Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Why is Clara there only one of six who thinks all three if the Digi group needs to be looked at so seriously?

There's 1 wolf and 5 villagers. If anything it should be easier to get people to agree with you.

I'll show the posts that swayed me to tb when I'm home. Just on the bus now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tusk wrote: »
    Why is Clara there only one of six who thinks all three if the Digi group needs to be looked at so seriously?

There's 1 wolf and 5 villagers. If anything it should be easier to get people to agree with you.

I'll show the posts that swayed me to tb when I'm home. Just on the bus now.

Because they've been cleared for a while and confirmation bias is playing.
    GnR and BH appear to both have the same logic behind them as being wolf and I'm not sure I buy it.

Why was strawbs munched. The only reason that anyone has put forward is that her list rattled the wolves (2 at the time).

Her list remaining has tusk and skunk to look at as a combo with TB. (Again I was cleared I know this is disputed but she is 100% right)

You were cleared without evidence by one lone village. That means nothing.

You were cleared without evidence by one lone village. That means nothing.

That's why I keep repeating that I'm not on her list to remind people that they need to add it.

I'm a gonna tonight, let's assume that. Why do you think you shouldn't be looked at?

The skunk hasn't responded to anything I've said and QB is still being super smooth.

BH and GNR feel to me like they are trying to figure it out

You're just attacking me. I've asked a number of times to assume I'm dead. Are you worried about them looking at you when I flip green?

• Advertisement

BTW. Of anyone votes anyone else and they flip green tonight then I'll be gone tomorrow and we've lost

So actually I'm not trying to defend myself anymore. You need to vote and kill me off for village to win.

(Can a more seasoned villager verify that statement please from a logic perspective)

I've already said I would expect the village to turn in me if you flip green.

The only worry I have is if that's true we lose.

I'm not attaching you. I'm bringing up legitimate points for discussion. As I said I'm open to changing vote if evidence point elsewhere. But nothing you have said or done has reduced my suspicion or given me any reason to suspect someone else more than u

I'm not attaching you. I'm bringing up legitimate points for discussion. As I said I'm open to changing vote if evidence point elsewhere. But nothing you have said or done has reduced my suspicion or given me any reason to suspect someone else more than u
    But who next after me?can we talk about them?

If we're both green. We have to figure this out tonight?

I've left work. I'll go to laundromat and sit for an hour instead of going for a walk in Paris on my first evening off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Clarabel, I've reread the posts leading up to your "Digi" post, I can't see any explanation. I'd like one from you

After you I think we should go for BH, BH will think we should go for me. If there is a wolf left in the Digi5 then I think we've lost because I can't see there being one there and if there was I'm not sure I'd have the capacity to dig them out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I will give kudos to you for today, if you are a wolf this is one hell of a slow play - really taking the long game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Clarabel wrote: »
    Because they've been cleared for a while and confirmation bias is playing.
    GnR and BH appear to both have the same logic behind them as being wolf and I'm not sure I buy it.

Why was strawbs munched. The only reason that anyone has put forward is that her list rattled the wolves (2 at the time).

Her list remaining has tusk and skunk to look at as a combo with TB. (Again I was cleared I know this is disputed but she is 100% right)

Just reading back and saw this and your post saying I haven’t said anything. Clara I said last night I was working 9-6 today, it’s not the first time I haven’t been able to get on during the work day so me not saying anything means nothing.

I posted my thoughts this morning to see what people thought and what the people I posted about had to say about it so I could make a good decision when voting later.

I’ve also provided an explanation for Strawbs munch. Yesterday I said it was because half of us thought she was village and half thought she was a wolf. I suggested it was a way to turn everyone on each other. When I posted about Green this morning I also said it could have been a way to throw shade on BH, Green and QB as the first two were on her for awhile and QB for their interaction before the lynch and munch.

I don’t know whether one of the first two done it so essentially the two will clear each other as they’re in the same boat.

I’ll be back on after six to look into things better then will place my vote.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’ve said all along that the Digi5 were probably pure. I know I am. And I know two others are. But probably isn’t the same as definitely and I don’t think it’s a given that we’ll ignore the other two if you flip green. That’s from my POV. from everyone else’s it’ll be the other three including me. I don’t mind scrutiny as I’ve nothing to hide. I’ve encouraged ISOs on me. You, Clara, afaik, are the only one that did one but you’d nothing to report back except ‘smooth’.

I do think it is more likely that the wolf is outside the Digi5 as that is how the evidence is pointing, which would mean Bounty and GnR if you flip green.

If it is Tusk or Skunk then I sincerely tip my hat to you.

TLDR: it’s good practice in a LYLO to be open about all possibilities.

You are starting to worry me though. You are putting up a goodish defense. As in, your thinking about what we’ll do if you flip green, is to your credit. You’re just not providing much by way of solid evidence that could sway me elsewhere tonight.

I’m scared :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I don't see why the village would turn on you. Yes you said Clara was the wolf in your eyes but hasn't QB also said that? You were still involved in voting / killing 2 wolves so I wouldn't just turn on you immediately cos you get Clara wrong. Especially not when I might be right there voting alongside you for her and who hasn't been wrong (sorry Strawbs).

My fear is that if it isn't Clara we would be back at me and G&R not having any wolf kills and being the prime suspects, especially if someone who liked either of us was then munched and tbh I think the purpose of Strawbs being killed was to line us two up as the next Lynches so we'd be back where the wolf wanted us potentially. I know im not bad but to whoever is left it'd be a crapshoot with nothing between us. Hell even TB voted for him and Digi voted for me the nights they were revealed Wolves!

so umm it'd better be Clara if she is chosen.

But who next after me?can we talk about them?

If we're both green. We have to figure this out tonight?

I've left work. I'll go to laundromat and sit for an hour instead of going for a walk in Paris on my first evening off.
    I've told to before I don't. I will say today is the first day playing the game that I'm not under extreme pressure at work. I wasn't concentrating before, I don't recall the post.

Two other people have cleared it, well given explainers. I don't know. I don't know.

I know I wouldn't have been able to cope as a wolf while I was working as I was the last few weeks. I hope this makes sense after the lynch tonight.

quickbeam wrote: »

TLDR: it’s good practice in a LYLO to be open about all possibilities.

You are starting to worry me though. You are putting up a goodish defense. As in, your thinking about what we’ll do if you flip green, is to your credit. You’re just not providing much by way of solid evidence that could sway me elsewhere tonight.

I’m scared :(
    Cause today is probably the only day I've really played and thought about the game.

I agree I don't have much in terms of evidence. So many posts.

I don't see why the village would turn on you. Yes you said Clara was the wolf in your eyes but hasn't QB also said that? You were still involved in voting / killing 2 wolves so I wouldn't just turn on you immediately cos you get Clara wrong. Especially not when I might be right there voting alongside you for her and who hasn't been wrong (sorry Strawbs).

My fear is that if it isn't Clara we would be back at me and G&R not having any wolf kills and being the prime suspects, especially if someone who liked either of us was then munched and tbh I think the purpose of Strawbs being killed was to line us two up as the next Lynches so we'd be back where the wolf wanted us potentially. I know im not bad but to whoever is left it'd be a crapshoot with nothing between us. Hell even TB voted for him and Digi voted for me the nights they were revealed Wolves!

so umm it'd better be Clara if she is chosen.
    It's not me!!!

Why do you think me over GNR

It's not me!!!

Why do you think me over GNR

I've been saying im stuck between only 2 possible choices and tbh I am not confident in either choice but they are the only 2 logical moves. My lack of confidence here has me even more worried because I could imagine you flipping green and then it'll be our one potential mislynch gone and we will probably be left with a 50/50 in the villages eyes between me and him.

Between you two he is the least confirmed. TB may have been double bluffing voting him and TB also implicated him or you (I know im good) imo by actually pushing the notion that the Digi core had a wolf in them.

That said you made a few posts you couldn't fully explain from Digi to your changing opinion on how likely the TB death would be. The latter would suit a wolf who bussed his team mate but cant keep his story straight. You also probably fit the Strawbs munch a bit better than G&R

To be totally honest Clara if anything I may be leaning towards voting you because I can’t see why a wolf would kill Strawbs to leave themselves in G&Rs position and I’m in the exact same position.

To be totally honest Clara if anything I may be leaning towards voting you because I can’t see why a wolf would kill Strawbs to leave themselves in G&Rs position and I’m in the exact same position.

QB can you explain your theory a bit more please. I'm not sure I understand why you say strawbs was setting up a GNR / BH vote.

Cause dope....and I intend to stay and play more ... You'll get more used to. WTF was Clara at....

• Advertisement

QB can you explain your theory a bit more please. I'm not sure I understand why you say strawbs was setting up a GNR / BH vote.

Sorry BH it was you who said it. .can you expand on that?

But that's exactly it.... following that logic through....please remember this....neither GnR, BH are wolves and since I'm not.

Will you just look when im gone. Please

Honestly, if there's a wolf in the digi folks, I'll be astonished. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just thinking it's so ballsy. So crazy that it has worked. Because I can't see any circumstance in which the remainder of the village votes for even 1 of us. So If you are in there wolfy wolf, then I offer my early congrats on a disgusting game well played. You beat us!

Sorry BH it was you who said it. .can you expand on that?

Before the Munch I thought me Strawbs & R&G would be left as none of us had gotten a wolf so were less confirmed and more of a mislynch opportunity going forward. I don't see any reason why R&G would then munch Strawbs giving himself less places to hide. You on the other hand I could explain as it would not give you less places to hide as your vote might clear you somewhat while the village focus on Me & R&G after the munch.

I can just visualise the deadroom right now (as if it's a pub for some reason) Everyone screaming at the telly like they know the murderer is right there in the room we're about to walk past...

SK, Strawbs, Fixxxer, Kolido, I'm sorry lads. We did our best :/

Honestly, if there's a wolf in the digi folks, I'll be astonished. I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just thinking it's so ballsy. So crazy that it has worked. Because I can't see any circumstance in which the remainder of the village votes for even 1 of us. So If you are in there wolfy wolf, then I offer my early congrats on a disgusting game well played. You beat us!

I honestly feel the same way, which worries me but if they voted/killed or bussed 2 team mates / wolves it's kinda hard to justify voting for them. If I survive the Lynch/Munch and we are still going I fully expect to be run against someone next time. Hopefully the village choose right this time though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I can just visualise the deadroom right now (as if it's a pub for some reason) Everyone screaming at the telly like they know the murderer is right there in the room we're about to walk past...

It’s not over yet. I’m still cautiously hopeful that we’ll win with Clara’s lynch.

Think I've at least intended to do my best for the village but didn't do my best for at least the first two there, sorry guys.

ghost-maybe-you-in-danger-girl-whoopy-goldberg-7NbNXY0hXaBWw

• Advertisement

I'm having gif issues, definitely proves I'm a wolf like digi

Advertisement