Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate the best Psychic you know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 louis28

Ok so I have been to a lot of psychics and fortune tellers over the years and I will let ye know how I got on with each of my appointments.
    Bernie Stokes- absolute rubbish, don't waste your money. The appointment basically went like this. Bernie 'did u lose ur mother?' Me 'em no'. Bernie 'did ur father just die?' Me again 'em no'. At this point She asked who I was there to connect with and I told her my sister. After this she said a load of things that's didn't make sense either. Taking about a necklace i had belong to my sister, also false. The only thing she said that was true was that my sister left behind a car, but in fairness what person that passes away these days doesn't have a car 🀔 I honestly felt really embarrassed in this appointment because nothing she was saying was correct and i kept saying no to everything she said.
    Billy Martin- I've gone to billy about 3 times over the last 12 years. And to be honest the first 2 times I have seen him I found him to be good. And once I have read back on what he has said after a couple of years some things have come through. The third time I didn't find him as good and didn't find I got as much out of the reading but maybe I didn't leave enough time between.
    Gina in garryhinch- i really liked Gina and I liked the way she writes ur reading down for u, as I've a tendency to forget. Gina is a fortune teller and also a medium aswell. I found her predictions good and a lot has come true, some has not. Her mediumship was great and she connected with a lot of my family members who had passed.
    Gina in mountmellick- Gina is mostly a psychic medium. However I was a little bit turned off by the fact that she wants ur full name and address to go on her waiting list?? It made me a little bit skeptical. However something's she did say know one else could know. Her predicitions have not come true, 'not yet anyway!
    Carol Byrne- carols appointment was very quick, only 20mins. She did connect with my loved ones and she made great predicitions, of which some have come true. However she is expensive and the appointment is very quick.

I hope this helps and if anyone else has any other recommendations I'd love to hear them also😊 I'm thinking of going to Sandra in naas next!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rainman16

Psychics, Fortune tellers, Tarot card readers, Astrologists

They are all a bunch of Charlatans.

Don't waste you money on this nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

Hi, I tagged along to Sandra in Naas, with a friend & did't really expect much. She mostly does clairvoyance, when I really wanted the winning Lotto numbers, ha ha!!!
    But......I ended up amazed. She said my Mam was there & accompanied by a neighbour's son, who had passed by suicide & she decribed both to a T. She said both of them had birthday wishes to convey to someone close (not me) and I immed assumed it was for my son, whose birthday was 2 days later. She gave me health warnings from Mam ( which transpired I needed surgery within a few weeks) & asked me to pass on specific messages to the mother of the lad who'd took his own life. She took her time, spoke clearly & very precisely & does'nt talk fudge or blah like a lot do. She's English.
    Anyway, drove home & was putting my bins out when the lad's mother & her sister passed by my gate & stopped to chat. I had'nt seen her for ages & she came in for a cuppa & I launched into my Sandra story!!! Both these women were stunned by the accuracy of the messages I was asked to give (private stuff that nobody could / would know)......but.....
    then the Mam started to cry. She said " today is my birthday"!!!!

Amazed does'nt describe the reaction of the three of us. We've since become firm friends, & we both tell everyone that her son & my Mam brought us together to be a help & support to each other.

This is my experience of Sandra, exactly as it happened, in Jan 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pampam087

I seen Shirley in Lois didn't find her good at all

• Registered Users Posts: 33 twillerbee

Best I've been to were Marjorie in Clondalkin & Joe Gough.

Worst by far were Alice Burke and Trish Doyle in the South East. Both cold readers in my view as I've been to both and been sorely disappointed.

Do you have Marjorie's number by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 twillerbee

Do you have Sandra in Naas's contact number? TIA :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

twillerbee wrote: »
    Do you have Sandra in Naas's contact number? TIA :)
    She sounds great, I'd love the num too

• Registered Users Posts: 6 E.k.45

Best I've been to were Marjorie in Clondalkin & Joe Gough.

