Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Virtanen wrote: »
    Oh FFS, my reads have just been awful this game

Who now, Virt? Me or Strawbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

In the event of a tied lynch it will go to a revote for all players

I’ve only about 15 minutes till I need to head. Should be back well before lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

quickbeam wrote: »
    Who now, Virt? Me or Strawbs?

I'll have to have another look back at Kolido's posts, but I remember him bussing you quite hard. I'll have to re-read them to see whether he was trying to frame you or trying to make it look that way

Who for you, me or Strawbs?

Virtanen wrote: »
    I'll have to have another look back at Kolido's posts, but I remember him bussing you quite hard. I'll have to re-read them to see whether he was trying to frame you or trying to make it look that way

Who for you, me or Strawbs?

You.

I think.

Not on PC right now. Did a spreadsheet at home where I looked at the combos of last three and who was likely to vote for who and who that benefited. That’s why u thought I was for the munch. Need to re look and see what a Molly munch tells me.

• Advertisement

That’s a seriously long post, QB.

Farewell, Molly x

That’s a seriously long post, QB.

Farewell, Molly x

Had it prepared. Really thought I was for the munch due to my flip flopping.

Strawbs, explain to me again why you think I'm a wolf? As far as I can tell, it's based on my supposedly-calm posting style and the fact I used one word the same as Kolido. Correct?

In a nutshell, Virt :D

The fact both you and QB have Molly as your suspect doesn’t help.

• Advertisement

That's it? Because you know this is the final day, if you have any cards or opinions you're holding close to your chest, now's the time to come out with them

What's your opinion on QB?

Her timing on the first night lynch wasn’t a good look.

Do I stick with my gut or have a Yakult?

What you think, Virt?

OT

Good luck with the interview, QB!

Thanks. In reception now and need to pee :(. Not a good omen.

You'll be grand, just don't threaten to lynch them and you'll get on fine :)

To answer your question, Strawbs:
    Kolido wrote: »
    Your interaction with KK would suggest you're not a wolf but it could be a double bluff.

I'll place you in my good column for the time being.

In response to Strawbs
    I had 2 on my ffa but I guess it wasnt picked up as I had the format wrong.

#FFA

Strawbs
    Trit
    Duffers (tentitive 3rd. Hasnt posted much so slotting him in here)

Places Strawbs on his FFA - presumably in number one spot, given he specified that Duffman was 3rd - but goes on to vote for Tritium
    This is actually a great point. I'm really undecided at this time.

In response to QB's assessment of Strawb's early lynch vote
    You voted for Trit lastly, hoping duffers didn't get online, you could have taken it to a tie break.

Bit of a wolfy move, not risking the tie breaker/rand

Criticizes QB's vote for Duffman instead of going for the tie-break
    Just seeing this now.

Well it was two fold, a) I found his play being cagey, he was helpful but not posting too much to look like derailing the vil which is how a wolf would play imo. b) he was least on the vil side imo, call it a process of elimination

Responding to me, asking him to explain his own Tritium vote
    Who says that? Wolves are more likely to join the crowd imo

His response to QB pointing out how he had focused on Strawbs before shifting to Tritium
    So why did you vote Trit last night and not aim for a randed lynch, you basically had a killer vote (Duffers wasn't around and looked unlikely he wold be)

Unless you were sure about Trit, a randed vote had more chance of hitting a wolf. I think you didn't want to take that risk wolfbeam

Again, criticizing QB's vote for Tritium

At least we are on QB, not sure about Molly, I'd be more on strawbs

His response to Duffman saying he was 50/50 on QB or Molly being a wolf

---

As far as I can find, these are the only notable interactions that Kolido had with the three of before it became obvious he was a wolf

He flip-flops on Strawbs quite a lot:
    - Puts her in his good books
    - But then names her in his FFA
    - But then praises her for her early lynch vote, and ends up not voting for her
    - But then goes on to say he thinks she's a wolf instead of Molly

On to QB:
    - Praises QB for a good point regarding Strawbs
    - Criticizes QB for not allowing the vote to go to chance - twice
    - Points to QB as his main suspect

And myself:
    - Blunt answer to my question, our one and only interaction before he seemed to out himself

In summary:
    - There was a lot of talk about voting for Strawbs, but always seemed to find a reason to shift off of her
    - Looked like he was trying to lead QB up to be lynched
    - I know I'm a villager, you can draw your own conclusions on me

My conclusion:
    - Strawbs, I think you're the last wolf standing

I’m wondering which of you would be more likely to munch Molly. Strawbs could probably be sure that Molly wouldn’t vote for her in a lynch so munching her would be getting rid of an ally. Unless that’s what she wants us to think.

Let's not forget Strawbs was also the one who was actively seeking information about the Seer shortly before they were munched

And is now giving very wishy-washy explanations for her reads of people when there are only two people in the game, and we need those reads the most

You two should be investigating each other more closely as I’m not the wolf.

I held my hands up for dragging kitten into a conversation and was happy to be sacrificed if it meant we could all move forward.

I’m doing a re read of you both and your interactions with Kolido. Have a couple of tabs open on phone and flitting between the two. But I am here.

• Advertisement

They’re late! :(

That's a great example, they're setting

N0
    Virt & Kolido no interactions
    QB & Kolido 1

D1
    Virt & Kolido 1 (indirect)
    QB & Kolido 3, 2 half’s and a thank

QB talks about what others reads are on duffers. Kolido asks others too.
    Virt on a read says Kolido hasn’t posted much and needs to hear more. Could be low lying wolf. Kolido has more posts than Virt at this stage.
    Angsty about how long it’s taking me to type my reads (I haven’t posted Kolido yet).
    SKeith most suspicious of Kolido & Virt as they are letting village rip itself apart as they sit back.
    QB says Kolido (sling with others incl Virt) seem more villagery.
    QB trips up saying Trit can’t know that she is not a wolf.
    SKeith theory - players putting 3 names on 2 wolf game more likely to be a wolf (me, Kolido & Virt)
    QB has question mark nothing else besidekolido and Virt (same line) on a read list.
    Both Kolido and Virt defensive of my no female wolf team but don’t discuss it with each other.
    23/1 @ 20:39 QB lists possible teams. Has Kolido and Virt team. 20:41 acknowledge that Kolido on list most often but doesn’t think Kolido a wolf.
    QB votes Trit taking him out of game.

N1/D2 to follow

I know you're still working on the next part of that post, but just to clarify one of those points:
    Angsty about how long it’s taking me to type my reads (I haven’t posted Kolido yet).

This reads like you're accusing me of doing it, but it wasn't, that was Skeith:
    sKeith wrote: »
    I get you, and the fact they are scattered across 8 or so posts across a page or 2 , its all over the place.

Maybe she will gather them all together and give a summary at the end.

How many leaning wolves she got so far?

Or QB actually, looking at the post that Skeith was replying to

Sorry, Virt it was QB who was angsty.

Reading and typing in another tab and thoughts so far, N1 is not a good look for QB.

And out. Will be here shortly.

N1

After munch QB wants to re evaluate her thoughts on Kolido as still on lots of team variations.
    Kolido calls QBs vote on Trit a wolfy move
    QB questions her thoughts on Kolido again re: variations and wonders should he be semi cleared.
    QB replies to Kolido re Trit vote saying that she was never going to vote him (Kolido) as she didn’t think he was a wolf.
    Virt wants to know why Kolido voted for Trit with very little reasoning.
    Duffman says Kolido & Qb on Trit most stand out thing in dead heat lynch.
    Keith has Kolido & Virt leaning good. Keith tut tut. QB leaning bad and me too. Another post mentions high and low posters. Kolido in low section, QB high, Virt low.
    QB asks why she is wolf to Keith then pulls up two of his posts with Kolido in them. 180 turns. Then asks why am I wolf too.
    Kolido quotes Qb wanting to know about Keith’s change too.
    Molly does interactions and most suspicious of Kolido and Virt. Kolido replies saying wolf strategy usually not to talk to each other but perhaps not in this game. Feck you Kolido and your bluffs/double bluffs.
    QB agrees with Molly that it’s glaring and thinks she will iso Kolido after munch

Keith munchef

It’s all about QB really on N1. She’s constantly throwing Kolido in there then defending him again.
    Virt, you never interacted with him at all, again.

An hour to go and I dunno if I’ll have time to write everything up as I am on page 10 of 18! I’ll read, take notes and post where my heads at.

• Advertisement

Virt, you never interacted with him at all, again.

Up to the Skeith munch you're correct

I did have some further interaction with him yesterday, where I reiterated my question to him why he voted for Trit, which he answered. I also called him out after his slip where he said the village could afford another mislynch

Advertisement