

QB talked about moving to Fixxer at 20:44
    Reread my read on Fixxxer. There’s no new wolfiness from when I wrote it straight after last munch, but nothing swaying me away from him either. He made my FFA. I don’t think Strawbs is a wolf so I could get on the Fixxxer train alright.

Another easily explainable move.

SKeith gave them both the excuse FFS, laid it up on a plate for either of them to switch
    sKeith wrote: »
    Can I urge anybody wanting to save strawberry come come over to fixxxer, since digi has come alive he has been decent.
    Show me the wolfie posts from digi today.

The easiest thing here is to say "you know what SK you're right, he has been decent" they could pin the swing on SK later

Apparently Clara thought it was you though, that's one difference. If this was earlier in the game i'd be happy to be killed to clear this up but it's crunch time now.

Where did Clara think it was me?

Where did Clara think it was me?

Here, 100% village vote - no better way to state ones opinion
    Necro wrote: »
    Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Clarabel 5 tusk, quickbeam, Bounty Hunter, TheSkunk, Green&Red
    Green&Red 1 Clarabel

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

Her ISO yesterday referenced her being on me since the start

Her big post last thursday was in response to me telling her she had been on me since the start without fully investigating me

Pulled me up on backing the Digi5 too hard and was giving her bad vibes. It should be noted that I've been consistent about the Digi5, never waivered!
    If I was a wolf it would have been easy to try and muddy the waters when Clarabel was talking about it.
    I just dont believe the wolf is in there, if that means a 50/50 shot for the village then so be it but thats better than reduced odds by pulling in people I dont believe could be wolves

The easiest thing here is to say "you know what SK you're right, he has been decent" they could pin the swing on SK later

Thanks for this G&R. Again bussing doesn't make sense to me on any of the occasions. There was always potential to jump off. And I don't think it was ever a necessary wolf move to stay on another wolf.

That leaves GnR and BH.

Sorry guys, but my head is warped. I'll never make it through the academy with my lovely brown locks. :pac::pac::pac:

The skunk munch was obviously done to make more questions come up about digi2. It's a lot easier to find someone to vote for in 2 than three. Especially if two of the potential lynches were basically right on the chopping block and look almost identical.

Clara suspected me and QB, I started on QB just before Lynch close, QB retaliated. Leaving room for doubt to grow. It was a perfect plan. But It wont work.

BH & GnR, can you find any more points that would lead to clearing myself or QB?

I'm just going through the aftermath of each munch to see if anything can be gleamed. This is after the first munch, Whippy's:

Tusk & GnR's posts came in quickly enough, within the first hour. Tusk doesn't mention Whippy. GnR does almost as a postscript.

The intimidation of this 'slow burner' is real. I am way out of my comfort zone here :/
    I’ve a vote in for Dandy also

His first post raised my suspicion, my attempt to bring about a discussion on him failed miserably thanks mainly to SKeith.

His subsequent posts have been detailed and weird. Is that a sign that he’s villagery? Or that he’s wolf and invested in the game, thus taking the time to come up with his speel

I dont know whether stubbornness will make me keep my vote there.

RIP whipy, I like you, it’s a shame you’re gone

Fixxer- your posting style is going to run you into bother on post count!

Also - this game is going to last forever isn’t it?

Bounty's and mine came in much later in the day, early evening. I know my excuse was genuine. I wasn't in game-mode at the time. Bounty's was a "down to business" type post. Am surprised it took him so long to post that day though.

I suggest we do FFAs. There are no roles / actions / etc to work off so at least if people do FFAs we will have more to work off later when players flip no matter what way they go.

say im casting shade if you wish as I understand we don't have much to go on atm but it might at least stoke a reaction from some. Going to try to do one now and probably throw up a few reads too soon

Guys, I’ve had the mother of all crap days. So, just checking in to say hi. I’ve caught up, but I’ll be honest, I’ve zero input to add as my head just isn’t in it. It will likely be closer to this time tomorrow before I can contribute in any way. Keep up the good work everyone.

[I might be wasting my time with this, but hopefully something will come up]

After Trit's munch. Me and GnR the first two to post, both with prepared posts.

Thanks for giving me a break yesterday. I continued to read along for most of the day, it was a good distraction, but I wasn’t up for actually ‘playing’. I think I’ve got a handle of where we’re at so below is my read list. If I’ve come to a conclusion because I’ve missed something while reading, then feel free to point it out and I’ll reconsider. Some of these are by memory. Some I’ve ISO’d this morning as I didn’t have a handle on them from memory (the ones that reference post numbers were ISO’d). Prepared in advance (started 7.30am-ish), ready to post after munch announcement, so I guess one of these will be immaterial.

Barney – villageryish, but did cast an outlier lynch vote (on Fixxxer). OCD on people tagging their FFAs right (I like this!)

Bounty Hunter – villageryish, if not then a brave wolf putting himself out there with his giffing nonsense. Outlier in the lynch.

Clarabel – villagery, was an outlier in the lynch.

crosstown – 2 posts of zilch, got a vote in though (on Kolido), so fairly sus that he voted without playing. Could be a wolf. Kolido was a somewhat risky vote if both were wolves, but not highest risk level.

Digi – 1 post of zilch, also got a vote in (on Fixxxer), so as with Cross I’d be a bit sus there, and Barney was also a safe vote to place on a fellow wolf if Barney turns out to be wolf (though as above, I am leaning villager on Barney).

Dandy – if he turns out to be a wolf, then it’s definitely not a good look for the Kitten voters, Trit and Ecto especially. Keith could have voted Kitten for self preservation. I’m undecided on Dandy though. Reading yesterday, I was persuaded by the arguments of those against him, but then was also persuaded when he defended himself, so I’ve a big massive “I dunno” on him. I’m also unsure if his narrative pieces have hidden meaning or just for fun. I guess if he flips wolf it might be worth reading over them again to see what he’s said about others. Was one of those to vote for an outlier in the lynch.

Duffman – pretty neutral. Voted Dandy, so if Dandy’s a wolf, Duffman is unlikely to be.

Ecto – voted off Villager, Kitten. Won’t hold it against her, chances are this lynch would end up with a villager death anyway. Aside from that, I’d say villageryish.

Fixxxer – Thinks Keith is a wolf (#690) but is an outlier in the lynch (on GnR). Did say (#677) that he may switch, but never did, that was early yesterday, plenty of time to have switched if he’d wanted to. Thinks Trit is a wolf (#465), but didn’t include him in his FFA (#543) (didn’t include any third). A lot of fluff.

GnR – mild to strong villager lean. I’m surprised at the accusations against him. I thought he was fairly transparent since game began, and his plan to bandwagon doesn’t sound like something a wolf would do. His plan to catch wolves by seeing who’d join him in his bandwagon sort of worked though, except not in the way it intended. I’d bet that those who started a bandwagon on him for suggesting it, include a wolf in there. Though in the end only Fixxxer voted for him. It’d be interesting to see who was calling for his blood earlier on.

Kitten – Dead Villager. I can see why people voted for her. But, as said above, if Dandy does flip bad, then I’d be more wary of those who did vote for her.

Kolido – outlier vote on a non-poster (Lough) is a bit suspicious, also done early morning (#593). Really thought nobody else worth voting for between then and 9pm?? Serious pocketer, of Strawbs (#793) and Ecto (#801). With the former he even states it’s NOT pocketing! But also casts shade on Strawbs earlier (#743) which Keith called him out on (#746). Wouldn’t hang him for not responding to Whippy’s accusation so much, but the rest has me looking at a fairly wolf lean.

Lough – 2 posts of zilch. Did not vote.

Pter – villagery, isn’t striking me as the play of a wolf

quickbeam – lock clear villager :)

sKeith – very antagonistic, like pulling teeth getting answers from him (other people’s questions, I don’t believe I’ve posted any to him myself, yet). A fairly brave style of play if he was a wolf, so had a pretty strong village lean on him initially. It is swinging back a little now that he voted to lynch a villager (I thought he’d have the wolves sussed out a bit better). Also the longer he survives the more worried I am about him. I’ll put him in the villageryish pile for the moment.

Strawberry – all over the shop, was going to vote Kitten, then voted Kolido (her, and MIA Cross). If Dandy is a wolf, this would almost make her lock clear her as a villager in my eyes. If he’s a villager then it doesn’t mean much. If Kolido is a wolf it might not actually look good for her, as he was presumably a ‘safe’ vote (Cross hadn’t declared where he was voting). Good at the spreadsheets. If past accusations against me for the same thing are anything to go by, this then means ‘helpful wolf’, or ‘organised villager’. When I was a wolf, I found it useful as it was a way to contribute without actually putting the work in. When I was a villager it usually got me killed. It’ll be interesting to see how long the wolves leave her alone if she is a villager. Her offer to die instead of a newb was noble. Overall, I’m thinking villagery.