Worst by far were Alice Burke and Trish Doyle in the South East. Both cold readers in my view as I've been to both and been sorely disappointed.

Could you pm me marjories number please? Have been to Joe a few years ago but want to try Marjorie

• Registered Users Posts: 6 E.k.45

twillerbee wrote: »
    Do you have Marjorie's number by any chance?

Did you get marjories number?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bruno2017

HI Anyone have a number for Antoinette in Palmerstown I think her name is?

• Advertisement

Natasha Bracken in Ballycumber Co Offaly? Anyone have contact details or been

Been told Sandie Byrne in Thurles is good and does Skype?? Anyone rate her?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anna2411

mumtoe&e wrote: »
    It's not a psychic that you need!

Did you go to bernie stokes.. if so I'd love to know how you found her

anna2411 wrote: »
    Did you go to bernie stokes.. if so I'd love to know how you found her

No I have not. The above have been mentioned but would like feedback before I decided who to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thecloverace

Hello! Anyone has a way to contact Marjorie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Has anybody ever visited Vivienne Cardin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Seanachai wrote: »
    Has anybody ever visited Vivienne Cardin?

Yes. I didn't find her very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Graham2017

Hello can someone pls pm me Marjorie number. Thanks in advance

bruno2017 wrote: »
    No I have not. The above have been mentioned but would like feedback before I decided who to see.

I went to her she did seem to pick up at lot of things that's that was true. She gave me predictions I wasn't on. But am hopeful.. there was stuff she couldn't have known.. I was just wondering on other people's experience because I have had a reading from someone else and they gave the opposite to what she told me. So that leave me unsure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Ghsazh

Hi
    I went to see Claire in Limerick city hotel yesterday. She was amazing . I didn't speak anything she knows my problems and kids gender. I am still in shock. Tomorrow will be her last day.

Who is Claire what kind of readings does she do

dotcom13
    21-Jul-2008 00:36
    Hi thanks a mil for your reply.
    I've just been to Claire Crystal she came from England and attended a Navan hotel.
    Well I did not have much faith in this whole thing after my first and what I thought was my last reading, but, wow she really hit the nail on the head for me. She knew all about my character, history, work and wife.

I was with my wife and a friend. She did not ask any of us a question bar our name and just started talking. we sent in the friend nest who had a bad reading she thought, we all got it on recorded on CD and when she played it in the car on the way back we found it rather more accurate than first she thought.

Then my wife went in and we had loads of things in common that she told us both and all true.

We booked under one my wife's first name and said 3 were attending, so this lady had no prior knowledge of who we were at all.

I rate her 9.5 out of 10. just because I'm still awaiting a few things to happen to see if they are true. but past was spot on!!!

That's I found 2008 post, luckily I am got her on last weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Ghsazh wrote: »
    That's I found 2008 post, luckily I am got her on last weekend

I saw her in 2003 and again in around 2007, she's amazing!!! Did you get her number by any chance??

Yes I saved her number, but I don't know how to post you yet. she every time came to Ireland spent 32 days in different city, hope she still around.

• Advertisement

Yes I saved her number, but I don't know how to post you yet. she every time came to Ireland spent 32 days in different city, hope she still around.

Can you pm me her number please

• Registered Users Posts: 11 yreynolds18

anna2411 wrote: »
    Can you pm me her number please

Could I get her number too, thank you x

Do you have a link to a publicly available image of this lady?, I get a better vibe off of somebody from a photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 _gossip_girl_

Hi there, can anyone message me Marjorie's phone number please.
    And Debbie Gaby Baker?
    Thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,353 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Seanachai wrote: »
    Do you have a link to a publicly available image of this lady?, I get a better vibe off of somebody from a photo.

c2dfb7bd3a3f74a0f01339aeac39014f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Aranislands

Has anyone been to see Joe Cassidy in Naas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Aranislands

Thanks fir reply Kerry cow (for some reason I can't pm you). Did you find thst issue with land cleared up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Busyniamh

carrie12 wrote: »
    There's also a guy called James Keane in County Galway, he's excellent, some kind of a Shamanic, went to him few years back and everything came true, haven't got his number though.:(

Hi carrie i seen james tonight. Did everything he said come true? I think he was very good as he knew alot but advised me do make some tough decisions. So wondering someone elses opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Could someone pm me James Keane's no please?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Ive been to quite a few and i think Bernie Stokes was the best. There are a few good ones out there but she was in a league of her own.

