Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cycling to the last movie I’m watching at that festival now but the above post sums up where my mind was before munch (sorry Strawbs) might need some time after the movie to work out the implications of the Strawbs kill though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I personally think strawberry was munched for two reasons.

Her pairs work freaked the wolves out cause she was on the right track.

Selfishly she called out accurately why I wasn't a wolf, whereas I was heading very quickly into a mislynch situation. I'm gonna be on a train back to Paris in a while, I'm going to go back and read through her lists.

I'm now mega confused about QB. But if she was wolf I suspect I'd be the one munched

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Strawberry munch makes no sense to me. Making me feel even more like it's got to be Clara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Maybe that’s the point? Half of us thought she was village and half of us thought she was a wolf. Could they have taken her out so we’d all turn on each other?

Clarabel wrote: »
    I personally think strawberry was munched for two reasons.

Her pairs work freaked the wolves out cause she was on the right track.

Selfishly she called out accurately why I wasn't a wolf, whereas I was heading very quickly into a mislynch situation. I'm gonna be on a train back to Paris in a while, I'm going to go back and read through her lists.

I'm now mega confused about QB. But if she was wolf I suspect I'd be the one munched

Never thought you’d be lynched thought that would be TB with Strawbs 2nd (thought G&R would vote her too not you).

Thought you may have been but more likely 1 of the Digi5 still left. Anyway I’ll consider it more after the jimi hendrix doc I’m about to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

At Pets in the City atm, but just a quick post to say Woot on Triceratops!!!! I got lucky with Digi but I feel I earned the Triceratops lynch!!!

RIP Strawbs.

tusk wrote: »
    Strawberry munch makes no sense to me. Making me feel even more like it's got to be Clara

Explain that please. Strawberry called you out a few times in her lists.

Explain why you think it's me. Where's the logic

Who I think could be likely pairings

TheSkunk & Triceratops
    Triceratops & Tusk

That's what strawberry has left on her list

My no.1 suspect is tusk

Who I think could be likely pairings

TheSkunk & Triceratops
    Triceratops & Tusk

That's what strawberry has left on her list

My no.1 suspect is tusk, right now. Let me read more, but I'm declaring my reading bias.

From strawberry

Although I can't be 100% I don't think these are a pair unless there's been long term bussing.

Bounty & Triceratops - Bounty has had TB on his FFAs continuously and always mentioning team with me. Had her bad leaning.

Green & TheSkunk - a bit too much pocketing going on knowing she was one of Digi5. Skunk was wary of Green for ages and had him wolf leaning.

Green & Triceratops - On his FFAs and wolf reads continuosly

Quickbeam & Triceratops - QB calling her out and votes last couple of phases could have led to a bandwagon on TB

• Advertisement

Hopefully get to continue our conversation tomorrow, QB.

Nite all x
    Last night I read this as a threat to QB. That they'd only get to have this conversation if strawberrybaby survived because QB didn't munch her.

But QB did spearhead TB.

Thoughts from others?

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think I get ya. Ok.

Pity kill? Am I overthinking this?

I took that comment as trying to bait the wolves into munching her, to Sri her revealing something (I don’t think she had anything to reveal). Either the wolves fell for it, or understood it but wanted her gone anyway.

Wolf now I should say, not wolves.

Pity kill? Am I overthinking this?

No that was me saying I understood (or thought I did) what she was up to.

No that was me saying I understood (or thought I did) what she was up to.

I think I misread what she was saying. I think she was clearing you actually.

Sorry guys, my dog got bitten so out at the vets. Will read up and reply when I can. I wrote my clara/strawbs thing rushing out the house, so sorry about that. should have added some more info

I think I misread what she was saying. I think she was clearing you actually.

NOOO. Strawberry voted for you!!!!

She did. She was wrong.

Doesn’t change the fact that I think she was baiting the wolf to munch her by pretending she had info that she’d not reveal until after munch. I didn’t press it once that’s what I thought or her plan would not work.

Still a bit confused by the death of Strawbs. Maybe the wolves want to implicate both myself and G&R because we had been anti her for most of the game or maybe QB for the fact that Strawbs voted that way. Did she give any indication why she would be voting that way?

First thing that still needs explaining however for me Is G&Rs vote that he said was on wolf TB but turned out to be on Clara?

Digi 5 be damned, Tric3 is where it's at. Again I am not clearing them but I do not intend to vote for them next for sure. Interestingly 3 of them were in the Digi 5 and now with only one wolf left and both previous wolves not being in that group 4/5 of them are cleared.

Tric4 surely?

