Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If Molly is a wolf I think Duffer is village because it would be hugely stoopid wolf move for both to go accusing the one person (me as it happens).

I saw Duffer’s accusation as more tree shaking as it was a once off. Molly’s three persistent accusations in a row seemed more than tree shaking to me.

Or Molly’s a villager and Duffers is a wolf who thought he saw a potential bandwagon forming when Molly accused me and wanted to get on early and get the good seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well theres your next target then after me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

What's your read on Duffers, Molly?

As I said this morning, you started the game a bit to gung ho to be a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

duffman13 wrote: »
    QB paddling her post count, doing tasks as usual!

I'm leaning QB and MollyWolf as my two suspicions!

Unsure as to why I'm barred by Pter! Insecurity maybe? :D
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Straight in no kissing :)

Seer will have to reveal after two peeks IMO regardless. Need to be careful as theirs an easy wolf strategy if we get one mislynch which will pretty much win the game

These are the only 2 posts I can find by duffman in this game. Is that right? There's not much to go on there tbh.
    I think naming both me and QB as wolves is a bit silly but I dunno if I'd call it a wolfy move.

• Advertisement

@tritium

I asked about the timing of 1st peek as it would make a difference as to when the seer should come out. I also hoped that the way I asked might lead the wolves to think that I might be seer and munch me.

I have notes on you all. Gonna condense then into a post next.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Feck sake. Lynch me for dragging her into a convo about the seer. I had her pegged for wolf :(

Wolfshake, can you explain this comment please- why specifically did you think kitten was a wolf

quickbeam wrote: »
    If Molly is a wolf I think Duffer is village because it would be hugely stoopid wolf move for both to go accusing the one person (me as it happens).

I saw Duffer’s accusation as more tree shaking as it was a once off. Molly’s three persistent accusations in a row seemed more than tree shaking to me.
    Or Molly’s a villager and Duffers is a wolf who thought he saw a potential bandwagon forming when Molly accused me and wanted to get on early and get the good seats.

Interesting thought process. Let’s play it out for a second. If for example you were a wolf and we follow this chain of thought then the likely endgame is you’ve set up two mislynches here to win the game.giventhat, if molly flipped village why wouldn’t the right play be to look at you?

@tritium

I asked about the timing of 1st peek as it would make a difference as to when the seer should come out. I also hoped that the way I asked might lead the wolves to think that I might be seer and munch me.

I have notes on you all. Gonna condense then into a post next.

How exactly would asking how the seer works make anyone think you were the seer? Genuine question

I always think Kittens a wolf :D she’s my new MrsFD.

I thought her posts were helpful but she was also on the Molly train which felt bandwagony to me.

Turns out her posts were helpful as she stated (twice) that she thought there was no N0 peek. She may have jumped on that bandwagon to blend in. Question is - were the wolves thinking ahead to the lynch of Molly due to one of her accusers being munched?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    How exactly would asking how the seer works make anyone think you were the seer? Genuine question

By bringing up the seer in a don’t know how it works way, they might look at me more. I’m an NRV, I’m happy to be bait.

Interesting thought process. Let’s play it out for a second. If for example you were a wolf and we follow this chain of thought then the likely endgame is you’ve set up two mislynches here to win the game.giventhat, if molly flipped village why wouldn’t the right play be to look at you?

We lynch Molly and she turns out to be villager so you lynch me instead and the village loses. Plain and simple. I’m just looking at all the possilites. I’m only certain of two roles: mine and Kitten’s. After that it could be anyone. Wolves of course know everyone’s role now.

Gonna do my reads post next which is gonna be long. I’ll answer any other questions later.

I always think Kittens a wolf :D she’s my new MrsFD.

I thought her posts were helpful but she was also on the Molly train which felt bandwagony to me.

Turns out her posts were helpful as she stated (twice) that she thought there was no N0 peek. She may have jumped on that bandwagon to blend in. Question is - were the wolves thinking ahead to the lynch of Molly due to one of her accusers being munched?

What bandwagon exactly?

Kitten had one post last night, two this morning before her reply to you. Apart from that her posts are basically a convo with you on the seer. Far as I can see the most helpful element was for the wolves, which keeps bringing me back to you raising the topic.

We lynch Molly and she turns out to be villager so you lynch me instead and the village loses. Plain and simple. I’m just looking at all the possilites. I’m only certain of two roles: mine and Kitten’s. After that it could be anyone. Wolves of course know everyone’s role now.

Oh and to add ... I don’t say that Duffers is definitely a wolf if Molly turns villager. That’s supposition at the moment only.

QUICKBEAM - first poster and first three posts in succession. 3rd one asking about seer and also lynch/munch times that are clearly in OP. Pter, in a later post, says OP updated. Were times added in then?
    Mentions seer again.
    Thinks Keith has “nice spot” over Keith’s double negative.
    Still battling with Molly this morning.
    Thinks it’s a safe assumption that wolf in 1st 5 posters.
    Posted 1st after munch (me second everyone else silent). 2 mins later pulls a kitten post with Molly in it. These 2 can’t be a team, surely?
    Still on Molly.
    Has good vibes off me.
    Replies to Trit about Virts post thinking she, QB, would have been peeked. Why would she think that? I don’t get this. Thinks it’s telling that Virt got Trit out of list.
    QB not sure I’m wolf but Molly is.