Shes based in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Bredabe

dotcom13
    21-Jul-2008 00:36
    Hi thanks a mil for your reply.
    I've just been to Claire Crystal she came from England and attended a Navan hotel.
    Well I did not have much faith in this whole thing after my first and what I thought was my last reading, but, wow she really hit the nail on the head for me. She knew all about my character, history, work and wife.

I was with my wife and a friend. She did not ask any of us a question bar our name and just started talking. we sent in the friend nest who had a bad reading she thought, we all got it on recorded on CD and when she played it in the car on the way back we found it rather more accurate than first she thought.

Then my wife went in and we had loads of things in common that she told us both and all true.

We booked under one my wife's first name and said 3 were attending, so this lady had no prior knowledge of who we were at all.

I rate her 9.5 out of 10. just because I'm still awaiting a few things to happen to see if they are true. but past was spot on!!!

We saw her this summer, she got on well with the youngsters, but i wasn't impressed. Pretty much everything she said was in response to what I had said to her and some direct questions I asked with a time scale have passed without what she forecast happening or the opposite happening. I cant say for sure, but I don't think I got the time I paid for either.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rorybyrne72

Hi
    I went to see a medium in tallaght today. Her name was Annmarie and she was brilliant and very accurate.
    Her number is 0851004696

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hector17

Busyniamh wrote: »
    Hi carrie i seen james tonight. Did everything he said come true? I think he was very good as he knew alot but advised me do make some tough decisions. So wondering someone elses opinion.

Do you have his contact number please

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Did anyone go to Denis curran ! Is he accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 9 booono

Can someone send me Deborah garrys phone number. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Claire back to Limerick next week 14th-16th. I am going to see her.

Claire crystal number is 087 632 0779

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shellydrum

Can someone please pm me James keanes number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,673 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I used to do readings a long while ago - only ever for people I didn't know and never charged for it. I was a bit different from how the usual tarot readers operated i.e. I didn't read a script for what each card meant but built up a story from what I could see (hard to explain)
    Been interested in the subject I visited many a "psychic" reader, none impressed me ever. Cold reading is a very established and professional business - even when you don't think you are giving nothing away you are, slightest facial movement in response to a few words spoken by the psychic is all it needs.
    Was one guy I met, this was a group meeting, where he would pick someone from the audience. I was picking up what he was going to say - surprised me, not sure if I was just picking stuff up from elsewhere or intercepting what he was picking up but he did impress me with some of the detail - only time I was convinced he may be real

Sister in law visited some apparently famous and really good one (some machine that keeps make a clacking sound) - she was convinced by how accurate the reading was til I corrected her on a lot of the things she was saying was very generic and could apply to most of the population and that she was actually reading more into what this psychic was saying rather than what she was actually saying.

edit
    One more thing I forgot to add, once you phone them on a mobile phone (even a landline but not to the same extent) you have just given them access to a wealth of information they can find out about you.
    Someone mentioned earlier that there is one psychic who has a 3 year waiting list - seriously - they could be following you and you wouldnt know and then you are shocked when they tell you everything that has happened to you in the past few years. Life is a lot easier for cold readers these days.