I’d not be so quick to clear Triceratops voters. With the Digi5 a different vote could have saved him. With the Tric4 the last wolf could have seen how the wind was blowing and wanted to be seen to vote off a wolf. In this case, it’d be one of the later voters, Clara or Tusk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Guys, this will sound like nonsense but I meant to vote TB last nite, I definitely posted up saying that’s who I voted for but Drunk G&R voted for Clarabel

Tric4 surely?

I’d not be so quick to clear Triceratops voters. With the Digi5 a different vote could have saved him. With the Tric4 the last wolf could have seen how the wind was blowing and wanted to be seen to vote off a wolf. In this case, it’d be one of the later voters, Clara or Tusk.

If that were the case I'd like to highlight I physically can not jump to a different vote so would not fit the case here ;)

Might have typed 3 assuming one of them was about to die in the munch, that was written before Strawbs was munched and posted right after.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Guys, this will sound like nonsense but I meant to vote TB last nite, I definitely posted up saying that’s who I voted for but Drunk G&R voted for Clarabel

Could be nonsense lies but it is also the exact excuse I expected someone who had their stag over the weekend would say, so umm :confused:

Green&Red wrote: »

Sounds legit!! Tric5 so :P

Tric4 surely?

When I was looking at the votes last night I too was thinking I'm not sure I'd immediately clear someone who voted TB. From yizzers perspective I guess that means me. I was also very clear that I thought others were voting TB, I thought her a wolf too and changed my vote. I don't think it was clear that TB was going down. I thought strawberrybaby might still go and that's why I wanted more support on TB.

Both tusk and QB have raised this as a viable wolf tactic. I agree. But it's also a viable village move too, ensure there enough votes on a person who you think is wolf.

When I was looking at the votes last night I too was thinking I'm not sure I'd immediately clear someone who voted TB. From yizzers perspective I guess that means me. I was also very clear that I thought others were voting TB, I thought her a wolf too and changed my vote. I don't think it was clear that TB was going down. I thought strawberrybaby might still go and that's why I wanted more support on TB.

Both tusk and QB have raised this as a viable wolf tactic. I agree. But it's also a viable village move too, ensure there enough votes on a person who you think is wolf.

Nobody is cleared but I do think it is logical to be more suspicious of those who didn't vote to kill Wolf Tric especially those who didn't vote to Kill wolf Tric and wolf Digi.

That only leaves myself and G&R however. So I am most conscious of the possibiity of wolf G&R

unfortunately G&R is once again like myself when it comes to a potential team with Tric - Has FFAd her and referenced her as a potential wolf.

Out of the potential combos who do people think was the least anti Tric, even if they then later voted her?

Explain that please. Strawberry called you out a few times in her lists.

Explain why you think it's me. Where's the logic

This is based on a gut feeling I had already. Plus the fact that I can't see any logic in the strawbs munch. It feels like a lone wolf panicking and going after someone who's recently put in a lot of work, rather than strategically picking off an unlikely mislynch, which I expect a seasoned wolf would have done.

I feel like as a new player I probably would have made the same mistake, and I don't think any of the other players are as new as you and I.

You say I'm your number 1 suspect. Can you elaborate, other than the fact that I've been calling you out lately? I've been on the winning side of votes for two wolves now and have been clearly stating my reasons up until the latest vote which we all did blind.

Nobody is cleared but I do think it is logical to be more suspicious of those who didn't vote to kill Wolf Tric especially those who didn't vote to Kill wolf Tric and wolf Digi.

That only leaves myself and G&R however. So I am most conscious of the possibiity of wolf G&R

unfortunately G&R is once again like myself when it comes to a potential team with Tric - Has FFAd her and referenced her as a potential wolf.

Out of the potential combos who do people think was the least anti Tric, even if they then later voted her?

I am still thinking the way outlined here but one way the Strawbs kill would make sense is if the wolf is not me or G&R. They need 2 mislynches to win and the logic of everyone but me and G&R having just killed a wolf suggests we would be the next two up for lynching. We are also the two who more than anyone else were after Strawbs so klling her could implicate us in both ways and the death of both of us could give the wolves the game in such a scenario.

Clara is my first choice, followed by GnR, followed by BH.

I can't for the life of me understand why any of the wolves would bus each other twice. Especially qb and skunk being the first ones on tric.

I know I'm a villager and my reads are legit, so their votes mimicing mine make them absolute villagers in my mind. and If they're not then I Hate them and this game!

• Advertisement

I am still thinking the way outlined here but one way the Strawbs kill would make sense is if the wolf is not me or G&R. They need 2 mislynches to win and the logic of everyone but me and G&R having just killed a wolf suggests we would be the next two up for lynching. We are also the two who more than anyone else were after Strawbs so klling her could implicate us in both ways and the death of both of us could give the wolves the game in such a scenario.

The logic doesn't compute for me.

If anything, a strawbs lynch helps to clear you.

Advertisement