Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

We won??????

Ye won, Kolido and I were the Wolves :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Brill job, Virt!!! Fantastic game, hard luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh thank god.

Love ya girlies x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Virtanen wrote: »
    Damn it

Well played village

I really thought you were gonna do it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

well done village.

did you enjoy your first time as wolf on boards virt ;)

You’re a sneaky one

Virtual wolf indeed!

I was seriously 50/50 on Virt and Strawbs. But as Virt voted for me it'd only have prolonged the agony if I'd chosen differently.

Virt defended himself better up to this morning. The work Strawbs put in the last hour or so tipped it back.

Sorry Molly. I was absolutely convinced you were a wolf this morning.

And was absolutely sure I was going to be munched.

kitten_k wrote: »
    I really thought you were gonna do it!

We were really against the ropes for a while yesterday, Kolido was all but dead and I was on everyone's suspect list. I though I'd pulled it out of the fire last night after my ISO of Kolido and QB's ISO of me, but it wasn't to be:)

• Advertisement

Proof that villagers do flip-flop guys!!

Also proof that I'm sh!te at this game. Love it, but still sh!te!

sKeith wrote: »
    well done village.

did you enjoy your first time as wolf on boards virt ;)

Loved it. It's actually a much bigger challenge than I thought. It's one thing being a villager looking for leads, but being a wolf looking for fake leads is even harder

Link to Kolido and I's backroom on Discord, for anyone interested:

https://discord.gg/GqPZdeH

Not a single use of the word 'brazen' anywhere ;)

Loved it. It's actually a much bigger challenge than I thought. It's one thing being a villager looking for leads, but being a wolf looking for fake leads is even harder

So, me posting a video of wolves howling for five minutes was not enough to spare me the munch :(

I loved this game. Really have to trust your reads when its vanilla

sKeith wrote: »
    So, me posting a video of wolves howling for five minutes was not enough to spare me the munch :(

Did you? I didn't even clock that. We just saw someone who was getting way too close to the truth to be allowed to live

I would like to munch Sk, he is great reader of players and I believe has me pegged. Not to sound rude but I think the girls are easier to fool

Hmmmmmm

quickbeam wrote: »
    I was seriously 50/50 on Virt and Strawbs. But as Virt voted for me it'd only have prolonged the agony if I'd chosen differently.

Virt defended himself better up to this morning. The work Strawbs put in the last hour or so tipped it back.

I had three tabs open, one to refresh the thread, and one for each potential vote for you or Strawbs. The only reason I voted you was because you voted first, and for me

If you had voted first for Strawbs, or if Strawbs had voted first for me, I would have voted for her. Voting first and for me absolutely won ye the game :)

That was fun. I haven’t acknowledged anyone in RL so far today lol

• Advertisement

Hmmmmmm

Noticed that alright. They're probably not wrong though. They nearly fooled me anyway.

Did you? I didn't even clock that. We just saw someone who was getting way too close to the truth to be allowed to live

Yep, lol... here.

I had three tabs open, one to refresh the thread, and one for each potential vote for you or Strawbs. The only reason I voted you was because you voted first, and for me

If you had voted first for Strawbs, or if Strawbs had voted first for me, I would have voted for her. Voting first and for me absolutely won ye the game :)

Was surprised to see I'd voted first. I counted to 50 after my computer turned to 12.59 to leave it as late as possible. I must have counted too fast in the excitement.

I should have done it mississipily.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Good game gang. Sorry for my absence!

Thank you to my comods for stepping in at short notice and for doing a great job.

I think a battle of the sexes would be great craic. Dunno how it would work though.

Thanks Pter & assistants for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Well done village. Virtual you player great, bad luck in the end.

Anything I said in the BR, was purely for the game. :D

Thanks, mod for a great game, really enjoyed it.

Thanks mods.

Thanks Strawbs for the suggestion of the game (can we go back to talking about how we write our letters now?)

Thanks everyone for making it funner than job-hunting :)

Yes, forgot to say, thanks to all the mods for helping run this game. Was fun to get my teeth stuck into a proper role - pun very much intended

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well played all. Was sure the wolves had it after hitting the seer night 0.

Keith did some stellar work, the no lynch was the game changer for the village imo, put them in a stronger position.

Well played girlies for pulling it out of the fire. Molly had Virt nailed I reckon so was a good kill this morning, really though Strawbs might vote QB.

Unlucky Virts and Kolido, ye both played well too!

• Advertisement

BTW, that reminds me... had Kitten got a peek by that stage? And if so, who?

Advertisement