Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

When did joe become a "former member" of those unnameable groups?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

Must be a typo ... founding member I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Found this “informative” business card in the basket of a Dublin Bike last weekend - seemed to have been dropped into all at that station

Won’t embed due to size of the image - clearly no shortage of villages still missing their idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,887 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Of course it has to be Comic Sans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Only just spotted that they managed a typo in their web address

• Registered Users Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

blackwhite wrote: »
    Found this “informative” business card in the basket of a Dublin Bike last weekend - seemed to have been dropped into all at that station

Won’t embed due to size of the image - clearly no shortage of villages still missing their idiots

You got the full house of freeman bingo there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Indricotherium

You got the full house of freeman bingo there.

What's the story with the natural gas claim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

What's the story with the natural gas claim?

The standard claim is that the resources are enough to make the state fabulously wealthy, free houses for all, no more taxes...but the state is controlled by big business so we have given these billions away for free.

It's a claim made by the likes of the alphabet parties, anti gov groups and nutjobs.

No one can say for certain how much potential natural gas/oil is offshore or if it is even economically viable to go after it. But hey why let facts n common sense get in the away

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I find it amazing that with all the oil and gas we're told is there and "given away" that we don't even extract enough gas to power the country or enough oil to lubricate a squeaky door.

Mod

Back closer to thread topic, pls. There are other fora for discussion re natural resources etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I wonder if Santa or Ming visited Joe in Castlerea?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Serjeant Buzfuz

I wonder if Santa or Ming visited Joe in Castlerea?

Joe is starting his new career as a prisoner of conscience... The grassy knoll has relocated to Ballina

http://www.mayonews.ie/news/31344-defiant-doocey-sent-down-for-garda-hit-and-run

The Mayo News goes to print on a Monday, which was obviously a non runner to make last weeks paper. This weeks paper hit the shops, and indeed it's website, yesterday.

These people are scumbags, nothing more:
    In a victim impact statement, Sgt Casey said he had been ‘branded a liar’ and that his ‘character and good name were attacked’ in a Doocey-led social-media campaign that had caused great distress, anxiety and stress to himself and his family.
    He said his wife had been ‘very distressed’ by ‘twisted, distorted and nasty’ comments which had included suggestions to protest outside his children’s school.
    “My character and my family were plastered all over social media,” he said, through “disgraceful and disgusting lies told about me by Joe Doocey.”

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Post deleted for mods' review

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭jd

Plenty of freeman tactics in the Sunday Business Post magazine

437447.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

GM228 wrote: »
    "The HUB-Ireland" is a registered business name.
    They've gone corporate. The Hub-Ireland Information Centre CLG has been incorporated since December 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

I wonder if they are going to register as a charity?

I assume they will, assuming they can get some else to pay for it. I’d say it’s all come about since the charity regulator got involved.

I noticed on the forms one of the directors had a change of mind about becoming a director and their name is scribbled out. I’m assuming they will become an employee instead ðŸ˜.

• Advertisement

a certain Mr. Tom Darcy is back on the scene again. This time with a extensive interview with LMFM; pimping his latest endeavour 'Irish Banking Investigations Group' promising huge payouts and compensation to every single mortgage holder in the country.

Its quite an astonishing interview; some hefty claims, numbers given - with out being challenged on a single thing by the presenter. Tom even took calls and questions from listeners - is he a qualified financial advisor? Who are these international experts he is talking about and does his venture need to be regulated?

the service is 'free' but he will take 20% of any compo or money he gets for you .. considering he said one lad got over €400k back it's a nice payday for Tom .. hopefully he will start paying down some of the millions he owes with his new venture.

link to podcast

https://www.lmfm.ie/on-air/shows/late-lunch/late-lunch-podcasts-(1)/late-lunch-monday-january-8th-2018/

http://ibig.ie/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

LMFM do love to entertain these characters. It makes you wonder how "out there" you need to be in order to be banished from their airwaves.

I've noticed that some of the usual suspects are promoting an event called Open Minds 2018. The list of speakers contains some old favourites including Ger "Foetus of Ireland" Banks, Brian McCarthy of one of the Hub branches and Aisling "Fluoride" Fitzgibbon.

It's worth noting that the Fluoride Girl once crowd-funded money for a "legal challenge" to water fluoridation. To date, no proceedings have issued...

whippet wrote: »
    a certain Mr. Tom Darcy is back on the scene again. This time with a extensive interview with LMFM; pimping his latest endeavour 'Irish Banking Investigations Group' promising huge payouts and compensation to every single mortgage holder in the country.

Its quite an astonishing interview; some hefty claims, numbers given - with out being challenged on a single thing by the presenter. Tom even took calls and questions from listeners - is he a qualified financial advisor? Who are these international experts he is talking about and does his venture need to be regulated?

the service is 'free' but he will take 20% of any compo or money he gets for you .. considering he said one lad got over €400k back it's a nice payday for Tom .. hopefully he will start paying down some of the millions he owes with his new venture.

link to podcast

https://www.lmfm.ie/on-air/shows/late-lunch/late-lunch-podcasts-(1)/late-lunch-monday-january-8th-2018/

http://ibig.ie/

Based on this show, Tom could have taught Aunt Poppy and Pat Ingoldsby lessons in story telling.

Robbo wrote: »
    I've noticed that some of the usual suspects are promoting an event called Open Minds 2018. The list of speakers contains some old favourites including Ger "Foetus of Ireland" Banks, Brian McCarthy of one of the Hub branches and Aisling "Fluoride" Fitzgibbon.

That's an impressive amount of crazy in one place. From a quick gawk at their FB profiles it looks like a University of Life reunion.

26055644_1302449106567537_8292874593628211472_n.jpg?oh=92c28a6ad7ca5dfc08fef21346d425eb&oe=5AFDA07C

€75 to open your mind to only have it filled with pure ****e !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

That's an impressive amount of crazy in one place. From a quick gawk at their FB profiles it looks like a University of Life reunion.

26055644_1302449106567537_8292874593628211472_n.jpg?oh=92c28a6ad7ca5dfc08fef21346d425eb&oe=5AFDA07C

Is that John Wilson the whistleblower?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 40,267 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

its certainly a wide range of topics.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭GM228

Robbo wrote: »
    It's worth noting that the Fluoride Girl once crowd-funded money for a "legal challenge" to water fluoridation. To date, no proceedings have issued...

Due to our maintenance and champerty law that's no surprise.

Esel wrote: »
    Is that John Wilson the whistleblower?

it is .. he seems to have been sucked in to some of these groups.

He was a guest on the ill-fated 'Ben Gilroy Show' that was supposed to be a running series on YouTube but floundered after the first episode .. I think Jan Van Something the leader of Direct Democracy was the other guest .. being interviewed about DDI by a host who was a candidate for DDI ... filmed against a mad green screen back drop with a canned studio audience.

The original DDI lads are all making a come back with some great comedy.

If you check out Ben's facebook feed he has some amount of whoohoo on it. Of course he never offers his own opinions so he can't be held to account for his opinions but he is posting stuff on Chemtrails, fluoride, 'tax is theft', sovereign blokes and the fact that cancer is man made as part of a hidden agenda - remember he has alluded to an opinion that a shock from a garda raid on his house was the cause of his daughter's cancer ....

When is he due back in court to answer the judges questions about his financial position?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭jd

Wilson was also at a meeting hosted by the "National Party".

Advertisement