Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it true most men wouldn't turn down free sex?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭MattressRick

This applies to me.

Even though I'm a lot thinner on top and a bit of a belly now I still never have any trouble pulling. My wife is an absolute cracker as well. Only 4 years younger than me but looks at least a decade or more my junior. All the yoga and pilates seems to do wonders.

Pulled two stunners in Budapest at a trade show at the start of the summer. Went to one of the late night strip bars. Had two birds in a private booth. One was gobbling my flute as a did a bump of devil's dandruff off the others arse. Absolutely Savage. They were both drop dead gorgeous and great craic. Couldn't convince them to come back to the hotel but still had a great dirty night. All courtesy of my company credit card so no bills to explain to the wife.

Ah yeah, I'd say that happened...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

erudec wrote: »
    There is an industry of women who operate "honey traps" in which suspicious spouses hire attractive women to flirt with the husbands and tempt them into sex.

As far as I know, more than 90% of the men targeted say yes and of the 10% who don't, a large majority would say yes to an approach by an attractive man.

Unless he was the kind of man women flirt with as a matter of course, (hint - very few men) he would smell a rat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Nah, I have him trained.

Sounds like he has you trained.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭erudec

professore wrote: »
    Unless he was the kind of man women flirt with as a matter of course, (hint - very few men) he would smell a rat.

Depends. If the woman is acting a bit tipsy and pretends she wants to get revenge on a lover, the man might just think he's got lucky. The woman doesn't have to be stunning, just alluring.

Wishful thinking will tend to make many men fail to smell a rat, or ignoring the small warning voice at the back of his head.

Advertisement