Succubus – 4 posts, seem to be trying, newb, finding her feet? If a wolf, I’d say her teammates would be helping her along more and definitely would have instructed her to vote in the lynch. As it is she seems to be a little lost at sea, so probably a villager. She should post more. I liked her FFA. I’m not saying I agree with her choices, but it showed she was forming opinions. Just need more of that!

Skunk – honestly, my vote for her was nearly a throw of a dart, but I’m really not liking her constant forgetfulness of how many players they are. A wolf would have in mind that there are 20 Villagers against them and that number would easily get stuck in their head and have her make mistakes like that. It’s not enough to hang her, but I’d definitely have a wolf lean on her now.

Triceratops – neutral, decent post count, but nothing memorable. When I ISO, it’s a lot of fluff with one detailed read-list (#671), but only on a handful of posters. A wolf that gave up? Or a villager who just ran out of time? I’d hope to see her completed list today before making up my mind on her. Based on read-list, hard to understand why she voted where she did (Duffman) an outlier.

Tritium – same as Ecto. Villagery

Tusk – villagery, voted with me on Skunk

Whiplashy – Dead Villager

If I’m ordering them, then villageryist to wolfiest:
    quickbeam
    kitten_k
    Whiplashy

Strawberry Milkshake
    Green&Red
    Barney92
    tritium
    tusk
    Dublinandy2
    Ectoplasm
    Bounty Hunter
    Pter
    Succubus_
    Clarabel
    Triceratops Ballet
    Duffman13
    Loughc
    sKeith
    Digital Solitude
    crosstownk

Kolido
    fixxxer
    TheSkunk

An odd game for me. Maybe it’s my state of mind, or maybe it’s not, but usually I start every game suspecting everyone. Here I find most players villagery and even those where I’ve some suspicions they’re kinda weak. Maybe it’s be expected when the wolves have such a large crowd to hide in though?

Will be around most of today. I do have to run a few errands though so will be afk for a bit.
    I'm off line for a couple of hours from 10 so I've pre-prepared this, in the presumption that I was close to going so the wolves are unlikely to take me out of the running.

Just having a look back over yesterday evenings events and the main movers that resulted in a village kill

Trit had a placeholder on me #766, then immediately talks about switching to Kitten which is thanked by Ecto. Then he clears tusk but switches to Kitten #773 which is immediately followed by Ecto switching to Kitten #775
    Strawbs then jumps on Kitten #778
    Skeith gives notice that he'll be moving from Fixxer to Kitten #791
    Strawbs talks about moving to Fixxxer #795
    Strawbs switches to kolido #806 - avoids moving to Fixxer although SKeith has asked her to join him
    Skeith moves his vote to Kitten #808 - this is the critical move

Trit and Ecto both moved very quickly to Kitten, unlikely that they are both wolves but there definitely could be one there - Trit would still be my hunch

SKeiths move to Kitten is TWTBAW (I've wanted to use that since my first game) - Is he on the up and up and just wanted a wagon or is he a wolf with Dandy or Kolido and got spooked that we might be voting out one of his buddies?Definite huge red flag

Analyzing the other votes some stood out for me:

Fixxer didn't seem to be around after 6pm, he had voted for me earlier in the day when I appeared to be the main bangwagon - its a red flag for me

Duffman seems to have voted early and instead of going for the obvious bandwagon went for Dandy - now of course Petr and I had already stated our votes on him so maybe he just jumped on that - person of interest

Strawbs flip flopping is very interesting, would a wolf be so blatantly flip floppy? The fact that she talked the good talk about moving to Fixxer but then picked Kolido is another red flag

Tusk soon afterwards:

RIP Trit. I feel like my points on them and whippy pointing at a dodgy skunk need to be relooked at now.

And Bounty at his more usual time (I'd have thought) compared with the previous day:

So Kitten was lynched and flipped good, and after this Tritium was munched so obviously was good. Trit was one of those on Kitten, so could be excluded obviously from added suspicion for voting for a good player but Ecto & sK (last vote would not be).

If you had said it early enough that it could make a difference and risk being seen as defending her then it might be worth something but at the point you did it could be as easily a wolf trying to gain rep so not worth much either way really.

This is what Kitten had to say before the mislynch.

I'm still unsure about Strawbs but she moved off a villager before a mislynch on them that was close enough to need the last vote. Kitten herself highlights sK jumping in with the vote that sealed the deal so that's a thing.

If he was more help to the village i'd probably dismiss Sk somewhat with the whole not playing like a wolf (and drawing attention to himself) thing but he is moving away from villagery in my rankings. Ecto I haven't had an amazing read on so I'd be curious what others think of him?