Conclusion - a null leaning to wolf read

Oh and to add ... I don’t say that Duffers is definitely a wolf if Molly turns villager. That’s supposition at the moment only.

Umm it’s a bit difficult to read the following two posts and agree with you on this. It’s very hard not to read them as an either/ or.

Replies to Trit about Virts post thinking she, QB, would have been peeked. Why would she think that? I don’t get this. Thinks it’s telling that Virt got Trit out of list.

Didn’t say I thought I was peeked.

I said that if Virt’s theory was right, that Kitten’s response to Molly was a hint that Molly was on the right lines, then it would more likely refer to a peek on be being evil than a peek on Trit being evil. I knew I’d not peek evil therefore dismissed Virt’s theory.

Umm it’s a bit difficult to read the following two posts and agree with you on this. It’s very hard not to read them as an either/ or.

I grant that’s how it might have read which is why I clarified it.

Seems to be a few posters doing all the posting. We need village to post more please.

Ffas with reasons would also be appreciated

• Advertisement

MOLLY - 2nd player to post. Notes QB is eager.
    Starts scrapping with QB which has continued to time of this post. Can’t see them as teammates.
    Calmly :D calls Trit a wolf after “mollywolf”. Also adds Keith to mix.
    Agreed with QB about seer timing.
    Likes her Mollywolf title.
    Doesn’t know how to answer Keith’s accusation - I like the honesty of that a think a wolf would argue it.
    Shrugs off accusations. Still on QB.
    Unsure about Keith and Trit.
    Long running theory of wolf in 1st 5 posts but not committed due to size of this game but still on QB.
    Asks Keith about mislynches and wants to hear more from Virt and Duffers as nothing to go on which has pushes her to have Trit and QB as suspects but says it’s only gut feels. If Molly bad I might be looking at Trit as his position in her list keeps changing.
    Still scrapping with QB.
    Calls my posts about Kitten and N0 peeks a good spot.

CONCLUSION - Null to slight good feel about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

sKeith - Was helpful to the village last night helping to figure out when the Seer should come out. Not sure a Wolf would contribute that much to the village cause in such a small game

Kolido - Hasn't posted much, need to hear more from. Could be a low-lying wolf

Tritium - Decent enough contributions today, was the first to post an FFA. Is more reactionary than actively seeking

Quickbeam - Has been helpful to the village on both days. My only doubt is that Kitten may have implied that she had peeked him bad. Plus has been bussing Molly heavily, who I have as a stronger contender

Strawberry Milkshake - Questions when the Seer would have gotten a peak - which I was thinking as well, tbh. The problem is that these questions were premunch, our Seer responded and now she's dead. Not a good look here

Mollyb60 - Has been acting the most wolfy both days. From her double-negative last night, to her over-defensiveness today. She also referred to the village as "you guys", and asked to be lynched, which isn't a pro-village play

Duffman - Hasn't posted much, need to hear more from. Could be a low-lying wolf

So my #FFA1 is

Molly
    Strawberry
    Quickbeam

Virtanen wrote: »
    Quickbeam - Has been helpful to the village on both days. My only doubt is that Kitten may have implied that she had peeked him bad. Plus has been bussing Molly heavily, who I have as a stronger contender

her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

QUICKBEAM - first poster and first three posts in succession. 3rd one asking about seer and also lynch/munch times that are clearly in OP. Pter, in a later post, says OP updated. Were times added in then?
    Mentions seer again.
    Thinks Keith has “nice spot” over Keith’s double negative.
    Still battling with Molly this morning.
    Thinks it’s a safe assumption that wolf in 1st 5 posters.
    Posted 1st after munch (me second everyone else silent). 2 mins later pulls a kitten post with Molly in it. These 2 can’t be a team, surely?
    Still on Molly.
    Has good vibes off me.
    QB not sure I’m wolf but Molly is.

Conclusion - a null leaning to wolf read

The Flavor story was added to OP then.

As a matter of interest, why Duffers. What screams ‘wolf’ from two posts?

Strawbs did you ever answer this?

VIRTANEN - 3rd player to post with “I like vanilla ice cream”.
    Next post today @ 20:25 leaning village on QB and Keith. Then adds that one possible for wolf but not the two together.
    Thinks Molly interaction odd.
    Questions if kitten peeked a wolf in Trit (feck knows why) - dodgy post.
    Says they are **** at reading.

Conclusion - not much really. Don’t think Virt is on a team with QB or Keith anyway. Usually have a few names on a list before throwing a gesture towards your teammate.

Times if lynch and munch were part of Pter’s edit. It was not in it previously. And I thought it was a live game planned, hence my original question.

Strawbs did you ever answer this?

No she didn’t. Hopefully her bio of each of us will explain it when she gets to Duff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

her

:o

• Advertisement

SKEITH - 4th player to post with witty cake recipe.
    Next post onto how many mislynches we can have - helpful
    Questions if Molly a wolf for double negative.
    Likes Duffmans straight talking style.
    Discussing time for seer reveal.

Conclusion - village lean. I think a wolf would let us work out for ourselves how many mislynches we could have.

Advertisement