Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

For full clarity:
    Virtanen wrote: »
    And I don't think it was answered properly (if it was someone might direct me to it) but Kolido, could you give us an explanation of why you voted for Trit? And not just one line, but an actual explanation
    Kolido wrote: »
    Just seeing this now.

Well it was two fold, a) I found his play being cagey, he was helpful but not posting too much to look like derailing the vil which is how a wolf would play imo. b) he was least on the vil side imo, call it a process of elimination

And:
    Kolido wrote: »
    Sorry I had a meeting earlier that I wasnt expecting so didnt get a chance to post.
    Fwiw I would have gone qb and strawbs

Yes Ive been wrong on a lot so far but I think everyone has. This game has been an uphill struggle since the seer went out first. I dont have any evidence to defend myself but I did push for the no lynch, which I believe was crucial in giving us this chance to win.
    At the end of the day we can have a mislynch, so vote me if ye want, there will be another chance.
    By 'we' you must mean you and your wolf buddy, because the village can't

If that's the best you have to offer then I'd might as well put my vote in now

D2 so far is still looking bad for QB.

Virt, why me not QB? Where I’m at reading right now you were all over the possibility of them being a team.

D2 so far is still looking bad for QB.

Virt, why me not QB? Where I’m at reading right now you were all over the possibility of them being a team.

I was, but after reading through Kolido's posts last night (admittedly that was pointing me to Molly at the time) and again this morning, it seemed to me like he was setting QB up to be lynched, while he was chopping and changing on you with no real substance

You think that Kolido was instead bussing QB?

Again for clarity, here's a summation of my feelings that QB was a wolf earlier in the game:
    sKeith - Was helpful to the village last night helping to figure out when the Seer should come out. Not sure a Wolf would contribute that much to the village cause in such a small game

Kolido - Hasn't posted much, need to hear more from. Could be a low-lying wolf

Tritium - Decent enough contributions today, was the first to post an FFA. Is more reactionary than actively seeking

Quickbeam - Has been helpful to the village on both days. My only doubt is that Kitten may have implied that she had peeked him bad. Plus has been bussing Molly heavily, who I have as a stronger contender

Strawberry Milkshake - Questions when the Seer would have gotten a peak - which I was thinking as well, tbh. The problem is that these questions were premunch, our Seer responded and now she's dead. Not a good look here

Mollyb60 - Has been acting the most wolfy both days. From her double-negative last night, to her over-defensiveness today. She also referred to the village as "you guys", and asked to be lynched, which isn't a pro-village play

Duffman - Hasn't posted much, need to hear more from. Could be a low-lying wolf

So my #FFA1 is

Molly
    Strawberry
    Quickbeam
    If we're all voting for a no-lynch then I'm happy with a speed day

Onto the next lynch so. QB, you've appeared really helpful the last few days, but you did throw up several red flags prior to the lynch last night for me

You posted this, in response to Strawbs' early vote:

Which looks like classic pocketing to me. Then, not long after, you post your list of all the potential teams that are in the game. If you'd done it earlier then we might have been able to make a meaningful lynch out of it, but it seems to me like you were doing it to sew confusion for the lynch. Hell, you said that Strawbs was looking like she was about to be lynched, maybe she's your co-wolf and you were trying to protect her

Finally there's the whole flip-flopping act you pulled off before you're vote. Again, sewing confusion

Care to comment?
    Could be either one, personally I'm leaning towards pocketing. I had Strawbs on my FFA for her questions about the Seer prior to the munch, but since then she hasn't really done much to set off any alarm bells

You, on the other hand, were also on my FFA, albeit further down, but have since set off quite a few alarm bells. You insisted that my theory about Kitten's peek was wrong, because you knew you weren't a wolf. The problem is that we have no way of knowing that

As for why a wolf would flip-flop so much? To cover for why you were taking so long. We didn't get any vote from Duffman, maybe you were biding time and hoping to vote last, that way you could vote for whoever you wanted and effectively create a free munch

Maybe you wanted to see if you're teammate ended up with two votes, that way you could either lynch your co-wolf to gain credit with the village, or make sure the vote ended in a tie and go to a 2nd round
    I definitely think there's a low-lying wolf among the group, either Kolido or Duffman. The problem is that I think you might be the other one

You might be pointing out Kolido's actions to gain merit with the village and to bus your fellow wolf
    Just because it's a ballsy move doesn't mean it couldn't happen. In fact, pointing out how ballsy it is doesn't change that. I agree, it would be a stupid move. So stupid that, if someone were to actually try it, they might get away with it

Realistically, what more information do you think we could gather from the game as it is now? Do you really think that we'd get any more out of playing an extra 20 hours with no actions than just getting on with the game here and now?
    My top two suspects right now are:

Quickbeam
    Duffman

I'm going to be honest, when I did my analysis of Kolido's posts last night, I thought it was going to point to QB as the other wolf. Instead it had the opposite effect and made her lean village for me

Looking back, they could have been bussing each other, but I'm sorry Strawbs, I feel like the evidence is pointing to you more than it is to QB. The evidence I have against her is circumstantial, whereas we know that Kolido was bad, therefore his interactions with people have more substance behind them

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Okay, back peed and caught up.