DublinAndy running him close didn't actually vote for Kitten but did vote for someone who voted for him (Pter).

After Barney's munch, all in within two hours. It was a Saturday though, schedules may have been a bit askew for some:

RIP Barney :(

That was the longest 12 hours of my life!
    Guys, great work last nite, that was pulled out of the bag. IMO we now have five lock clear villagers. I proposed that you five form a Lynch committee and decide who should be voted for each Lynch. Shut down communication with the rest of the players essentially. Basically any of us could be a wolf, wolves will be trying to push you guys in directions they want. Come to your decision independently and the five of you vote as a block.
    Any of the remaining players who are village should be prepared to vote with you guys. That’s what I’m pledging to do. I’ll vote whatever way you tell me. I realise that at some stage that vote might be for myself but this strategy is for the greater good of the town.
    Obviously the wolves are going to pick you guys off but I think if you have enough people like me who will back up yer decision then we’ll definitely get the wolves.

A question that’ll come up is what if there’s a wolf in that group? That’s ok too. It’s unlikely that there’s a wolf in the group IMO, there were other options for lynching, it would make no sense but even if there is one, the common sense strategy for the wolves is to start eating into this group so we get 3/4 lynches before we have to consider a strategy to counteract that.

What do ye think?
    Was at parkrun at 10am, dying to post, but couldn't. Had a sneaky look to see who got munched (I was volunteering). Home now and here's my thoughts. All of this is from memory, or gut. I plan on doing some ISOing today, or at least before next lynch to come up with some better reasoning.

Barney - dead villager, why did the wolves munch him? High on most people's villager reads? Voted Fixxxer both lynches. RIP dude!

Bounty Hunter - voted Strawbs both nights. Definitely not a wolf if she isn't, and she's definitely not a wolf if he is. Digi-wolf voted for him in his last lynch. What does that tell us? A bluff, or a double-bluff?

Clarabel - very neutral read from her. Voted Cross both nights. A safe vote, the first night at least.

Cross - highly sus. 2 posts but two votes, for Kolido both times. But we caught Digi-wolf by looking in low posters. Would two really be playing the same tactics? Not beyond the realms of possibility.

Digi - dead wolf! Voted Barney (Villager) and Bounty (unknown) in his two lynches. 11 posts. I would have switched off him on to Fixxxer except for sK's confusion over changing to Cross. So glad I didn't!

Dandy - villager based off his two lynch votes. Too many beers last night means I've forgotten why his vote on Pter first lynch proved him to be a villager, so I'll have to read back, but being third to vote on Digi, an hour before lynch seems good enough to me.

Duffman - voted Dandy and fixxxer. 12 posts. Voted for by Triceratops in the first lynch.

Ecto - voted Kitten in first lynch. I don't rule out the possibility that a wolf could be in that group and still munched one of the group (Trit), but I don't think it's Ecto. Voted Strawbs in second lynch.

Fixxxer - voted GnR first and Strawbs second. Pleaded his case well when he was at risk of being lynched, but wolves can do that too.

GnR - voted Dandy and Strawbs. Made strong case for Strawbs. Definitely not both wolves.

kitten - lynched villager, voted sK.

Kolido - voted Lough (wasted vote) and Cross.

Lough - modkilled villager

Pter - first to vote for Digi, then moved to Cross and ended up second on the final vote for Digi, five hours before lynch. Gotta be Village.

quickbeam - voted Digi nearly 7 hours before lynch. Was more of an encouragement for Digi to post than anything, so I got lucky here, but delighted it hit home! Villager.

sKeith - why is he still alive? A wolf? Or wolves keeping him alive so we'll think he's a wolf? Voted Kitten, then Cross. Tried to get people to vote away from Digi. Possibly to save Strawbs, but surely he'd call on people to vote away from Strawbs in that case? Maybe he didn't think he could persuade those as some like GnR were too firmly on her. But then caused confusion about whether to go for Fixxxer or Cross. If he'd been consistent I know I'd have moved to Fixxxer and his tactic would have saved a wolf. Did he screw up in trying to save Digi? Urgh!

Strawbs - was pretty firmly in the village camp with her. Somebody this morning asked why the wolves didn't munch in the Digi voters. As first voter I'd have been prime target. I'm starting to wonder if they kept me because I've been supporting Strawbs. Definitely need to read back and reassess her. Another Urgh!

Succy - modkilled villager

Skunk - voted sK first and Digi second. Voted with 12 minutes to go. I'd be less inclined to clear her and Tusk for voting Digi. I mean, it's probable that she's a Villager based on her vote, but a last minute vote to bus a teammate in a calculated risk might be possible.

