Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’ve a bad feeling that BH is a wolf and I’ve completely over looked them and the BR are screaming at me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I moved from QB to TB

This is a very interesting turn of events.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Interesting cos you thought we'd catch you out as a wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Which one is?

• Advertisement

All the votes. Apart from QB, everyone seems to have voted differently to their previous votes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What does that tell you?

It tells me the pairings list had 2 players rattled.

Please don’t be obscure. Who got rattled?

Hopefully get to continue our conversation tomorrow, QB.

Nite all x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I voted TB at the time I said I did earlier :) Praise be to jaysus we bagged ourselves a wolf! If not then I’m ready to be taken tomorrow, my heart won’t be able to take it anymore :pac:

Can some super genius table creator do up a comparrison? I can't even remember who my last vote was

I don’t mean that as a criticism. Just that we’re running out of time if you’ve learned something useful.

Fingers well and truly crossed. If we don't have this one in the bag, then I think it's lights out village :(

Hopefully get to continue our conversation tomorrow, QB.

Nite all x

:confused:

I don’t trust the majority of ya and you were meant to vote me to put me out of my misery!!!

I don’t trust the majority of ya and you were meant to vote me to put me out of my misery!!!

We're all in misery here. Why are you so special!!!

I think I get ya. Ok.

tusk wrote: »
    We're all in misery here. Why are you so special!!!

P!ssed myself laughing at this. It’s so true, we’re all losing out damn minds :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Again the townsfolk were up in arms, so many unnecessary deaths inflicted upon their numbers. The time had come again to cast their votes, and they decided that Triceratops Ballet was one of those responsible for the killings.

A large cross was erected in the centre of Boardstown, and Triceratops Ballet was strapped to it...

hqdefault.jpg

Two cables were tied to their legs and arms, and two large trucks revved up and drove in opposite directions at speed, ripping her into pieces.

Triceratops Ballet has been lynched.

She was......

mason-verger-zapista-zapista.jpg

Mason Verger, a wolf

Votes:

Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Triceratops Ballet 4 quickbeam, TheSkunk, Clarabel, tusk
    Green&Red 1 Triceratops Ballet
    Clarabel 1 Green&Red
    quickbeam 1 Strawberry Milkshake
    Strawberry Milkshake 1 Bounty Hunter

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

Another of the evils in the village had been taken out, the remaining psychopath was getting desperate. They selected their target and struck without mercy.

Strawberry Milkshake was minding their own business when suddenly a scythe swung from a second story window, cleaving their head from their shoulders. The head flew into the air and landed into... ironically, a basket of strawberries:

33fc5de40325972403121da6fcd53d6f.jpg

Strawberry Milkshake has been killed. She was an FBI Trainee (NRV).

Lynch form opened

RIP Strawbs! Thank you for all that detailed work over the last few days!!!

Lads, the excitement lastnight nearly killed me! Necro you are a bad man. Congrats on the successful lynch. I really think if we didn't get that one right it was game over.

Where does this leave us in terms of mislynches now? Sorry I'm terrible and figuring that type of stuff out.

Most likely wolf teams imo:

Clarabel & Triceratops - Had this as a team in my head before I voted TB today, TB was more wolfy so went with her first. Although Clara did vote for TB, and even before me which was early Saturday, so we need to figure out if it makes sense as a bus, or if it's a legitimate vote. Were there enough clear directions or declarations to show that TB was definitely going down and that it was a lost cause worth climbing on?

Strawberry & Triceratops - The work ethic lately has been intense. Possibly to avoid detection? Thinks clara is 100% clear for some reason.

Green & Triceratops - TB votes for G&R. Could this have been a red herring to throw us off the scent in case she went down?

Bounty & Triceratops - Bounty is still stuck on Strawbs as a serious tunnel. Need more info here

TheSkunk & Triceratops - Digi 5 and TB 4, would a wolf really bus two of their team when it wasn't necessary?

Quickbeam & Triceratops - Digi 5 and TB 4, would a wolf really bus two of their team when it wasn't necessary?

Triceratops & Tusk - Digi 5 and TB 4, would a wolf really bus two of their team when it wasn't necessary?

Green and bounty require more investigation, but I'm not sure they're as likely as the other two, and definitely not as clear as the DigiBallet trio

Some questions then...
    • Was it in any way expected that TB would go down?
    • If so, would the wolves have voted together to try save her? There wasn't a whole helluva lot of trying to sway votes, so maybe there wasn't enough info for them to know what way the village was swaying?
    • Of the three who didn't catch TB, did they back up their claims on their votes enough to make sense?
    • As the last vote (I assume that's how the table works) on TB, did I know enough in advance of my vote to know that TB would be lynched? If so does that make me a potential wolf? Maybe. Would I have bussed two of my teammates in my first ever game?

Obviously the above was written pre-munch, so needs to be revised.

Post lynch, pre munch pre prepared post.

Guysssssss!!!! Just think, that was a blind vote and we did it together! I’m actually buzzing, well done everyone :D

Just saw Strawbs was munched! Knew she wasn’t a wolf, why was she munched though? I would have thought she could have been a nice potential mislynch as a few people were suspicious of her :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I wrote this while waiting for the munch but I must say I am well and truly confused by that move - thought it’d be me, Strawbs and G&R left to fight it out.

———-

Necro wrote: »
    Votes:

Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Triceratops Ballet 4 quickbeam, TheSkunk, Clarabel, tusk
    Green&Red 1 Triceratops Ballet
    Clarabel 1 Green&Red
    quickbeam 1 Strawberry Milkshake
    Strawberry Milkshake 1 Bounty Hunter

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

Digi 5 be damned, Tric3 is where it's at. Again I am not clearing them but I do not intend to vote for them next for sure. Interestingly 3 of them were in the Digi 5 and now with only one wolf left and both previous wolves not being in that group 4/5 of them are cleared.

Tric being dead means The village have to focus on those that did not vote for Tric in my opinion and yes that includes me if i've survived munch. I would think though one of those 4 on Tric, most ikely from the 3 Digi ones will be targetted though.

So G&R or Strawbs (or me).

If I did survive munch it'd be because of how I've gone after Strawbs imo, either wolves think i'll keep going down the wrong path and team up with G&R or they thought my death would point towards Strawbs.

For what it's worth I went to sleep before Strawbs compiled her giant list of interactions. I've always thought she was the smart leader wolf with posts like this making her seem village by putting the work in but there was so much work in that it didn't seem wolfy. Probably enough that I would have been happy to change my order from 1.Strawbs 2.TB 3.Clara (now don't suspect) to 1.TB 2.Strawbs 3.Clara as I felt TB was the most likely partner for any wolf.

I found it odd however that in that post of Strawbs where she ended up with 6 possible teams of wolves she some how included me and the person I kept saying was her most likely wolf team mate and was no.2 on my FFAs. Setting up the post Lynch narrative maybe?

For G&R TB voting for him does stand out. A double bluff seeing as G&R did not seem to have any other votes expected on him at the time maybe?

Then there is this post
    Green&Red wrote: »
    For what it’s worth I’ve voted TBallet today. So you can delete that pairing

According to the vote you went for Clara !? Explain please why you wanted your potential connection to TB removed while claiming you voted for them but didn't actually right before a wolf reveal?

Hindsight is great but still Clara is not one of the wolves for me now so every part of this post is odd.

Right now I almost think I am still alive in the hope that I would side with G&R and convince the remaining village core that my belief that Stawbs & TB were a team and to vote Strawbs.

We can afford a mislynch I think so I hope it comes between those two this time. 1 has to be a wolf. Not easy to know which one and I will give my opinion but this is a situation where I actually do think going/voting with those more confirmed makes sense.

Not a fan of the usage of Villa for village but here it looks like Aston Villa beating midland rivals Wolves every time I post it :pac:

7 villagers left
    Post Munch 6
    Villa 5 Wolves1
    Mislynch
    Villa 4 Wolves 1
    Munch
    Villa 3 Wolves 1
    Village finally get it right
    Villa 3 Wolves 0

if not
    Mislynch
    Villa 2 Wolves 1
    Munch
    Villa 1 Wolves 1
    Wolves win

Is my Lynch/Munch math right there? If it is the village can afford only 1 mislynch before getting it right. I think after those results there are only 3 candidates including myself so Lynch 2 / 3 for sure in the next 2 lynches.

The wolf won't kill one of us if we are the only mislynch left against them so the option should still be there each time.

Obviously I'm hoping the village make me the one omitted from those 3 and choose the wolf from G&R/Strawbs first time.

Strawbs if I have tunneled you I am sorry. Worth considering if a wolf would tunnel someone so hard though as that would no doubt just bring heat back on the wolf for doing so imo. Have I been pocketed to keep suspecting you and you not munched hoping I keep voting for you and that you rally back against me.

Currently thats the way i'd be leaning now village and my

#FFA 7

1.Green&Red
    2.Strawbs

That said I voted Strawbs almost everytime so it's not like I'd object to her first if I thought the village would go R&G next should Strawbs not end things.

Advertisement