Interviewer: Tell me how you work in a team?
    Me: Well, I killed one of my team earlier this week.

(not a true story :))

I think it was Yulewolf I said that the wolves may win it, but it was no thanks to their play that it was the village that would have lost it.

In this game, I seriously can't separate you two, and if we win it, it'll down to pure luck in who we vote for, and not in the least because of any bad play from the wolves. Whichever one of it it is between you two, win or lose, you can pat yourself on the back for a game very well played.

• Advertisement

We going to come to a consensus before 1pm, and vote at 12.59pm?

Or we just going to vote who we want at 12.59pm?

I don't think a consensus is possible. OTOH, a wolf just needs the first person to vote for a villager for them to join in that vote. The wolf actually cares nothing for who gets lynched so long as it's not them. Me and the other villager really want to catch a wolf.

There was definite bussing going on yesterday. They didn’t have any other choice.

She has flip flopped over Kolido all day yesterday too and was fishing for our suspects for lynch before the munch had taken place. That has to be tactical play.

I have no read on you Virt - still! Just my stoopid head. I do it all the time (soz kitten, soz duffman) and it’s usually wrong. Think that time I was seer and got all those great peeks was more a fluke than anything else.

Argh I said an all male wolf team. Now I’m wondering if QB was wearing the trousers and confusing me :(

I really don't see any point in trying to reach a consensus with so few people left, honestly. Leave it up to fate IMO

There was definite bussing going on yesterday. They didn’t have any other choice.

She has flip flopped over Kolido all day yesterday too and was fishing for our suspects for lynch before the munch had taken place. That has to be tactical play.

I have no read on you Virt - still! Just my stoopid head. I do it all the time (soz kitten, soz duffman) and it’s usually wrong. Think that time I was seer and got all those great peeks was more a fluke than anything else.

Argh I said an all male wolf team. Now I’m wondering if QB was wearing the trousers and confusing me :(

No, I don't think I did (flip-flop over Kolido yesterday). Prior to that, yes, I did. But once I ISO'd him, I was pretty sure it was him. There wasn't even any heat on him then (dare I say, I was the one who brought the heat?) so what would have been the point to start ISOing and pointing out wolfy stuff about him at that stage. As I said before, if we were on a team, it'd make more sense for him to bus me as I was the one who had suspicion on them already.

I'm a villager Strawbs. Honestly.

quickbeam wrote: »
    No, I don't think I did (flip-flop over Kolido yesterday). Prior to that, yes, I did. But once I ISO'd him, I was pretty sure it was him. There wasn't even any heat on him then (dare I say, I was the one who brought the heat?) so what would have been the point to start ISOing and pointing out wolfy stuff about him at that stage. As I said before, if we were on a team, it'd make more sense for him to bus me as I was the one who had suspicion on them already.

I'm a villager Strawbs. Honestly.

I said it earlier, but the fact that it wouldn't make sense is exactly why you might have done it, to keep a wolf entrenched in the village long-term...

God, we're 13 minutes away from lynch and I still don't know who to trust :(

• Advertisement

You were!

My notes from Yesterday onwards

Asks others why they think Kolido is a wolf
    Asks Kolido why he’s a villager
    Asks are we sure he’s a wolf

Argh my head!

Who you voting for QB

Who you voting for QB

Don't answer that

Don’t vote me I am a villager

A
    Vill
    A
    Ger

You were!

My notes from Yesterday onwards

Asks others why they think Kolido is a wolf
    Asks Kolido why he’s a villager
    Asks are we sure he’s a wolf

Argh my head!

Asked him why he was a villager because it had become a theme. Trit asked me it. I asked Trit it, and you it, and Molly it. I think when people are pretending to be villagers, it's good to ask them why they are. I also thought his answer was poor, and called him up on it.

I also wanted others, you especially as you were the one I trusted most yesterday, to go over my ISO of him to see if there's stuff I missed or misinterpreted. I'd hardly have encouraged you to do that if he was my teammate.

Don't answer that

I will.

in 8 minutes.

:)

Guys, this might help: https://www.random.org/coins/

:D

So trust me now.

My heads gotta be right sometimes, hasn’t it?

And if it is you - you deserve to win for all the effort you’ve put in.

I can hear Molly saying I’m gonna be the one slapped if I’m wrong.

I couldn't split between you three last night.

I slept. I woke. I decided it was Molly.

I need to sleep. Come to a decision on who the wolf is. Then vote for the other person - guaranteed win that way! All in 4 minutes!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Guys, this might help: https://www.random.org/coins/

:D

Mine said “the hell with it” :D

• Advertisement

I prefer eenie meenie, personally

Gonna vote around 12:59:30

#Vote: Virtanen

#votevirtenan

#VoteQuickbeam

Damn it

Well played village

Phew thank god we’re done

We won??????

Okay, everyone come clean. I was NRV as I've been saying all along. Which one of you was it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

As QB and Strawberry we’re out for a stroll, QB suddenly tripped. She has stumbled on the elusive mixer.

Village win!

Advertisement