Triceratops - voted Duffman and Cross. Says she's busy. Did seem genuine in needing help deciding who to vote for last night. If a wolf, would her teammates not have helped her? Hopefully she can contribute over the weekend and I can make a judgement on her then.

Trit - dead villager, voted Kitten.

Tusk - voted Skunk first, and Digi second. Voted with 10 minutes to go. Same as with Skunk, I'll be tentatively watching him as it doesn't clear him completely.

Whippy - dead villager
    Saturday probably would have been the day i'd be more active again but the 12hr delay to post meant I had time to have a good look at the lynch last night at least. Have to catch up on whats been said post Lynch reveal but this is where I'm at:

quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk

All just voted and lynched Hannibal Lecter when he had not been the vote leader early on. I can't think why Wolves would vote out Lector when they didn't have to. They could have easily justified going for Strawbs for example and just point at what G&R said.

Not saying it's my new village core but all but Pter were people I was leaning village on anyway so now i'd be hoping for them to lead a bit direction wise.

DAndy in particular appearing there affirms what I thought from last lynch when he didn't vote to save himself which a wolf probably would have. The Skunk and Pter jumping in with their reactions post lynch seemed genuine too but can't read too much into thatbut DAndy & tusk thanked them so probably agree

Speaking of direction, people jumping about last minute seemingly to save someone but not jumping onto Lector stands out. sKeith for the 2nd night (after jumping late on Kitten) is the obvious one. He voted for someone who had not been leading the vote count and someone who did not get revealed as Lector with his jump.

Lector seemingly voted for me. I know that could be twisted a few ways but I find it odd as I was not on him. Actually I wasn't even online when he was posting. Throwing some random shade im guessing.

reads:

Most Villagery - quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk
    All voted to kill Lector when I don't think a wolf would have needed to.

Village lean: G&R
    G&R has put forward an arguement that perhaps pockets me somewhat by echoing my own reasons for voting Strawbs N1 but I don't see any flaws in his logic unless she flips good. Then he might not be village lean.

Not as suspicious of: Ecto
    The ony thing I have in mind for him is that he was 1 of only 2 who lynched a goodie (Kitten) that wasn't munched, SK being the other.

Fixxer I feel like I'd have to go back and cross reference who was suspicious of him because a few have been but i've spotted nothing.

Crosstwonk: don't know CT, hadn't focussed on CT to be honest but enough others did at the end for 4 votes. I don't have very positive read on all of them at the moment though so again I feel CT isn't a major worry based soley off a tie for 2nd most voted.

Wouldn't be shocked if wolf:

We now have 1 less wolf so really there are not going to be many more wolves but based on the info from the votes and what they have posted on thread i'd not be shocked if Kolido, Clara, TB, Duff or even Barney flipping wolf. Most likely for me though it would be alongside my stronger suspicions

Leaning wolf:
    sKeith:
    deserves his own section and as I said before I've flipped on him a few times as his play does not seem like a wolf but his actions are ones that always justify him in FFAs for me. Strawbs: Nothing changed since I voted for Strawbs, except I am suspicious of the people who jumped off her to not vote for Lector. Strawbs herself did not vote for Lector

Let's now add who was munched into the equation because at time of writing this I had not seen that yet but for example one of the 5 lector voters is killed that strenghtens that potential core in terms of me believing they are good. If someone after Strawbs is killed that might indicate the wolves want to switch focus. sKeith will avoid being Munched anyway cos he can claim he is being left as a potential mislynch despite not a single person voting for him.
    I doubt they would munch anyone who is high in the votes unless they were on their trail.

If they focused on who was stated as voting for them in advance i'd imagine one of the Digi voters might get munched. Will not be surprised at all to see that the following are alive after the munch - Strawbs, Crosstwonk, sKeith, Fixxer,

Thanks for this G&R. Again bussing doesn't make sense to me on any of the occasions. There was always potential to jump off. And I don't think it was ever a necessary wolf move to stay on another wolf.

That leaves GnR and BH.

Sorry guys, but my head is warped. I'll never make it through the academy with my lovely brown locks. :pac::pac::pac:

The skunk munch was obviously done to make more questions come up about digi2. It's a lot easier to find someone to vote for in 2 than three. Especially if two of the potential lynches were basically right on the chopping block and look almost identical.

Clara suspected me and QB, I started on QB just before Lynch close, QB retaliated. Leaving room for doubt to grow. It was a perfect plan. But It wont work.

BH & GnR, can you find any more points that would lead to clearing myself or QB?

The fact is that you both voted/killed 2 wolves and one wolf was suggesting it was widely accepted that there was a wolf in your group which make me even more so not suspect you. The wolf has played it in such a way that it was to be decided between me & G&R.

Based on the me vs you logic you have to be lying unless there is a wolf so undercover we probably won't stop them anyway.

After Dandy's:

Rip Dandy :(

Interesting that theyv'e now poached one of the Digi5. 4 left, 1 or 2 potential wolves?

What was dandy onto that they were afraid of?
    RIP Dandy, sorry for doubting you Day0 but I had come round to you

So, do we want to have a conversation about what the wolves were at killing Barney? I really can't see the logic

Not sure what we learn from SKeiths mislynch, it doesn't clear Strawbs IMO (whether a strawbs green flip would have cleared SKeith in my book)

I'll do an ISO on Fixxer later. I'd like to do one on Petr but thats a huge task and I still think we should look to lynch outside of the Digi5 for now. Theres a probable wolf in the eight that voted for SKeith, if we're ignoring those five then it leaves BH, Fixxer and myself. I think we should be looking at those three for the next lynch.
    Still at work for a while but wrote this on my break earlier- now I see Andy is dead - he was for me the most confirmed villager other than myself so that’s not a shock I suppose

———

SK: Literally told him that if he had just been more direct with answers etc I’d. Have probably stayed on strawbs but he was being a distraction. Don’t think that’s how he normally plays but I could be wrong and am more used to anon games. What have we learned from that village flip?

Strawbs is now where I would most likely be looking next as I thought one of them (Strawbs/SK) would be a wolf and I guess it would have been too easy for it to have been both what with both of them openly saying (unlike most others) that the other was good.

QBs iso of strawbs being positive makes me somewhat question myself here but they don’t show everything like how she didn’t defend herself as much as people usually do and instead let the discussion and the villages attention move elsewhere. If SK could do that he’d maybe still be alive, RIP you mad fellah

I hope that whoever else is suggested (guessing fixxxer at least ) has reasons given for why them so it does not look like a dodgy bandwagon. Give reasons why someone is dodgy don’t just say they are

3 players without votes last night. I assume if that happens again they are all mod killed. If they had voted while not posting I’d be advocating them for the next lynch. For now I won’t be doing so but they need to start posting or I’m sure that will change for many people.

Reading back this (above) also struck me - far less jumping about in the votes this time. Wolves happy to let a villager die and not wanting to jump about like previous nights and draw attention to themselves I wonder

I’ll be a bit less active now the weekend is over but should be well able to stay involved anyway
    This is the post I referred to above. I dunno what I was trying to say when ‘humans’ autocorrected but you get the gist. This post should be analysed.

• Advertisement

I was wrong a lot (Strawbs mostly) but A lot of my longer posts happened after munches as time difference meant I had a locked thread to stare at all day until it opened at 5pm my time so you shoud see a good bit of me QB.

After Ecto's:

That’s a surprise. Was expecting Tusk or Skunk to go

I’d like us to have a conversation about Strawbs.
    Like I said last nite, there was panic when she was up for lynching and I think we just got lucky with Digi

Tusk, to follow up on our texts last nite, yes I think I’m the most important player as I’m the only one I’m 100% about. Likewise you should think you’re the most important player. The village are all NRV, be different if there was a seer
    RIP Ecto :( That's a big loss!

Current status for my own benefit:

Players remaining:
    Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    Green&Red
    Kolido
    Pter
    quickbeam
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk
    Triceratops Ballet
    tusk

Deaths:
    Whiplashy - Munch 1
    kitten_k - Lynch 1
    tritium - Munch 2
    Digital Solitude - Lynch 2 Wolf
    Barney92 Munch 3
    sKeith - Lynch 3
    Dublinandy2 - Munch 4
    fixxxer - Lynch 4
    Ectoplasm - Munch 5
    Loughc - Modkill
    Succubus_ - Modkill
    Duffman13 - Modkill
    crosstownk - Modkill

Hope I got that right. Please call out any mistakes!
    Did you not read the flavour?

Voting Kolido. Won’t be around much today.
    10m break now, wrote this hours ago (still have a few hours before I’m free) and just added the Ecto relevant bit

——-

So first off, those who were saying we’d learn more by lynching Fixxxer, what exactly did we learn?

Was already most suspicious of Strawbs and Kolido and both were on Fixxxer who flipped good so I’m not going to be any less suspicious as a result

I’m happy the mod kills happened even if they happened without a wolf reveal- only TB left from the super quiet bunch to be suspicious of now.

