Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the best Psychic you know

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

i'm glad that you found someone you can trust , but its a pity we have to spend so much money to get there, thats why its important for people to post their experiences, mind you I see read posts condemning a reader and then some one will come on and ask 'could you pm that number':D:D:D:Done wonders ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kazohaz

Hi. Can anyone pm me Bernie stokes contact details, I hear she is brilliant, have never been to a medium and would like not my first experience to turn me off them altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mj38

can someone pm me with ginas number and details of price. thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

there is supposed to be a lady in west cork who i hear is fairly good, i dont know her name, has anyone been to her, what is her tiraff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 izzyp33

HI guys, I went to see gareth a few years ago and was blown away by him, three of us went and all of us had an excellent reading.

I really want to see him again as my life has changed so much, as he predicted, for example he told me i would go back to school, i laughed i was 27 at the time. now 30 i am at uni!

could some one email me a contact number for him?

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You might want to remove that email izzy. The pm system is a better way to communicate. Unless you like spam or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 izzyp33

hi, could you possible pass on Gareth's number to me? I have been trying to get it for ages.

Thanks izzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 shtopthelights

Has anyone seen Gina in Mountmellick recently, if so how would you rate her? Can anyone PM me a contact number for her?

Also, does anyone have any positive experience to relate about Dolores in Athleague or the woman in Boyle and a contact numbers for them if so?

Thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Carriexx

Hi Can someone PM me Gareth Keoghs contact details cant find them anywhere!

THanks

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html he should be on that site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

Yes and I'm delighted to see the directory has now been updated so there are new people (as well as old favorites) listed there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tytroop11

joe goff is unbelieveable!!! hes in the meath area... amazing!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭miss dakota

my God joe Gough is the worst ever, how can you recommend him? hes shocking and he has a major attitude problem too, also his wife is a diva. i honestly do not know how that man gets away with it.. back to the best i have not met the best yet, im on the waiting list to see gina, i plan to go to see bernie too and dympna messed me about so going to forget her. carol byrne knew stuff about spirit and i met stefan de Gillian at a fair (the reading i felt was a bit rushed) but id go to him again, he knew a few things about people around me that theres no way anyone would know. met Jason Mccdonald medium at expo in sydney v good, but i know thats not so good for everyone here as hes in oz

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lornalynch

ohmygawd... there is a great psychic in portlaoise,
    she has been used several times by the Gardai to help locate or find dead bodies.

she is located in the ally way up from (sounds stupid) abrakebra, beside xtravision, but is up in an old building.

was a sceptic going in.

and before i even sat down she told me there was an old man in the room who had just past away, which was true... she told me his name was Harry... which was true..

she told me that a person called Ryan would come into my life and make a major impact... true...
    she told me that i was going to be in a minor car crash... true...

she then told me what harry was trying to express, its personal so i wont go into it, but it was spot on.
    then she gave me advice on the future,

and best of all she recorded everything so i wouldnt forget it when i left.

was amazing!!!

wow could ye pm me her number please, and has anyone ever heard of pat o connor in tullamore in offaly hes a medium he was brill. i found billy martin spot on but very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

I went to see Gareth in Trim (surname is keoghan I think).

A small few things he was spot on with, but everything else was about the future, which is obviously what I wanted to hear, but will have to post back in a years time to rate him when I know if he was right!!

He gave us all completely different readings which is a good sign I think, and my friend and her boyfriend (who went to him at different times - he didnt know they were a couple) were told the exact same things about their relationship and life together.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭oldhead

hey purple could you pm me details of that pychic in portlaoise you were at please if you dont mind.

many thanks

she has been used several times by the Gardai to help locate or find dead bodies.

she is located in the ally way up from (sounds stupid) abrakebra, beside xtravision, but is up in an old building.

was a sceptic going in.

and before i even sat down she told me there was an old man in the room who had just past away, which was true... she told me his name was Harry... which was true..

she told me that a person called Ryan would come into my life and make a major impact... true...

she then told me what harry was trying to express, its personal so i wont go into it, but it was spot on.

was amazing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 usamaoreilly

My son without a doubt....He tells all the family amazing things about people who have passed on,he has spoken with my mother who died many years ago,and has regular visits from spirits at his home...Only problem is! He wants nothing to do with it and would never discuss his gift with anyone outside the family...What a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭oldhead

can someone pm me ginas contact details please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gojixxx

could anyone here tell me about their experiences of Linda Green? I went and would like to know if other's found her accurate =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 creepers

lornalynch wrote: »

was a sceptic going in.

was amazing!!!

Purplekitty can you please pm me her number please, as she sounds amazing
    Thanks

• Advertisement

hi gojixxx linda Green was A JOKE brutal brutal she didnt get one thing right :( What was your reading like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 karenbaby

hi i found linda very accurate also have sent family and friends to her since and they were all blown away she is such a genuine warm person also keeps in contact with her clients if she thinks they need her no charge who else would do that??? miss dikota seems to have a personal vendeta against her bad mouths her everywhere but she is the only one..
    2 things she told me have come through so far have to wait till january for my main thing though :confused:pfffff

I have no vandetta against Linda Green, i just thought my reading was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Karenbaby, I'd wonder if you have a personal vested interest in the wonders embodied by Linda Green yourself, especially seeing that all your posts on here to date have only been about Linda Green..

Is this the Linda in Darndale, btw? I'm too lazy to check. If it is, I remember reading a few negative things about her over on rollercoaster.ie before. I might be wrong though.

I have nothing against Linda Green, mind, but I don't see the harm in Miss Dakota (or anyone else for that matter) saying they thought the reading from her was crap.

Tks MrMojoRisin for the moral support, karenbaby rang Linda Green to let her know i was posting about my crap reading ha, i thought i was back in a playground for a minute, PR can be pretty amazing cant it.. I think you and i have been to a mixed bag of readers between us, maybe i was at a different Linda to Karenbaby ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 karenbaby

no mr mojo i dont have only that when i tried to look for a website for her the only thing was coming up was reviews on here and i got her number of here:) and thought id come back to give my opinion also if u have been reading all the posts i feel that miss dikota is just being nasty there is one thing given ur opinion and its another to blacken someone so i felt like she helped me so much that i wanted to stand up and give my opinion miss dikota says in one of them that she got angry with her!!!! could not be the same person....and no she is from up north so i did not realise there is 2 linda greens psychics....so we must be arguing over nothing must be 2 different people u should go see the good linda miss dikota:eek:

Hi Karenbaby the girl i went to see was from the country,so if the girl you went to see was from the north? My god it must be a different linda i went to ha ha if it is i owe you an apology. maybe its someone using Lindas name, that would be terrible. The girl i went to was small with bobbed browny blonde hair, someone said shes from roscommon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭bipedalhumanoid

Best psychic medium by far is Psychic Sally. She's one of the few who really does hear voices, even if they are coming through an earpeice :D

Best psychic medium by far is Psychic Sally. She's one of the few who really does hear voices, even if they are coming through an earpeice :D

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/no-happy-medium-as-psychic-sally-sidekick-prompts-outrage-2874250.html

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Tks MrMojoRisin for the moral support, karenbaby rang Linda Green to let her know i was posting about my crap reading ha, i thought i was back in a playground for a minute, PR can be pretty amazing cant it..

Ah ffs. rolleyes.gif
    I think you and i have been to a mixed bag of readers between us, maybe i was at a different Linda to Karenbaby ha

That's fair enough so. Yeah, I've came across a real mixed bag alright, but I'll give respective credit and criticism where it's due.

My 'top rated' reader is Dympna Hughes.

Slightly lower down the 'ladder', but still very good, IMO, are Rory Bates (when he checks what time it is) and Noel O'Shea in the Phoenix Park.

Next I would rate Billy Martin. I would have lumped him in with Bates and O'Shea above, except Billy needs to take a few classes in learning how to like human beings again and take his foot off the accelerator when he's doing the readings.

Next come the 'so so' types - worth a go because they come out with a few accurate bits of info from time to time (increasingly less so in the latter lady's case though).. Veronica in Blackpool, Cork (better), and the White Witch in Cobh Helen Barrett.

Now I'll list the ones whose readings I deemed crap:

Bunny O'Brien (old lady in Ashbourne) - I've written a novella of sorts about her (and her lovely living room) at this stage.

Claire Crystal - after giving me a bit of hand lotion (to make the palm lines visible, like), she went on to employ a generous helping of cold reading. Bit of a fervent clock watcher too. Not surprisingly, no 'predictions' within the stated timeframe came to pass.

'Chris' (was in Ballincollig down in Cork - current whereabouts unknown) - I mentioned my evening with her elsewhere. I think I'll pass on exhuming that body of trauma by discussing her again.

Sean Sugrue - I only tried out an email reading from him (€15, I think it was) and it was generalised, contradictory sh*te that you could apply to an earthworm.

'Katarina Clairvoyant' - scary-looking, black-haired hulk of a woman with a penchant for black eyeliner and bling whom I came across at a 'Mind, Body, Spirit' fair. She had a framed photo of a former satisfied celebrity client perched on the table as well - she looked like some one off Coronation Street. Tracy Barlow? Is that a semi-recent character? The name was on the photo. Anyway, Katarina didn't have a clue. When I decided to leave early, she got mad (seemingly because she had to hand me back the coveted €50 - there were euro-shaped infernos in her eyes). I was gutted to see they're still booking her for those Mind, Body, Spirit fairs. Ffs, like. rolleyes.gif

I can't think of any other ones at the minute who I thought were crap based on my own personal experience.

I've heard second-hand (from friends and family) that the following are ones to avoid. I've mentioned these before:

Tom Flynn - for further reading on his 'physical mediumship' talents, have a look at the chapter about the 'haunted house' in Hollyhill in Darren Mann's book 'Haunted Cork'.

Mrs Aldridge (old lady in Skibbereen, West Cork) - seems to just guess, by the sounds of her.

Laurel Lee (up around Blackpool in Cork City) - how could this woman be summed up succinctly? Comedy gold digger, I suppose.

Gypsy Rose Lee - the daughter, not Rose Lee, does the readings nowadays and is crap at them apparently.

Oh, Eileen Bullman in Bishopstown, Cork. Nice, accommodating woman and takes her time and all that, but no good.

Nobody else comes to mind right now. All that deep, profound thought about the crap readers takes its toll on one's memory.

Advertisement