fritzelly wrote: »
    I used to do readings a long while ago - only ever for people I didn't know and never charged for it. I was a bit different from how the usual tarot readers operated i.e. I didn't read a script for what each card meant but built up a story from what I could see (hard to explain)
    Been interested in the subject I visited many a "psychic" reader, none impressed me ever. Cold reading is a very established and professional business - even when you don't think you are giving nothing away you are, slightest facial movement in response to a few words spoken by the psychic is all it needs.
    Was one guy I met, this was a group meeting, where he would pick someone from the audience. I was picking up what he was going to say - surprised me, not sure if I was just picking stuff up from elsewhere or intercepting what he was picking up but he did impress me with some of the detail - only time I was convinced he may be real

Sister in law visited some apparently famous and really good one (some machine that keeps make a clacking sound) - she was convinced by how accurate the reading was til I corrected her on a lot of the things she was saying was very generic and could apply to most of the population and that she was actually reading more into what this psychic was saying rather than what she was actually saying.

edit
    One more thing I forgot to add, once you phone them on a mobile phone (even a landline but not to the same extent) you have just given them access to a wealth of information they can find out about you.
    Someone mentioned earlier that there is one psychic who has a 3 year waiting list - seriously - they could be following you and you wouldnt know and then you are shocked when they tell you everything that has happened to you in the past few years. Life is a lot easier for cold readers these days.

I think there are highly intuitive people out there who can garner a lot from your demeanor and whatever little information you give them. I think genuine psychics channel the information for you as opposed to just picking things up from your field. I have a friend who could frighten somebody with how insightful his readings are, but he won't advertise or charge, he just meets a lot of people who seem to need some guidance and healing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

My mom went to a psychic and she told her a secret about me only I would know. Not generic things. A secret. She's dead now.

Some psychics have a talent. Most are fakes.

I went to see Angela Dunlop in Belfast. She couldn't tell me anything. She was just guessing and pressing me for information. She let me go for free, which is fair. I doubt she has a gift, but maybe I'm wrong.

I went to see another psychic in Derry at a fair . She was a total chancer. More stabs in the dark than Jack The Ripper. I didn't mind. She made me laugh. She was a fat woman who has to make money somehow. I can't remember her name. She wasn't one of the better known ones, I don't think.

I'm thinking of going to see Linda Green. She's supposed to be quite good. I don't know if anyone here can tell me otherwise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,905 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

They already know the answer

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,905 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Sheridan81 wrote: »
    My mom went to a psychic and she told her a secret about me only I would know. Not generic things. A secret. She's dead now.

Some psychics have a talent. Most are fakes.

I went to see Angela Dunlop in Belfast. She couldn't tell me anything. She was just guessing and pressing me for information. She let me go for free, which is fair. I doubt she has a gift, but maybe I'm wrong.

I went to see another psychic in Derry at a fair . She was a total chancer. More stabs in the dark than Jack The Ripper. I didn't mind. She made me laugh. She was a fat woman who has to make money somehow. I can't remember her name. She wasn't one of the better known ones, I don't think.

I'm thinking of going to see Linda Green. She's supposed to be quite good. I don't know if anyone here can tell me otherwise?

All are fakes...

https://www.thrillist.com/culture/7-tricks-psychics-and-mediums-use-how-psychics-use-cold-reading-the-forer-effect

I am constantly amazed how otherwise intelligent women fall for the guff.
    Plus it is mostly women who seem to be the target market why is that?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Denis Curran is a pure fraud - great at reading people but not a clue about the future!! Ude be better getting you future told by Donald Duck !!!

Many are useless , some can pick up on something for sure but from my experience they are all hit and miss !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

All are fakes...

https://www.thrillist.com/culture/7-tricks-psychics-and-mediums-use-how-psychics-use-cold-reading-the-forer-effect

I am constantly amazed how otherwise intelligent women fall for the guff.
    Plus it is mostly women who seem to be the target market why is that?

I already said that my mother went to a psychic and she told her secrets about me that only I would know. Things that were a billion-to-one to guess. I don't know how she did that. She had a talent of some sort. But don't believe me if you wish.

I am not female either so I don't know why you're asking me that question.

Advertisement