Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinks Wich Trivilly anoy u.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Colser wrote: »
    Few elbow jabs will wake them up.

Last weekend I was at a family gathering ,someone's friend came late and I got up and lifted a garden chair over to her as most of the seats were taken ,she took it without a word of thanks and didn't even make eye contact..I'm still annoyed a week later and would have said something smart but it wasn't the place .Annoyed at myself but she's now on "my list".😂

She is on all our " list " Colser

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I don’t know if it’s just me, but when you’re in a pub, and go out for a smoke, why do people feel they should fill the silence with “nice day” “where are you from” idle chat. Though some lad said I was beautiful so I’ll take that, since he kept going.

TA2 is tennis players getting younger as I get older. I don’t hugely follow tennis but watch Wimbledon every year. There’s always some babe who turns out to be 21 and then I feel a bit pervy. Not enough to stop ogling though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Very sleepy today for reason and also the house smells of tobacco smoke :rolleyes:
    Arrive at rare and much anticipated sleep in day and then the all too familiar stomach gurgle at some ungodly hour of the morning....so have to get up :( Feckin starving

I hope mr fart made you something :pac:
    Colser wrote: »
    Few elbow jabs will wake them up.

Last weekend I was at a family gathering ,someone's friend came late and I got up and lifted a garden chair over to her as most of the seats were taken ,she took it without a word of thanks and didn't even make eye contact..I'm still annoyed a week later and would have said something smart but it wasn't the place .Annoyed at myself but she's now on "my list".��

If there's one list you don't want to make its Colser's list :eek:

tenor.gif?itemid=7320927

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Waiting on the unlock code for my husband's phone so I can use it. I have no patience, zero patience, none whatsoever. WHERE IS MY UNLOCK CODE???

got.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭Mark Horgan

Annmarie 2002, must have heard it 3004 times now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

erica74 wrote: »
    Waiting on the unlock code for my husband's phone so I can use it. I have no patience, zero patience, none whatsoever. WHERE IS MY UNLOCK CODE???

got.jpg

Still fucking waiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

So anyway in the past few weeks I have had the builders in on me and the girl firends house new roof, built on a new room to the roof.

So last night I look out the window and there is 2 random people pulling around the waste wood eg 70 year old rotton wood from the old roof. To make it worse they opened the gate to get in.

So ended up in a fight to get them off drive I said you can take what ever you won't just not the stuff near the side of the house (New wood). That turned into more of fight with them telling me I don't need it, it's waste they will burn it. I am like Sr you can take anything from that pile but anything else nó.

That was the 1st of many people calling to my door last night. Jeses you wonder what people won't with rotton wood and felt from a old roof!!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,187 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

So anyway in the past few weeks I have had the builders in on me and the girl firends house new roof, built on a new room to the roof.

So last night I look out the window and there is 2 random people pulling around the waste wood eg 70 year old rotton wood from the old roof. To make it worse they opened the gate to get in.

So ended up in a fight to get them off drive I said you can take what ever you won't just not the stuff near the side of the house (New wood). That turned into more of fight with them telling me I don't need it, it's waste they will burn it. I am like Sr you can take anything from that pile but anything else nó.

That was the 1st of many people calling to my door last night. Jeses you wonder what people won't with rotton wood and felt from a old roof!!!!.

Nah..don’t let schidt like that get to me.

Gimps out there tipping around,doing this and that , gunthering, down to the welfare to top up,bobs your uncle, zero tax paid, good cluttering here and there

End up nett winners for sure....yeh yeh ...keep it ticking over, doing this and that,y’know yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Youtube adding annoying new features.
    They are also taking down all films and then charging you 3 quid a piece to watch them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Annoying people in supermarket queues...had this awful woman in front of me today she starts giving out about how expensive her bill was, asks the poor fella on the till the price of every item insisting that he messed up. Then hums and haws over what to leave back so till guy goes off to get someone to put the returns through. Then she decided to do the same thing again with more items so the poor lad had to go off and get the returns person again. Feck sake!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Youtube adding annoying new features.
    They are also taking down all films and then charging you 3 quid a piece to watch them :mad:
    What is that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Was at a luas stop today and saw a group of scumbags there. They were lining a handbag with tin foil. It really annoyed me that most decent people work hard to buy stuff but those assh*les decided to spend their Sunday afternoon robbing shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,187 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Was at a luas stop today and saw a group of scumbags there. They were lining a handbag with tin foil. It really annoyed me that most decent people work hard to buy stuff but those assh*les decided to spend their Sunday afternoon robbing shops.

Aaah shure that type will have plenty of support in Dáil Éireann.

The usual lot will back them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

My usually well behaved dog ran off this evening for half an hour and cause me a world of hassle. My poor heart. Thankfully he's back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That my posting history hasn't updated for the past few days due to a technical glitch.

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    What is that all about?
    pT7KaMbkc.png

I watched an old 80's film last week, there were about four accounts that had posted it up. Today those options are all deleted and only the official yt version for 3 bucks is available. grrrr.

If you want to see any films make it quick, yt are doing a complete movie purge atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,106 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Everything gone from youtube no more full episodes of pokemon or anything grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm too lazy to search for pirate sites I want my cartooooooooooooooooooooons. ����

Annoying people in supermarket queues...had this awful woman in front of me today she starts giving out about how expensive her bill was, asks the poor fella on the till the price of every item insisting that he messed up. Then hums and haws over what to leave back so till guy goes off to get someone to put the returns through. Then she decided to do the same thing again with more items so the poor lad had to go off and get the returns person again. Feck sake!

That happened to me too. An old biddy couldn't believe how much her grocery bill was and made the assistant read every item out along with the price off the receipt.
    I was getting ready for a very long and annoying wait but lucky enough, another assistant saw what was happening and opened up a till to let me away. I could have kissed her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

The day YouTube became anything more than a tool to view recordings of your fave musicians is my TA .
    YouTubers and beauty bloggers... heaven help me!

The day YouTube became anything more than a tool to view recordings of your fave musicians is my TA .
    YouTubers and beauty bloggers... heaven help me!
    They'll be going after the music next, pay per view, mark my words.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Being too greedy will be their demise, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Bitterness, greed and meanness. 3 awful traits in a person. I know someone who has all 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Burnt my toast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

New Home wrote: »
    Being too greedy will be their demise, I'd say.
    Ya. No way am I paying to watch a movie on YouTube when I can simply stream it for free!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Or dig out your old DVD and watch it as many times as you want for free. Besides, it seems to be more expensive than Netflix/Amazon, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Tired all day, go to bed- wide awake!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

I need a part for the car so I sent an email with photos of what I need to car part place as it's a bit out of my way and didn't want to go there for nothing.
    This was on Thursday morning. I also asked what time they opened till in the afternoons.

I got a reply on Friday evening at 18:34. It told me they had the part and that they closed at 18:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Back to work after holiday and my inbox has 217 messages

• Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Moustache getting soaked in coffee after every sip and I always forget to have a tissue for these occasions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

People in the office wearing wedge heels that clip clop round like a horse on concrete.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement