Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

whoopie-danger-ghost-youre-in-danger-girl-gif-7932686

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Ahh my head is melted!!!!

• Advertisement

I feel like if we get this wrong, there’s been so much said today I won’t have a bloody clue where to look next :confused:

I’ve just reread my posts this morning and after reading each I was like “they’re the wolf!”. They can’t all be wolves Skunk, pull yourself together :pac:

[quote="Green&Red;110229049

Clarabel is an interesting one. Is there a possibility that she saw the way the wind was blowing. Strawbs certainly thought she was not a wolf.
    [/quote]

Reading back over today’s posts. Okay we’ve all been saying why was it Strawbs? Well what iif Clarabel saw Strawbs clear her and the trouble she was getting into with Green, BH and QB so she took her out so she could throw shade on them and essentially clear herself with Strawbs not being around to say anything :o

I feel very rabbit holey when I start thinking of QB and G&R and keep having to pull myself back. Last game Lord TSC told me going down a rabbit hole was when you create a narrative that is much more extraordinary than it actually is. Like you make up this idea in your head that’s much more fantastic than what’s right in front of you.

I feel like each scenario I really try think of for each of them being a wolf ends up being too extravagant but I don’t feel that way with Clarabel.

Her heavy posting today may be a case of finally having time but it’s a bit coincidence for it to happen on lynch day. She’s giving a lot of “when I flip Green” and even that’s putting doubt in my head but I feel like that’s something a wolf would say to save themselves. They’d try anything to win the game.

I’m voting Clara now, praying to god this is the right decision because I’m f**cked tomorrow otherwise. We all are :(

Ain't no wolf bring slaughtered here tonight. There'd be waaaay less silence

I'm so excited....I get to find out who the wolf is tonight!

• Advertisement

TheSkunk wrote: »

I feel like each scenario I really try think of for each of them being a wolf ends up being too extravagant but I don’t feel that way with Clarabel.

are :(

I'm insulted. I'm very extravagant! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

For me Clara is the one that makes the most sense.
    BH is like looking in the mirror
    I couldn’t begin to make a case for the other three, maybe that’s naivety but the timeline I put up this morning where ye were all on line within 6 minutes of the deadline when Digi was lynched and a possible wolf did nothing when it would have been so easy and so easily defended, it just does not compute. Unless Digi has said I can’t be online for the next few days and am going to be modkilled. But even that excuse doesn’t hold water cause he was busy here that day

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red wrote: »
    Unless Digi has said I can’t be online for the next few days and am going to be modkilled. But even that excuse doesn’t hold water cause he was busy here that day

He wasn't in line to be modkilled as he was getting his votes in. That was the whole argument me and Strawbs were having with Pter. Only Lough and Succy were in line to be modkilled (and thus a waste to lynch). Cross and Digi were voting and so long as they continued they'd not have been modkilled.

For me Clara is the one that makes the most sense.
    BH is like looking in the mirror
    I couldn’t begin to make a case for the other three, maybe that’s naivety but the timeline I put up this morning where ye were all on line within 6 minutes of the deadline when Digi was lynched and a possible wolf did nothing when it would have been so easy and so easily defended, it just does not compute. Unless Digi has said I can’t be online for the next few days and am going to be modkilled. But even that excuse doesn’t hold water cause he was busy here that day

See this is what scares me. Clara ends up being a villager and it’s one of you two. The fact you’ve both shared the same opinions a lot and have the similarity of bussing Strawbs before her munch. Literally 50/50 :(

TheSkunk wrote: »
    See this is what scares me. Clara ends up being a villager and it’s one of you two. The fact you’ve both shared the same opinions a lot and have the similarity of bussing Strawbs before her munch. Literally 50/50 :(

I KNOW!!
    Tomorrow will be a **** show if that’s the case

Here I’m just thinking.. As much as I’d welcome the sweet relief of death right now after being in this so long, i think I’ll get a bit of separation anxiety after been talking to you all for so long and it just being done and over :pac:

tenor.gif?itemid=13262040

I've checked my PM email about 6 times today just to double check I'm definitely FBI, cause with the silly mistakes I've made while my head has been else where it's the kinda thing I'd have misread. Oh man.... I didn't realize I was a wolf. .ooops Dope.

Clarabel wrote: »
    I've checked my PM email about 6 times today just to double check I'm definitely FBI, cause with the silly mistakes I've made while my head has been else where it's the kinda thing I'd have misread. Oh man.... I didn't realize I was a wolf. .ooops Dope.

Was the chatting in ur backroom not a give away?

Was the chatting in ur backroom not a give away?

Thats the point, if I had been a wolf I'd have totally missed the back room :D

Can we at least get some music going. The silence is deafening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can we at least get some music going. The silence is deafening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

lads I've actually given up all hope. If it's not clara i don't know what to do. Clara if it's not you, I'm sorry, but there's some SERIOUS gaming going on if it's anyone else, and I'm afraid I'm just not a good enough detective to have caught it.

My vote won't change tonight.

I don't see a lynch or munch giving us any more info. I expect a digi 5 munch, to sow doubt that there's a wolf in there. If it's me, good luck. If it's not, the f*ck you wolves!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm so excited....I get to find out who the wolf is tonight!

do you find that out as soon as you die? I thought you'd have to wait til it was found out in-game...

tusk wrote: »
    lads I've actually given up all hope. If it's not clara i don't know what to do. Clara if it's not you, I'm sorry, but there's some SERIOUS gaming going on if it's anyone else, and I'm afraid I'm just not a good enough detective to have caught it.

My vote won't change tonight.

I don't see a lynch or munch giving us any more info. I expect a digi 5 munch, to sow doubt that there's a wolf in there. If it's me, good luck. If it's not, the f*ck you wolves!

It absolutely has to be me who dies tonight.

Sing me to my grave

Good luck Villagers. Fingers and toes crossed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed

Deadroom usually has answers. Though not always. Depends how the game mods wanna run it.

• Advertisement

If you are the wolf I hope they don’t make us wait for the hour.

IF and it’s a big if then I’d expect Tusk to be munched and us left to eat each other

I really hope it’s you Clarabel

Advertisement