Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Tusk can I ask why you’re voyinh BH? I seen your post saying he’s done something before but can’t see find what you were talking about?

I feel out of the three I done last night he was the least dodgy. I don’t want him or Strawbs to go. If we get the other wolf tonight we can look back at interactions and probably nail it. We gain nothing if either of them flip green which I think they will.

Just imagining a scenario where they were both wolves, I’d lose my marbles :pac:

It's posts like this that had you no.3 in my FFA. I don't have a vote in on you but have an opinion cos a wolf would be happy to just go along with consensus on thread and not stand out.

Agreed. Clara you need to work with us and decide who you’re going after based on your own reasoning. Not out of fear of being an outlier. As Bounty said you could jump on a wagon and potentially take out a villager. In which case you’d be in the firing line for the next lynch and won’t have anything to defend yourself with other than “didn’t want to be an outlier” and then you could end up being mislynched in which case we lose the game

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Tusk can I ask why you’re voyinh BH? I seen your post saying he’s done something before but can’t see find what you were talking about?

I feel out of the three I done last night he was the least dodgy. I don’t want him or Strawbs to go. If we get the other wolf tonight we can look back at interactions and probably nail it. We gain nothing if either of them flip green which I think they will.

Just imagining a scenario where they were both wolves, I’d lose my marbles :pac:

Didn't see him mention who he voted for just that he had voted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Tusk can I ask why you’re voyinh BH? I seen your post saying he’s done something before but can’t see find what you were talking about?:

Not sure what you're talking about here?

Clara, I meant nobody had declared who they've voted for, so your vote may still be an outlier...

Also I agree with by and skunk on blindly following. Bad idea

Hope we see G&R today
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

At 13.56 Strawbs quoted a post by Tusk and he said I’ll put a vote on him.

I can’t find the original post

Not sure what your talking about here as I just re-read Strawbs post from 13.56 and it was about myself and Tusk not interacting much not about him voting for me. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Yeah I've not declared who I voted for, just that I voted.

Not sure what your talking about here as I just re-read Strawbs post from 13.56 and it was about myself and Tusk not interacting much not about him voting for me. Maybe I'm wrong though.

No that’s the one I’m talking about. She quoted a post by Tusk

• Advertisement

I can’t find the original quote, I’m on my phone. It said this.

“100% agree with this. In the early game it was less distracting as it was causing conversation. But now it's getting out of hand and even if he is village I think he's causing more harm than good.

Will stick a vote on him once I'm off my phone.

Interested to see what will his reaction be to me doing this?”

Someone help I’m so confused :o

That was about sk before his Lynch

tusk wrote: »
    That was about sk before his Lynch

Awwww right okay, thanks for that. I didn’t know what was going on there when nobody knew what I was talking about :pac:

Yep. I was asking BH and tusk had they interacted prior to Tusk making that post but that post was from last week (around posts 2000). Absolutely nothing to do with the current state of play.

I’ve now got to fixxxer being lynched (rip) so I’m nearly there. Have no idea how it’s going to look in a table though but I’ll work it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Vote who you think is a wolf not who others do. If your a villager remember the people you are following in the village may be wolves, have your own opinion not potentially theirs. It does make you easier to analyze after votes too but if your good that should not be an issue.

Well there are two wolves. One many people seems to be voting for. So my vote might help catch the wolf

It's posts like this that had you no.3 in my FFA. I don't have a vote in on you but have an opinion cos a wolf would be happy to just go along with consensus on thread and not stand out.

Hmmm, all of my votes so far have beeny opinion and mostly I've landed up voting on my own because that who I believe is the wolf. I'm not sure that's been helpful for the village though when there is less people playing

Clarabel wrote: »
    Well there are two wolves. One many people seems to be voting for. So my vote might help catch the wolf

I'm actually not sure who i'd say many people seem to be going for.
    Hmmm, all of my votes so far have beeny opinion and mostly I've landed up voting on my own because that who I believe is the wolf. I'm not sure that's been helpful for the village though when there is less people playing

It reminds me of when you were saying you didn't want to say who was most wolfy in case they were a mislynch. At some point you have to follow your own gut. I mean there must be a reason you suspect that person. If you don't think others will also vote that way as things stand why not say why you intend to vote that way in advance and see if people would or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I really think the two of you are on the same side and barking up the wrong tree, it’s like watching your parents fight :( Just think, the two of you are tearing each other to shreds and everyone else is staying quiet. Does that not say something? Granted it’s only 12 on a Saturday but I’d be keeping an eye on anyone who doesn’t engage today and leaves you both to your own devices.