The wolves chose to munch Ecto . I had expected a member of the digi5 (now4) but he was not likely to be lynched next time round. Anything that can be learned from he had been after / voting for or weren’t after?

Him being on Fixxxer has me even more so on Strawbs/Kolido as they are now the only non digi5 voters left that voted for the now confirmed good Fixxxer and I’d have expected at least one wolf on the biggest wagon.

Isn’t moving until we have panic just going to create the illusion of panic due to all the moving.

So you didn’t go for Kolido because you suggested he was going to be a mislynch and went Green & Red instead. No way of proving who is a wolf atm but that is avoiding a potential wolf wagon (in my eyes) for a vote you probably knew would not be enough to lynch someone (given how others were voting).

My order of suspicion currently

Kolido
    Strawbs

Clarabel/TB

After Pter's:

So here we are...

quickbeam
    TheSkunk
    tusk
    Green&Red
    Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    Triceratops Ballet
    Strawberry Milkshake
    OMG??? I’m still here!!!!
    You have to go this time IMO
    I told Strawbs in a post she thanked that if she flipped green I’d obviously be after Kolido next as they were my top 2 choices.

I also stated a few times I didn’t think they were on the same team and that for me it was 1 of those 2.

Now that Kolido (after a 3-3 tie with Strawbs) has flipped green it should be no surprise that I am sticking on Strawbs (who I have already voted for 3 times!)

I’ll have to look into who I think could be a teammate over the next day or so but non boat rockers like Clara or TB have been filling that potential spot in my head prior to now.

Clara voted Strawbs last night however so if I’m sticking to my Strawbs guns I can’t see them as a team. She also seemingly voted very early on her as I voted more than a full day before the deadline and then didn’t change it.

TB got the last and decisive vote on villager Kolido. Posted at 1min before deadline then disappeared again (one of the few who didn’t confirm their vote after). A wolf ensuring their partner survives if there is a tie?

On my phone at work still so it’s a pain to search the thread but if anyone can find if TB/Strawbs have had any interaction or FFAd (is possible wolves would do this without ever intending to vote for each other though) each other I’d be interested. I know they both suggested blind votes at different times in the game off the top of my head.

I am aware I could be tunneling Strawbs and have said as much but I’ve been on her most of the game and don’t think I’ll shake that wolf feeling about her at this stage and I do feel I’m alive as my death would 100% point towards her. If I’m proven wrong about her I’d start to question G&R and the remaining Digi voters a lot more but hopefully that won’t be the case as we are running low on mislynches at this stage.

I think Pter was killed as he was probably the least likely to be lynched and was not as strongly on a wolf as some others.

I am going to that film fest again tonight but should be active on the weekend moreso

Skunk and Strawbs! I hope you're happy, sitting all high and mighty in your dead room of peace and harmony. Can't believe you left us here with this crap :(

Can't believe this game has been going on for almost 3 weeks!

After Strawbs':

RIP Strawbs! Thank you for all that detailed work over the last few days!!!
    I wrote this while waiting for the munch but I must say I am well and truly confused by that move - thought it’d be me, Strawbs and G&R left to fight it out.

———-

Digi 5 be damned, Tric3 is where it's at. Again I am not clearing them but I do not intend to vote for them next for sure. Interestingly 3 of them were in the Digi 5 and now with only one wolf left and both previous wolves not being in that group 4/5 of them are cleared.

Tric being dead means The village have to focus on those that did not vote for Tric in my opinion and yes that includes me if i've survived munch. I would think though one of those 4 on Tric, most ikely from the 3 Digi ones will be targetted though.

So G&R or Strawbs (or me).

If I did survive munch it'd be because of how I've gone after Strawbs imo, either wolves think i'll keep going down the wrong path and team up with G&R or they thought my death would point towards Strawbs.

For what it's worth I went to sleep before Strawbs compiled her giant list of interactions. I've always thought she was the smart leader wolf with posts like this making her seem village by putting the work in but there was so much work in that it didn't seem wolfy. Probably enough that I would have been happy to change my order from 1.Strawbs 2.TB 3.Clara (now don't suspect) to 1.TB 2.Strawbs 3.Clara as I felt TB was the most likely partner for any wolf.

I found it odd however that in that post of Strawbs where she ended up with 6 possible teams of wolves she some how included me and the person I kept saying was her most likely wolf team mate and was no.2 on my FFAs. Setting up the post Lynch narrative maybe?

For G&R TB voting for him does stand out. A double bluff seeing as G&R did not seem to have any other votes expected on him at the time maybe?

