Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

D'you know what's worse than flies? FILES!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Flies.

Enough said .
    Horseflies; stop biting me, I'm not a bleedin horse :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You jinxed me !!

One just appeared , stop telling them to fly up this way please and thank you :D

Hey its not my fault mam, its not like I told them to visit mam :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hey its not my fault mam, its not like I told them to visit mam :pac:

You told them it was dinnertime :(

TA don't know what I want for said dinner..
    (Hungry flies)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

(Hungry flies)

not-available.gif

barfing.gif

Ta'd I'm not hungry anymore :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

not-available.gif

barfing.gif

Ta'd I'm not hungry anymore :pac:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

My makeup is failing against this heat and humidity, no matter what powder or setting spray I use I look like this

m9cbko.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I love fish but when I am eating it and I get a scale on my fork it nearly makes me puke. They remind me of contact lenses.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

This pain around my lower back/leg area is just pissing me off now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Got an old new car (07) 3 months ago and we were staying up on the weekend with the In-laws. Went over a speedbump and the fcuking fuel tank fell down. Literally like it sounds, it just fell down. Found out, this was a reason for a recall of that particular model back in the day because the strap holding it deteriorates. Expensive repair and being stranded here in Dublin.
    Luckily enough my man can work up here and the in-laws are more than happy to have the granddaughter around for a few days.
    Still, I want my car back and I wanna go home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,436 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Flies.

Enough said .

And moths :(

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

And moths :(

Yeah they can wreck your head with all the "You're not going out tonight!" and "Where have you been til this hour" lark :pac:

Bus Éireann website. Just checked it for first time in about 15 years and it, amazingly, is just as profoundly awful an experience as it was in the late 1990s and in precisely the same way.

I want to know the bus times. I do not want to jump through all your thick-as-pigshíte "You must choose a ticket" hardsell. Then, when I key in the To and From I get every fúcking route which has either of those places. My God, who is this arsehole web designer?

No, I just want the route I chose; why do you ask us to put in a To and From placename if you throw all these superfluous timetables at us anyway? A simple fúcking bus timetable. Complete arseholes who are at least 20 years of not giving a fúck about the tons of negative feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The current Mrs. Tin ate the last choc-ice on me. I've been looking forward to it the whole day as well
    giphy.gif
    html5

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The current Mrs. Tin ate the last choc-ice on me. I've been looking forward to it the whole day as well

Grounds for divorce right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

giphy.gif
    html5

Solid grounds for divorce and tell them the story like that, they'll be in your favour.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Bus Éireann website. Just checked it for first time in about 15 years and it, amazingly, is just as profoundly awful an experience as it was in the late 1990s and in precisely the same way.

I want to know the bus times. I do not want to jump through all your thick-as-pigshíte "You must choose a ticket" hardsell. Then, when I key in the To and From I get every fúcking route which has either of those places. My God, who is this arsehole web designer?

No, I just want the route I chose; why do you ask us to put in a To and From placename if you throw all these superfluous timetables at us anyway? A simple fúcking bus timetable. Complete arseholes who are at least 20 years of not giving a fúck about the tons of negative feedback.

If you know the bus route number, you can search the timetables using that. Much more straight forward, and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less frustrating!
    giphy.gif
    html5

That definitely gives you grounds for divorce!!!

TA'd at copycats.

TA'd at copycats

:pac:

TA at people reading my mind and stealing my lines.

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    TA at people reading my mind and stealing my lines.

Ta'd that people don't read my mind & make me tea.

Maybe people read your mind but chose to disregard what they saw. And consider yourself lucky, Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,579 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Bus reann website. Just checked it for first time in about 15 years and it, amazingly, is just as profoundly awful an experience as it was in the late 1990s and in precisely the same way.

I want to know the bus times. I do not want to jump through all your thick-as-pigsh "You must choose a ticket" hardsell. Then, when I key in the To and From I get every fúcking route which has either of those places. My God, who is this arsehole web designer?

Timetables are here:
    Expressway: http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=243

Regional: http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=245

Towns/Cities: http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=355

If you know the bus route number, you can search the timetables using that. Much more straight forward, and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less frustrating!

I agree, but I don't know any bus route number in Ireland except the No 10 to UCD and the 46A to Dún Laoghaire (because a fella jumped on that bus to there in about 1977 stopping off to pick up his guitar). I just know I got a phonecall from somebody stuck in Cork after missing the train so I was asked to find the next bus from Cork.

A simple Google and the Aircoach times come up on the first page, with the next being at 11pm. That was from a simple Cork Dublin bus search (no double quotes). All I wanted to know from BÉ was did they have an earlier one. Too complex, it appears!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭anewme

the word BMI

The word robust

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The Google equivalent of going upstairs and forgetting what you went up for.....

Seven Worlds will Collide

LXFlyer wrote: »

Yeah, I checked that and put in Cork to Dublin and got 9 distinct routes. Not one of which appear to go from Cork to Dublin.
    You are here: View Timetables
    You searched for Cork to Dublin, we found 9 results
    Your search has returned multiple routes. Please choose your intended journey.

A list of routes that match your search
    Route Number Route Name
    X8 Dublin Airport - Dublin - Cashel - Cork View Timetables for Route X8
    51 Cork - Limerick - Galway View Timetables for Route 51
    203 Lehenaghmore - City Centre - Farranree View Timetables for Route 203
    205 Kent Station - Cork Institute of Technology View Timetables for Route 205
    207 Donnybrook - Douglas - Ballyvolane - Glenheights View Timetables for Route 207
    207A Glenthorn to Merchants Quay via Blackpool & Glen Ave View Timetables for Route 207A
    215 Cloghroe - Blarney - City Centre - Ballinlough - Mahon Point View Timetables for Route 215
    245 Clonmel - Ardfinnan - Ballyporeen - Mitchelstown - Fermoy - Cork View Timetables for Route 245
    248 Cork - Carrignavar - Glenville

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Yeah, I checked that and put in Cork to Dublin and got 9 distinct routes. Not one of which appear to go from Cork to Dublin.

The X8 at the top of those results does.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,579 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The X8 on the Expressway Page.

It’s the first on your list in the post above!

Click on the expressway link in my post above, scroll down and there is a link to the full X8 timetable in pdf format.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭Poochie05

giphy.gif
    html5
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Grounds for divorce right there.
    LirW wrote: »
    Solid grounds for divorce and tell them the story like that, they'll be in your favour.

That definitely gives you grounds for divorce!!!

I'm sorry I’m with Mrs Tin here, did you lay claim to it this morning and tell her, or did you decide for yourself during the day? She may have been looking forward to it all day too! All's fair in love and choc ices :pac:

TA my boss is back from his holidays and expects me to have a month's work done while he was away, for a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement