Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it true most men wouldn't turn down free sex?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

It's really not that hard to miss.
    But I guess we have rampant STD's because to a lot of people it apparently is.

The poster admitted that she posted about warts etc in the wrong thread.

ps It's STDs..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

It's really not that hard to miss.
    But I guess we have rampant STD's because to a lot of people it apparently is.

Jeez, are you really a doctor?
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

The poster admitted that she posted about warts etc in the wrong thread.

ps It's STDs..:D

To me it accidentally did fit quite nicely. Explaining an illegitimate child or those weird sores and warts must be the worst nightmare ever. No thanks.
    It's never worth it.
    Jeez, are you really a doctor?
    :)

Well, I'm not a gynacologist, but I'll have a look... :D

To me it accidentally did fit quite nicely.

Well, I'm not a gynacologist, but I'll have a look... :D

Pro bono?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Pro bono?

Pro boner

• Advertisement

Pro boner

Ba dum
    Tissh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,259 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Pro boner

I thought you were interested in gynaecology! You're in for a shock :P

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

I thought you were interested in gynaecology! You're in for a shock :P

Maybe he's a geneologist, sick of trees, wanting to diversify into bushes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

professore wrote: »
    This isn't necessarily true. The one guy I know who cheats on his wife regularly never had problems getting women. Sometimes two at a time. Any females that meet him inevitably say he's "lovely".

This applies to me.

Even though I'm a lot thinner on top and a bit of a belly now I still never have any trouble pulling. My wife is an absolute cracker as well. Only 4 years younger than me but looks at least a decade or more my junior. All the yoga and pilates seems to do wonders.

Pulled two stunners in Budapest at a trade show at the start of the summer. Went to one of the late night strip bars. Had two birds in a private booth. One was gobbling my flute as a did a bump of devil's dandruff off the others arse. Absolutely Savage. They were both drop dead gorgeous and great craic. Couldn't convince them to come back to the hotel but still had a great dirty night. All courtesy of my company credit card so no bills to explain to the wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

.... were met by a stunner at a bar alone and could have an affair that no one would ever know about,.... 60-80% of men would.

Is this true?...

I can't speak for married men, but as a single man I'd say that's high. Maybe when I was younger I'd be more likely to do something like that, but these days I'd probably look at the risk/reward ratio differently.

These things are always exaggerated. Sometimes it's funny. I love this bit by Patrice O'Neal :

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Jesus, Paddy, you’re a randy fûcker. Be careful with the Bolivian marching powder - very bad for the ticker I’ve heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

This applies to me.

Even though I'm a lot thinner on top and a bit of a belly now I still never have any trouble pulling. My wife is an absolute cracker as well. Only 4 years younger than me but looks at least a decade or more my junior. All the yoga and pilates seems to do wonders.

Pulled two stunners in Budapest at a trade show at the start of the summer. Went to one of the late night strip bars. Had two birds in a private booth. One was gobbling my flute as a did a bump of devil's dandruff off the others arse. Absolutely Savage. They were both drop dead gorgeous and great craic. Couldn't convince them to come back to the hotel but still had a great dirty night. All courtesy of my company credit card so no bills to explain to the wife.

Fifty Shades of Jay Cartwright

latest?cb=20110816124033

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

My man would refuse it, purely for the fact that he will be terrified that I set this whole thing out to test him :D

My man would refuse it, purely for the fact that he will be terrified that I set this whole thing out to test him :D

Doubtful love. Unless he's some kind of pansy he'd have the kacks around his ankles and would be balls deep inside before he even gave you a second thought.

Doubtful love. Unless he's some kind of pansy he'd have the kacks around his ankles and would be balls deep inside before he even gave you a second thought.

Nah, I have him trained.

Nah, I have him trained.

Sounds like the poor c*nt has an awful existence. :(

Although even the best trained dogs act the maggot when their owner has their head turned.

Sounds like the poor c*nt has an awful existence. :(

Although even the best trained dogs act the maggot when their owner has their head turned.

Obviously you know what you're talking about, your wife sounds like a winner.

The key is to make them believe that your head is never turned.

Obviously you know what you're talking about, your wife sounds like a winner.

The key is to make them believe that your head is never turned.

He's a person :) Not an object.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭lurker2000

I was in a bar in Cyprus many moons ago when a Swedish girl approached a group of UN Swedish soldiers and asked the first if he'd like to take off for some slap and tickle. He politely declined as did the next and next and next - Number 17 or so said yes and off they went. True story ..

He's a person :) Not an object.

How can you be so sure? I could be married to a bridge for all you know :)

• Advertisement

How can you be so sure? I could be married to a bridge for all you know :)

In which case you'd definitely have a hard time "training" it :)

In which case you'd definitely have a hard time "training" it :)

He's a train bridge. Being trained daily.

In every instance of a friend of mine or someone I know, cheating on their partner, it hasn't been a singular event. People who cheat don't just do it once. They do it repeatedly cause they seem to get off on the "excitement" or "fear" of getting caught. And they keep doing it until they are caught, and likely do it again a few months or years later.

I've never cheated on someone, first because it's a ****ty thing to do, and secondly, I have enough addictions already.

And lets be honest here... first time of sex with most people is fairly crap... why throw away your established relationship for a shallow and meaningless experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I personally would not betray the woman I love and who shares my bed. I wouldn't like it done to me. I have a mate who is this sort of Jack-The-Lad - you know, never shuts up about the latest quare wan after the previous quare wan dumped him over riding this yet other quare wan - and it bores the bollocks off me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

jimgoose wrote: »
    I personally would not betray the woman I love and who shares my bed. I wouldn't like it done to me. I have a mate who is this sort of Jack-The-Lad - you know, never shuts up about the latest quare wan after the previous quare wan dumped him over riding this yet other quare wan - and it bores the bollocks off me. :pac:
    Ultimately for me the hardest part of any affair would not be the fear that it would come out, it would be knowing every time my wife says or does something good, every time I appreciate her being in my life, that I would have this thing inside my head reminding me of the time that I completely betrayed her trust.

Even if the little man in my trousers was screaming at me in the figurative bar in the OP, I don't think I could do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

No, I wouldn't.

Myself and most of my mates would all score birds on our golfing trips away or on stags. Part of the fun of a lads holiday. Never done my marriage any harm. What they don't know can't hurt them!

The very idea makes my skin crawl. Why would you interrupt a perfectly good golf trip or booze-up to hook up with some Stella who is in all probability crawling with God-knows-what for a bit of third-rate humping?? Is this a Youngfella vs. Oul'fella sort of thing?? :confused:

The very idea makes my skin crawl. Why would you interrupt a perfectly good golf trip or booze-up to hook up with some Stella who is in all probability crawling with God-knows-what for a bit of third-rate humping?? Is this a Youngfella vs. Oul'fella sort of thing?? :confused:

[Mod-Redacted]

Mod-Banned

...I'm like a child....

Quod erat demonstrandum.

• Advertisement

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Good lad.

Advertisement