I’ve just put in a placeholder vote for transparency. To be decided if I’ll change or post who on thread during my lunch.

Still alive, I’ve a vote in

That is all

Agreed. Clara you need to work with us and decide who you’re going after based on your own reasoning. Not out of fear of being an outlier. As Bounty said you could jump on a wagon and potentially take out a villager. In which case you’d be in the firing line for the next lynch and won’t have anything to defend yourself with other than “didn’t want to be an outlier” and then you could end up being mislynched in which case we lose the game
    There's no fear. Where did I say fear?
    I said I think it's more helpful to vote where more people are going to vote when both choices I think are wolves

Not sure what you're talking about here?

Clara, I meant nobody had declared who they've voted for, so your vote may still be an outlier...

Also I agree with by and skunk on blindly following. Bad idea

Can you people not read. I said I also think this person is a wolf

• Advertisement

I'm actually not sure who i'd say many people seem to be going for.

It reminds me of when you were saying you didn't want to say who was most wolfy in case they were a mislynch. At some point you have to follow your own gut. I mean there must be a reason you suspect that person. If you don't think others will also vote that way as things stand why not say why you intend to vote that way in advance and see if people would or not.

What? I've done FFA plenty of times. I've declared votes, I've said who i think is a wolf. I thought it fairly obvious last night that my first vote was on QB. I've no issue declaring.

BH you and tusk are feeling more and more wolf for misrepresentating what I am saying

Kolido wrote: »
    Unlikely 2 in the digi4, as has been talked about. Digi could have been save that lynch if 2 didnt vote.

My wolf lean were tb, clara, gnr, qb.

Going on this read, obviously I cant be sure, if there are no wolves in the digi4, tb and gnr are the wolves.
    If there is 1 wolf in there, then there is a wolf in qb or clara, and a wolf in tb or gnr.
    If there are 2 wolves in the digi4, then qb and clara. However, was clara online much the night digi was lynched? A cunning plan like would be more qb and pter style.

To summarise,

#FFA6
    Tb
    Grn
    Qb
    Clara.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Sorry, remove Clara from this example, I thought she vote digi but she didnt.

Revised, if there is 1 wolf in digi5, I think its qb, if there are 2 then I think pter also.

@bounty

Yourself and Green are pretty similar in to how you think this game. I can't see you two being a team so what's your take on him if you read Kolido's posts above?

What? I've done FFA plenty of times. I've declared votes, I've said who i think is a wolf. I thought it fairly obvious last night that my first vote was on QB. I've no issue declaring.

BH you and tusk are feeling more and more wolf for misrepresentating what I am saying

Nobody's represented what you're saying wrong, everyone seems to be taking you the same way...

Maybe you're not articulating what you're trying to say the right way....?

Panic setting in now that you're being called out?

So, what does each person's potential flip teach us? This is off the top of my head, but would be nice to get some thoughts down in writing for each eventuality.

Player Name | Green Flip | Red Flip
    TB | |
    clara | |
    BH | |
    Skunk | | Likely clears QB and Tusk, as remaining digi5
    GnR | |
    Tusk | | Likely clears QB and Skunk, as remaining digi5
    strawbs | | GnR and BH had heavily targeted so likely clears them
    QB | | Likely clears Skunk and Tusk, as remaining digi5

Look at me! I learned tables!!!

Woops. I copied my last table and forgot to remove my self-congratulations lol

@bounty

Yourself and Green are pretty similar in to how you think this game. I can't see you two being a team so what's your take on him if you read Kolido's posts above?

I'd read from that post that Kolido didn't suspect you. If I didn't suspect you I too would be much more suspicious of G&R.

Couldn't see you as his partner either - Who would you think more likely to be a partner for G&R if he was one?

There's no better radio station than absolute. This on now and I fcuking love it!

I'm nearly done. Kolido soon for the noose. Soz :o

Nobody's represented what you're saying wrong, everyone seems to be taking you the same way...

Maybe you're not articulating what you're trying to say the right way....?

Panic setting in now that you're being called out?

No. Vote me if you want. I'm still in work. I'm exhausted. I've had minimal sleep. I've just made a **** up from tiredness that's gonna cost us a few hours.

I'm trying to keep up because, I want village to win. I'm invested.

No. Vote me if you want. I'm still in work. I'm exhausted. I've had minimal sleep. I've just made a **** up from tiredness that's gonna cost us a few hours.

I'm trying to keep up because, I want village to win. I'm invested.

Sh!t, hope you get it sorted!

• Advertisement

I just like to say that I love Clarabel. You’re nearly there! Those weeks before you get your holidays are always the worst at work.

Advertisement