Then there is this post

According to the vote you went for Clara !? Explain please why you wanted your potential connection to TB removed while claiming you voted for them but didn't actually right before a wolf reveal?

Hindsight is great but still Clara is not one of the wolves for me now so every part of this post is odd.

Right now I almost think I am still alive in the hope that I would side with G&R and convince the remaining village core that my belief that Stawbs & TB were a team and to vote Strawbs.

We can afford a mislynch I think so I hope it comes between those two this time. 1 has to be a wolf. Not easy to know which one and I will give my opinion but this is a situation where I actually do think going/voting with those more confirmed makes sense.

Not a fan of the usage of Villa for village but here it looks like Aston Villa beating midland rivals Wolves every time I post it :pac:

7 villagers left
    Post Munch 6
    Villa 5 Wolves1
    Mislynch
    Villa 4 Wolves 1
    Munch
    Villa 3 Wolves 1
    Village finally get it right
    Villa 3 Wolves 0

if not
    Mislynch
    Villa 2 Wolves 1
    Munch
    Villa 1 Wolves 1
    Wolves win

Is my Lynch/Munch math right there? If it is the village can afford only 1 mislynch before getting it right. I think after those results there are only 3 candidates including myself so Lynch 2 / 3 for sure in the next 2 lynches.

The wolf won't kill one of us if we are the only mislynch left against them so the option should still be there each time.

Obviously I'm hoping the village make me the one omitted from those 3 and choose the wolf from G&R/Strawbs first time.

Strawbs if I have tunneled you I am sorry. Worth considering if a wolf would tunnel someone so hard though as that would no doubt just bring heat back on the wolf for doing so imo. Have I been pocketed to keep suspecting you and you not munched hoping I keep voting for you and that you rally back against me.

Currently thats the way i'd be leaning now village and my

#FFA 7

1.Green&Red
    2.Strawbs

That said I voted Strawbs almost everytime so it's not like I'd object to her first if I thought the village would go R&G next should Strawbs not end things.
    At Pets in the City atm, but just a quick post to say Woot on Triceratops!!!! I got lucky with Digi but I feel I earned the Triceratops lynch!!!

RIP Strawbs.
    Guys, this will sound like nonsense but I meant to vote TB last nite, I definitely posted up saying that’s who I voted for but Drunk G&R voted for Clarabel

And just for completeness, after Skunk's:

Maybe we can pretend what I posted was 2 minutes later. The Skunk was not mentioned so I can't claim I knew anything and was showing it off. If you want I can be modkilled as the village still gets the same amount of kills going forward.
    Right, RIP Skunk :(

I'm not ruling anyone out. It's gong to be a long day!!
    RIP skunky! I think it was gonna be either you or me. You got lucky!
    So not completely unexpected last nite, I wish it had been her

I’ve been thinking about Clarabel’s, and to a lesser extent Strawbs, insistence that we look at the Digi5. I’ll go back and review what actually happened with Digi’s lynch again but my initial thoughts are that my timeline yesterday is accurate and I just don’t see what they would bus one of their own when there were options and enough smoke to hide behind. Maybe I’m being na

So instead I considered myself and looking at it there is no good case for me not being suspected. I’ve done literally nothing to help the village, I’ve been p!ss poor. So would I expect the village to pick someone with zero kills over someone with none? Of course not, it would make no sense, like I find it impossible to make any case for myself. You literally can’t argue with facts

But of course the stinger in this is that when I talk about myself I mean BH as well. We’ve played a very similar game.

I’d ask the two left to consider that I went hard after Strawbs, very hard. BH will say he did too so I guess you need to decide which of us you think is more believable. I did mean to vote for TBallet on Saturday, I posted up here that I had, it would make no sense for me to do that if I didn’t believe I had, its was going to be disproved so immediately

I'm not sure what that tells us. My point in looking is that one of those quoted posts was from someone who already knew who the victim was going to be, and was therefore disingenuous. But which?

I included my own as Tusk will just accuse me of hiding if I didn't. I know I'm pure, but it's there so you can decide.

I included my own as Tusk will just accuse me of hiding if I didn't. I know I'm pure, but it's there so you can decide.

I wouldn't accuse, just point out that it could be construed that way...

• Advertisement

I was wrong a lot (Strawbs mostly) but A lot of my longer posts happened after munches as time difference meant I had a locked thread to stare at all day until it opened at 5pm my time so you shoud see a good bit of me QB.

Yeah, I did notice yours contained a lot of quantity alright.

Advertisement