Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Toooof ache from ice cold water why is everything good bad for me in some way or another TA ARRRRRRRRRGH

It's karma, RobbingBandit. Your life of crime and all that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,106 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Oh that's it I'm so robbing you you better have room temperature water or else I'll rob you twice and I have an alibi I'll be in the dentist because of my toooof ache muah hahahahaha

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKOBL8siJ-LBWXtefFLtkGimwOZQjQWBp6Vz2smsRmeGrWx4pn

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sensodyne is good too.

I feel ****ey today waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Have to be up too early to have a shower, but hate showering at night.
    Quelle TA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Seems to be a glitch viewing photos on Boards, they don't load properly when I click on the link and the embedded ones are just showing up as a small white square

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Seems to be a glitch viewing photos on Boards, they don't load properly when I click on the link and the embedded ones are just showing up as a small white square

Oh !! I thought it was just me !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Fly has now invaded by bathroom. That room is not big enough for me and a giant fly.

Is the search acting up again, or is it just me?

EDIT: NVM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Colser wrote: »
    I preferred your other ones..ta.😂

Ha!... My not very subtle names always make a lasting impression...but when I try to be clever... nothing!! :D
    I'll have to come back as Long Dong Silver or something :)

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Oh !! I thought it was just me !

And me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sick of showering and managing my mop of hair over and over in this heat.

Sick of showering and managing my mop of hair over and over in this heat.

Monica type frizzy-mop ?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Was on my way to the gym and I saw a group of guys looking through the window and literally pointing and laughing at someone. Yeah, so laughing at someone in the gym like that clearly makes you an assh*le.

And some of them could actually do with spending some time in the gym instead of laughing at people who actually are motivated to get healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Someone I know keeps posting selfies going on about how young she looks and how awful it is to be 29 and look 12. Talk about fishing for compliments!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The neighbour's teenager out bouncing on their trampoline after 11 last night for about 15 minutes after I had gone up to bed. All goes quiet until I am shot awake again by more bouncing after midnight. I have never wanted to move so much in my whole life as I do lately, this estate is like a fcuking 3 ring circus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    The neighbour's teenager out bouncing on their trampoline after 11 last night for about 15 minutes after I had gone up to bed. All goes quiet until I am shot awake again by more bouncing after midnight. I have never wanted to move so much in my whole life as I do lately, this estate is like a fcuking 3 ring circus :(

If there is one thing that will make me go postal it is noisy neighbors. Getting mad thinking about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

If there is one thing that will make me go postal it is noisy neighbors. Getting mad thinking about it!

We have noisy neighbours, nosey neighbours and ones that act so weirdly I wonder is there actually something wrong with them. I hate people lately, so sick of every time I step outside the door someone being in my face :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    We have noisy neighbours, nosey neighbours and ones that act so weirdly I wonder is there actually something wrong with them. I hate people lately, so sick of every time I step outside the door someone being in my face :(

Kinda envy those Thai kids in that cave from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭nermal15

TA at myself for signing up to correct JC exams this year, thus missing out on the best summer ever.

Even more TA that I now inexplicably have strep throat.

Can’t wait for August.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

A girl I grew up with is an alcoholic. She won’t admit that, of course, but she is. She is still living at home unable to get through the day without a drink or hold down a job. She gets down about this, of course, but doesn’t seem to think the drink is the problem. Anyway, she is the type who will always know what you’re doing is wrong. Shortly after my dad died, she drunkenly told me what I should be doing on the farm to make more money, scolding me for being lazy and not interested. But neglecting to understand I physically can’t run a farm by myself and keep my full time job, nor would I want to.

The last few times I’ve met her out she’s been exceedingly drunk, sloppy even. Her hair is gross and wrecked from being bleached, cheap tatty looking extensions dripping from her head. Muddy, dirty looking tan. Nails bitten to pieces. Heavy makeup. That’s all fine, that’s none of my business and I wouldn’t take issue with it if she didn’t pick my appearance apart. My hair is dark brown and she says it’s horrible, it’s boring, it makes me look like a camel, it doesn’t suit me, I should get highlights and make an effort with it. I do make an effort with it. It’s long, and clean, and glossy and I like it. It suits my pale skin. It suits my dark and well shaped eyebrows.

On Saturday I met her out after work. Of course she was drunk. It was 5pm. I threw on a summer outfit quickly after work, and went into the beer garden. She starts slurring that I thought I was better than everyone and I looked like I was going to a wedding except for my boring hair. She then went on to give me advise on my work, telling me what I was doing wrong and what I needed to do to make more money.

Later on, she came back over and started crying. Started talking about her boyfriend being mean with money, her home situation, the fact that she was expected to pay for everything. She told me she got her dole on a Monday and she really needed 20 euro until Monday. She’d give it back to me then. Reluctantly I gave it to her, it was only 20 euro so **** it, but I was uncomfortable with the scene she was making and uncomfortable saying no as I’ve known her all my life.

Yesterday I wasn’t expecting to hear from her but she text to ask where I was, I wasn’t around but told her to leave the money in with my ex and I’d get it off him. She never did. I was around that evening and text her to say hey, I’m around if you want to meet me instead and she replied really sharply saying that she was really busy with a personal situation and she didn’t have time this evening but she would call in tomorrow to give it to me in between doing something to do with the personal situation.

I’m fuming. I’m not even fuming over anything in particular. Just that hot mess sitting back drinking her government assistance while dictating to me how I should be running my affairs. Borrowing money from me and then offering it back and then behaving like I’m hounding her. I haven’t been this bothered by something in a really long time.

^^^ I'd see it this way - €20 is a small price to pay to get someone like that out of your life. I wouldn't contact her ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,313 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The real positive to take from that Shoesdayschild is that she now has a reason to avoid you. It could work out better for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I sometimes have to take strong painkillers for my back pain but they make me feel drunk and spaced out.
    Not so bad if I take them before bed but during the day they're a killer.
    I just want to sleep.

TA'd that a fly landed on my salad :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ads.
    A girl I grew up with is an alcoholic. She won’t admit that, of course, but she is. She is still living at home unable to get through the day without a drink or hold down a job. She gets down about this, of course, but doesn’t seem to think the drink is the problem. Anyway, she is the type who will always know what you’re doing is wrong. Shortly after my dad died, she drunkenly told me what I should be doing on the farm to make more money, scolding me for being lazy and not interested. But neglecting to understand I physically can’t run a farm by myself and keep my full time job, nor would I want to.

The last few times I’ve met her out she’s been exceedingly drunk, sloppy even. Her hair is gross and wrecked from being bleached, cheap tatty looking extensions dripping from her head. Muddy, dirty looking tan. Nails bitten to pieces. Heavy makeup. That’s all fine, that’s none of my business and I wouldn’t take issue with it if she didn’t pick my appearance apart. My hair is dark brown and she says it’s horrible, it’s boring, it makes me look like a camel, it doesn’t suit me, I should get highlights and make an effort with it. I do make an effort with it. It’s long, and clean, and glossy and I like it. It suits my pale skin. It suits my dark and well shaped eyebrows.

On Saturday I met her out after work. Of course she was drunk. It was 5pm. I threw on a summer outfit quickly after work, and went into the beer garden. She starts slurring that I thought I was better than everyone and I looked like I was going to a wedding except for my boring hair. She then went on to give me advise on my work, telling me what I was doing wrong and what I needed to do to make more money.

Later on, she came back over and started crying. Started talking about her boyfriend being mean with money, her home situation, the fact that she was expected to pay for everything. She told me she got her dole on a Monday and she really needed 20 euro until Monday. She’d give it back to me then. Reluctantly I gave it to her, it was only 20 euro so **** it, but I was uncomfortable with the scene she was making and uncomfortable saying no as I’ve known her all my life.

Yesterday I wasn’t expecting to hear from her but she text to ask where I was, I wasn’t around but told her to leave the money in with my ex and I’d get it off him. She never did. I was around that evening and text her to say hey, I’m around if you want to meet me instead and she replied really sharply saying that she was really busy with a personal situation and she didn’t have time this evening but she would call in tomorrow to give it to me in between doing something to do with the personal situation.

I’m fuming. I’m not even fuming over anything in particular. Just that hot mess sitting back drinking her government assistance while dictating to me how I should be running my affairs. Borrowing money from me and then offering it back and then behaving like I’m hounding her. I haven’t been this bothered by something in a really long time.

Next time you see her and she tries to speak to you tell her to **** off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

When you're pouring milk into your tea but the plastic ring on the neck of the carton falls into it.

I just take it off before pouring the milk in now.

Lexie, offer her another €20 to never contact you again, defriend you on Facebook, unfollow you on twitter.... feck it...even block you on bebo!.... overall, it'll be the best €40 you've spent this year

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Flies.

Enough said .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Flies.

Enough said .

Blue bottles especially, vile things :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Blue bottles especially, vile things :mad:

You jinxed me !!

One just appeared , stop telling them to fly up this way please and thank you :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement